Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 1 Discussion

Dec 8, 2017 8:05 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this is a fine start so far although I have a hard time liking Yoshino.

Much more interested to know that Kirishima guy though. He probably holds more secrets than just being involved with the yakuza.

Apr 4, 2018 12:06 PM

Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this is a fine start so far although I have a hard time liking Yoshino.

Much more interested to know that Kirishima guy though. He probably holds more secrets than just being involved with the yakuza.

The first chapter was ok. But I've come to really like the story after reading chapter 2. I found the characters very interesting, I enjoy the dynamics between Kirishima and Yoshino. I was surprised by development of the two characters...

I'm just not a big fan of trace of this mangaka. >_<'

Jan 12, 5:22 AM

That's a good start i think, it has good introduction about character and the story itself.

This Political marriage with "yakuza" touch with extraordinary Male and Female MC is a good combination for me personally, i liked it so far.

MFCORR said:

The first chapter was ok. But I've come to really like the story after reading chapter 2. I found the characters very interesting, I enjoy the dynamics between Kirishima and Yoshino. I was surprised by development of the two characters...

yep i also came from few chapters ahead, and i could say the story and plot is really interesting for me personally, and both MC character developments are really good and extraordinary.

Jan 13, 8:52 AM

r16fourarm said:
That's a good start i think, it has good introduction about character and the story itself.

This Political marriage with "yakuza" touch with extraordinary Male and Female MC is a good combination for me personally, i liked it so far.

MFCORR said:

yep i also came from few chapters ahead, and i could say the story and plot is really interesting for me personally, and both MC character developments are really good and extraordinary.

Yeah, I'm liking the development of the story so far. ^^