Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Dec 7, 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
Studio White Fox, One of the Best Anime studios (my opinion) in the current industry, They already have a large portion of series they adapted that have become well known classics. So much so it is the only animation studio were i have seen every series they produce. they have a good track record, even the last ranked show does not fall below a 7. So out of the current productions, this is how i rank them based on Story, Animation, Pacing, Soundtrack and Personal Taste.

What about you?

1. Re:Zero
2. Steins Gate
3. Girl's Last Tour
4. Katanagatari
5. Jormungard
6. The Devil is a Part Timer
7. Matoi: The Sacred Slayer
8. Utawaerurumo: False Faces
9. The Grimoire of Zero
10. Akame Ga Kill
11. Tears to Tiara
12. Super Sonico
13. Is This Order a Rabbit?
 
#2
Dec 7, 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 246
1. Steins Gate
2. Akame ga Kill
3. Jormungard
4. Hataraku Maou-sama

Re:Zero is on hold because I am getting tired of isekai anime. I am currently trying to finish No Game No Life which is another isekai anime. Also for me a better one than Re:Zero so I'd rather finish that one first with the little bit of tolerance I have left towards isekai anime. Katanagatari is still PTW, the rest I did not watch nor do I think I would watch later on.
 
#3
Dec 7, 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
Yven said:
1. Steins Gate
2. Akame ga Kill
3. Jormungard
4. Hataraku Maou-sama

Re:Zero is on hold because I am getting tired of isekai anime. I am currently trying to finish No Game No Life which is another isekai anime. Also for me a better one than Re:Zero so I'd rather finish that one first with the little bit of tolerance I have left towards isekai anime. Katanagatari is still PTW, the rest I did not watch nor do I think I would watch later on.


Haha... well i don't blame you, the Isekai genre has been over saturated at this stage. However Re:zero is one of the better of the squished out juice of the isekai blender, but it is a little slow to build. Give it around 6 to 8 ep and it wold be smooth sailing from their.
 
#4
Dec 7, 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 464
Studio Kyoto Animation, One of the Best Anime studios (my opinion) in the current industry, They already have a large portion of series they adapted that have become well known classics. So much so it is the only animation studio were i have seen every series they produce. they have a good track record, even the last ranked show does not fall below a 7. So out of the current productions, this is how i rank them based on Story, Animation, Pacing, Soundtrack and Personal Taste.

1. Clannad/Clannad After Story
2. Hibike Euphonium
3. Hyouka
4. Suzumiya Haruhi
5. Koe no Katachi
6. Kobayashi-san no maid dragon
7. K-On
8. Kanon
9. Air
10. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
11. Amagi Brilliant Park
12. Full Metal Panic
13. Lucky Star



To be honest... From White Fox, I just liked Steins;Gate (and ep 18 of Re:Zero)


Modified by AdrianRubinsky, Dec 7, 2:59 PM
 
#5
Dec 7, 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 226
Well shoot, I've barely seen any White Fox anime
I guess then it's just (from your list)
1. Akame ga Kill!
2. Super Sonico
 
#6
Dec 7, 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 442
@Jersie

@AdrianRubinsky

If you haven't seen Steins;Gate then get on that shit lol
The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead." - Mr. Peanut Butter

 
#7
Dec 7, 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
AdrianRubinsky said:
Studio Kyoto Animation, One of the Best Anime studios (my opinion) in the current industry, They already have a large portion of series they adapted that have become well known classics. So much so it is the only animation studio were i have seen every series they produce. they have a good track record, even the last ranked show does not fall below a 7. So out of the current productions, this is how i rank them based on Story, Animation, Pacing, Soundtrack and Personal Taste.

1. Clannad/Clannad After Story
2. Hibike Euphonium
3. Hyouka
4. Suzumiya Haruhi
5. Koe no Katachi
6. Kobayashi-san no maid dragon
7. K-On
8. Kanon
9. Air
10. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
11. Amagi Brilliant Park
12. Full Metal Panic
13. Lucky Star



To be honest... From White Fox, I just liked Steins;Gate (and ep 18 of Re:Zero)




Plagiarism at it's finest. why not do your own seperate post? ehh :p
 
#8
Dec 7, 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1090
Since I haven't watched much of White Fox's works, my list won't be that long:
1. Steins;Gate
(A HUGE gap in quality.)
2. Re:Zero
3.Akame ga Kill!
>mfw I'm on AD for more than 10 seconds
 
