Dec 7, 2017 6:04 AM
so is there any romance? and is it even worth watching

Dec 7, 2017 6:05 AM
No and no.

---------

Dec 8, 2017 11:10 AM
Not much and absolutely yes, one of the best sci-fi war anime

Feb 19, 2018 2:30 AM
But Hevia has his own cute fiancee, right ?
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.

May 6, 2018 1:59 AM
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
But Hevia has his own cute fiancee, right ?

Yep, and expect some romance if it happen to continue until few... sorry a lot more arc of the series and yes only that single arc that I know so far. But seriously, let's not talk anything aside from the animated part of the series.

The first main protagonist a.k.a Qwenthur (did I spell it right?) could get closer to some heroines during this 2-cour season and... well, imagine what happen to any soldier that for some reason could only found men as far as eye can see and getting anxious if somehow he turn into a gay but VIOLA, he discover big ass of cute girls moving around in front of him (although the ass is so big that if he get crushed then no remains of him could be found). While the other protagonist even after getting a fiancee himself, being in the same environment got sexually depressed and fill his communication device with a video from other cute girls so, he is just a healthy pervert boy alright.

Later the duo often find themselves in situation between stay on the save zone or take the dare and grab some (not so) romantic experience.

Worth to watch for anyone that likes either action, mecha, war, idiotic sequence, or dirty jokes. So take a seat and Heavy Object might has something for you. (I know, that's not what a romance is about, I truly really realize that but sorry I can't help myself but to write this)