Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2017 6:50 PM
Sep 2015
The manager's weight issue is pretty funny. The sexy Dino near the end was pretty funny, would be hilarious if he tried to look hot for Maika. I kinda doubt it though, hoping to see more interaction between the characters. Only a few episodes left...
Dec 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Nov 2013
Kind of a boring episode, weird because I never had that problem with any other episodes until now. 10 minutes of the manager taking care of a dog then the second half was a little better, but boring interactions and no fan service.
Dec 2, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
i dont think the sister needs bodyguards with that naginata she carries...

Owner is awesome...meanwhile, yikes Manager is skinny fat and 26 years old???
Dec 2, 2017 7:33 PM

Oct 2012

Hideri's face though
Just need Niconiconiiii and he's perfect xD

The dog is way too smart, he knew exactly what Dino love and tried to destroy it xD

Maika, baking a cake/cookie everyday is bad for someone's health
They might be happy but the body won't xD

Yep there's no worm for otaku in the morning :P
"Signature removed"
Dec 2, 2017 8:06 PM

Dec 2014
It's really funny how everyone in the back doesn't give a shit as Maika's sister points a fucking naginata at the Manager. xD
BlancchetDec 2, 2017 8:20 PM
Dec 2, 2017 8:21 PM

Apr 2011
Hilarious episode with the dog named 'Owner'. The dog threatened to destroy his figurine if Dino didn't take him out for walks.
Dec 2, 2017 9:11 PM
Nov 2017
What an awesome episode. Was it just me or did it feel like this episode was directed with a different style? things were a little wackier and the animators definitely did more stretching and movement than in past episodes which was super cool.
Dec 2, 2017 9:42 PM

Apr 2009
I never realized that a silly meme comedy anime show could amuse me so much. This show is gold, if you ask me.

Bwahaha, the manager is ever the punching bag. Being dragged by the new dog, and getting PHAT from all the lovely sweets that Maika made for him.

Yup, Maika and her siblings are definitely from same parents. Her sister's antic is just like hers, lol.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Dec 2, 2017 10:07 PM
Apr 2016
Wtf is this episode i want more hideri
Dec 2, 2017 11:00 PM

Jul 2016
Not the best episode but still ok. However, I found it boring at some moments. The second part was the best but nothing too funny like the previous ep.

Apart from that, now that I know Dino is 26 and Maika 16... I wonder if it will be any romantic approach in some near future (I mean, serious romatic approach...). To be honest, I find their relationship like something funny because of the misunderstandings instead of some potential romantic story.
Dec 3, 2017 4:27 AM

Dec 2014
the dog was irrelevant but maybe he will be like a mascot character
Dec 3, 2017 6:36 AM

Jun 2016
Maika's classmate made her realize that what Dino's been doing for her is what a guy does when he likes you or your boyfriend. Ohmygaaaaaah!

Maika found a dog and asked Dino to foster care it, and Dino obliged after seeing the resemblance between Maika and the dog (and of course he wanted Maika to be happy). Jeez, she straight up named it Owner. Haha. As a tokenssss of gratitude, Maika decided to give Dino baked goods (which she baked herself after practicing, and after Mafuyu introduced her to it) and it made Dino fat. Lmao. So cute, Dino. I hate him. ;-;

Jeez. That dog is something. He's a savage. Haha. He literally got Maika's sadistic nature. Haha. Maika's dog version yep. Hahaha.

Maika's sister decided to visit where she's working and, of course, to see Dino. Haha. She's so adorable and a lowkey overprotective sister. And Maika's brother saw that his sister visited Maika's work, and was crying in the corner. Haha. I love these siblings so much. Waaaaaaah!

Hideri noticing every little thing blows my mind. Even Maika's sister and brother's eyes differences with Maika's; he even noticed it. Goddamnit, y'all. We failed at life. Hahahaha.

Seeing Dino with that tanned bod with abs scarred me. No! No! No! Lmfao.

Yet another glorious episode. This show, maaan. And Dino's newest reactions when he thinks he disappointed Maika. Haha. 5/5. <3

Ray_Light said:

Hideri's face though

I love the faces he makes all the time, and of course his entirety. Waaaah. My baaaaaaaby! :3

Blancchet said:
It's really funny how everyone in the back doesn't give a shit as Maika's sister points a fucking naginata at the Manager. xD

Holy shit. I just noticed that. Why are they so cruel to Dino? Huhuhahaha! ;-;
TheDoggoneGirlDec 3, 2017 6:41 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 3, 2017 8:32 AM
Mar 2016

Now where did that spear came from?
Dec 3, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
Gotta love the shipping between Maika x Dino, it became even more obvious xD
Now Maika finally started to think about it! Hope it will end with both of them together ahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 3, 2017 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Love the big sister this ep. She's just really cute, yandere side included.