#9
Dec 7, 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 442
@Aslt agreed

Steins;Gate is top by far


Re:Zero
Devil is A Part Timer
The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead." - Mr. Peanut Butter

 
Dec 7, 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 272
1. Steins;Gate
2. Katanagatari
(Huge gap)
3. Re:Zero
4. Girls Last Tour
5.The Devil is a Part Timer
(Huge gap)
6. Akame ga Kill
 
Dec 7, 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 145
1. Re:Zero
2. Steins;Gate
=2. Devil is a Part Timer
4. Akame Ga Kill
5. Is this order a rabbit

I agree White Fox is definitely one of the better studios out there. Overall, I like most of their works apart from Is this order a rabbit, it just didn't really sit well with me
 
Dec 7, 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8326
1. Steins;Gate
2. Katanagatari
3. Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
4. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
...
...
...
...
...
5. Akame ga Kill
 
Dec 7, 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 149
1. Steins; Gate
2. Shoujo Shuumatsu
3. Katanagatari
4. Jormungand
5. Re: Zero
6. Akame ga Kill
7. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

I haven’t see much of White Fox’s works. Those 7 series are all that I’ve watched.
 
Dec 7, 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4340
None
I didn't like any work by that studio
 
Dec 7, 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 596
Studio what now?
checks for anime made by the studio*
Oh....

girl's last tour is decent i guess
Just another day in a thread without end. Baiter Heaven

 
Dec 7, 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
tragedydesu said:
None
I didn't like any work by that studio


Hmm a contradiction..how can you say you did not like any work by that studio and not give them a rank..even a trash show would still have a rank over other trash or are you saying they all have the same rank of trash?

This is a legitimate question

as it is confusing..very confusing O.o???
 
Dec 7, 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 3618
Aslt said:
Since I haven't watched much of White Fox's works, my list won't be that long:
1. Steins;Gate
(A HUGE gap in quality.)
2. Re:Zero
3.Akame ga Kill!
lel same except I'd have 4, with Sonico being 2nd for being relatively ok. your 2 and 3 are my 3 and 4 and yeah, a huge leap in quality...
Do you write decently structured and analytical reviews? Do you think that the concept of "average", let alone the concept of 5 or 7 as that "average" on this scale is fucking retarded because you have a brain and know what balance is on a scale? Do you want to contribute your online analytical work to a good cause? Then consider joining Metacritic for Anime
 
Dec 7, 3:28 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 12476
1. Katanagatari
2. Steins;Gate
3. Re: Zero
4. Akame ga Kill!
5. Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
6. Hataraku Maou-sama!

The only animes I have seen of the studio, at least.
 
Dec 7, 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 4340
-ShadowClaw- said:
tragedydesu said:
None
I didn't like any work by that studio


Hmm a contradiction..how can you say you did not like any work by that studio and not give them a rank..even a trash show would still have a rank over other trash or are you saying they all have the same rank of trash?

This is a legitimate question

as it is confusing..very confusing O.o???

Nah ,I didn't say they are all bad

I just don't care about ranking things i find mediocre/bad
 
Dec 7, 3:38 PM
Yui ❤️ Kotegawa

Online
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1028
Ehhhhhh, the only shows I like from them is Steins;Gate and Tears to Tiara. Which the latter, I loved when I was younger and I played the games/visual novel for it. Other than that, nada. And I don't like Steins;Gate a lot either. I like it, but not to praise it whenever a conversation is swirling around it.
I fap to 2D girls, want to be friends?

 
Dec 7, 3:41 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5213
1. Hataraku Maou-sama
2. Akame Ga Kill
3. Steins;Gate
4. Jormungand
5. Katanagatari












6. Re:Zero
 
Dec 7, 3:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 124
Off course Steins:Gate, Akame, Hataraku, and Re Zero
 
Dec 7, 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1175
1. is the order a rabbit



2. katanagatari


3. akamae ga kill, stens gate
 
Dec 7, 4:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 31
Re:Zero? I would love to have what you're smoking OP.
 
Dec 7, 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
CovfefeDrink3r said:
Re:Zero? I would love to have what you're smoking OP.


Non-smoker. Oh your poor lungs. ;) it must be terrible for you.
 
