Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2016
Bruh so many people are badmouthing kakashi because he said that he can't let boruto pass. Yeah he also admit that boruto is a genius and there's nothing wrong with overconfident but the problem is he don't have the resolve to become a shinobi. His influence also spread to his classmates that maybe none of the take shinobi seriously. Kakashi also said that boruto is strong enough to be a chunnin and can you imagine how his influence gonna spread when more?? If someone who underestimated shinobi become a chunnin, everyone in the village not gonna take them seriously
Dec 7, 2017 2:16 PM

Sep 2010
Sigh... I caught up hearing that there is a good Kakashi episode but in the end while indeed this episode is better than most in the end Boruto is still Boruto. Hmmh... for a second there I felt like comparing this bell exam to the greatness we once seen but nah, I don't care that much.
Dec 7, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2015
ヽ(`Д´)ノ Calling BS not showing Shino-sensei fight vs Mitsuki...
Dec 8, 2017 9:08 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the time for the exams is finally here then. Well learning to use your jutsu and intelligence to figure out how best to cheat is part of the test after all. Boruto scored pretty high in the written portion surprisingly. Boruto is way too overconfident though. The warning by Shino and the others did a great job of laying the line that the real world is a far different than what they experienced at the academy. To think that this will be a test against Kakashi and the teachers though this test sure is getting interesting. Boruto ignoring all the teachers is just like him though. But watching the individual battles between Boruto's friends and the teachers sure was interesting. Shikadai's description of Anko though was hillarious. Seeing them work together and use what they learned to turn the tables was nice to see. The pairing of Sarada and Sumire was surprisingly effective though. Boruto's tactics sure were inventive but against Kakashi you still need more. An interesting episode but one that showed how much Boruto and the others have changed so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2017 1:00 PM

Nov 2016
I highly enjoyed this weeks episode because of so many amazing and cool things happening. We get to see Anko, Konahamaru and Kakashi fight which is pretty cool because we haven't received these exhilarating fights for some time.
Also, I really dig the interactions with the side students, as we saw them talking to each other which led us to know their name who are Enko, Houki and Doshu.

Seems like Boruto is quite the genius according to Kakashi but apparently he is missing something which Kakashi doesn't like. If Kakashi had his Sharingan he would be way powerful, however I hope he doesn't get beaten by the undergraduates.

I'm quite keened to see Mitsuki and Shino sensei's fight, maybe next episode we're able to see the fight.
Anyway, fantastic episode in my opinion, I hope we see more awesome episode like this. 5/5
VeelaDec 9, 2017 6:50 PM
Dec 8, 2017 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
Lord_Rutsah said:
Ulquiorra said:
Kakashi, please break his arm now, he should learn that nothing good comes from overconfidence.

No? Kakashi is just being a little bitch honestly. The kid has every right to be overconfident. He got freaking 100/100 in the written exam WITHOUT CHEATING.

Also, lets be honest, the rule Kakashi made that only one person can pass is pure bullsh!t, Boruto didn't even make any wrong judgment calls until that point. He immediately understood that teamwork only needed to break off at the very last bit and not from the start, was willing to help Mizuki and he understood Konohamaru was just a waste of time and chakra, + he's been showing top-class Hyuga taijutsu WITHOUT using cheating-eye powers. Kakashi should kindly shove his philosophies up his @ss, he WISHES team 7 was nearly as mature at Boruto's age.

Thank you. Kakashi is just being salty asf. Kindly take your stuck up expectations elsewhere.
Dec 9, 2017 12:08 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Kakashi is so cool! Relentless and not so lenient! He has such high standard when it comes to being a true shinobi!
5/5!

Dec 9, 2017 2:25 AM

Nov 2011
I'm surprised at how some people don't get why Kakashi think Boruto isn't fit to be a ninja.

Boruto have no idea what being a ninja is. He just casually want to be ninja. Fucking ask Itachi what being ninja is. Boruto have the ability to be a ninja but his mindset isn't right at all. He is not taking the ninja business seriously. Its about time someone gave him a rough awakening. His overconfident can easily cause people to die.

Dec 9, 2017 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
I'm surprised at how some people don't get why Kakashi think Boruto isn't fit to be a ninja.

Boruto have no idea what being a ninja is. He just casually want to be ninja. Fucking ask Itachi what being ninja is. Boruto have the ability to be a ninja but his mindset isn't right at all. He is not taking the ninja business seriously. Its about time someone gave him a rough awakening. His overconfident can easily cause people to die.

Agreed but that's simply because of the nature of the world they live in. It's a peaceful era. That's why he doesn't know the meaning of ninja. All is changing now.

-- Big couple of months ahead for the anime--

Boruto Movie arc confirmed for next month. The anime will adapt the Boruto movie story and..

