Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: What are the chances of a season 2

Dec 5, 2017 2:16 PM
What are the chances of another season adapting the the other volumes like 4-10 in 2018 or 2019?

I think there is a chance but too early to tell.

I hope so because the light novel reminds me of Familiar zero.
Hopefully blu-ray sales in Japan a good enough

Dec 6, 2017 12:53 PM
I've seen on the internet a few days ago people talking about season 2 confirmed for Summer 2018, I haven't seen anything else anywhere though, so I believe it was not a reliable information.
Edit: Also, I don't know about the BD, LN and WN sales if they are/were good or bad.
Modified by removed-user, Dec 6, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 7, 2017 7:05 PM

tobe2015 said:
What are the chances of another season adapting the the other volumes like 4-10 in 2018 or 2019?

This kind of anime had chance below 10% to get a sequel if there's a better anime that deserve one.
Now you should beg the producer if they're Willing to risk enough money to adapt more season not only getting bashed by people but likely will get half attention even lower from the 1st season.

If there's a 0% i would probably vote it that way.

I don't dislike the anime in fact i do enjoy it but harsh truth i hate anime industry on advertising anime thatll never get a sequel.
Even anime that like only need 2 cour (25 or less episode) or 1 cour with OVAs.

So move along don't hope too much watch an original anime or complete adaptation it'll be better than getting half assed adaptation.

Dec 7, 2017 7:15 PM

Dec 14, 2017 4:17 AM

RandomFacepalm said:
Is there anything to be added on to the story?

The Fraze and Touya's 3 wives yet to be introduced

Dec 16, 2017 1:53 PM
Xaelath said:
tobe2015 said:

This kind of anime had chance below 10% to get a sequel if there's a better anime that deserve one.
Now you should beg the producer if they're Willing to risk enough money to adapt more season not only getting bashed by people but likely will get half attention even lower from the 1st season.

I don't dislike the anime in fact i do enjoy it but harsh truth i hate anime industry on advertising anime thatll never get a sequel.

So move along don't hope too much watch an original anime or complete adaptation it'll be better than getting half assed adaptation.
i want continue the story from the LN, but i don't know from where i should start reading!
can you tell me from what volume or chapter i should start from?

Dec 16, 2017 1:57 PM

Xaelath said:

If this was 5 years ago I'd agree but streaming sales are big now and can fund entire seasons on that alone.
Plus smartphone is hobby japan's top selling novel and if the figures sell decent, season 2 has a good chance to happen.

Dec 16, 2017 1:58 PM

Dear lord I hope not, I would force myself to watch it out of obligatory sequel watching.
I'm a shitposter for fun

Dec 16, 2017 2:42 PM

I enjoyed the first season. But a lot of anime tends to not get another season.

Dec 16, 2017 2:51 PM

Where's the "0%" option? Why would a fucking garbage like this one get another season?

Dec 16, 2017 5:57 PM

Kirito_online said:
Xaelath said:

i want continue the story from the LN, but i don't know from where i should start reading!
can you tell me from what volume or chapter i should start from?
maybe you should ask on reddit or LN forum section.
ichii_1 said:
Xaelath said:

If this was 5 years ago I'd agree but streaming sales are big now and can fund entire seasons on that alone.
Plus smartphone is hobby japan's top selling novel and if the figures sell decent, season 2 has a good chance to happen.

"Are big but not big enough"
Legal streaming aren't helping that much with illegal streaming currently on top of it.
Funding aren't only based on 1-3 producers especially those who funded by Multiple backers instead of 1-3 or any stream sites you called big.
Even if it's going to be mediocre animation quality they still need 2M USD just to get 1 cour (20mins)for a single anime.

If they want to make a better approach they should focus on picking a decent studio first.
The story itself are clichéd there's only few notable character.

Industry will likely to fund on something new unless it was a very big hit on anime instead only on LN with some exceptions of a famous one.
Thankfully​ there's no asshats producer in this anime which make sense if those producer listed will make a sequel for this series.

Dec 16, 2017 9:20 PM

Xaelath said:

"Are big but not big enough"
Legal streaming aren't helping that much with illegal streaming currently on top of it.

You're underestimating streaming, the studios themselves say streaming is big while netflix alone invests in dozens of series without need of other producers while china's market is worth tens of billions.
Illegal streaming doesn't matter since those people would never pay anyways.
Expecting big hits all the time is stupid, smartphone has done well enough to get more seasons, lesser selling shows have gotten sequels.