Dec 7, 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 4219
Re:Zero I guess

a good isekai where the obvious best girl wins
 
Dec 7, 4:39 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 26186
1. Jormungand
2. Steins;Gate
3. Katanagatari
4. Hataraku Maou-sama

fairly big dropoff

5. Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
6. Re: Zero

another dropoff

7. Tears to Tiara
8. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
9. Akame ga Kill
10. Super Sonico (Dropped)
jal90 said:
It's quite dishonest and typically trollish logic to say that the fault lies in sensitive people when you do stuff on purpose to bother them.

Top 50 Short Anime Series of All Time

 
Dec 7, 4:41 PM
~ Nyan-chan ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 5613
For me:

1. Steins;Gate
2. Katanagatari
3. Girls' Last Tour
4. The Devil is a Part-Timer
5. Re:Zero
6. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
7. Grimoire of Zero
8.Matoi the Sacred Slayer
9. Utararerumono: False Faces
10. Akame ga Kill
11. Super Sonico

I haven't seen Jormugand and Tears of Tiara yet.
 
Dec 7, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 2194
1. Akame ga Kill
2. Re: Zero (ep 18 didn't hit me that hard, outcome was so obvious)
3. Hataraku Maou-sama
4. Shoujo Shuumatsu
5. Zero kara Hajimeru

Steins Gate got too boring after the first ep, so it's on hold for now....
 
Dec 7, 5:20 PM

Online
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2118
Science SARU

1. Tatami GOATlaxy
2. Ping Pong The Animation
3. Kaiba
4. Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome
5. DEVILMAN




-P.S Fun is Bad-


 
Dec 7, 5:36 PM
local tsundere ❤

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 90
Steins;Gate

Yeah. That's all I got.
 
Dec 7, 5:45 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2617
1. Steins;Gate (my 2nd favorite anime!)
2. GochiUsa 2nd Season (one of my top favorite cute girls anime)
3. Katanagatari (good shit, that final episode, woah)
4. GochiUsa Season 1
5. Re:Zero (Loved it at the start, but episode 18 onwards dropped my opinion on it quite a lot tbh, still good)
6. Akame ga Kill! (Really fun ride, but the ending gave me such a bittersweet feeling)
7. The Devil is a Part-Timer! (Needs a rewatch since it was one of the first series I watched, I remember it being pretty funny)
8. Girls' Last Tour (Last episode raised my opinion on it, but everything previous to that was mostly alright, I hope it keeps the level to stay as a 7/10).

And I dropped Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen and Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, the first had a good start but I lost interest after some episodes really dragging out, the second was meh in general and I didn't feel it was worth continuing.
 
Dec 7, 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1129
1. Steins;Gate
2. Katanagatari
3. Re:Zero
4. Akame Ga Kill
5. Devil is a Part Timer
6. Jormungand
7. Girls Last Tour
8. Supersonico

Every show but Supersonico is a 7+ for me. 2nd highest rated studio per weighted average and my entire average across all anime isn't 6+
Modified by MechKingKillbot, Dec 7, 5:53 PM
 
Dec 7, 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 300
White Fox is ranked #49 in my favourite studios list on Malgraph, so better if i make a Madhouse list, Madhouse is cool:
1. The Tatami Galaxy
2. Perfect Blue
3. Mousou Dairinin
4. Kaiji
5. Kaiba
6. Sennen Joyuu
7. Chihayafuru
8. Death Note
9. Monster
10. HunterxHunter
11. Paprika
12. Kiseijuu
13. Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
14. Gunslinger Girl
15. Hellsing Ultimate
16. NGNL
17. One Punch Man
18. Summer Wars

(Only Steins;Gate is good from what i've seen)
 
Dec 8, 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3703
Katanagatari was nice (8), all other shows I've seen are below 7 (Re:Zero, Steins Gate, The Devil is a Part Timer).
 
Dec 8, 1:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1945
Only Steins Gate that I'd recommend.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
 
Dec 8, 1:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3746
from those I have completed:
Katanagatari - 9
Re: Zero - 9
Steins; Gate - 9
The Devil is a Part Timer - 7
Akame Ga Kill - 7
Jormungand - 6
Grimoire of Zero - 6
Matoi the Sacred Slayer - 6
Utawarerumuno: Itsuwari no Kamen - 5


"CHEERIO!"
 
Dec 8, 1:42 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 21541
I've only seen two shows from them so far so...

