Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Black Clover (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 7, 1:17 PM

Himawari9 said:
Everyone is too quick in assuming Golden Dawn are bad guys. No they are not. Some Golden Dawn members are pretty likable and Yuno won't transfer to the Black Bull.

Uh, hello? Spoilers dude, let them think what they want until they see it themselves.
Thinking of sending me a friend request?

Before you do it, please check the 'Friend request' section of my profile.

Dec 7, 1:51 PM
so this might be a weird question but it's the only thing that really concerns me about this episode:
Who is voicing that strange dude with the golden dawn robe?

like, the fight was more or less predictable and i wouldn't mind seeing yuno again now but that unknown dude at the end got me quite curious as to who he is and what he's planning though i have an idea of what his goal might be ...
still the one thing that got me the most curious is who his seiyuu is because that voice feels extremely familiar but i can't remember where i've heard it before and it honestly annoys the hell out of me right now

Dec 7, 2:26 PM
I'm not even watching this anime ironically anymore. I legitimately like it. I started watching it with my brother (as is the tradition in my household with all Shonen anime that isn't MHA), and we both have a blast every week.
About the episode, Asta's cool as always. I love watching him bludgeon the shit out of people with his big-ass sword.
Also, pleasantly surprised to see death in this anime. The three(?) Ice dudes legit killed themselves in the plaza, and contrary to what I believed would happen, old man Seyhe stayed dead.
Modified by Kababi, Dec 7, 2:35 PM

Dec 7, 2:59 PM

This episode was ok. The series was getting better right before Young Thottie showed up and now ever since she's been in EVERY episode, I've been liking Black Clover less and less. Can they please remove her from the main line up and put her on the bench for a while? She's irritating asf and frankly this team would function much better without her arrogant remarks. Put Yami on the front seat or that sexy chick with the underwear, just PLEASE, anybody other than Hoelle Young Thot.

Hated the generic ending. Felt like I'd seen it a million times before. Asta was more brave and, dare I say, sexy this episode. I love when a shounen hero stands up and fights against all odds. That's why I'm enjoying this show so much. Asta's pulling the FULL weight on his shoulders. Lord PLEASE bless this boy. Amen.

Dec 7, 4:14 PM
HyperL said:
Himawari9 said:
Everyone is too quick in assuming Golden Dawn are bad guys. No they are not. Some Golden Dawn members are pretty likable and Yuno won't transfer to the Black Bull.

Uh, hello? Spoilers dude, let them think what they want until they see it themselves.

Which part is spoiler? When I reach that part in the manga, there is no one think the Golden Dawn is the bad guys. Everyone in the comment section just guess there is a traitor. And there is no way a squad transfer gonna happen.

Dec 7, 4:51 PM

Himawari9 said:
HyperL said:

Which part is spoiler? When I reach that part in the manga, there is no one think the Golden Dawn is the bad guys. Everyone in the comment section just guess there is a traitor. And there is no way a squad transfer gonna happen.

What spoilers? It's spoilers to disconfirm people's assumptions. Let them watch thinking what they want and discover the truth for themselves.

As of now in the anime there's no evidence confirming or disconfirming the Golden Dawn is evil or not, so people can guess what they want based on what the anime showed.

Dec 8, 4:46 AM

YunaKun said:
so this might be a weird question but it's the only thing that really concerns me about this episode:
Who is voicing that strange dude with the golden dawn robe?
If my ears were right, I think it was Takahiro Sakurai.

Dec 8, 8:39 AM

I really hope that Noelle won't change for 180 degree characterwise - I like that bitchy behavior of hers XD -, but glad for her power development. ^^

Dec 8, 10:02 AM

I can't believe it's episode 10 already, since nothing much has happened.

Dec 8, 4:04 PM

Asta didn't like the suicide of the villains, but he isn't a suicidal idiot too? Since when does fire have an advantage against water? And that Asta's sword isn't sharp? Weak battles. And finally, they still put false hopes on Nick. So disappointing, I hate shounen. Interestingly, Noelle was finally able to control her powers, focusing not on attacks, but on defense. What is that magic stone?

Dec 8, 4:42 PM

Jalter said:
Since when does fire have an advantage against water?

It's not water, ice my man. Fire is stronger than ice. Don't you know Pokemon?

Dec 8, 5:07 PM
I think it perfectly fine episode.

Dec 8, 5:16 PM

HyperL said:
Jalter said:
Since when does fire have an advantage against water?

It's not water, ice my man. Fire is stronger than ice. Don't you know Pokemon?

Sorry dude, but in the portuguese subtitle is saying that it's water, so I thought strange. Maybe is a translation error.

Dec 9, 9:35 AM

Nice episodes and what's up with that bird ,also now I'm getting more and more used to asta's voice as episodes pass by

Dec 9, 9:40 AM

Well, in this you are OK, but Asta i am sure that will give other surprises...he needs to evolve still!!
Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 9, 4:23 PM
The story is enjoyable, but man are there some flaws. Watching last episodes preview did anyone think that the old man was coming back? in the preview it had him alive, so that's what I thought, found it weird that he wasn't and I didn't even mourn him right. I think that sometimes it takes the comedy bit too far to where its not funny, Magna sliding on the floor when he found Asta sleeping. I get why the flashback is there, but felt as if it could have been timed better. Well the story is fun so i keep watching.
\

Dec 10, 12:46 AM

Hmm a bit dragged out to be honest. It was okay for the most part. Gotta hand it to shounens though, the bodies are impenetrable aside from the bodies releasing blood when struck :c

Dec 10, 10:45 AM

So far I've been watching Natsu and Naruto's love child with usual tsundere sidekick. And now I see the philosopher's stone and some transmutation circles? xDD JK.
What I want to say is that the anime is still fucking stereotypical shounen. And not stereotypical like Naruto or Bleach. No! The main problem is that I see these shounen elements and literally nothing else. Like they make it shounen-like just to be shounen-like. I know this doesn't make any sence but... nah, kinda frustrating.

Dec 12, 12:36 PM

Asta & Magna combo was cool, Asta may be annoying from time to time but I also guess he can be a good protagonist for a younger audience. There's mystery and we're starting to have a good group of main characters. I'm liking where this is going.

Dec 13, 1:03 PM

The "petit clover" after ending was funniest!!!
And teh won was the bird!!!kekeke
Hello, my litte boy!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]