Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2017 4:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The journey continues between Chito and Yuuri. This episode was fun as usual with the two girls getting back into their tank and exploring the unknown.

Chito should be more careful tbh. She could of got hurt this episode. As for the setting, I really like how they made the sun look radiant. That segment in the second half had a magical feeling to it. The music helped made the mood feel surreal too.

Solid episode. Cute little thing they found too.
Dec 8, 2017 9:43 AM
Apr 2014
Why is it still nowhere to be found in English? (im not asking for links, so dont delete this comment, just asking for a reason why no1 ripped it yet)
Dec 8, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
elemeledudki said:
Why is it still nowhere to be found in English? (im not asking for links, so dont delete this comment, just asking for a reason why no1 ripped it yet)

Sentai is delaying it as usual.
Dec 8, 2017 11:00 AM

Jul 2017
I read the manga so I knew most of the premise of this episode despite it being untranslated.
Either way, I was waiting for the episode where they found Nuko. I love this episode, it was so beautiful and charming.
Dec 8, 2017 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
The girls rode on a odd train. While they were traveling, some sad music came out of the radio. The red sun was pretty and it matched wonderfully with the music. They found a weird creature and it started to follow them. It looks cute.
Dec 8, 2017 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
The girls found for themselves emergency food supply.
Dec 8, 2017 11:17 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Always excited to see them excel at building atmosphere, the red sun/music scene gave me goosebumps.

What even is that adorable thing?! Stick around please!
Dec 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
Well, looks like Chi and Yuu have acquired a blob for a pet, which is pretty cool and cute in the grand scheme of things. Not really sure why it can talk though, but oh well. It should be a fun addition alongside Chi and Yuu in any event.
Dec 8, 2017 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
A weird thing appeared, not sure if adorable or potentially terrifying.
Dec 8, 2017 11:55 AM
Oct 2017
Tha little squiggly thing at the end is so cute. I need more of that little thin right now. So adorable
Dec 8, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2013
Taking a train and finding a creature near a site that was bombed.
Maybe it is a cat but deformed.
Dec 8, 2017 12:29 PM

Jun 2015
Kitty! looks like all those statues
Dec 8, 2017 1:13 PM
Feb 2017
I loved this episode. Especially the end. What a cute cat.

Dec 8, 2017 1:14 PM
Jun 2016
I LOVE!!!! this series :> Mind you I'm the kind of guy that if I had unlimited food and water I would explore every inch :>
Dec 8, 2017 1:35 PM

Nov 2016
Very atmospheric episode,even more so than some others,especially that sun light scene.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 8, 2017 1:40 PM

Sep 2016
Hmm anyone else catch the train scene where chi was about to say something but then got interrupted? i think she was about to say something relating to the world and their situation like as to how they got there i believe im not sure but it just sort of felt that way also enjoyable eps wonder what this creature is only 2 eps left awe man
Facta Non Verba
Dec 8, 2017 2:08 PM

Feb 2014
The atmosphere has once again given me the goosebumps. The train ride was pretty insightful, but it got better when they got off and hitch a ride on the huge lift, which went at a million mph. Seeing all of them, Kettenkrad included, fly into the air briefly after the abrupt stop was pretty funny.

After they got their senses together again, the radio started to play a really melancholic tune. Coupled with the powerful red sunset, the goosebumps were strong for me in that scene. Chito also had tears in her eyes, which did surprise me.

What surprised me more was what the girls found at the hole containing remains of old war weapons. Although seeing the old machinery and tanks was interesting, the sudden appearance on what looks to be a deformed cat put an instant smile on my face.

Despite Yuuri's constant questions on whether to cook the little cat, the girls now have a new companion with them on their travels. It'll mean that their food supply will be consumed a bit faster, so I hope they keep that in mind for their future travels.

Only two episodes left now. D=
Dec 8, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
Why am I getting so much feels from a badly drawn sausage?
Dec 8, 2017 3:00 PM

Mar 2016
The lil blob guy looks like all of those white statues from the previous episodes. Fascinating how it speaks through the radio, too. What is this world man i love it
Dec 8, 2017 3:12 PM
Jun 2010
EratiK said:
Why am I getting so much feels from a badly drawn sausage?

Ha-ha-ha! It's a rhythm.
Dec 8, 2017 3:22 PM

Sep 2017
Really nice OST during the scene with the red sun. That was just a really great scene in general. That weird cat thing can talk kinda like a parrot I'm guessing. It looks very similar to those statues, which may or may not be a coincidence. It's interesting either way.
Dec 8, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2017
This episode was just way too cute and heartwarming. I specially enjoyed Yuu in this one; she was just way too cute and innocent talking about time like that and giving her guesses on what thing was faster and how they were going faster than usual.

