Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 8, 2017 3:22 PM

Sep 2017
Really nice OST during the scene with the red sun. That was just a really great scene in general. That weird cat thing can talk kinda like a parrot I'm guessing. It looks very similar to those statues, which may or may not be a coincidence. It's interesting either way.
Dec 8, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2017
This episode was just way too cute and heartwarming. I specially enjoyed Yuu in this one; she was just way too cute and innocent talking about time like that and giving her guesses on what thing was faster and how they were going faster than usual.

The radio was a nice touch, i felt like it totally hit the mood when they reach the surface and combined with that red sunset it was just moving.

BUT THE BEST THING WAS THAT LITTLE CUTE THING OMG MY HEART, I FEEL OVERJOYED <3

For a moment i thought they were leaving him for real (since all the other elements of this series -but Chi and Yuu- leave us after that one episode they appear in. But adding this soft cute looking thing is just <3, btw, doesn't it kinda resemble the statues they find everywhere?

Loved it.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 8, 2017 4:42 PM

Sep 2011
What do you know. A lesbian couple and a cat.

Nothing much has change even after the apocalypse
Dec 8, 2017 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
A train ride, an elevator ride and some nice exposition under the red sun. Good episode.

What's this deformed cat like creature? It's a pretty amusing creature though, it's be nice if it joined Chi-chan and Yu on their travels.
Dec 8, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
This thing is strangely adorable.
Dec 8, 2017 6:55 PM

Feb 2017
kyubey no! dont turn em into magical girl!
Idont know if its just me but..., since then it's hard for me to trust a weird talking cat 😂 Lol
Dec 8, 2017 7:26 PM
Jan 2015
The cat or whatever it is, is so cute!
Dec 8, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2014
Lol this made me think twice about earth's orbit. Doesn't this technically mean that we go on a journey every day for 24 hours, even if you sit still?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 8, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2015
There goes Yuu and another of her crazy "theory" and thought. This time about moving faster than the moving train.
And then that... white "nuclear-effect-mutated-cat" thingy. Seems suspicious, no wonder Chi scared with it. xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 8, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2013
That talking bread loaf thing is the cutest thing I've ever seen oh my god... I can't wait to see more of it, and hopefully Yuu doesn't decide to eat it.
Dec 9, 2017 12:00 AM

May 2015
"I'm not afraid of something that is empty-handed." Lol Yuuri. Might as well start robbing some graves. The dead can't hurt you if they have nothing to hurt you with!

"Time does not have a speed." Nice little quote there. Earth is moving, train is rotating, the Kettenkrad is moving. The Kettenkrad is faster than the Earth!

Music, light, color...it's art! Just like this anime!

So now they found a cut. Nice to have a new companion for the ride. What does it eat though? Dank weed?
Dec 9, 2017 1:23 AM

Sep 2015
Don't know how to feel about the "cat", it's cute but in a really weird way... I think it will be a nice addition to the girls duo

And as usual, great dialogues and great atmosphere. This show definitely don't disappoint !
Dec 9, 2017 1:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Calmly waiting for a a train thats actually still running surprisingly. Chi really is pretty well learned though knowing about the earth's rotation. Though Yuu's reaction was pretty funny. With this world's lack of music hearing it will make you sad at how much this world has lost after all. Well they at least managed to reach the surface but man that was a close one. The music that they are hearing really is sad and haunting though. They were bound to encounter a battlefield sooner than later though. Hmm thats a strange life form that they found on the new floor though. But man that thing was actually cute in how it behaved and how it decided to follow them. Well it looks like it will be joining them on their journey then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2017 2:05 AM

Apr 2015
Really love this episode, especially because of the adorable "nuko"... why no one in this forum hasnt mentioned that the VA of the adorable squishi cat is Kanahana.. man the reddit anime forum is still merrier than mal forum..

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 9, 2017 2:43 AM

Sep 2017
yuu always finds one way or another to almost kill cheeto. this time maybe it wasnt all her fault but that elevator was pretty dangerous. the sunset scene was nice but i didnt understand it all that much. just an emotional moment or something? the conversation inside the train was also nice, made me rethink time and the world spinning and all that.
i wonder how the cute little animal survived all the time. maybe it just needs water to live or something, right?
Dec 9, 2017 4:50 AM

Dec 2016
Loved that episode ! better than olders for me
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Dec 9, 2017 5:19 AM

Dec 2016
Their new pet kind of looks like the statues they used to see everywhere and the fact it can speak through radio waves is pretty interesting. I wonder if it's part of something much bigger than Chi and Yuu realize?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 9, 2017 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
THAT IS NOT A CAT. Maybe some sort of strange mutation of one that eventually lost all resemblance to a cat. Or some sort of biological weapon that will bring about the event that could be this anime's finale.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 9, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2013
Well that's a messed up looking cat... lol
Also I'm kind of surprised about how the author model of T-34/76 Tank in this Episode. The turret seems kind a bit off but I still like how It looks... The Kettenkrad design is probably still the Best Warmachine model in this series yet.

