Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 5, 2017 3:49 AM

Oct 2011
fine episode... the scene in end of the battle, with the two kamehameha simultaneous was really good... great direction
the scene of Gohan protecting Piccolo was great too

and I really liked the thing with the nameks have absorbed a large amount of individuals to get stronger... good idea

considering the short time, U6 made a good work in preparing themselves... they had strong warriors like the saiyans and Hit, and came with some good plans, like the potara and having the nameks absorving others warriors...
Dec 5, 2017 5:24 AM

May 2015

Ah... the fight with the Namekians was pretty good... as a Mr. Piccolo fan I wish I could have seen those moves from him instead of the other 2 Namekians but as a whole the fight was good, specially that father & son crossing Kamehameha stream.

On a side note:
I hope that some of the Z warrior try to bring back the universes lost in this game/tournament at least Vegeta has expressed & showed his discontent with the erasure.
Dec 5, 2017 1:34 PM

Nov 2016
Universe 2 was annoying as heck until the very end.

The dual kame hame ha was great but the best moment of this episode was Vegeta at the end.
Dec 5, 2017 3:11 PM

Sep 2016
Raichi_ said:

The dual kame hame ha was great but the best moment of this episode was Vegeta at the end.

To be fair the only good characters u6 had were hit...And hit...ANd some more of hit...
I've surpassed your limit!
Dec 6, 2017 4:14 AM
Oct 2015
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GOKU STILL HAS THIS STAMINA!?!?! I mean, I'm all for U7 winning, but it's impossible how after fighting Jiren and Kefla, that he could even go super saiyan, let alone blue. Complete bs
Dec 6, 2017 7:15 AM

Apr 2014
iorn said:
Darius said:
Beerus..................................

He had the same reaction as me as the two fanfiction universes got deleted.

Silent joy....

Wow.

You really don't know what the word fanfiction means.

Dec 6, 2017 11:46 AM

May 2016
This was one of the best episodes such a great direction and not to mention the pace was incredible only 13 minutes left for the 19 fighters.
Dec 6, 2017 12:14 PM

Nov 2016
iorn said:
Raichi_ said:

To be fair the only good characters u6 had were hit...And hit...ANd some more of hit...

Hit is good. But I prefer Cabba and Caulifla (even though Caulifla is the same kind of annoying as Asta from Black Clover, I like her for some reason).
Dec 6, 2017 3:25 PM
Sep 2015
I see I'm the only one who liked Universe 2 lol
Dec 6, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
Dragonage2ftw said:
iorn said:

He had the same reaction as me as the two fanfiction universes got deleted.

Silent joy....

Wow.

You really don't know what the word fanfiction means.

I refer to the other universes as "fan-fiction esk" because the characters and their designs resemble something a 13 year old weeaboo would come up with.

I've surpassed your limit!
Dec 6, 2017 5:52 PM

Jul 2016
Raito_Lawliet said:

I found them amusing too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2017 3:01 AM
Sep 2015
HenryT said:
Raito_Lawliet said:

Thank you! I think people have a stick up their asses and they can't stand a bit of humor. They call U2 cringey when it's obviously a parody of magical girls show. And a good one imo.
Dec 7, 2017 5:20 AM
Nov 2017
T
Raito_Lawliet said:
HenryT said:

Thank you! I think people have a stick up their asses and they can't stand a bit of humor. They call U2 cringey when it's obviously a parody of magical girls show. And a good one imo.

Saying people have a stick up their ass , because they disagree with you is extremely excessive. Parody or not, it was irritating to a large portion of people who've expressed their views.
Dec 7, 2017 8:00 AM
Sep 2015
Tequila_Wolf said:
T
Raito_Lawliet said:

Saying people have a stick up their ass , because they disagree with you is extremely excessive. Parody or not, it was irritating to a large portion of people who've expressed their views.

You can call it excessive if you want but it's also my view.
Dec 7, 2017 9:02 AM
Dec 2010
I see they are taking plot points from the better sequel with those fused namekians, but they are really terrible characters compared to Gast.
Dec 7, 2017 5:48 PM
Nov 2017
Raito_Lawliet said:
Tequila_Wolf said:
T

You're entitled to your view, it doesn't make you A) any less wrong and B) any less an ass

There really is no need to insult people simply for expressing a different view
Dec 7, 2017 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
xizor said:
I see they are taking plot points from the better sequel with those fused namekians, but they are really terrible characters compared to Gast.

