Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2017 9:09 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
BoB (Battle Of the Bitches) PT II! those beautiful remarks of Gintoki from start to finish were amazing, havent read this in the manga so the jokes hits harder.
Gintoki aint wrong tho, if its a competition of who's the better bitch then we got this in the bag!
Dec 3, 2017 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
How many chapters were adapted this time?
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2015
There is no female can win to main cast of female Gintama.
Into the Internet!
Dec 3, 2017 12:19 PM

Apr 2013
That ambush scene was amazing.
Dec 3, 2017 12:43 PM

Dec 2014
TAKA-chin! Taka-chin! TAKA-chin! TAKA-CHIN! XDD

Gintoki with his snide comments about the girls and the competition itself was glorious. XD

That backstab! That tsundere act! The toilet plays! Epic shit went down this episode. xD
Dec 3, 2017 1:31 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
That was some jojo shit that ambush scene

oh snap
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 3, 2017 1:40 PM

Feb 2013
What a slutty battle.
Dec 3, 2017 2:04 PM

Jun 2014
This has basically become an all-out slut war lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 3, 2017 2:41 PM

Aug 2017
The animation was very good
Staff did a great job with this episode.
So next week we will have the end of the bow. I wonder what will be the last chapter to be adapted
Dec 3, 2017 2:57 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Taka-chin part made me choke on fucking air. I'm done XD

That scandal part, haha! Also, the only way to fight bitchy sluts is by being an even bigger bitchy slut, lmao.

Best episode of the season... I can't believe that an episode from HDZ48 arc made me laugh this much. I guess certain arcs just work so much better in an anime format than in manga because of the quality voice acting and comic timing. Also, it seems like the staff sacrificed the previous episode for this episode since the production quality was solid in this episode.

With two episodes left, I guess the next episode will cover the rest of the HDZ48 arc and start the Guardian Spirits arc, and the final episode of the season will conclude that arc. Which will leave two Gintama episodes unadapted. Hopefully we get another OVA or something.
Dec 3, 2017 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:

That scandal part, haha! Also, the only way to fight bitchy sluts is by being an even bigger bitchy slut, lmao.

Best episode of the season... I can't believe that an episode from HDZ48 arc made me laugh this much. I guess certain arcs just work so much better in an anime format than in manga because of the quality voice acting and comic timing. Also, it seems like the staff sacrificed the previous episode for this episode since the production quality was solid in this episode.

With two episodes left, I guess the next episode will cover the rest of the HDZ48 arc and start the Guardian Spirits arc, and the final episode of the season will conclude that arc. Which will leave two Gintama episodes unadapted. Hopefully we get another OVA or something.
Where did the 12 Episodes on mal come from? If it's from the broadcast then idk if that's accurate(remember when Rakuyou was said to be 13 Episodes), and the fact that SS starts in Janruary(unless we get a different timeslot for SS), I refuse to believe that they wouldn't adapt the video game one shot at least(because of Gintma rumble in early Janruary)
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 3:53 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Where did the 12 Episodes on mal come from? If it's from the broadcast then idk if that's accurate(remember when Rakuyou was said to be 13 Episodes), and the fact that SS starts in Janruary(unless we get a different timeslot for SS), I refuse to believe that they wouldn't adapt the video game one shot at least(because of Gintma rumble in early Janruary)
During Rakuyou's case they weren't wrong. TV Tokyo showed that Bandai Namco held onto the timeslot where it seemed like a 13th episode will air. We all assumed that Rakuyou was going to be 13 episodes, but actually, the thirteenth timeslot was for reruns. And then they booked more timeslots for reruns.
Dec 3, 2017 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
During Rakuyou's case they weren't wrong. TV Tokyo showed that Bandai Namco held onto the timeslot where it seemed like a 13th episode will air. We all assumed that Rakuyou was going to be 13 episodes, but actually, the thirteenth timeslot was for reruns. And then they booked more timeslots for reruns.
I don't think a rerun airing in that time, I checked back and the first rerun didn't air till the 2nd week of April https://twitter.com/gintamamovie/status/850619279728926720
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
A hilarious battle of the sluts in this episode.

Next episode Otsu returns?
Dec 3, 2017 4:44 PM

Nov 2015
Poor taka-chin..