That Earth theory is kind of makes you think, isn't It? at least for me...
Rio-Dec 9, 2017 7:23 AM
Dec 9, 2017 7:47 AM

Apr 2015
this is one of those shows that you could only enjoy once. not that I'm saying its bad or anything.

ehhh, most shows are 1 time viewing only anyway so... not that I'm complaining. It's a good treat to the eyes if that mean anything.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Dec 9, 2017 9:59 AM

Apr 2015
They sure used star VAs for their supporters. All four of them so far are legends
Given Inori's popularity too Shik would be a bit daunted in the studio wouldn't she
Well maybe not, she's a big VA too
Dec 9, 2017 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Where the fuck is Erai-Raws when we need they?
Dec 9, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2009
So, uhh, what the hell is that thing supposed to be?
Dec 9, 2017 10:03 PM

Oct 2008
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved the subtlety of animation in this episode. (^.^) When they were talking about waves, they were going over pipes, creating a wave-like pattern. Not sure how many people managed to catch that.
Dec 10, 2017 1:44 AM

Dec 2009
>Telepathic sausage critter shows up

>Remembering the weird worm-sausage statues everywhere

>Almost everyone gone but no physical damage to anything beyond conventional weaponry, no radiation, no corpses...

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?
GenesisAriaDec 10, 2017 1:47 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 10, 2017 1:59 AM

Jun 2016
Surprised that that train is still functioning. Wow. I wonder if someone's running it or just a machine. It seems like that city they saw there are people living there. Damn. Sucks the train didn't stop there, so they can explore it, but their objective is to get to the last station.

Haha. Yuuri, goddamn, you. She still kept that radio and somehow it started playing music.

Ohmygod, what the hell is that white thingamajig!?! Omg. Finally, a cute animal companion--if that even is an animal. Hahaha. Yuuri, please don't eat it. Goddamnit. And it can talk through the radio? What. What.

Ugh. Yet another great episode. 5/5. ❤

GenesisAria said:

>Almost everyone gone but no physical damage to anything beyond conventional weaponry, no radiation, no corpses...

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?

Duuuude, stop messing with my mind. I'll be so goddamn happy if that critter is really an alien. Holy fucking shit. And yeah it looks like those weird looking statues Yuuri fancies. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I'M A BIG SUCKER FOR ALIENS SHIT, MAAAN.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 10, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2013
Weaker than last week episode but still really nice. Liked the part with wave or music can make you feel happy or sad. What is that creature, though? It spoke with radio wave?
lswarmruler said:
Really love this episode, especially because of the adorable "nuko"... why no one in this forum hasnt mentioned that the VA of the adorable squishi cat is Kanahana.. man the reddit anime forum is still merrier than mal forum..
Just finished the episode a minute ago and when that creature made a sound immediately knew it was Hanakana lol.
Dec 10, 2017 5:15 AM

Feb 2017
jejehartadi said:
Weaker than last week episode but still really nice. Liked the part with wave or music can make you feel happy or sad. What is that creature, though? It spoke with radio wave?
lswarmruler said:
Just finished the episode a minute ago and when that creature made a sound immediately knew it was Hanakana lol.

now that u mention it, holy crap! u're right its hana kanazawa😂
Dec 10, 2017 5:19 AM

Feb 2017
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Surprised that that train is still functioning. Wow. I wonder if someone's running it or just a machine. It seems like that city they saw there are people living there. Damn. Sucks the train didn't stop there, so they can explore it, but their objective is to get to the last station.

Haha. Yuuri, goddamn, you. She still kept that radio and somehow it started playing music.

Ohmygod, what the hell is that white thingamajig!?! Omg. Finally, a cute animal companion--if that even is an animal. Hahaha. Yuuri, please don't eat it. Goddamnit. And it can talk through the radio? What. What.

Ugh. Yet another great episode. 5/5. ❤

GenesisAria said:

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?

Duuuude, stop messing with my mind. I'll be so goddamn happy if that critter is really an alien. Holy fucking shit. And yeah it looks like those weird looking statues Yuuri fancies. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I'M A BIG SUCKER FOR ALIENS SHIT, MAAAN.

an Alien?
are u kidding me?
no matter how u look at it, nuko is the child of..
AN ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!!!!
Dec 10, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
that thing in the end was so adorable.... awww make you wanna go all again
Dec 10, 2017 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
adorable episode! It kinda saddens me that there are only 2 episodes left. I also kinda doubt we will get more of this anime.
I hope they can catch the feeling of the early episodes again, the struggle to survive was what gave this the initial kick for me.

also Im really looking forward to the OST
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 10, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2015
That cute animal looks similar to those weird long and tall statues
Dec 10, 2017 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
A curious train. An odd creature.

The episode returned to the slice of life track. It still managed to captivate me, particularly during the sunset scene.

Ongoings during the duo's commute were interesting as well.
Dec 10, 2017 2:33 PM

Aug 2012
That's the weirdest but cutest creature i've ever seen.
Dec 10, 2017 6:04 PM

Oct 2013
This show has now surpassed Aria and Tamayura when it comes to mutant cats. Neko is a kind of walking sausage.

