Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 2, 2017 4:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh the episode is okay but I didn't like those two other Nameks.

At least we got some Gohan this episode. I almost forgot how badass he can get when pisssed off. Action was decent I suppose, not as good as some of the bigger fights but it made its point.

I bet Piccolo is proud of Gohan at how far he'scome in this tournament.
Dec 2, 2017 4:28 PM

Apr 2017
What a great episode!
It's sad that the tension got really low even when the two universes are getting destroyed. :(
Dec 2, 2017 4:28 PM

Apr 2014
Beerus..................................
themanualreader@proton.me
Dec 2, 2017 4:48 PM

Aug 2014
So much reused animation. The second half was fire though and the direction overall was amazing. But that ending... If you'll excuse me I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
Dec 2, 2017 6:08 PM

Jul 2015
Gohan and Piccolo combo.... DAMN Gohan was so fucking cool! Goku tanked that black hole gravity thing whatever it was lmao. Crossing Kamehameha was a really nice touch.
Dec 2, 2017 6:11 PM

May 2010
13 minutes left and two universes erased. We're getting closer to the end than I thought.

Who's left? Universe 4, Universe 7 and 11?
Dec 2, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2014
Despite my annoyance from Universe 2 they still went out with a bang. Universe 6 getting erased was sad. Both universes getting erased was sad to me. It has been fun. Until next time.
Dec 2, 2017 6:16 PM
Jul 2012
I'm going to miss Ribrianne. Thankfully we know this likely isn't the end for Universe 6 but i'm still going to miss them until they return.
Dec 2, 2017 6:38 PM
May 2015
I really didn't like Universe 2. But that's not to say I don't commemorate them sticking out through the end with that attitude of theirs. Universe 6 disappearing was a lot heavier than I really expected it to be. I don't care if they're going to be back at the end of the arc, I don't care if ultimately they're not actually gone, it was still a really heart killing moment there.
Dec 2, 2017 6:43 PM
Nov 2017
Aohh said:
13 minutes left and two universes erased. We're getting closer to the end than I thought.

There's also Universe 3 but they've been so incredibly forgettable I honestly don't blame you for forgetting them
Dec 2, 2017 6:48 PM

Jun 2012
That dual Kamehameha was awesome. Kinda wish more emphasis were put on the U6 Namekians this tournament, especially since they had fused with probably a large portion of their race.

Finally the tournament feels like it's moving again. So much time spent on U2 and U6. Though, these last few episodes have been great.
Dec 2, 2017 6:48 PM

Mar 2014
Surprisingly good episode. The quality of these non big fight episodes has been great. Better than the climatic fights in previous arcs despite being a random episode.
That final sequence was actually really nicely done, the ost was on point.
Dec 2, 2017 6:59 PM

Jan 2009
damn the animation on this episode was great!

the battle scenes are very good

in the end Caulifla did not get sad over their erasure and thats nice to see for the best saiyan girl lol

meanwhile Ribrianne and the rest of universe 2 really preach about love until the end

but Goku says he prefers guts more than love lol

goodbye Universe 2 and Universe 6 but i bet you will come back again on future arcs anyway
Dec 2, 2017 7:12 PM

Mar 2015
When i saw in some part of the episode that Naoki Tate was the one doing the animation i almost gave up on watching it with atention, thank god it was only a couple of minutes.

I give a 10/10 to this episode because of the Universe 2 erasure, finally they are all dead! Couldn't stand anyone from there. On the other side i feel so sad after watching the final moments of Universe 6, their ending was so sad and almost cried watching it. RIP Champa, Hit, Kybe, Caulifla, Kale, the Namekians and the other three "Jobbers"

And why is the Universe 7 only the one to be attacked and to be in a fight? I thought this was supose to be a "Battle Royal"...
Dec 2, 2017 7:22 PM
Oct 2017
I'm so pissed! Goku should have been eliminated, his stamina was drained and he still powered up to ssgss and kamehamehad those three warriors who happened to have the energy of the people combined of their entire planet???
Goku is overrated sorry, and why the hell did the 3 universe 2 warriors waited the entire episode 117 to attack him?
Universe 6 being eliminated though, that's the saddest part. We now have 19 warriors left, 7 of which from universe 7.
Universe 3 - 6 warriors
Universe 4 - 3 warriors
Universe 7 - 7 warriors
Universe 11-3 warriors
Dec 2, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2017
Amazing episode!!!
It is funny and sad at the same time.
Dec 2, 2017 7:35 PM

Feb 2017
I didn't expect the last of those U2 guys to transform into....that.