> A better sequel
> Constantly breaks canon lore in order to push the creator' pets
> Has a literal mary sue steal the spotlight every second

Yeah, no.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2017 5:00 PM
Sep 2015
Tequila_Wolf said:
Raito_Lawliet said:

You're entitled to your view, it doesn't make you A) any less wrong and B) any less an ass

Exactly. You are getting it. Change "an ass" for "with a stick up your ass" and there's no difference between what you say and what I say
Dec 10, 2017 2:24 AM
Nov 2017
Raito_Lawliet said:
Tequila_Wolf said:

Exactly. You are getting it. Change "an ass" for "with a stick up your ass" and there's no difference between what you say and what I say

There is a distinct difference. I am calling you out for insulting people for having a difference of opinion. What else do you call a person who has for valid reason decided to insult others?

It would be ridiculous of you to try to further equate me calling you an "ass" to you telling others they "have a stick up the ass". On one hand you have for no justifiable reason attacked others, while I have simply defended myself and called you out for shitty behaviour. It's not in the language used but the context of the message that creates the difference between our statements.
Dec 10, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2010
Perfect opportunity to give Piccolo a boost up, but they missed it completely. Wish he shined more then just throwing his signature move, did not like that he looked like a weakling. The other fight was full of reused animation and it's opponents were so boring that I almost looked the other way each time they showed Goku's side. Aside from Piccolo and humans, other U7 members need a nerf as this is getting too one sided. Hope manga fix this because these fights are too predictable and suspense is nowhere to be found.
Dec 11, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2016
Tequila_Wolf said:
There is a distinct difference. I am calling you out for insulting people for having a difference of opinion. What else do you call a person who has for valid reason decided to insult others?

It would be ridiculous of you to try to further equate me calling you an "ass" to you telling others they "have a stick up the ass". On one hand you have for no justifiable reason attacked others, while I have simply defended myself and called you out for shitty behaviour. It's not in the language used but the context of the message that creates the difference between our statements.

unfortunately you are totally proving his right... it wasn't too much insult to state some people lack of ability to enjoy the Super's humour
Dec 16, 2017 5:32 AM
Nov 2017
Frigyesur said:
Tequila_Wolf said:

unfortunately you are totally proving his right... it wasn't too much insult to state some people lack of ability to enjoy the Super's humour

Wording it like that I would not take issue with. Telling people they have a stick up their ass is extremely unnecessary

Dec 16, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2016
Tequila_Wolf said:
Frigyesur said:

Wording it like that I would not take issue with. Telling people they have a stick up their ass is extremely unnecessary

it was a simple idiom. didn't specifically offend anyone
Dec 16, 2017 5:34 PM
Nov 2017
Frigyesur said:
Tequila_Wolf said:

Frigyesur said:
Tequila_Wolf said:

t was intended to offend. I
Frigyesur said:
Tequila_Wolf said:

I took issue with it and called them out. I am entitled to do so
Dec 16, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2014
hit looks badass even when he gets erased
Dec 17, 2017 3:17 PM
Dec 2017
HollowIchigo58 said:
"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face."

Im happy about Ribrianne, Champa and Kale, but NOT Hit, Cabba, Magetta or Caulifla, oh well don't worry, they will get wished back at the end of this arc anyway.

Made an account just to say thanks for the spoiler. Asshole.
Dec 24, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2015
Wow, the episode was surprisingly fun(ny). And had several moments pretty well made (not in term of drawings or animation, but rather shots/chaining/composition).

