Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 30, 2020 12:39 AM
Nov 2019
Never thought I'd love to say "Their hippie van just went Peter Pan on us"
Totally unexpected but good for bonding

Also the kimonos and Chika running around her inn was very wholesome
Sep 16, 2020 7:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Once again, another beautiful episode. One year finally has been abled to pass. 3 months left until the third class got out the gangs, and decided a separation. The third class, shockingly, already chose their own future, but their together dream still intacted at their inner feeling. Could they made it at their final performance? Thats my wishes too!

Its started by Mari loneliness at her childhood. Suddenly she encounters Dia together with Kanan. Its a beautiful moment for her. Its even continued, and became more closer each days until they decided to made a wish, to always together, forever. How sweet! However, its not came in as good as their plans. Their sadness feel the atmosphere and forbid their wishes to became a truth, falling star left them out in a misery. But actually its left them into another miraculuous event, that always protected them to felt a happiness together, and found many good thing each days. Yeah, its Aquors, the actual end wishes of them, via a succession at Love Live competition. Congratulations, girls. You found your true wishes, better than forever together ....

How could i am not crying with that cheesy story? Its sounds good. I couldn't complain anything. Its just, go to hell with every dirty sounds that reverberated all the way to here. I am pure, so here i am to enjoyed every mixed feels they had. Once again, its sounds good, as Mari said many time too, its allright!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 4, 2020 9:52 AM
May 2019
FlameTaJaDoru said:
Tommy_Reyes said:
Shitty story,messy plot,lacks probability if you want to make story like this,put all aqours on bikini!!!!!Isn’t Japanese anime for sexualizing JKs??then,put all 9 on it.Worse than Chiense and Korean Animation.

yeah man. i totally support what you say. never have i ever heard such a good point made before.

I think he's on crack, lol
Apr 19, 2021 12:45 PM

Feb 2020
Beautiful yet bittersweet episode. I loved the interaction between the 3rd years.
Nov 30, 2021 1:11 PM

Nov 2017
Golly, Mari must've given her car Red Bull or something for it to fly like that, lol.

It's nice to see Dia, Kanan, and Mari learning to accept the inevitably with a smile and positive vibes. No tears, no drama, just a hope that their lives will intersect in the future
Mar 16, 2022 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
Back then they were helped by the Buddhist Japanese God whatchamacallit to write the most traditionally holy sounding melody for their sinner modern dance group so they will not look embarrassing at other human beings. Now the most secular looking girl told that she will disown god and the millenials laughing at it smh kids.
Apr 8, 2022 9:22 AM

Jan 2022
knew the second it started that I'd love this episode. The third years are easily best part of this anime
Jan 9, 2023 10:50 AM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
honestly this episode just made me angry, because I hate seeing such "perfect" friendships only to know towards the end that each one will go its own way and only a few times will they all meet again together
May 17, 2023 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Mari must have been cranking up “From the Mars Hotel” for that van to start flying like that lol, I guess you gotta leave hell of an impression on people before you leave to Italy so it makes sense lol.

Also I guess Mari can also change the weather if she denounces god, I was surprised to hear her say that but it was funny lol. And Chika trying to get New Years money for a bit this episode was cute, I just really liked seeing her be a kid among her family too.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.