Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 7, 2017 3:21 PM

Mar 2016
Hi, this is just for fun since I'm enjoying the series so far, and I wanna share some speculation I have about the characters and I want to hear what you guys speculate too. I think the most fun about watching a series is trying to predict where it goes and being all wrong, but for Black Clover, we might actually end up hitting the mark if we go through enough tropes and archetypes.

So, here's what I think's going to happen based on what I've seen so far:

Since Asta and Yuno were conveniently dropped off at the same church, at the same time, and they're the same age with supernatural gifts, I think they're going to end up being some kind of royalty. They're too gifted and too underestimated and mocked to not have some sort of esteemed heritage and I have yet to see an anime follow a basic "rags to riches" storyline without there being some sort of catch like "Oh, he was a prince all along!". I think Asta will be a demon prince, something like Blue Exorcist where the character happened to be the son of Satan, I think something similar will explain how Asta got the demonic black clover. And Yuno? I don't know, but I hope whatever it is humbles him because he's out of control.

Next, as much as I don't like it, I think they're going to push romance between Asta and Noelle. It's way too early in the season and she's already wetting herself every time she sees him. I don't know how Asta will respond though because of how devoted he is to Sister Lily. I don't know if he'll move past that or hold on because of his stubborn nature. I hope for the latter, but that's just wishful thinking. I don't like Noelle as a character or love interest.

I think Yuno's probably being abused in the Golden Dawn's group. Since he's so strong though, maybe not. Maybe they're trying to abuse him, but he's more resilient than they thought. Are the other members jealous of him because he comes from such lowly status and made it into the team? I don't know, but it's fun to think about. As much as I dislike Yuno, I wouldn't want to see him hurt. I know I definitely can't wait for him and Asta to reunite. I can't wait to see how much they'll grow and if they'll still share a bond like they did before. Because part of me thinks Yuno's gonna betray Asta and treat him like garbage because he's been spending too much time with the Golden Dawn.

So yeah, that's all I've got for now. What do you think?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2015
i've read manga, i know exactly what i would expect...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.