The radio was a nice touch, i felt like it totally hit the mood when they reach the surface and combined with that red sunset it was just moving.

BUT THE BEST THING WAS THAT LITTLE CUTE THING OMG MY HEART, I FEEL OVERJOYED <3

For a moment i thought they were leaving him for real (since all the other elements of this series -but Chi and Yuu- leave us after that one episode they appear in. But adding this soft cute looking thing is just <3, btw, doesn't it kinda resemble the statues they find everywhere?

Loved it.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 8, 2017 4:42 PM

Sep 2011
What do you know. A lesbian couple and a cat.

Nothing much has change even after the apocalypse
Dec 8, 2017 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
A train ride, an elevator ride and some nice exposition under the red sun. Good episode.

What's this deformed cat like creature? It's a pretty amusing creature though, it's be nice if it joined Chi-chan and Yu on their travels.
Dec 8, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
This thing is strangely adorable.
Dec 8, 2017 6:55 PM

Feb 2017
kyubey no! dont turn em into magical girl!
Idont know if its just me but..., since then it's hard for me to trust a weird talking cat 😂 Lol
Dec 8, 2017 7:26 PM
Jan 2015
The cat or whatever it is, is so cute!
Dec 8, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2014
Lol this made me think twice about earth's orbit. Doesn't this technically mean that we go on a journey every day for 24 hours, even if you sit still?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 8, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2015
There goes Yuu and another of her crazy "theory" and thought. This time about moving faster than the moving train.
And then that... white "nuclear-effect-mutated-cat" thingy. Seems suspicious, no wonder Chi scared with it. xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 8, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2013
That talking bread loaf thing is the cutest thing I've ever seen oh my god... I can't wait to see more of it, and hopefully Yuu doesn't decide to eat it.
Dec 9, 2017 12:00 AM

May 2015
"I'm not afraid of something that is empty-handed." Lol Yuuri. Might as well start robbing some graves. The dead can't hurt you if they have nothing to hurt you with!

"Time does not have a speed." Nice little quote there. Earth is moving, train is rotating, the Kettenkrad is moving. The Kettenkrad is faster than the Earth!

Music, light, color...it's art! Just like this anime!

So now they found a cut. Nice to have a new companion for the ride. What does it eat though? Dank weed?
Dec 9, 2017 1:23 AM

Sep 2015
Don't know how to feel about the "cat", it's cute but in a really weird way... I think it will be a nice addition to the girls duo

And as usual, great dialogues and great atmosphere. This show definitely don't disappoint !
Dec 9, 2017 1:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Calmly waiting for a a train thats actually still running surprisingly. Chi really is pretty well learned though knowing about the earth's rotation. Though Yuu's reaction was pretty funny. With this world's lack of music hearing it will make you sad at how much this world has lost after all. Well they at least managed to reach the surface but man that was a close one. The music that they are hearing really is sad and haunting though. They were bound to encounter a battlefield sooner than later though. Hmm thats a strange life form that they found on the new floor though. But man that thing was actually cute in how it behaved and how it decided to follow them. Well it looks like it will be joining them on their journey then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2017 2:05 AM

Apr 2015
Really love this episode, especially because of the adorable "nuko"... why no one in this forum hasnt mentioned that the VA of the adorable squishi cat is Kanahana.. man the reddit anime forum is still merrier than mal forum..

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 9, 2017 2:43 AM

Sep 2017
yuu always finds one way or another to almost kill cheeto. this time maybe it wasnt all her fault but that elevator was pretty dangerous. the sunset scene was nice but i didnt understand it all that much. just an emotional moment or something? the conversation inside the train was also nice, made me rethink time and the world spinning and all that.
i wonder how the cute little animal survived all the time. maybe it just needs water to live or something, right?
Dec 9, 2017 4:50 AM

Dec 2016
Loved that episode ! better than olders for me
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Dec 9, 2017 5:19 AM

Dec 2016
Their new pet kind of looks like the statues they used to see everywhere and the fact it can speak through radio waves is pretty interesting. I wonder if it's part of something much bigger than Chi and Yuu realize?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 9, 2017 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
THAT IS NOT A CAT. Maybe some sort of strange mutation of one that eventually lost all resemblance to a cat. Or some sort of biological weapon that will bring about the event that could be this anime's finale.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 9, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2013
Well that's a messed up looking cat... lol
Also I'm kind of surprised about how the author model of T-34/76 Tank in this Episode. The turret seems kind a bit off but I still like how It looks... The Kettenkrad design is probably still the Best Warmachine model in this series yet.

