Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 7, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lul, Nobuaki is still trying to keep everything in order.

First half of this episode was very boring tbh. As for the storytelling, it's like the same thing every week again with Nobuaki playing the role of a good guy. And whenever one of this classmates begins to suffer, he worries like no tomorrow and feels helpless.

Nobuaki's inner thoughts had some very predictable dialogues.
Dec 7, 2017 9:32 AM

Jun 2015
Some people are not appreciating the fact that Nobuaki is trying to save them. They are just brushing him off. He has been through so much, he doesn't want anyone else to die. He will not give up. RIP Masatoshi. Nobuaki tried to save him, but he couldn't.
Dec 7, 2017 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
I hate every character, I hate the writing, I hate everything about this show, and it hasn't even made up for it by being unintentionally funny since like episode 6... Why am I still watching this show? Is there some part of me buried deep down in the darkest parts of my heart that hates myself and is manifesting an uncharacteristic streak of masochism because of this terrible show? Why do I still actually WANT to sit through the next two episodes to see how this ends even though the last four episodes have just been torture with no redeeming qualities whatsoever? I don't care about any of the characters or how they die, the mystery part of the show is already dead, I can't even tell what's keeping me here... Can this show please just be over already?
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Dec 7, 2017 10:41 AM
Jul 2017
Least. Effective. Cliffhanger. Ever!!
At this point idc about anything, kill him? Fine let him live because of a bs reason? You do you show. Cancel this entire show?? Go ahead
And i was so hyped for this show for 10 weeks ago too, it was so interesting and new, and it couldnt have failed harder!
Dec 7, 2017 10:47 AM
Mar 2013
I thought Mayoiga would be the worst anime I've watched and completed just to know how bad a show could get and would remain that way for quite a while until Ousama Game and Evil or Live came out. It sure is 'fall' season as it could get.
Dec 7, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2013
Nobuaki too good for these losers :'(
The guy dies from exhaustion and falling in the sea, nobuaki with some spirit motivation and gets closer to riona.
Either someone passed out before him or he overcomes the punishment.
Dec 7, 2017 11:01 AM

Nov 2012
The rules said you can't use any means of transportation. Riona rode on Nobuaki's back at the beginning of the game so shouldn't that count as transportation? Maybe that's how Nobuaki will survive. Although previous orders seemed to indicate you immediately get punished...
Dec 7, 2017 11:09 AM
May 2017
I noticed that when Nobuaki called Ryou the only person that wasn't there was Aimi, even tho he left her with them. So i think she stayed behind for everyones sake which is what will "save" Nobuaki from being the farthest behind. Quotations on save because it will probably mess with his internal dialogue next episode when he cries about not being able to save her.
Dec 7, 2017 11:18 AM

Jul 2010
AstralGod said:
Riona rode on Nobuaki's back at the beginning of the game so shouldn't that count as transportation?

It was Aimi on his back, but I agree with you, this could save Nobuaki

(why am I still watching this cringe show? xD)
Dec 7, 2017 11:24 AM
Apr 2016
wow the manga was trash and anime is the same

nobuaki dude is getting a harem lol
4 girls chiemi nami natsuko and Riona

wow anime girls love pathetic characters for sure

rip everyone
I want the anime to change the ending
up until now they have followed the manga
Dec 7, 2017 11:29 AM
Dec 2017
sabi-chan said:
AstralGod said:
Riona rode on Nobuaki's back at the beginning of the game so shouldn't that count as transportation?

It was Aimi on his back, but I agree with you, this could save Nobuaki

(why am I still watching this cringe show? xD)

Nope it would be something like the guy who's drowned in the sea is the furthest or something
Dec 7, 2017 11:31 AM

Jun 2017
Oh no, yet another annoying character we don't care about has died, how awful!

Also, Nobuaki could be a Shounen protagonist with how unbelievably altruistic he is.
Dec 7, 2017 11:40 AM

Sep 2009
AsT5 said:
wow the manga was trash and anime is the same

nobuaki dude is getting a harem lol
4 girls chiemi nami natsuko and Riona

wow anime girls love pathetic characters for sure

rip everyone
I want the anime to change the ending
up until now they have followed the manga

You know, the manga sold more than 100k per volume and it is the thing that bothers me the most. I know Japan has specific taste but I never saw manga readers having this bad of a taste.
Dec 7, 2017 11:42 AM

Jul 2013
Pretty boring episode, nothing funny happened. I guess Riona being cute made up for that, too bad she's probably going to die next episode, since there's no way Nobuaki is going to die this early.

I hope next episode becomes Another 11th episode 2.0. This show needs to end with a bang.
Dec 7, 2017 11:45 AM

Aug 2007
Basically we saw the character run and run and run.
Dec 7, 2017 11:50 AM
Aug 2017
"Hey guys one of us is going to die if we don't get to where we're going but let's just stop everything that we're doing and admire the sun...."