Katsura janai, Zura da

Dec 3, 2017 5:07 PM

Apr 2016
I can't stand this arc, hopefully next episode is the last one
Dec 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was way better than last weeks which i wasnt really feeling, this remidned me alot of the otsu arc from way back, got a few really hard laughs especially at the ambuish. Its also nice to just see tsukuyo again at all even if its for a bit role in the arc just cause of how long its been since she has really appeared, i know she appeared last episode too but for like a millisecond

Also worth nothing cause the last episode looked like puke, this episode the art isnt anything to write home about but it is back on model with everything and doesnt look janky as hell like it did.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2017 5:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
I don't think a rerun airing in that time, I checked back and the first rerun didn't air till the 2nd week of April https://twitter.com/gintamamovie/status/850619279728926720
Nope, Episode 154 had a rerun on April 3, 2017. And even the tweet you sent mentions that it's the second rerun episode (it says "第2話放送日")
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/4437/time?Filter=28&Filter2=All
Dec 3, 2017 5:16 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Nope, Episode 154 had a rerun on April 3, 2017. And even the tweet you sent mentions that it's the second rerun episode (it says "第2話放送日")
Ah i see, so 2 week break before SS or maybe a 1 week break?

why do you think they put Tama in the Key visual, maybe for a Ova tease?9f there is a ova we won't here anything till Jump Festa probably)
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 7:18 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

why do you think they put Tama in the Key visual, maybe for a Ova tease?9f there is a ova we won't here anything till Jump Festa probably)
Not sure about the timeslot. Although Gintama hasn't taken over the timeslots, no other show has either. For all we know, Gintama might take the empty timeslot later. In the link below shows that TV Tokyo has no slot taken on 12/24/2017. Scroll down to the 25th hour, and you'll see there's no TV Tokyo program announced on that day (normally, a TV Tokyo program would be to the right of the Tokyo MX program (in this case it is Code:Realize)).
http://cal.syoboi.jp/?date=2017/12/24

Here's the table for next week, and you'll see that Gintama ("銀魂. ポロリ編") has an episode next week on 12/10/2017. This is how it normally looks when TV Tokyo has a program in their timeslot.
http://cal.syoboi.jp/?date=2017/12/10

Hmm, maybe because they decided to put Tama in the ED I guess XD
GoldenDevilGamerDec 3, 2017 7:26 PM
Dec 3, 2017 7:27 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Not sure about the timeslot. Although Gintama hasn't taken over the timeslots, no other show has either. For all we know, Gintama might take the empty timeslot later. In the link below shows that TV Tokyo has no slot taken on 12/24/2017. Scroll down to the 25th hour, and you'll see there's no TV Tokyo program announced on that day (normally, a TV Tokyo program would be to the right of the Tokyo MX program (in this case it is Code:Realize)).

Here's the table for next week, and you'll see that Gintama ("銀魂. ポロリ編") has an episode next week on 12/10/2017. This is how it normally looks when TV Tokyo has a program in their timeslot.

If that was the case(for the ED, then Makato and Mutsu would have been in the key visual also)
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
i like that the debut singles are literally next week! meanwhile that ending LOL
Dec 3, 2017 10:06 PM

Feb 2014
the long awaited Sa-chan tropes, or is that just me

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Dec 3, 2017 10:42 PM

Feb 2017
The Taka-chin part was hilarious af props again to the brilliant Gintama VA's - they really make the show.

It just feels great to relax with Gintama again instead of griping about a drop in quality - I've had my full tbh.

I don't mind if they take a year's break to make SS as long as it's paced properly and animated with minimal awkward budget conserving shots. Let the series have the end it deserves.
"Dirty, money-grubbing Clorfors. Tried to clorf me right out of my money. Blew those little bastards up is what I did!"
Dec 3, 2017 10:45 PM

Mar 2013
Damn. dat' Battle of Sluts lol

Also the part where Taka-tin enter the meet n' Greet Curtain is pretty hillarious. Even his whole body covered in mosaic lol.
Like how the single released date is in 10th December, which means Next Week...
Dec 3, 2017 10:58 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

If that was the case(for the ED, then Makato and Mutsu would have been in the key visual also)
Yeah, that makes sense.
Dec 3, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2014
Sluts and bitches lol...I never get tired how low gintoki goes sometimes
Dec 4, 2017 12:12 AM
Dec 2016
TAKA-CHIN. Gintoki's little dialogues in this part no matter how obvious made it so much funnier.

Do they shake something other than hands on their planets.- Gintoki.

Then that Kagura dialogue about working without pay, and all day with break came out very wrong.
Dec 4, 2017 12:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Gintaka and their comparatives were hilarious!!!
Dec 4, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2015
The last episode was meh for me, but this.. Battle of sluts. 5/5.

I loved it when Kagura started talking about how she lives with an older guy, and has to do dirty and tiring things for Gintoki without any payment all day all night. Something like that. It came out really dirty. Loved it!
I expected Gintoki to get arrested after hearing that part.

If I'm correct there are like 3-4 chapters left which are just random short stories. When this season gets finished, there won't be anything left of the manga other than the last arc(s), right?