1. Akame ga Kill!
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
 
Dec 8, 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1506
1. Steins;Gate - 10/10
2. Re:Zero - 8/10
3. Girls Last Tour - 7/10 (subject to change)
4. Devil is a Part Timer - 6/10

They're the only shows I have seen from them so far.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a fan of Code Geass"

 
Dec 8, 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2674
Surprisingly haven't watch much from them

1. Steins;Gate
2. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
3. Hataraku Maou-sama
4. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
5. Akame ga Kill

Yeah....
I swear I'm not a lolicon.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

If you like my opinions, consider my YouTube channel , which would be better than me posting a 2000 word forum post.

Opinions are all relevant. I express mine freely and believe everyone should too. Unless you say "<Insert anime here> is the best! Everything else sucks", then GTFO.
 
Dec 8, 2:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 3418
1) Akame ga Kill
2) Katanagatari
3) Re:Zero
4) Hataraku Maou-sama
5) Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
6) Steins;Gate

Something like that.
 
Dec 8, 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 878
Toss Re:Zero and The Devil is a Part-Timer on top and call it a day.
I've loved most of what they've made in general though.

 
Dec 8, 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 151
1. Hataraku Maou-sama!
2. Soushin Shoujo Matoi
The others I watched were pretty garbage.
 
Dec 8, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 675
-ShadowClaw- said:
AdrianRubinsky said:
Studio Kyoto Animation, One of the Best Anime studios (my opinion) in the current industry, They already have a large portion of series they adapted that have become well known classics. So much so it is the only animation studio were i have seen every series they produce. they have a good track record, even the last ranked show does not fall below a 7. So out of the current productions, this is how i rank them based on Story, Animation, Pacing, Soundtrack and Personal Taste.

1. Clannad/Clannad After Story
2. Hibike Euphonium
3. Hyouka
4. Suzumiya Haruhi
5. Koe no Katachi
6. Kobayashi-san no maid dragon
7. K-On
8. Kanon
9. Air
10. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
11. Amagi Brilliant Park
12. Full Metal Panic
13. Lucky Star



To be honest... From White Fox, I just liked Steins;Gate (and ep 18 of Re:Zero)




Plagiarism at it's finest. why not do your own seperate post? ehh :p


hope he dosen´t try this in a university ;)
 
Dec 8, 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 413
1- Is the order a rabbit??
2- Katanagatari
4- Steins;Gate
3- The Devil is a Part-Timer!
5- Akame ga KILL!
6- Is the order a rabbit?
7- Steins;Gate - Load Region of Déjà Vu (movie)
8- SoniAni: Super Sonico the Animation

(This is all the stuff I've seen from them...)
 
Dec 8, 5:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 8
I've only seen three White Fox anime so far, but I'll rank them anyway.

1. Steins;Gate
2. Re:Zero
3. Hataraku Maou-sama!

「幸せです」

「悲しんでいます」

「正しいです」

「間違っています」
 
Dec 8, 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 464
Sweanime said:


hope he dosen´t try this in a university ;)


Oh, it isn't allowed because it is too obvious, but that doesn't mean that can't be anything worse.

Actually, I was instructed by the professor to make up numbers for my graduation work because there wasn't a way to complete the research on time. That's why when I see a news of some academical research showing some statistics I scream bullshit in my mind.

 
Dec 8, 5:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 29
1. steins;gate
2. katanagatari
3. the devil is a part timer
4. re: zero
5. is the order a rabbit
6. akame ga kill
7. zero no tsukaima

those are all whitefox shows that I watched. Lower ranked doesn't mean it's bad, all this shows are fun to watch.
 
Dec 8, 5:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1223
Stubborn_Idiot said:
1. steins;gate
2. katanagatari
3. the devil is a part timer
4. re: zero
5. is the order a rabbit
6. akame ga kill
7. zero no tsukaima

those are all whitefox shows that I watched. Lower ranked doesn't mean it's bad, all this shows are fun to watch.

zero no tsukaima was not made by white fox
 
Dec 8, 6:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 159
I've only seen Re:Zero and Akame ga Kill from them so it would Be :
1.Re:Zero (my favorite one too)
2.Akame ga Kill (which i enjoyed extremely much , also one of my favorites)
I plan to watch many anime from them and i'm pretty sure the will deliver .
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »