Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Which one do you Prefer?

Dec 9, 2017 2:56 PM

I Have Heard a lot of bad things about this 2 Shounen Shows but, Which one do you think is better?You can Use the Anime and Manga to make your Arguments.

"The more popular an anime becomes, the larger the fan base becomes. The larger the fan base becomes, the more weirdos are in the fan base. The more weirdos with louder voices..." -NuxTaku, 2019

Dec 9, 2017 3:24 PM
Been liking both so far, can't really say whether I prefer Black Clover or not, since ive only watched the little few episodes that are out though. I think its too early to jump to conclusions unless you're reading both mangas. But definitely cant wait for more Fairy Tail episodes.

Dec 9, 2017 3:25 PM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Emm not too sure for now but at least for the beginning (by the time I write this post) Fairy Tail is better.

Dec 9, 2017 5:09 PM

> i read fairy tail manga, avoiding anime
> i read BC manga and anime, since i need more information since manga rushed AF

fairy tail has much more stronger start, even if we comparing manga... it was later fairy tail become overly abused friendship and fanservice fest while BC keep maintancing even enhancing it awesomeness by keep polishing it action, rather thay trying something different...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Dec 9, 2017 5:13 PM

Ok, what's next? Black Clover vs Pingu in the City thread? stay tune in Black Clover (TV) forum discussion!

Dec 9, 2017 5:54 PM
For me Fairy Tail I love the anime because of my favorite anime character Erza scarlet
😊😊

Dec 9, 2017 8:57 PM

Fairy tail is anime is objectively better, while the manga could go either way.

Dec 9, 2017 9:37 PM

I like to metaphorically use this statement
Ero Pattishie, how was the night?
Did you like the sister sandwich for dinner?
Or perhaps it was too sweet,
that you want more vanilla in the morning.
I'll put extra cream just for you.
Now it eat well, we still have more desserts.

Dec 9, 2017 9:56 PM

Fairy Tail has better:
Voice Actors
Magic
Plot
Humor
Word

Black Clover has better:
Art Style

Dec 10, 2017 12:35 AM

Sorry, but i prefer Fairy Tail....Yes, yes, both series have common points, but Fairy Tail had a great development and this just started!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 10, 2017 5:30 AM
Black Clover

I dislike both, but the final arc in FT manga was fucking abysmal

Dec 10, 2017 5:36 AM

It still baffles me how people watch anime they dislike............especially a long anime like FT not that I care

OT:
I think it's too early to judge knowing BC has just started, I've only watched BC episode 1, I must say I enjoyed first episode of FT better.
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

"There is only a few things in this world that I actually care. First is my family, second is my husbandos, third is my OTPs, and fourth is my two best friends. So yeah idgaf about your opinion, extras :)"

Dec 10, 2017 5:40 AM

Fairy Tail doesn't have a crow protagonist.

They have a monkey protagonist.

Monkey > Crow

Dec 10, 2017 6:11 AM
I like Fairy Tail more.

Dec 10, 2017 6:12 AM

Why is there a need to compare those two ? it's like *any battle shounen* vs Black Clover.

Dec 10, 2017 7:17 PM

Swagernator said:
Why is there a need to compare those two ? it's like *any battle shounen* vs Black Clover.

I Used Black Clover and Fairy tail is because they are the most hated Shounen

"The more popular an anime becomes, the larger the fan base becomes. The larger the fan base becomes, the more weirdos are in the fan base. The more weirdos with louder voices..." -NuxTaku, 2019

Dec 10, 2017 7:18 PM

LofnEdda said:

That is what I was going for :p

Dec 10, 2017 10:59 PM
Both are absolutely trash. Believe me

Dec 11, 2017 4:32 AM

Inb4 this thread gets lock down for "Versus"...

Both are good in their own way, I believe....Speaking from a anime view at least LOL

PEACE 2017!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Dec 11, 2017 5:56 AM
I'm surprised that fairy tail got more votes. Fairy tail has one of the worse stupid plot, and the fights in it are stupid and repetitive, and most of the villains in it look like shit. It more like a comedy show than action. Not to mention that it has many episodes of boring fillers

THe fight in Black clover episode 10 was better than almost anything in fairy tail. THe villian looked and behaved more seriously than those stupid clowns in fairy tail. In fairy tail Natsu get "fired up" and then come up with random move to beat the clown looking enemies, they keep using the same pattern in every fight, I kept watching the same shit over and over again.

ichii_1 said:

PLease explain how it is objectively better ?

Dec 11, 2017 9:29 AM

thepath said:

ichii_1 said:

Better art, animation, pacing, voice acting.

Dec 11, 2017 10:01 AM
</overrated>

They're both very garbage but if BC can learn from anything it's to not have every woman in his series have huge tits (or look like carbon copies of one another) and not have ship bait available around every turn.

Dec 11, 2017 12:29 PM

As someone who reads the manga, Buraku Kurova takes the cake.

It's not filled to the brim with power of friendship one shot powerups.
Thinking of sending me a friend request?

Before you do it, please check the 'Friend request' section of my profile.

Dec 11, 2017 12:49 PM

Fairy Tail wins because of the cast, I guess. At least I could listen to one episode without my ears bleading out.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Dec 11, 2017 1:42 PM
-KaneKo- said:
Swagernator said:

I disagree with you Fairy Tail has so many fans love it and the reason Fairy Tail succeed is because of them
😊😊

Dec 11, 2017 1:43 PM
ichii_1 said:
thepath said:

Better art, animation, pacing, voice acting.