So that's how those 2 U7 Namekians got strong. That's a bit dark actually.

I'm surprised both U2 and U6 accepted their fates(especially Champa), but their farewells were sad(didn't cry though but definitely some will have). Wonder what Beerus meant by "Say something". So is Vados going to commentate with Whis now? Interesting. Vegeta feeling mad rn makes sense because since U6 got eliminated, it means that Planet Sadala got erased as well with all of the Saiyans there too.

Judging from the preview, Universe 4 is going all out now.

Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Dec 2, 2017 7:36 PM

Feb 2017
Aohh said:

You got everything but Universe 3. Universe 3 is the one with the robots.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Dec 2, 2017 7:41 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Amazing episode, really loved how cool and boss Gohan can be. Taking that mouth blast head on to protect Picollo. For a moment I thought Gohan was gonna pass out and be eliminated but cool to see him put on a very good fight. That double Kamehameha or you could say Father Son Kamehameha was pretty cool to see. The beam struggle with the Namekian mouth blast and Gohan's Kamehameha reminded me of the beam struggle vs Cell.

It's impressive Goku can still go SSGSS and still pull of that Kamehameha as well. After draining fights with Jiren and Kefla, he's still able to go past SSJ.

Honestly, I'll miss Ribrianne even if she was a bit annoying, in the end their universe took their erasure with lots of love.

Wasn't something terrible supposed to happen in the tournament?

Dec 2, 2017 8:06 PM

Nov 2016
Lol,the powerup for U2 sure was hilarious.

Moment where both universes were erased had potential to be impactful,but got ruined by Ribrianne.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 2, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2016
Ok, the U2 guys transformation was awkward as hell xD Glad to see that verse was finally erased. But not so much for U6, they gave it all but U7 was too much for them from the very beginning. Beerus's reaction... :C

Now, U4 will do a last thing apparently. I'm also curious to see what U3 can do since it's been surviving for a long time, somehow :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 2, 2017 8:32 PM

Jul 2014
Well this was actually a good episode and a sad one. Especially the farewell of U2, it was touching :'(

And, Goku at this point is an android and have infinite ki or what?
SkyLETVDec 2, 2017 10:08 PM
Dec 2, 2017 8:39 PM

Dec 2014
That was surprisingly really good. Did not expect this episode to actually be good. xD

Loved the final sequence with the Goku Gohan Kamehameha and the eventual farewells of U2 and U6. Soundtrack was on point as well.

Beerus is too cool to show emotion. XD
Dec 2, 2017 9:13 PM

Oct 2017
Great Episode! Sad that Universe 6 is gone. Universe 2 not so much.
Dec 2, 2017 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
the one time i come off really sad after watching Dragonball (not for U2). and basically thanks to this arc, the last two arcs were basically pointless (Beerus giving Champa his Earth back and saving Gowasu from Zamasu)
dannymilkDec 2, 2017 9:21 PM
Dec 2, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2009
Hated universe 2 with a passion but the way they went out was nice. They took it well.

Also I almost teared up right before Champa got vanquished. Beerus totally cares!!!

And omg I love how silly Android 17 (and 18) are xD They're so cute.

aaaaand Vados is just too fucking savage. Girl ditched their side and decided to sit with her bro and his team.

InugirlzDec 2, 2017 9:25 PM
Dec 2, 2017 9:44 PM
Oct 2017
no more food tournaments for champa....for now anyway...maybe...sniff sniff
Dec 2, 2017 9:50 PM

Oct 2015
Finally Universe 2 is gone, those guys gave me migraines over and over again. Annoying pieces of shits. But Universe 6... T_T Hope they get wished back soon ;-;
Dec 2, 2017 9:51 PM

Feb 2012
Dang, I feel bad for champa and the gang.
Dec 2, 2017 9:59 PM
Nov 2017
SweetKiichigo said:
Amazing episode, really loved how cool and boss Gohan can be. Taking that mouth blast head on to protect Picollo. For a moment I thought Gohan was gonna pass out and be eliminated but cool to see him put on a very good fight. That double Kamehameha or you could say Father Son Kamehameha was pretty cool to see. The beam struggle with the Namekian mouth blast and Gohan's Kamehameha reminded me of the beam struggle vs Cell.

It's impressive Goku can still go SSGSS and still pull of that Kamehameha as well. After draining fights with Jiren and Kefla, he's still able to go past SSJ.