Dec 3, 2017 2:30 PM
Jan 2017
best girl finally makes an appearance, assuming owner is a girl that is XD

good episode this week as usual, probably one of the funniest for me
Dec 3, 2017 2:38 PM

Nov 2007
The moment she brought out that Naginata I almost lost it! Yep, she is Maika's older sister no doubt about that!

I want more interaction between Akizuki and Kaho! The last two episodes didn't have any at all!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 3, 2017 7:20 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Yandere Chiya Ujimatsu hahaha :D

Cake and cookies are really the best :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 3, 2017 9:42 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Them puppy dog eyes, no one can resist them :3

Mafuyu's reaction when Dino was shaking her hands xD
she has so many funny reactions lol

Dec 4, 2017 1:47 AM

May 2017
Maika's Sister ships Dino x Maika
Maika's Brother ships Dino x Maika
Maika's classmates ship Dino x Maika
Miu ships Dino x Maika
Hideri ships Dino x Maika (indirectly)
Everyone ships Dino x Maika

Can we just .... chill down for a moment. And progress more with Akizuki x Kaho. Sorry, I had to.

Also, Maika's sister isn't a sadist, she's a straight up Yandere.
Dec 4, 2017 1:48 AM

May 2017
Ray_Light said:

Hideri's face though
Just need Niconiconiiii and he's perfect xD

The dog is way too smart, he knew exactly what Dino love and tried to destroy it xD

Maika, baking a cake/cookie everyday is bad for someone's health
They might be happy but the body won't xD

Yep there's no worm for otaku in the morning :P

*Hideri shipping Dino x Maika intensifies*
Dec 4, 2017 2:30 AM

Jul 2015
Someone finally started a topic about the Manager and Maika's relationship, and it got dismissed almost immediately... and they got a dog... thats essentially the episode, only thing that came out of that was Maika's cooking. Episode wasn't bad, but it got my hopes up and then let me down.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 4, 2017 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
As an afterthought, can't help but think of Akiba whenever I see a sony knockoff.

Dec 4, 2017 5:52 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This episode reinforced the point that Maika is best girl. While I really like the ora ora~ type of girls, Maika's slanted eyes are still really cute.

Now that all the characters have been introduced, I'm hoping we get back to more cafe hi-jinks instead.
Dec 4, 2017 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
The episode introduced the dog! Yay x3 he's just a cutie little guy (I like dogs so).

Pretty funny episode, as expected, especially given the expressions from Hideri, and the sister being a yandere-ish xD God damn.
Dec 5, 2017 9:43 AM

Apr 2015
Maika should have either kicked the dog out or raised it herself, that was bad to watch just giving it away to an unwilling guy. If I was Dino I would have given her a bollocking, well, surely if I wasn't a foot away from a relationship.

I'm getting a bit disappointed with the show these few weeks.
Dec 5, 2017 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
The dog is finally here.

So the sister is a yandere.

Dec 5, 2017 11:35 PM

May 2013
Aw mang. I was hoping for Maika to be more aware of Dino's feelings this ep until Owner diverted her attention >.<"

I feel bad that Owner was sort of forced onto Dino as well D; he better get Maika as a gf in the end for this effort! hahhah >:]

It was hilarious when Maika's big brother showed up LMAO. Poor thing <3
And I loved onee-san's evil side. Her bodyguards held her weapon like it was the norm LOOOLLLLL.
Dec 6, 2017 3:12 PM
Nov 2017
I hope Dino and Maika get together before the end
Dec 6, 2017 8:41 PM
Oct 2015
The sadistic trait appears to run in the family but not those eyes XD.
Heckle was here...
Dec 7, 2017 6:03 AM

Dec 2014
the eyes part was hilarious...btw there was no point in introducing a dog just for the sake of a mascot character
Dec 7, 2017 11:30 PM

Dec 2009
I haven't done much png's in a while but . . .

I found the best Maika frame EVER.

❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 11, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2015
Wonder if SANY's OWN-ER320 monitor is good
Dec 11, 2017 11:21 PM

Sep 2015
My god the sister is fucking dangerous
Dec 13, 2017 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
Maika was making manager fat LOL
Dec 20, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
I didn't realized the manager is 26 years old, the age gap is quite big.

Though haha, the sister is yangire.... and I feel bad for the brother. I did noticed he get shafted a lot, so it's nice to see him crying about it and show that he is concerned about it too.

Dec 20, 2017 7:37 PM

Mar 2016
Finally, all of the characters (Including the doge) has finally appeared.