Ahhh what am I gonna do without my weekly animu comedy.
SigmaRhoIotaDec 7, 2017 1:24 PM
Dec 7, 2017 11:52 AM
Apr 2017
Don't know if u guys have noticed, but in the ending, Masatoshi's face wasn't with a X mark on it, maybe he's alive?
Dec 7, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
I wonder how the show will BS a way to keep Nobuaki alive, since he's definitely not going to die before the rest of his fodder classmates. Seeing as how he and Riona got closer in this episode, I'm sure she'll be the one to die for whatever reason instead of him so that new bond can immediately be severed.

Nothing super stupid or ridiculous occurred in this episode, which is a shame since that's the only reason I'm still watching this. The only thing I can think of would be the scene when Nobuaki was underwater trying to save Masatoshi, and it looked like he tried to breathe air into his lungs.....while they were STILL underwater. Did anyone else catch that? How exactly would that even work?
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 7, 2017 12:17 PM

Oct 2017
Lol, just wanna criticize that's not how you do Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

So basically Nabuyaki just kisses that guy directly lolz..

Other than that it was an ok episode.

Just wanna say that no matter what they do, at least 2 people will get punished in this game, so donnu how he keeps wanting to "save everyone" which is impossible. Should just let Aimi die so she won't help Natsuko to survive again.
Dec 7, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
idk why i should care that Riona is now the main heroine when she just came outta nowhere to the forefront two weeks ago with absolutely no buildup (especially when the flashbacks took up most of the time)

thebrentinator24 said:
I wonder how the show will BS a way to keep Nobuaki alive, since he's definitely not going to die before the rest of his fodder classmates. Seeing as how he and Riona got closer in this episode, I'm sure she'll be the one to die for whatever reason instead of him so that new bond can immediately be severed.

i got an idea on how they'll BS it...theres a chance the guy that drowned could be the one.
Dec 7, 2017 1:03 PM
Apr 2016
Very meh episode this week which is a shame. At this point I’m hoping for shit to laugh my ass off at. I expected more from the comedy anime of the season this week
JoshuaJones16Dec 7, 2017 1:10 PM

Dec 7, 2017 1:14 PM

Apr 2012
Please Nobuaki just die already!! But not before you kiss another guy that was just the cherry on the cake, really. Guess who missed their first aid education. I mean that seriusly supposed to be mouth-to-mouth ventilation? Hell no that was just a kiss. The anime's final desperate attempt to find an audience. xDD
BTW the OP song is still the best part of this shitfest, Coldrain deserves better.
OokamiRisuDec 7, 2017 1:33 PM
Dec 7, 2017 1:20 PM

Nov 2016
This episode was kinda too normal.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 7, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
FMmatron said:

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking. It was somehow not as cringy.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 7, 2017 1:36 PM
Jul 2017
Zelev said:
FMmatron said:

Why do you say that as a complinent to the episode? It shouldnt be unexpected that an episode isnt as cringy as most are in this show. What has this show done?! The fact that it wasnt too cringy was one of the best points of this episode says enough about this show. 2 more to go
Dec 7, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
Troll12345678966 said:
Zelev said:

Why do you say that as a complinent to the episode? It shouldnt be unexpected that an episode isnt as cringy as most are in this show. What has this show done?! The fact that it wasnt too cringy was one of the best points of this episode says enough about this show. 2 more to go

Why are you yelling? Obviously there's a ton of people that think this show is trash, including me. You want me to bash this episode in every discussion forum? I suggest you look at past forums, then.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 7, 2017 3:08 PM

Jul 2015
Because using fuckin teeth to open a fuckin can is too fuckin hard.

Dec 7, 2017 3:08 PM

Nov 2014
To be honest, in my opinion this episode was one of the better ones so far, i kinda liked it.
Dec 7, 2017 3:09 PM

Nov 2014
Piromysl said:
Because using fuckin teeth to open a fuckin can is too fuckin hard.

She could have use a stick or something you can find on the streets or the side of her finger, i dunno there are countless ways to open that damn can
Dec 7, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2017
I didn't see Masatoshi's face get crossed off so...is he dead? alive?
Dec 7, 2017 3:46 PM

Sep 2011
>People asking why they don't just end it already because they can't take how awful this anime is.

Goddamn there's an option to drop the show. Holy shit I can't help it but I must massage my temples... Displaying they're much more stupid than the characters on this show.

Dec 7, 2017 4:13 PM

Dec 2013
There's a fine line between being empathetic and helpful and being just a plain out idiot. Nobuaki has long since crossed the line to idiocy, and every episode I keep thinking he can't become more so, yet he continues to prove me wrong. It's truly a talent.

I usually drop anime this bad but it had me at least slightly interested how bad it could get up until the 7th or 8th episode, so with two more to go now might as well finish yeah? I miss the flashbacks honestly.
Dec 7, 2017 4:40 PM

Nov 2016
Only 2 episode left.

Tbh I think this episode was a bit better than the others, maybe because I didn't see that bi*ch Natsuko x)
Dec 7, 2017 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
How does staying behind for someone benefit anyone?
Why did the guy push down Matsu for such a trivial reason as him being in his way for a minute?
Why didn't anyone think of carrying Matsu as a group?