Honestly, I'll miss Ribrianne even if she was a bit annoying, in the end their universe took their erasure with lots of love.

Wasn't something terrible supposed to happen in the tournament?
You said the two things that had the biggest impact on me this episode!

That father son Kamehameha throw back and that Cell V Gohan throwback. Such an intense sequence brought a tear to my eye. It's probably what I most remember from my childhood years when watching DBZ.

Shed a tear for Champa as well... I loved how they built it up like he was going to say something heartfelt to only pull a face and stick his tongue out.

I swear if Gohan doesn't continue to get development after this arc I am going to be pissed!!
Dec 2, 2017 10:09 PM

Nov 2017
I feel thankful for U2's erasion.
But U6's last moments......The feels train ran me over 😭😭. Damn, Champa is OG till the end.
They are definitely coming back soon.
Reddit Mods are Ultimate Despairs!

Dec 2, 2017 10:37 PM
Dec 2017
Looks just from the end of episode preview Vegeta might be falling out in 119 (I actively avoid spoilers, so if you know more than I do please dont say) I understand that it may be done just to through viewers off....

but Universe 7 is still way up on the numbers side of things... it wouldnt surprise me if they start dropping

on a side note.... Im really hoping this wont come down to Goku v Jiren.... even though it almost certainly will
Dec 2, 2017 10:44 PM

Apr 2012
Oh god Yes! U2 is finally gone but sadly at the cost of U6 too.
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Dec 2, 2017 11:08 PM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
The first half of the episode left me confused with the transformation that the remaining universe 2 warriors performed, even more so that the namekiens from universe 3 weren't being eliminated quickly. I thought it's weird that their transformation can be done by anyone and not transformations unique to them individually, such as rage trunks or berserker kale. The part with the namekians really weighed on me though, when I realised their entire race banded together or at least a large majority in order to assure their universes survival. Personally I think that piccolo in a one on one full power fight would lose to either considering how many people it showed beside each other in the fusion, and if piccolo and nails fusion which survived up to frieza's second final form or kale and caulifla's fusion being a credible threat to ultra instinct goku, or even the boost any saiyan fusion has demonstrated isn't saying anything, then I don't know what will. We also don't know how strong the namekians are from their universe and so it isn't logical to compare them to those of our own, and so they could potentially be much weaker or much more powerful than even gohan. In my opinion, I personally believe they are probably at least broly level or higher when fused, so roughly beyond SSJ ascended and below SSJ2 but potentially more.
That ending for the fights was pretty amazing to watch, though I didn't agree with or fully enjoy those fights from start to end. The black hole heart ability that I can't recall the name of was interesting though I disagree that goku should have been able to go blue and remove it, or even fight much if at all, especially with those bursts of blue, against them after all he's been through. I was also pretty glad they were gone since overall universe 2 was annoying or at least not welcome, though I must admit, like android 18 said, they did go out pretty well. I was a little bit sad, especially how their entire universe was shown watching their performance and how they left in such high spirits. The real feels were coming when champa and his universe was erased though, it was my saddest moment in the super series even more so than the roshi incident from 105, even if roshi died I feel that my opinion wouldn't change. I've been making fun of champa as a character since his introduction and generally found no interest in him since, though for some reason it got to me. The music in those final moments for each universe was amazing and really brought out the emotion, also PokéMixr92 did an amazing job on the recreation and uploaded it in record time, so now I can enjoy that amazing track without disruption. I hope hereon out they prepare to create a new champa card for DBZ Dokkan Battle. Not the best episode, but the fight endings and ends to those universes was incredible. I wonder if anyone else agrees with some of my thoughts.
Dec 3, 2017 12:02 AM

Sep 2015
You can't just use Black Hole to weight everyone to out of arena like that man.

That Black Hole don't suck everything around it on area and don't get bigger for whatever reason when Goku use Kamehameha.

AND YOU CAN'T JUST SHOOT A BLACK HOLE TO ESCAPE GOKU! just look 18 a little shot can make it a lot bigger.

Into the Internet!
Dec 3, 2017 12:11 AM
Dec 2016
Great episode, we got to see how awesome Gohan actually is.

