Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 22, 2017 10:45 PM

One poser down. Nice win Ryou!

Jan 2, 3:31 AM

FlamepriesT said:
As much as I love this series, I can't say I enjoyed this episode much. I guess what I really want to see - above anything else - is solid development and good character interaction.

The way things were going, I thought the battle was just a way to properly introduce that central dude, who was going to beat Ryou and face Souma in the near future. But at the end of the day, not even that is going to happen.

At the end of the day, we just got a mere glimpse of the stagiaire arc to understand its impact on Ryou's cooking and that's it. I feel they made that scene too short and didn't explore its potential very wel, because I couldn't really feel it.

Like someone else said, this central guy was basically a filler. I feel this cooking battle got too much screen time and unnecessary attention for a situation where the MC wasn't even involved and the other guy could very well vanish from the series.

Not saying it was a bad episode, but it didn't make me laugh as some other episodes and felt pointless to spend so much time on it.
(Erina moving in bed was the cutest thing though. Her reaction to Isshiki was pretty funny as well, too bad she didn't appear again in the episode after that.)

I wouldn't say the episode is irrelevant to the plot, though. I think this could be a logical way to let Souma and friends recruit Kurokiba to their "rebellion", rather than inviting him out of the blue. I don't want the show to spend too much time on these new filler "elite 4" characters. Souma already beat #9. Let's not move backwards

Jan 2, 4:19 PM

Interesting cooking techniques as always.

Feb 1, 5:26 AM

Graymanes said:
Well that was happened as expected ofc kurokiba Ryo wins because all of the characters in the anime were befriended soma which the son of 2nd seat elite Joichiro Saiba.This series will be interesting to watch and that erina rocking on the bed were cute xD ive got the feeling that erina will soon fell in love with soma

yea being friends with Souma is so heavy plot armor lol

PrimeX said:
I really thought Kurokiba's gonna lose but I forgot that if he did, he'd have to drop out. Fastastic win though. Also I think we can all agree that there really was no point in making the loli taste the dish aside from her showing the usual orgasmic reaction. Goddamn do I dislike loli fanservice :/

don't u know all Souma's friends have heavy plot armor lol
Modified by Sugram22, Feb 1, 5:32 AM

Feb 11, 1:34 PM

Yep, that is the best episode from this season so far.
I like the use of olive oil in losers dish, and everything that Kurokiba made. That explanation of uneven using of spices reminded me why my last dish was not so good as when I made it for the first time. I tried too hard second time and forgot this what made my dish so great first time :) This is the true power of this anime and should have such things in every episode. Season one had many of these things and that is one of the reasons I liked it the most!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Feb 28, 9:08 PM

Another great episode to show it isn't just Soma trying to stand up against the new Central!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 14, 11:05 PM

Probably one of the best episodes in this season so far. Reminds me of the previous seasons where the focus was on cooking and explaining what actually went into the dishes. Of course I was cheering for Ryou, but Ren's methods of cooking (using technology and low heat) was pretty interesting too. Of course I think the outcome was pretty obvious, but at least I enjoyed this episode much more than the other ones ... too bad this show still has 0 animation :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store