Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2017 8:38 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shin announces his engagement and then demons attack a neighboring city. Why do I feel this is going to end badly for someone. Things are turning out too good for him.
Dec 7, 2017 4:15 AM

Oct 2015
Those demon really do something terrible just to caught up Shin. Sad for the people.
Dec 9, 2017 7:26 AM
Jul 2015
I love Isekai and High Fantasy stories like this where it's not Harem and the MC has one single loyal girl for him. I also love this series very much as it portrayed the MC's best friend character, The Prince, as a nice, good friend and a reliable comrade in battle.

This is one example and proof of how one can do a good Isekai story without Harem.

His other female and male comrades among the side character cast already seem to have their own pairings and couplings, so it's good to see how an Isekai series can have both males and females respecting and befriending the MC without all the romantic feelings from the female cast be focused all on the MC alone.

Anyway, 5/5 for this Chapter. I can't wait to watch the Anime.

I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Sep 11, 2018 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
They are most likely a failed existence.

Cecily's sisters couldn't find a single fault with Shin. As expected.

Shit has hit the fan with the demons invading the neighbouring country. But with the appearance of Shin and Co they're doomed. How he simply kicked that guy and Gus' speech were great.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 15, 2018 12:04 PM

Dec 2009
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Cecily Is going to die... Especially after that chapter with Strom , the resemblance of past him and Shin is strking.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2016

2 by greed2 »»
Jan 30, 9:51 AM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 60 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:44 PM

» Have Anyone Read This Manga?

Nirmal2306 - Sep 22, 2022

2 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:22 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 59 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:18 PM

» Kenja no Mago - Capítulo 58 [PT-BR]

Donnawan - Oct 3, 2023

0 by Donnawan »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.