4/5

@vickun It still didn't happen. We simply know it because it's highly obvious, plus it was announced by characters earlier in the show.
So, he"s not an ass hole, he's like you and me, a person watching the episodes.
Rei_IIIDec 24, 2017 1:16 PM
Dec 26, 2017 7:45 PM

Sep 2011
Nice ending, really emotional. Beerus looks really affected by Champa death.
Dec 27, 2017 2:01 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm going to miss Universe 2 and 6 for now.
I freaking love Vados. Savage af. But hey, why not hang with U7, right?
I hope we see Vados and Whis interacting more actually.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 1, 2018 8:11 PM

Feb 2009
DBZ has proved that death has no power whatsoever, I wish for once that super Shenren's power couldn't rivaled the one of Zen Oh and all these people stay dead.
Apr 6, 2018 2:56 PM

Jan 2015
Good episode. I was waiting for those 2 Universes to be destroyed. Next episode seems boring for some reason. :/
May 6, 2018 1:03 PM

Jan 2016
This show is really testing my patience. It has like 1 good episode every 4 or 5 episodes. The rest are what I consider boring and they feel like a filler. Uhhhh

This arc isn't so good atm. I hope it get's better to prove me wrong.
May 17, 2018 1:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The end of the fight, for one side Gohan and the other Goku and both with the Kame-hame-Ha!!!
And the end of the episode, with the destruction of two universes, was very sad because the love-universe was won adepts, and the Champa-universe because he was the great rival of this series!!!!
May 27, 2019 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
"No killing in this tournament guise"
Piccolo: I'm about to end this man's stomach's whole career.
Jun 22, 2020 3:14 PM

Dec 2012
Damn. ToP being broadcasted.
Goku goes SSGSS for a second.
All dem Namekians.
Formation! Thanos is henshining.
17 and 18 appear.
lol at Goku.
Gohan and Piccolo.
Assimilation.
Makankosappo failed.
Dat mouth blast.
Kami and Nail.
Gohan protected Piccolo.
Gohan with the slam dunk.
Dat sakuga.
Pretty Black Hole!
lol at Goku mentioning Bulma.
He cant even use Instantaneous Movement.
Goku goes SSGSS.
Ka...me...ha...me...HA!!!
Makankosappo!!
2nd and 6th Universe are out.
Freeza wanted to see AUI.
lol at Champa's goodbye.
Beers.
Vegeta.
13 minutes left.
Dat ending. Vegeta is pissed.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 2, 2021 5:30 AM

Jun 2019
Universe 2 and 6 are eliminated. I bet Beerus was sad to see his brother being vanished like that.
Apr 27, 2021 8:23 AM

Jan 2013

While it is really shitty to mention this (even if it isn't a spoiler), isn't it extremely obvious that that's the outcome?
You could already make this assumption (and I'm sure the majority have) the moment the Super Dragon Balls were announced as the prize and considering it's highly likely Goku or Universe 7 as a whole will win, it's the most reasonable outcome.
Also after Vegeta's and Cabba's comment about what they'd do if they won the tournament.

As for the episode, I thought it was great, emotional at the end too, I even started to like the "Love" characters a bit.
Champa exiting the way he did was definitely not unexpected :D
PrOxAntoApr 27, 2021 8:31 AM
May 12, 2021 12:11 PM

Jan 2010
Okay, fine. That magical men transformation made all this incessant love talk worth it. I'm at least enjoying 17 and 18 joining in on the goofs, as well as Goku acting like he's out of DBZA, but these comedic moments are really out of place. I think DBS shouldn't have used the universe erasing threat to spur the tournament. If the show wants to have a fun, quirky tournament with stakes, maybe it could have offered the Super Dragon Balls along with some godly power bestowed by the Zenos as prizes? At the moment, all these characters goofing undermine the seriousness of having entire universes erased. If DBS wants to have stakes, then it should try to live up to its own established plot. Otherwise, do away with these universe-scaled stakes and just have fun. Blending the two this way feels insincere and noncommittal to anything in particular.
ShockedMay 12, 2021 12:17 PM
Nov 2, 2021 10:58 AM

Sep 2018
This one was sooooo EPIC !

^o^ The father son Kamehameha waves and the Special beam cannon were awesome!!! They beat two universes in one moment! I hope they will manage to revive all of them after the tournament! If they win against Jiren :P

Also the scene when Piccolo fell unconcious and communicated in some way with Kami and Nail was so special! When Kami showed Gohan to Piccolo (he actually saved his life along with his entire race) Well that gave me goosebumps! I loved it! Ultimate Gohan is Godlike! <3333

Jan 14, 2022 12:04 PM

Feb 2016
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this was the best episode of the tournament so far.
その目だれの目?
Aug 26, 2022 2:43 PM
Aug 2022
Boomm d+ excelente
Dec 22, 2022 1:00 AM

Nov 2020
I don't like the other Nameks at all.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.