Also, Mitsuki gaiden will be adapted episode 39. It'll only be 1 episode long. This way the new team 7 will have their backstories covered. Plus, new animations for OP2 and a new ending very soon.
Dec 9, 2017 9:22 AM
Apr 2017
-I absolutely LOVED when Kakashi showed up with his attitude and all, because someone already needs to tell Boruto how it is.
-Love Sarada, i hope she will become even more powerfull with her sharingan
-LOVE Mitsuki, the baby is going to be strong AS HECK in the future
-Definitely hope for more Ino-Shika-Cho team-ups and practices!
Dec 10, 2017 2:19 PM
Jan 2011
Vindicater said:
What the fuck.

I don't give a fuck who his father is.

None of these kids should be able to lay a finger on any of these Jounin. Let alone hit the plate on their chest.

If you work together - yes. Mitsuki however has one big cheat code
Dec 10, 2017 6:21 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
TsundeReaper said:
Tokoya said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Mitsuki Gaiden manga chapter
Dec 11, 2017 10:52 AM
Jul 2015
Kakashi said that Boruto was already at chunin level, yet why did he have to cheat in the chunin exams in the movie? Makes no sense.
Dec 11, 2017 5:16 PM
Mar 2015
Kaluk said:
Kakashi said that Boruto was already at chunin level, yet why did he have to cheat in the chunin exams in the movie? Makes no sense.

The writers has painted themselves into a corner, i wonder how they will resolve this issue. .
Dec 12, 2017 1:19 AM

May 2017
Tokoya said:
TsundeReaper said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

I legit didn't know there's a Mitsuki Gaiden, how many chapters does it have?
Dec 12, 2017 8:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
TsundeReaper said:
Tokoya said:

I legit didn't know there's a Mitsuki Gaiden, how many chapters does it have?
It's a oneshot chapter
Dec 12, 2017 9:00 AM

May 2017
So after a long time i was impressed by the anime like really for the first time i guess
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2017 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
Kakashi and the bells again...
Dec 18, 2017 7:07 PM

Dec 2008
Is Houki the love child of Kakashi Hatake?
Dec 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
Im really confused as to why Boruto had to cheat in the movie when he's clearly already got the skills that he wasnt able to use without cheats.
Dec 31, 2017 9:33 PM

Mar 2015
Probably the best episode this series have so far, not that it had a lot of competition.

Fucking love the bell thing with Kakashi and Anko is back with her snakes. Loved those scenes. And Konohamaru have lightning too? Everyone got lightning these days even Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki.

And I love the detail where Sarada and Mitsuki were one of the fews that do the "Naruto run" because it shows what Kakashi said about how most of them are not determined to be shinobi.

Jan 5, 2018 7:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The boys tried to win, but they are weak!!
Jan 24, 2018 2:05 PM

Aug 2015
I liked this episode. Mitsuki is easily my favorite character in the series, I was kind of disappointed we did not get to see his strength, but I can only assume it is because they want to keep it secret until a later moment.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Feb 24, 2018 1:09 PM

Feb 2016
adolf512 said:
Kaluk said:

The writers has painted themselves into a corner, i wonder how they will resolve this issue. .
Cause he's a lazy brat that wants to prove the idea of being a ninja being special is stupid to make his dad's accomplishments seem like they don't matter anymore and the whole thing's outdated.
Becoming a chunin by using technology would be a good way of doing so.
But I didn't watch the movie (just heard about it and it sounded cool so I started the show) cause I just wanna watch the show so I wouldn't know if that's true or not, I hope they don't just write that part and have it be complete nonsense.
Feb 24, 2018 1:16 PM

Feb 2016
DarklordVor said:
Probably the best episode this series have so far, not that it had a lot of competition.

Fucking love the bell thing with Kakashi and Anko is back with her snakes. Loved those scenes. And Konohamaru have lightning too? Everyone got lightning these days even Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki.

And I love the detail where Sarada and Mitsuki were one of the fews that do the "Naruto run" because it shows what Kakashi said about how most of them are not determined to be shinobi.
Episode 9, about Boruto visiting the family to see if he has the Byagukan, is my favorite, but the last few episodes have been consistently fantastic while it usually hovers between good and great every other episode.
Mar 14, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
Kakashi takes no bullshit
May 1, 2018 10:43 AM

May 2010
Kakashi's as strict with his students as always :> Boruto is super strong, intelligent and knows how to work in a team, sure, but real ninja can't be overconfident, which he clearly is. This could get him killed off sooner or later.
Aug 14, 2018 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
holy shit, boruto got 100? from the way the characters talked about him being smart, i knew he was somewhat but what the f*ck? i wish we could have seen mitsuki's fight with shino, that was the one fight i wanted to see and yet it just got cut off... anticlimatic. i'm confused. if boruto is so talented, why is it the end of the line for him?
Jun 22, 2019 11:29 PM

Mar 2014
Boruto needs a serious ego check
Jul 21, 2021 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
ah the bell test . it sure does bring memories

well Boruto is overconfident and that is kinda annoying . just brake his arm or something Kakashi so he would learn lol
Mar 7, 2023 6:53 AM
Apr 2022
Oh shit, i hate this anime, this anime is trash!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.