Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 2, 2017 11:42 AM
I intentionally posted thread here because, well, by now, there are multiple series, and franchise in general is really big.

For instance, I'm not following it, but just Grand Order has so many Servants, and every now and then there pops another one.

Personally, I'm not interested in what is expected of Master, since I would be more of Ryunosuke type (in that sense that I just wouldn't give a damn, but just have a good time), but there is one thing about Command Spells that I do find interesting...

When I get Gilgamesh, I would use all CSs (Command Spells) at once, and say this command:

"Gilgamesh, transform into curvy, beautiful, but serious female librarian, but you must still remember who you are; also you must absolutely wear glasses, and pencil skirt.

You also need to have your ego, pride, and arrogance increased million times, but despite it, you are to be extremely loyal to me, and serve, and cook for me, and do whatever I tell you to do, with a smile for all eternity.

Also, this is most important, your favorite Fate character must be Shinji Mato, and you need to watch Madoka series, and hate Homura Akemi, and if you make MyAnimeList account, in your favorites must be Sakura Haruno from Naruto, and Sayaka Miki from Madoka series.

And you must be tsundere, chuni magical girl who at night fights alien zombies."

What kind of a Master would you guys be?

Dec 2, 2017 11:57 AM

If I would be a Master in the Fate series, I would end being like Shinji (Matou). Not as much in the sense of being a complete asshole, but in the sense of being an inept without any magical power who would end being manipulated by others, then killed horribly. Also, I would probably end being one of the first participants to die, tbh.
On the positive aspects, I would be sure to treat my Servant well and try to know more about him/her past (if the Servant wants to do that, of course), and, if possible, try to establish a nice relationship with him/her. I would also use the Command Spells in moments of necessity, rather than use them stupidly.

I would also try to remain hidden in the battles and left the dirty work to my Servant (if the he/she thinks bad of me with such action, well, I'm pretty fucked, but I'm a simple human being, I know my limits), but I would probably end dead anyway.

At the end, I would end being a fodder character.

Nice shitpost, btw

Dec 2, 2017 12:01 PM
Can I just use all my command spells for sexual favors from the servant and then concede the game and go back to my life?

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Dec 2, 2017 12:12 PM

Pullman said:
Can I just use all my command spells for sexual favors from the servant and then concede the game and go back to my life?
there ain't no rule that says you can't!

but what if it happens to be a male servant?

Dec 2, 2017 12:16 PM
❄The Nexus❄

Moved from the Anime Discussion Board.

Dec 2, 2017 12:17 PM
romagia said:
Pullman said:
there ain't no rule that says you can't!

but what if it happens to be a male servant?

Let's just say I'd make it work even if it isn't the best-case scenario :>.

as long as it's not that ugly gilles de ray, most of them are at least good-looking.

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Dec 2, 2017 12:21 PM

I would probably just kill everyone who did me wrong.
Now for my wish I'd wish for world domination.
So like for my plans to get the holy grail I'd sit back and wait till they killed each other off then I'd come outta no where and kill the dude.