And why are the King's orders so goddamn random? One minute this anime is a kiss-or-die romance, then a group circle life-or-death, now it's a race.
What is the rhythm of this anime??

@Troll12345678966

The only reason anyone actually is enjoying this show IS because of how cringe it is.
Last episode, a guy got decapitated, and then another guy put a hat on the spot where his head used to be, and it was fucking hilarious.
This episode?...yeah, the characters were stupid, but nowhere near as hilariously stupid as the previous episodes.

@Ventus_S

What I don't get is how it's even possible to perform cpr underwater.
Why didn't Nobuaki just carry Matsu up, instead of wasting time staying underwater moping?
In fact, how did he not run out of air when staying underwater for that long?
In fact, why does Nobuaki treat every character's death as though it's his first time seeing them die?
removed-userDec 7, 2017 5:29 PM
Dec 7, 2017 6:08 PM
Jun 2017
Guys, i think i've got it.

They're trying to filter the real hardcores, we're all going to be rewarded in episode 12. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate masterpiece of japanese animation.
Dec 7, 2017 6:19 PM

Oct 2012
I actually liked this episode much better than the last 4 or 5. It's much better without the ridiculous heavy-handedness of Natsuko.
Dec 7, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2015
Aaww, could it be that Riona-san has develope some of "not-so-related-with-the-survival" feeling toward Nobuaki? Even if it's just for a sprinkle of the "feeling", it might be needed so it can lower the tense during the marathon.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 7, 2017 9:33 PM
Dec 2017
Loved how nobu left the tsundere telling her to catch up, he reached the rest and went back again and she's still half way through.

We should really stop running to admire how beautiful the sea is.

the whole sea scene was hilarious,and just how long can nobu hold his breath he spent about 4 minutes after giving, the guy some oxygen.

Then he got out and sat around cursing the cruel world forgetting about the race.

Ousama is trying very hard to be worse with each ep.
Dec 7, 2017 9:41 PM

Jun 2015
Was quite a good episode, but only considering how bad the early episodes were.
Dec 7, 2017 9:42 PM

Aug 2017
Why are we still here....just to suffer?...

the logic of the show is flawless. "These guys consider me their leader, the one who is gonna find a way to break the game and save them. so in order to save them, Imma let myself be killed be the game..

When Matsu fell I just laugh, they find a new way to make an absurd death

So considering there is only two ep left and a lot of people are still alive either next ep is gonna be a massacre or nobuaki will somehow find a way to save them after all. With this show, I can´t actually tell cause they like to come up with dumb stuff every time.

This show is such an experience...
Dec 7, 2017 11:52 PM

May 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just come across the most epic writing in anime history. Thanks to this episode, Ousama Game the Animation will be remembered as one of the most iconic anime ever made. Before you open the spoiler below, I would like you to recall the events that occurred in the last minutes in the previous episode of Ousama Game (Episode 9). Now open the spoiler below:
Dec 8, 2017 12:12 AM

Nov 2015
I'm surprised everyone complaining about Nobu attempt of cardiopulmonary resuscitation on Matsu, It was hes last chance to make memories with him, don't criticize Nobu!
JotunheimrLokiDec 8, 2017 12:53 AM
Dec 8, 2017 2:40 AM
Aug 2015
Don't worry Famo's the last two eps will be fire emoji.

But real talk. The cringe of this entire series so far has left my face more messed up than max Payne on ps2.
Dec 8, 2017 3:31 AM

May 2012
I hope that Natsuko survives because I love her !! She one of the reasons that make this show good
Dec 8, 2017 3:50 AM

May 2016
Never would have thought that a show can be so cringy just after 3 minutes after it has started. Yes, OP included.!!!

So Masatoshi fell in the sea and when Nobuagay was was about to rescue him i was like, "go! jump and die for all i care" and he did actually jump. Lol.

Why am i still watching this show? I don't know! Out of obligation? Curiosity perhaps? Curious on how are they going to kill the remaining survivors. But that many brings doubt to my heart. Now I'm hyped 😂😂😂

Dec 8, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2014
Opening a can for a girl with nails is the quickest way to her heart confirmed.
Follow up actions can also include stripping in front of her and a trip to the beach.
do not call her your dead girlfriend's name though. bad. abort. does not assist in endeavors to sleep with girl with nails.

Also.. Running shoes. DEFINITELY EQUIPMENT! You heard it here first.
Dec 8, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2016
If your nails are so long that you can't open a canned drink, it's really time to cut your nails. Or break one damnit. Such a lame moment for us women.

Can't believe this show is gonna drag out for another 2 episodes.
I think its real purpose is to make the audience suffer.
>__<
Dec 8, 2017 6:03 AM

Dec 2015
I only watch this show for the OP, or at least I convince myself that that's why I watch it.

I think the real Kings Game task is all of us sitting through this for 12 episodes.

Dec 8, 2017 6:14 AM

Dec 2014
with two episodes left I still feel that it may end it a gore fest...I just hope everything is resolved in the end
Dec 8, 2017 6:53 AM

Apr 2016
The only thing that redeem this episode was Riona being a tsundere.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.