Jul 2018
AniMEHLover said:
BLACK CLOVER WASH.

BC IS WATCHABLE. FT IS LAUGHABLE

BC IS LAUGHABLE. FT IS WATCHABLE
Jul 31, 2019 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
killuaxgon said:
Black Clover is better by far, FT is the worst battle shonen imo. BC has the magical battles I expected out of Fairy Tail but all FT fights has been disappointing and predictable along with slideshow animation. Also FT's plot is just "power of friendship solves everything" along with ridiculous fanservice even in the serious moments

This BC fight is far better than anything FT ever shown

Fairy Tail's fights Season 1 2009, and Season 2 ( 2014 version ) stomp all Black Clover's fights
Fairy Tail''s theme is Friendship ever since Chapter 1, Ep 1 it wasn't used until Natsu vs Zero's final battle
Try to search some more before claim false lies And FT is an ECCHI manga Research that
Jul 31, 2019 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
-Lofn- said:
I like to metaphorically use this statement

For One Piece and Black Clover yes!
Aug 1, 2019 1:36 AM

May 2017
tbh for me black clover fight scane is better than fairy tail, so i choose black clover
Aug 1, 2019 4:12 AM

Apr 2018
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
killuaxgon said:
Black Clover is better by far, FT is the worst battle shonen imo. BC has the magical battles I expected out of Fairy Tail but all FT fights has been disappointing and predictable along with slideshow animation. Also FT's plot is just "power of friendship solves everything" along with ridiculous fanservice even in the serious moments

This BC fight is far better than anything FT ever shown

Fairy Tail's fights Season 1 2009, and Season 2 ( 2014 version ) stomp all Black Clover's fights
Fairy Tail''s theme is Friendship ever since Chapter 1, Ep 1 it wasn't used until Natsu vs Zero's final battle
Try to search some more before claim false lies And FT is an ECCHI manga Research that

lmao stop, i read every chapter and i watch every episode till now, FT is by far the worst battle shonen i ever read/watch
Aug 5, 2019 9:33 AM

Aug 2015
Black Clover by far is much better.
Black Clover has better characters, better worldbuilding, themes, fights, music and even animation (Mainly the Blu-Ray edition)

Fairy Tail is just a walking corpse of a shounen anime that highlights the worst of shounen.
Aug 15, 2019 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Vooo said:

You shouldnt speak with your eyes.

Oh and High School DxD is also Generic a non shounen
and so is One Piece
Fairy Tail is Far from generic

It has DEATHS to it's support characters

Stop playing as a blinded person

Anyone with intelligence knows that
Except people like you

Rob (From Team Makarov), Simon, Lahar, Igneel , died permanent ( Yuri from Team Mavis died but off scene) (Historia Simon doesn't count)

One Piece has a Stupid plot armor with Katakuri Oda resulted to make it a rival fight at last minute thought Stupid move
And that Laughable giant Kaido's Dragon Form gets stomped by a Base Form Luffy , One Piece Anime and Manga loses their scores from me
From 10 to 6 is that what Triggered you?
Also it has plenty of Plot armors and A**pulls I've a list , for now these are enough

Black Clover has 0% chance to surpass Fairy Tail and neither the canon sequel Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
One Piece has LOST to Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
Black Clover begun bringing dead people to life but of course people don't complain , They support it because it's a Shounen Jump
Keep denying it in your room

Here you go buddy. Hopefully you are no longer triggered and will be able to understand many others opinion.

That's what some fans don't understand. Fairy Tail is not criticized just because characters don't die; that is fine. Fairy Tail is criticized so much because it continuously has this in-between route where it pretends that characters die but they don't.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fairytail/comments/4qtu91/discussion_addressing_death_in_fairy_tail/

Aug 15, 2019 1:35 PM

Apr 2016
I personally prefer Fairy Tail but Black Clover is ok, I like it.
Aug 20, 2019 4:35 AM

Nov 2012
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Vooo said:

You shouldnt speak with your eyes.

Oh and High School DxD is also Generic a non shounen
and so is One Piece
Fairy Tail is Far from generic

It has DEATHS to it's support characters

Stop playing as a blinded person

Anyone with intelligence knows that
Except people like you

Rob (From Team Makarov), Simon, Lahar, Igneel , died permanent ( Yuri from Team Mavis died but off scene) (Historia Simon doesn't count)

One Piece has a Stupid plot armor with Katakuri Oda resulted to make it a rival fight at last minute thought Stupid move
And that Laughable giant Kaido's Dragon Form gets stomped by a Base Form Luffy , One Piece Anime and Manga loses their scores from me
From 10 to 6 is that what Triggered you?
Also it has plenty of Plot armors and A**pulls I've a list , for now these are enough

Black Clover has 0% chance to surpass Fairy Tail and neither the canon sequel Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
One Piece has LOST to Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
Black Clover begun bringing dead people to life but of course people don't complain , They support it because it's a Shounen Jump
Keep denying it in your room

You completely and utterly misunderstood that scene. It was the other way around, he didn't do any damage whatsoever.