I hope we get some sort of announcement for the last season soon. Maybe in the last episode, in 2 weeks I guess.
Dec 4, 2017 8:40 AM

Dec 2015
The biggest sluts in the idol world lmao.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 4, 2017 9:21 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
[quote=Slim_Lamie message=53257057]If I'm correct there are like 3-4 chapters left which are just random short stories. When this season gets finished, there won't be anything left of the manga other than the last arc(s), right?/quote]There's 1 and a half chapters left for this arc, 3 chapters for the Guardian Spirits arc, and 2 short story chapters. The 2 short story chapters may not be adapted in this season.

Slim_Lamie said:
I hope we get some sort of announcement for the last season soon. Maybe in the last episode, in 2 weeks I guess.
Well, the after ED preview in episode 8 kinda teased the final arc.
Dec 4, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2016
A competition to prove who are the best bitches of the galaxy, this Gintoki... lmao
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 4, 2017 12:54 PM

Feb 2008
Members of Galactic Bitches 48 live up to the name of their unit. The meet-and-greet was hilarious, particularly as Taka-chin did the meeting. It must have been a powerful experience... As was the commentary, for that matter.

I am looking forward to seeing how Otsu will handle the ongoing affairs.
Dec 4, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2012
"Idols and bitches are synonymous" ---- How can I not laugh!
Dec 4, 2017 7:33 PM

Jul 2017
boring...too much fanservice..ugh :(
Dec 4, 2017 9:34 PM

Oct 2016
adzshamz said:

Wot. By fanservice do you mean Taka-chin's naked body?
Dec 4, 2017 11:04 PM

Feb 2016
Guys how many chapters left before the last arc ??

Did they animate every previous chapter or did they skip some chapters again this time ???
Dec 5, 2017 12:06 AM

Jan 2011
Germs_N_Spices said:
adzshamz said:

Wot. By fanservice do you mean Taka-chin's naked body?

didn't you see all those sweaty half naked fans this episode was so lewd

c'mon now...

lol the ambush was savage , gintoki really has no shame sometimes
Dec 5, 2017 4:14 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Uhh another episode of the Battle of the Bitches? Does that mean the glorious Guardian Spirits Arc will be 1 episode? WAT?

I somewhat recognized Bitchies aka center GKB 48 VA as Aya Endou can someone confirm that?
Dec 5, 2017 8:01 AM

Mar 2010
Wow great arc I didn't reach it in the manga yet it all new to me
btw what is the name of the leader of galaxy kingdom bitch 48 and who did her voice?
Dec 5, 2017 11:27 AM
Aug 2017
Always terakada's episodes began Boring and became Funny And cool
like the episodes grom 165-176 when the made a compition to vote the besr Singer in eddo
Dec 5, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2017
ah i usually hate otsu, her episodes are usually boring, but this one was funny as hell :)) i didn't expect to laugh this much!
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

i'm sorry, are you saying gintama's last arc will be out in a month? are you serious? when did they announce that?!
Dec 5, 2017 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
Salamak said:
ah i usually hate otsu, her episodes are usually boring, but this one was funny as hell :)) i didn't expect to laugh this much!
SenpaiJay98 said:

i'm sorry, are you saying gintama's last arc will be out in a month? are you serious? when did they announce that?!
Nothings 100% confirmed, but they announced opening/endings along side a Silver Soul arc Key Visual, and that had a small pv, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a trailerat Jump Festa(kinda like how we got a Shogun Assassination arc trailer back in 2016 Jump Festa)
Sup...
Dec 5, 2017 12:53 PM

Sep 2017
SenpaiJay98 said:
Salamak said:

Nothings 100% confirmed, but they announced opening/endings along side a Silver Soul arc Key Visual, and that had a small pv, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a trailerat Jump Festa(kinda like how we got a Shogun Assassination arc trailer back in 2016 Jump Festa)

when is the jump festa? i think there were some parts in shogun trailer that weren't in the anime..i can't trust them with this.
Dec 5, 2017 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
Salamak said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

when is the jump festa? i think there were some parts in shogun trailer that weren't in the anime..i can't trust them with this.
December 15th-December 17th
Sup...
Dec 5, 2017 1:06 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, it can be worst!!! kekeke
Dec 6, 2017 4:28 AM

Mar 2008
hilarious episode, i really love Gintama. A shame it's ending soon, but I'm also really looking forward to it.
Dec 7, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2016
This is the Best Episode. lol

Battle of the Bitches. Hell-yeah.
Dec 7, 2017 6:31 PM
Jul 2018
I lost it when Taka-chin went all pixels on us. XD Only Gintama can make me laugh this hard.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama. Porori-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

-Stray - Oct 1, 2017

174 by aboosejp »»
Sep 1, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 24, 2017

90 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 17, 2017

94 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Dec 10, 2017

55 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Porori-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Nov 26, 2017

51 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 6, 2023 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.