Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2015
It's been a while (about 4 months or more?) since I submitted this manga hentai, I wonder why is it taking so much time... =/
There are some others I submitted as well that now I can't remember their names =(
Dec 7, 2017 1:59 AM

Jun 2009
Agreed. I've had this open on a tab in my browser for months waiting for it to be approved so I can add it to my list. I feel like it got lost in the shuffle?
Dec 7, 2017 9:51 AM

Oct 2015
pluvia33 said:
Agreed. I've had this open on a tab in my browser for months waiting for it to be approved so I can add it to my list. I feel like it got lost in the shuffle?

Good question.
I really wanted to know why...
I've submitted so far, if i'm not mistaken, 7 manga hentais.

Five (5) of them (including this one) I've submitted about 4 months ago:
-1 was denied after 1 week (for not accepting MALs conditions - my bad here for not knowing)
-1 was accepted after 2 days! =O
-3 of them (including) this one is nowhere to be accepted - no reply

Two (2) of them I've submitted 1 month ago.
-1 was accepted 1 week ago
-and the other still no reply

I read hentai mangas often, so whenever I come across with a manga that I read and that couldn't be found o MAL, I submit them. I like to have all the things I read and watch on my list =P ^^

TechOtaku-hDec 7, 2017 9:57 AM
Feb 26, 2018 12:15 PM
Dec 2012
Agreed. I've had this open on a tab in my browser five months waiting for it to be approved so I can add it to my list. I feel like it got lost in the shuffle?
Feb 27, 2018 11:19 AM

Oct 2015
Natsuecchi said:
Agreed. I've had this open on a tab in my browser five months waiting for it to be approved so I can add it to my list. I feel like it got lost in the shuffle?

If this one got lost in the shuffle many others got as well, because I've submitted some others at the same time as this one and no response.
But I don't really think they got lost, I THINK it's a problem regarding MAL (the admins who in handle of this).
Oct 28, 2018 1:55 PM

Oct 2015
pluvia33 said:

Natsuecchi said:

Hi there, it was approved =)
Oct 28, 2018 3:25 PM

Jun 2009
Vi-h said:
Hi there, it was approved =)

Nice! Thanks a bunch for the heads up! *added* ^_^
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.