Dec 18, 2017 5:19 AM

Nah, it's hard to get a sequel. This shows got a lot of criticism.

Dec 20, 2017 2:07 AM

i sure want to see how to story continues & i am not Novel reader so i hope for s2

Apr 10, 2018 6:30 PM
Really the novel continues to sell well.

I guess that's what happen to most harem anime studio just rush the adaptation.

Let for season 2 in 2019 or 2020

Apr 20, 2018 8:14 AM
99% 15 july 2018 is release date

May 14, 2018 12:44 AM

I'm sure as hell hoping this retarded piece of trash never gets a sequel. Where's the 0% vote, eh?

May 14, 2018 8:12 PM
well just forgot to add it

Oct 12, 2018 7:19 PM
For my comment for the next season, probability for second season just 50-50 because even new animes right now hardly to release second season. I'm saying that even new anime need proper time to release and took lots of months or years to finish adapting animation. Well, i'm not sure about it and i just said it was my opinion. I hope they will release new season next year.

Oct 18, 2018 10:08 AM
This looks pretty good. I'm going to watch it. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Oct 20, 2018 8:37 AM
Is it will be possible that it will hav a season 2 of isekai wa smart phone tomo ni in 2019 ? Please have it I want to watch it so badly. Plz tell the anime producers to make it

Nov 4, 2018 6:53 AM
I want season 2 so badly, the anime just got me. (Activating negative replies reflector effect)

Nov 4, 2018 7:33 AM

P12346 said:
Is it will be possible that it will hav a season 2 of isekai wa smart phone tomo ni in 2019 ? Please have it I want to watch it so badly. Plz tell the anime producers to make it

I already tried to contact him, but he isn't replying :(
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Nov 4, 2018 2:16 PM
FMmatron said:
P12346 said:

What do you think FM will there be a second season? Well according to me it doesn't fully deserve a second season but I think there might be slightly chances of season 2 . Please reply

Nov 4, 2018 2:23 PM

Tanmay_Hedaoo said:
FMmatron said:

What do you think FM will there be a second season? Well according to me it doesn't fully deserve a second season but I think there might be slightly chances of season 2 . Please reply

Can't say for sure, but based on sales, where it didn't do well and popularity in Japan, it seems rather unlikely.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Nov 6, 2018 11:22 AM
Thanks for the reply

Dec 6, 2018 7:32 PM
In Another World With My Smartphone season 2 kab aayega

Jan 27, 11:40 PM
I hope season 2 will be released, I have been waiting isekai wa smartphone! :)

Jan 28, 4:44 AM
I wait 2yr to see the next season how much it take time to make season 2 for creater. When we will next season

Feb 7, 3:21 PM
Possibility of S2, as for me I think - why don't they just redo and improve it more. The outcome might be better than this one, not that the anime is bad the story has a good potential but its just that it was done badly. Including upcoming new anime, why don't they just consider improving the stories of those animes that were done badly and remaking the series, we might even get to see how the bad animes - would have turned out to be if done properly.

Feb 7, 3:25 PM
nk58803 said:
In Another World With My Smartphone season 2 kab aayega
English,please. Season 2 = 36% chance or none at all, its been a long time. "nai aayega :( "
Modified by frostycalz, Feb 7, 3:29 PM

Apr 22, 12:16 AM
I would love a season 2

Apr 30, 12:05 AM
In character list i saw a man name Ende, he appear in opening song, and he appear
only one time in ep 12. Its a open end since they said that Touya will have 9 wives. And i thing that Ende will have many acting land in ss2 with touya.

May 27, 10:56 AM
GoldenCrimson20 said:
Really the novel continues to sell well.

I guess that's what happen to most harem anime studio just rush the adaptation.

Let for season 2 in 2019 or 2020

2019 has alot of isekai so I think if this kind of genre bloom more until 2020, I think there is a small percentage of hope that it will get a s2 or ovas

Jun 10, 2:16 PM
I hope for a season 2. I like this show.

Jul 9, 9:56 AM
I think the opportunity is only 50-50

Jul 9, 10:41 AM

vampire isekai next. Ahem, I mean yes the chance is faily fifty cent, considering the purpose of anime is to advertise to boost reading product sales. They'd probably wait a bit to select the plot to compile it all together.

Jul 9, 10:44 AM
アリス

GoldenCrimson20 said:

It won't, The BD & LN/Manga sales are really weak & On top of that, it isn't as popular as the other isekai Like overlord, Re:zero & Tensei Slime.