The part with the radio was creepy at first.
Dec 10, 2017 6:25 PM

Mar 2013
GenesisAria said:
There are plenty of things that eat corpses, so it's not too surprising there aren't any left after a couple of hundred years(minus the number of people who successfully evacuated, of course). And after all that time, the radiation levels needed to cause a mass die-off would've faded by now.

The lack of damage to city structures is also simply explained: the attackers would've wanted to capture everything in a working state, so it only makes sense that they'd be more discriminant when choosing battle fields. It was probably a siege-heavy war.
Dec 10, 2017 11:34 PM

Dec 2009
@Polycell
Clearly you're not aware of the half-life of many fallout isotopes. That stuff can last thousands of years.

Also, there would be bones, or shredded clothes/gear, or something that resembles corpses or where corpses were . . . but there's nothing of the sort. It's like everyone up and left. For the scale of construction they have going, we're talking possibly dozens of billions of global population in their world.

There's no clear strategy to any of this... things that are working are very random and arbitrary. It's like they're just the things that didn't happen to be destroyed or run out of energy.

Let me make the point that there is ZERO evidence for WMD usage. All the damage we've seen has been conventional weaponry, and much is still intact, it's more the environments that are crumbled.

Even with the most highly emitting isotopes burned out (the kind that would destroy your skin etc), there would still be plenty of others, meaning increased sickness probability and so on. Also note, that even though the weapons of war are like WW era, the level of peak technology is beyond that of even modern day.
GenesisAriaDec 10, 2017 11:41 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 11, 2017 1:29 AM

Oct 2008
What the hell is that kind of talking soft creature!? good thing they kept it to that they could deal with their boredom!
4/5.

Dec 11, 2017 7:58 AM

Feb 2015
Oooh-wee, we got a cute talking dough ferret this episode. Hell yeah!
Dec 11, 2017 10:38 AM
Aug 2017
Iwander what that "cat" is and how it can talk
Dec 12, 2017 4:49 AM

Jun 2015
I hope they keep this...thing and don't actually have to eat it.
Hey, maybe it can help them find food.
Dec 12, 2017 5:07 AM

May 2017
isn't that thingy the statue from the previous episodes? Could be a god or something, probably teleport them when they're about to die to an isekai. Wtf am I saying lol
Dec 12, 2017 12:07 PM

Nov 2013
Don't be fooled people! That cute "cat" is most likely the reason of all the wars that happened...

Dec 12, 2017 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
I hate to admit it, but I've been forcing myself to watch this anime. It would be a million times more interesting with better:

-Characters
-Dialogue (more philosophical conversations, instead of just questioning basic shit that we know, maybe talk about their lives, be emotional) or no dialogue
-Setting (most of the anime is literally covered in darkness, and the color palette is dull)
-Directing (more shots of the setting instead of the characters)
-And a little conflict (more DANGER)

Other anime that focus on a very calm atmosphere and setting (Mushishi, Texhnolyze, Natsume's Book of Friends, Angel's Egg), are burned into my mind.
Girls' Last Tour feels like a cheap imitation of those anime.
Dec 13, 2017 10:57 AM

Jul 2009
Now the girls got a pet, I don't know what that thing is, but it's cute!
Dec 14, 2017 1:42 AM
Apr 2017
It's HANAZAWA KANA!!! <3
Dec 16, 2017 2:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i love the "neko"!!!
This animal is evolution, just!!! ;)
Dec 16, 2017 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Zelev said:
Lol this made me think twice about earth's orbit. Doesn't this technically mean that we go on a journey every day for 24 hours, even if you sit still?

Yes, your position is rotating east and you make one revolution per day. At the equator, your rotational velocity is ~1000 miles per hour (1600km/h), but it get slower the closer you get to the poles.

Rio- said:
That Earth theory is kind of makes you think, isn't It? at least for me...

If that makes you think, try this: Go outside right at sunrise and look straight up. That is the direction the Earth is traveling in, and you're traveling in that direction at 107,280km/h.
Dec 17, 2017 2:20 PM

Feb 2013
They really did get on the train... not knowing where it goes.
Didn't find out where that music was coming from.
That is one ugly "cat".

That water tank was pretty cool.
Dec 20, 2017 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
Pretty cute to see Yuuri learning elementary school science facts for the first time and having her mind blown.

If there's some kind of music coming out of the radio, there's a radio broadcast somewhere...which means there's civilization somewhere. (Either that or some radio station is stuck on autopilot.)

"Ahh!" Chito was seriously freaked out for a second. Realistically, the impact of the train wouldn't have given them such a gentle landing.

"Man, I really wanted to eat that fish in the aquarium..." Chito said my exact thoughts. "I thought you wanted to save it?" "Lol now I want to eat it"

Chito and Yuuri found an...almost cat! I knew there were other animals still alive. It seems to have some kind of robotics in it.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2017

124 by ReganDesu »»
Yesterday, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

128 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 17, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2017

142 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

158 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 9, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Oct 2, 2017

254 by kyuubeesh »»
Apr 7, 3:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.