That Earth theory is kind of makes you think, isn't It? at least for me...
Rio-Dec 9, 2017 7:23 AM
Dec 9, 2017 7:47 AM

Apr 2015
this is one of those shows that you could only enjoy once. not that I'm saying its bad or anything.

ehhh, most shows are 1 time viewing only anyway so... not that I'm complaining. It's a good treat to the eyes if that mean anything.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Dec 9, 2017 9:59 AM

Apr 2015
They sure used star VAs for their supporters. All four of them so far are legends
Given Inori's popularity too Shik would be a bit daunted in the studio wouldn't she
Well maybe not, she's a big VA too
Dec 9, 2017 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
Where the fuck is Erai-Raws when we need they?
Dec 9, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2009
So, uhh, what the hell is that thing supposed to be?
Dec 9, 2017 10:03 PM

Oct 2008
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved the subtlety of animation in this episode. (^.^) When they were talking about waves, they were going over pipes, creating a wave-like pattern. Not sure how many people managed to catch that.
Dec 10, 2017 1:44 AM

Dec 2009
>Telepathic sausage critter shows up

>Remembering the weird worm-sausage statues everywhere

>Almost everyone gone but no physical damage to anything beyond conventional weaponry, no radiation, no corpses...

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?
GenesisAriaDec 10, 2017 1:47 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 10, 2017 1:59 AM

Jun 2016
Surprised that that train is still functioning. Wow. I wonder if someone's running it or just a machine. It seems like that city they saw there are people living there. Damn. Sucks the train didn't stop there, so they can explore it, but their objective is to get to the last station.

Haha. Yuuri, goddamn, you. She still kept that radio and somehow it started playing music.

Ohmygod, what the hell is that white thingamajig!?! Omg. Finally, a cute animal companion--if that even is an animal. Hahaha. Yuuri, please don't eat it. Goddamnit. And it can talk through the radio? What. What.

Ugh. Yet another great episode. 5/5. ❤

GenesisAria said:

>Almost everyone gone but no physical damage to anything beyond conventional weaponry, no radiation, no corpses...

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?

Duuuude, stop messing with my mind. I'll be so goddamn happy if that critter is really an alien. Holy fucking shit. And yeah it looks like those weird looking statues Yuuri fancies. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I'M A BIG SUCKER FOR ALIENS SHIT, MAAAN.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 10, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2013
Weaker than last week episode but still really nice. Liked the part with wave or music can make you feel happy or sad. What is that creature, though? It spoke with radio wave?
lswarmruler said:
Really love this episode, especially because of the adorable "nuko"... why no one in this forum hasnt mentioned that the VA of the adorable squishi cat is Kanahana.. man the reddit anime forum is still merrier than mal forum..
Just finished the episode a minute ago and when that creature made a sound immediately knew it was Hanakana lol.
Dec 10, 2017 5:15 AM

Feb 2017
jejehartadi said:
Weaker than last week episode but still really nice. Liked the part with wave or music can make you feel happy or sad. What is that creature, though? It spoke with radio wave?
lswarmruler said:
Just finished the episode a minute ago and when that creature made a sound immediately knew it was Hanakana lol.

now that u mention it, holy crap! u're right its hana kanazawa😂
Dec 10, 2017 5:19 AM

Feb 2017
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Surprised that that train is still functioning. Wow. I wonder if someone's running it or just a machine. It seems like that city they saw there are people living there. Damn. Sucks the train didn't stop there, so they can explore it, but their objective is to get to the last station.

Haha. Yuuri, goddamn, you. She still kept that radio and somehow it started playing music.

Ohmygod, what the hell is that white thingamajig!?! Omg. Finally, a cute animal companion--if that even is an animal. Hahaha. Yuuri, please don't eat it. Goddamnit. And it can talk through the radio? What. What.

Ugh. Yet another great episode. 5/5. ❤

GenesisAria said:

>Mind explodes

IT WAS ALIENS!?

Duuuude, stop messing with my mind. I'll be so goddamn happy if that critter is really an alien. Holy fucking shit. And yeah it looks like those weird looking statues Yuuri fancies. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I'M A BIG SUCKER FOR ALIENS SHIT, MAAAN.

an Alien?
are u kidding me?
no matter how u look at it, nuko is the child of..
AN ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!!!!
Dec 10, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
that thing in the end was so adorable.... awww make you wanna go all again
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

128 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 17, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2017

142 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

158 by ReganDesu »»
Apr 9, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Oct 2, 2017

254 by kyuubeesh »»
Apr 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

234 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 29, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.