Everything you said now is meaningless.
Oct 17, 2019 10:55 PM
Apr 2013
Fairy Tail has always felt like a shitty copy of One Piece with a different setting for me. Can't even tell why. Maybe because of the main character. The story is also trash. You have to be pretty young to enjoy Fairy Tail, I guess.

Black Clover on the other side is pretty funny... well, maybe just because of the greatest subtitles I've ever read. The words they use from my language are hilarious. Asta is insanely annoying at the beginning, cause he literally has only one phrase that he is constantly repeating, but it gets alot better later. However, Yuno just stays a cardboard standup with absolutely no character traits. It's not even funny. I think Black Clover will get a big problem with its power spiral. Asta already looks insanely strong after 65 episodes. Neither Naruto nor Luffy have been even close to Asta at that point and the enemies are also too strong for that early stage
advocatusOct 17, 2019 11:02 PM
Oct 17, 2019 11:57 PM
Apr 2014
I watch Black Clover because new days is the only series worth to watch.
I don't like Fairy Tail!
Oct 18, 2019 7:52 PM
Apr 2019
No offense but both are trash
Oct 19, 2019 11:20 PM
Jul 2017
Black clovar is my favo rite animay
Nov 13, 2019 6:48 AM

Apr 2010
Neither is that good but Fairy Tail is better.

Black Clover outside of having a few standout episodes is extremely forgettable and generic. There are no good characters in the whole series.

Fairy Tail does at least have a likable protagonist and some other likable characters. It's also the funnier of the two.

At least Black Clover doesn't pander with all the fan service but yeah the characters are awful.
Dec 4, 2019 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
The only thing Fairy Tail beats Black Clover is FT's fanserivce. Other FT is trash imo.
Feb 11, 2022 10:15 AM
Feb 2016
It's hard for me... I will choose Fairy Tail because I understand it better?
BMoria
Feb 11, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Black Clover rips off another trash anime (Naruto) and is partially successful

Fairy Tail rips off a good anime (One Piece) and utterly fails

Both shows rip-off but one succeeds while the other fails so, BC is better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 16, 2022 3:07 PM

Aug 2017
Lairucrem said:
FT
-plot armor galore
-boobs are bigger than the plot
-broken strengths
-terrible fight direction
-wasted suspense build ups
-friendship powah
-friendship speeches
-detestable characters which are either bland or flat out annoying
-shit villains

BC
-Asta screams
-slow af
-average
-too early to compare

So far it's BC > FT

But whether BC remains average even until it's manga gets cancelled, FT is beyond saving, worst battle shounen of all time

the neat part is black clover wont ever be canceled. dont worry man jump is gonna let tabata do what he wants and all you can do is seethe about it lmao.
Feb 16, 2022 3:13 PM

Aug 2017
Vexem said:
Black Clover rips off another trash anime (Naruto) and is partially successful

Fairy Tail rips off a good anime (One Piece) and utterly fails

Both shows rip-off but one succeeds while the other fails so, BC is better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wouldnt say black clover rips off of naruto entirely. sure the beginning parts i guess are similiar but then again it derives from that pretty fast especially the newest stuff in the manga right now its all about fighting devils. and the arc isnt even soon to be finishing. i'd say it was similiar to naruto but in its runtime it derived from it.
Jun 24, 2022 10:04 PM
Apr 2022
Both are good that's what I think
Jun 26, 2022 12:08 AM
Jul 2020
Seriously,FT? Fairy tail have the most weakest start I have seen in shounen story and almost drop it 'cause of that,despite having friendship power up system. Black clover definitely better and comparing it with FT is an insult. Don't get me wrong,I like both. But FT definitely weaker when it comes to story and chatacter. I can say with confident FT is popular 'cause of very good ost,decent animation(nothing crazy,nothing too bad either),the art and waifus fanservice. Story and characters is sucks,but need to admit the waifus are pretty damn hot. Not to mention,the ost keep me watching despite the shitty plot. On the other hand,BC have some shits animation for most ep,except the big fight ep. But story kept me watching despite all horrible animation. Not to mention,all op and ed just so damn good.
Zac22Jun 26, 2022 12:21 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.