Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion

Mar 4, 2018 10:13 PM

Underwhelming~
Loved the show, but HANDHOLDING, really?
(@_____@)

Apr 6, 2018 1:07 AM

Morioka and Sakurai really tired me out in this episode, they were so panicky and said "I'm sorry" every five seconds, I just can't...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Apr 11, 2018 6:25 AM

That was a nice way to end it, I thought.

Giving it a 9/10 cause I found this show delightful and relevant to my interests.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

May 4, 2018 10:48 AM
originanime

I absolutely adore this anime! Such a shame its only 10 episodes which blows my mind.

May 5, 2018 1:35 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Such a cute show, this episode alot was a contest of bushing~~
The only real shortcoming I can point right is that the since the pace is so slow, 10 episodes are not enough, and I will be seeing that extra one, but I m sure I will be left wanting more. In such regards I hope mangaka gets better and gets to drawn more, and we get more of the manga also translated.

Both make a really cute couple and I can only thumbs up to Koiwai's support, he was such a great wingman for both.

Sweet, a bit cliche but everything was executed well enough to the point that it was never boring or a fad to watch.
Lets pray for a possible sequel and mangaka health to improve~~

8.4/10 = 8

May 20, 2018 7:03 PM

Such a great show. Seeing the two main leads interact was a joy from start to finish and the way it ended with a date + hand-holding felt rather natural considering the awkwardness of the two leads. This is the exactly the type of romance I like to watch these days (so tired of the drama filled ones, or love triangles, etc).

I agree with the poster above, I wish it was longer!

I was uncertain whether to give it a 8 / 10 or 9 / 10 but in the end I picked 9 because it was so enjoyed and it was a very refreshing "traditional" romance.

Sep 7, 2018 7:53 PM

What a cute shows, Hope it could be slightly longer but can't complain much

Koiwai-san is da real mvp

Sep 25, 2018 5:31 AM

Holding hands is well and all, but....HURRY UP AND GET MARRIED! JEEZ!

Ah, well that went by way too fast. I preferred the first half because it focused more on the MMO themes, but the second bit still went really well. I really enjoyed the themes of escapism and finding your true self through the roleplaying. I found Mori Mori's situation particularly relatable. Especially how easy it is to feel down when you're not succeeding in the conventional sense. That stark contrast between freedom found in a game world vs the shackles of the hand you're dealt in reality.

Still, the overall message is particularly cute. That each character they play as represents a side of them unseen by society. And that no matter which character - which identity - Sakurai & Mori Mori take on, they're still there for each other. Forever and always.

8/10

Nov 3, 2018 11:16 AM

I picked this show up because of the director and it turned out to be great. Though it leaves a lot to be desired in the end.

Their relationship didn't get as far as I would've liked.

The side characters like Lilac and Kanbe had a bit of a relationship happening and then it never got anywhere.

It's a shame that the manga was cancelled because of the author's poor health so now this story will never be properly completed.

Nov 8, 2018 9:26 AM

Well... it's over. I have some issues with this show:

*I would have liked that both had acted more mature.

*The plot contrivances are a bit ridiculous. For example: 'I met you in another game'.

At least the characters are more enjoyable than Gamers! and I liked the romance. There are still many unanswered questions. 6/10 for the anime.
Life has no meaning.

Nov 16, 2018 12:13 PM

They are seriously. SO adorable. >/////<
My heart can't take it anymore, ahhaha~

Mori-chan was talking to Yuta's dryer LMAO. She's so innocent <3

Yuta was helping himself to the view tho, naughty boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9/10
Only bc I wish we got to see more of the side characters IRL like Lilac and Poko. 10 eps is a little short for that tho :P I wanted more of Mori and Kanbe interactions IRL :3 Overall, loveddddd this rom-com :D

For 28 and 30, you would think they're more experienced than this haha. Oh wells ^.^

Dec 6, 2018 10:53 PM
Hey anyone already watch this
Are there have ntr on it
Causes i dont like ntr

Jan 3, 8:36 PM

TouchxMe said:
Hey anyone already watch this
Are there have ntr on it
Causes i dont like ntr

Nope. It's very wholesome lol you should watch it C:

Jan 17, 3:05 AM

I hope it has kiss scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 31, 4:30 PM
That was a nice ending. Quite a subtle happy end, but still very good. Would've wished it had gotten any prize at the crunchyroll-awards, especially for the intro and outro songs. Loved them, but the cringeyroll awards are only for the highest bidders and this show didn't scream too loud...

But a rainbow without rain and who could even sleep with the light f a full moon in your eyes?? How cliché can you get?

Feb 8, 6:23 AM

This anime was ok. Couple of geeky adults acting like teenagers. Koiwai was more mature and charming. Morioka not very pretty compared to usual anime girls.

Mar 12, 9:58 PM
Awwww, that was a decent ending for real! They showed some characters in some of the eps but they really aint done anything huh. 10/10 show for me, enjoyed it.

Mar 23, 4:00 AM
Would've been perfect with a kiss, but not gonna complain this was enjoyable.

Apr 9, 2:34 AM

Ahhh.. Love this story.. 9/10 i cant wait Season II

Jun 2, 9:40 AM

This was a very enjoyable show. Hopefully, there's material and a push for a 2nd season to be made.

Jun 14, 8:08 AM

Surprisingly enjoyed this simplistic yet entertaining anime. It's refreshing to watch an anime with a plot that flows well and characters developing at a decent pace. Also bonus points for lack of filler and cringe fanservice.

To the children that claim that the main characters don't 'act their age', well... you're in for one hell of a surprise when you guys grow up.

Jul 15, 6:44 PM

Sorry folks, the way I really enjoyed Welcome to the NHK fully and suffered a lot whilst watching Net-juu is the most unfathomable thing i ever feel in my weeaboo phase. I'm gonna try the manga of this anime someday if I ever feel masochistic. (or perhaps unironically enjoy it, who knows?)

Jul 29, 11:01 AM
that was such a cringefest anime. besides the assinine them finding each other in real life and in 2 games I couldn't stand the awkwardness between them to. it was horrific. went from a 7 to a 5.

Sep 28, 11:38 PM

my reaction after finishing this from what i remember

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]