+better characters

Dec 11, 2017 2:00 PM

I haven't read the black clover manga so take this with a grain of salt, but the fairy tail beginning is definitely better than the black clover beginning. That being said, I don't believe any shounen arc could be as bad as some of fairy tail's, specifically the grand games arc.

Dec 12, 2017 8:39 AM

fairy tqil is old and as already a big database...I also like fairy tail better but that just not automatically state that black clover is not good

Dec 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Fairy Tail was really good but became trash later on. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you like shounen.

So then my answer is that Fairy Tail is better than Black clover

Dec 12, 2017 12:26 PM
Fairy Tail 1000 times over Black Clover dumb plot of Black Clover πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ while FT start wasn't that bad later on it became bad and especially the 2nd part of final arc 😐😐 but anyways FT got better animations and I am looking forward for 2018 one I do know anime will recover the manga

Dec 15, 2017 4:20 AM

Before this get removed , let me point out that both are good anime . It the hate train that started this negativity
Back then Bleach was the laughing stock behind the Big 3 and has the hate piled on it . That when Fairy Tail show up and suddenly the hate has been transfer to Fairy Tail . FT has to endure the hate until Black Clover arrived and the hate is bounce to BC.

But both anime are not as good as Gintama

Dec 15, 2017 4:21 AM

-KaneKo- said:
Swagernator said:

Why do shonen that has magic is alway gonna be hated ?

Dec 15, 2017 6:30 AM

Shiroyasha_97 said:
-KaneKo- said:

IDK. I Liked the FT Anime (Season 1) and the Black Clover Manga. I am planning to give the anime a chance again

Dec 15, 2017 6:42 AM
LofnEdda said:

oml so accurate!!

Dec 19, 2017 10:21 PM

Fairy Tail is basically nothing but fanservice and nudity, so obviously Fairy Tail wins.

Dec 20, 2017 6:05 PM

Fairy Tail was a great series, everyone has different tastes. One thing id +1 over fairy tale is a overall story and progression which black clover will seem to have more than Fairy tail. As it stands something that would happen this soon would mean something 40 episodes from now, unlike fairy tale.

Dec 21, 2017 11:18 AM

Black Clover > Boku No Hero > Fairy Tail

Dec 22, 2017 9:00 AM

Too early to compare. If comparing up to current point, Fairy Tail had a much better start. Right now, Black Clover is just dredging along, when at this point, Fairy Tail had already thrown their main cast into all sorts of challenges and shenanigans.

I absolutely loved Fairy Tail until the end because it kept up its optimistic shonen spirit all the way. Many dislike it for that reason, but it's what I look forward to every week. It's also something Naruto and Bleach lost after some point.

Dec 22, 2017 9:21 AM
Crossburn said:
Too early to compare. If comparing up to current point, Fairy Tail had a much better start. Right now, Black Clover is just dredging along, when at this point, Fairy Tail had already thrown their main cast into all sorts of challenges and shenanigans.

I absolutely loved Fairy Tail until the end because it kept up its optimistic shonen spirit all the way. Many dislike it for that reason, but it's what I look forward to every week. It's also something Naruto and Bleach lost after some point.

Also the characters in Fairy Tail they are great they all strong and important..personally I like Erza scarlet the most she is awesome and my favorite anime character 😊😊

Dec 26, 2017 4:43 AM
People usually hate Fairy Tail because of it edginess, power of friendship trope being way over the top as well as fanservice.

In Black Clover MC is annoying and unbearable, which is the worst thing a show can offer.

Dec 26, 2017 8:04 AM

I liked Fairy Tail way more at the beginning,but I was also a child back then,so I'm not too sure which one is better.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Dec 26, 2017 8:17 AM

I love Fairy Tail honestly, I like the combination of action shounen and hot girls for some reason. I can’t say much about Black Clover, except I tried watching the first couple episodes and I didn’t think it was worth watching.

Dec 27, 2017 5:07 AM

Shiroyasha_97 said:
-KaneKo- said:

Blue Exorcist is decent. And Magi is fantastic.

Dec 28, 2017 8:25 PM

Shiroyasha_97 said:
-KaneKo- said:

Because it's too abstract. it can go from too restrictive to too loose very instantly, and authors can cover their bullshit by waving the "magic" card.
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher

Dec 29, 2017 10:16 AM

At least Fairy Tail has nice music and hot girls

Dec 29, 2017 10:46 AM

Fairy tail is better cause it doesn't take itself serious and there is less teenagers yelling at each other

Dec 30, 2017 12:54 AM
It’s hard because Black Clover still on a upcome and FT wasn’t that serious.

Dec 30, 2017 12:59 AM
ReikaChan19 said:
Been liking both so far, can't really say whether I prefer Black Clover or not, since ive only watched the little few episodes that are out though. I think its too early to jump to conclusions unless you're reading both mangas. But definitely cant wait for more Fairy Tail episodes.

I get that. I’m on a similar page to you.

Jan 1, 2018 8:03 AM

Black Clover.
Yes, the show had a rough start but as for right now its pretty decent. Plus the dub is amazing.
Fairy Tail is hot garbage and its one of the worst things I seen in the shounen genre

Jan 2, 2018 4:30 AM
Jellalo said:
-KaneKo- said:

I disagree with you Fairy Tail has so many fans love it and the reason Fairy Tail succeed is because of them
😊😊

Hey, uh... I don’t want to offend you or anything, but you can’t deny facts. Many people loved it yet many people hated it, too. If you haven’t seen the hate, you might not have been in the anime community that long.
But of course, you like what you like. :D

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

Preview MangaManga Store