Also if anyone is kind of feeling bad for all the dead universes, Goku'll probably bring them back with the super dragon balls, he is that kind of person. He just wants people to fight.
Dec 3, 2017 12:45 AM
Jan 2010
That was actually great, especially for a mostly gag episode, good animation all around. First episode I'm not gonna complain about.
Dec 3, 2017 2:06 AM
Oct 2015
Despite all the comedic moments, this episode was relatively tragic especially the loss of the favorable characters. I believe we now have 13/80or78 left.
Heckle was here...
Dec 3, 2017 2:10 AM

Jan 2013
Beerus must be sad as shit but he doesnt show it.

Im gonna miss Champa so much
Dec 3, 2017 2:11 AM

Aug 2014
Of course they bring up Namekian fusion and of course there is a reference to Piccolo's sacrifice from the saiyan saga...

...but all in all I wasn't as disappointed in the Universe 6 Namekians as I initially thought. Their backstory and utilization of Namekian fusion was actually good. Too bad, that was all there was to their characters. There also was no other reason to there being 2 of them than so Gohan and Piccolo could fight together.

On another note; Universe 2 got erased like they lived; a terrible joke, that has gone on for way too long.

Guess next week they finally reveal, that the hidden Universe 4 fighters were just fleas all along.
robiu013Dec 3, 2017 2:16 AM
Dec 3, 2017 2:16 AM
Dec 2017
did you guys note that vegeta was kinda pissed with the u6 erasure
Dec 3, 2017 2:47 AM

Oct 2015
I don't know how I didn't think about that those namekians could have fused with most of their race. I was focused on Piccolo fusing with them. Well, maybe it would have made Piccolo too op.

It was a surprisingly great episode. I liked the 2 on 2 and 3 on 3 fights, even if in the end Goku took all the credit. 17 and 18 really could have tagged in into Goku's counterattack.

Finally the bugs or whatever they are get revealed. For story reasons of course they stayed hidden. I'm really curious what they will actually do other than grabbing people and throwing them around, and what the fighters can do about them. How does one even handle them? You step on 'em, you might squash them.

Honestly I hope next episode someone, or more people get eliminated from u7, because they have the most fighters, and it seems a bit too easy. It'd be a way too cheap solution if Jiren went around and dropped like 4-5 people out from u7.
So I'm glad to see that we are getting to the climax, and we're down to fewer people, but the number of u7 fighters should be trimmed too already.

13 minutes, 19 fighters, and 4 universes left.

I like reading spoilers/teasers. I hope the next batch of spoilers get released soon about episode 120 and so.
Dec 3, 2017 2:49 AM

Sep 2016
and here I expected piccolo to fuse with the namekians for power upgrade
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 3, 2017 3:06 AM

Nov 2017
Too many feels, too much emotional. Good episodes are in a killing spree right now in my opinion and I'm pretty impressed.
Dec 3, 2017 3:42 AM

May 2016
Rest in peace cheerleader squad of the tournament, Universe2+6.I find hilarious their LED sticks and Champa-sama's vuvuzela :D
And the Transformation Queen Award also goes for U2. When the men transformed maidens lol. They made the cool C17&18 to become idiots. Even Turillin felt embarrassed because of his family :D

No matter what you say, guys, DBS is funny.

Another plus points:
These 2 universe was only ones that actually tried to come up strategy and not take it lightly like certain *khmm* fighting obsessed idiots.
They lost either nobly (U2) or funny (Caulifla in the end lol), brotherhood.
Although I don't really liked their characters per person.

Champa-sama :( was true to himself until the very end (one word: siblings :D) Vados is nowhere close to Cus, you traitor! (but that bow :( ehh)

crap i just realised Gohan erased 2 universes (the half of them) by giving the finishing blow despite being the most sensitive fighter. i feel sorry for him.

And jeez,Beerus ;(

FrigyesurDec 11, 2017 5:22 AM
Dec 3, 2017 3:48 AM

Dec 2014
ok the universe transformation reminded me of ginyu force for some reason...I hated it...but seeing the two universes dissapear was kinda sad you know
Dec 3, 2017 4:41 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that love is gone, that universe shouldn't exist.
Beerus is sad and Vegeta is mad!
Dec 3, 2017 5:00 AM

Oct 2010
Good episode
These 2 were probably the strongest moments in the episode

Dec 3, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
The erasure of universe 6 was not really emotional. But this should be one of the most emotional moments in the entire arc. Disappointing.
Dec 3, 2017 6:21 AM

Oct 2017
What a great entrance speech from Goku right there. I don't know why I even expected more, but I am still not disappointed.

I didn't think that the end of U2 would be that emotional..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.