The manager is probably the oldest one in the cafe, not so much for how he acts around his co-workers though.
Seeing the manager with a ripped body would be interesting...
Dec 23, 2017 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
I imagined that Hideri would steal the stage from now on, but we saw very little, as well as for Miu, seen only by smear. However I did not believe that thanks to Dino and Maika, with the help of Mafuyu, the narration would have been so funny. Cute is the new ending, now each one to his instrument to fly. ^_^
Maika's sister is a great Yandere. XD

HunDaniel said:
I like how's the ending changing every time

Cuteness!
Dec 24, 2017 5:11 PM

May 2016
The only thing I hate of this series is that Maika imposes herself and don't like her own culture, apart that is going well
Dec 25, 2017 1:40 PM

May 2012
Quite the episode, and what an end! Pretty good episode, let's see what's next.
Feb 2, 2018 1:07 PM

Sep 2014
Omg that dog was such a troll. And Maika keeps feeding the manager till he gets fat! Poor manager. lol
Maika's sister is confirmed yandere! And she's got a naginata! Yay, danger! (Again, poor manager. haha)

I liked the detail with Kaho and Akizuki doing the kamehameha thing with the sun in one of the beach pictures. Even if the show is pushing the Maika x Manager pairing, it's nice to see more hints for Kaho x Akizuki. :3
Feb 12, 2018 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Aw mang. I was hoping for Maika to be more aware of Dino's feelings this ep until Owner diverted her attention >.<"

I feel bad that Owner was sort of forced onto Dino as well D; he better get Maika as a gf in the end for this effort! hahhah >:]

It was hilarious when Maika's big brother showed up LMAO. Poor thing <3
And I loved onee-san's evil side. Her bodyguards held her weapon like it was the norm LOOOLLLLL.

considering how Maika brain works: after the talk she had with classmate she sees herself & Dino as GF & BF despite neither of them has confessed, so for her one step has been skipped, but Dino doesn't know that, also cause Maika doesn't know much about dating, even if their relationship remains same in hear head they are already couple, she just doesn't know how to act & react so that's why she continues acting same way & not like some1 in love, so in a way she as aware of hes feelings

DarklordVor said:
I didn't realized the manager is 26 years old, the age gap is quite big.

Though haha, the sister is yangire.... and I feel bad for the brother. I did noticed he get shafted a lot, so it's nice to see him crying about it and show that he is concerned about it too.

16 & 26 not so big of a age gap

my uncle & hes wife have 12 year age gap & uncle is the younger one :D

guy 30 & wife 80 new that's big age cap (TV once showed that couple) lol
Sugram22Feb 12, 2018 9:39 AM
Feb 22, 2018 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
-Stray said:
Kaho pulled a kamehameha stance! best girl indeed!

Yep, that's our best girl right there.
Mar 29, 2018 11:45 PM

Oct 2008
Watched from super delayed [DDY] subs!
Sakuranomiya Aika knows how to handle a Naginata!
4/5.

Apr 4, 2018 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
The dog is not my fave but I love dogs in real life. Maybe because this one isn't that cute compared to other Anime dogs.

He's a smart dog though because he threatened to destroy Dino's Anime figure if he didn't take him out for a walk.

I am loving Maika's sister. Definitely a yandere. Damn, they're extremely wealthy if they have bodyguards. I think Maika is wealthy enough to travel and live abroad just based on her family's wealth alone.

Poor brother, he wasn't invited.
臭い-
Apr 16, 2018 11:53 PM

Oct 2016
Oh man, the manager gained weight and was oblivious as to why he gained it. Priceless. Good job, Maika.
Oct 28, 2019 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, her sister has yandere tendencies, huh? It really was a bit mean of her not to think of her brother at all.
Dec 25, 2019 12:33 PM

Aug 2018
Will Maika become not oblivious protagonist this episode?.. Or still will be one?.. Well, let's see.. ;p
Again Maika and abandonment topic.. This time feeling sympathy to the abandoned dog, seeing herself in him.. Maika really is somehow strongly related to feeling of abandonment, doesn't she?..
I actually have allergy to dogs myself.. Well, and to some other animals.. And I imagine that other people as well can have allergy.. So I'm not that sure, if they should keep the dog at cafe.. Maybe better just at Dino's home?.. But, oh well, they can decide, what they wanna.. There are cafes with animals, really..
I actually like Maika's idea of caring together with Dino about dog.. It feels partially like family caring about child, or if not child, then still caring about someone together as a family.. ;p Dino could really become closer with Maika.. Remembering start of episode, also.. We left that oblivious point aside, by the way, and didn't return yet..
But yeah, Dino was very lazy.. Because he's used to watching anime all night, and then sleeping at day in random times.. So yeah, not sure, if he'll be able to handle a dog, actually.. Especially this big.. Because it's not just fluff, but also feeding, and especially walking.. Dog this big requires quite a lot of walk.. Not every person with usual living habits can handle dog this big, and manager would have to try really hard actually.. Honestly, in his place I wouldn't agree and would just give away this dog.. To the homeless dogs place, if anything.. Well, being in his place I wouldn't be able to agree keeping dog in the first place due to allergy, but still..
Жиробас, lol.. ;p
Maika flying on the dog in ED is unexpected, but nice touch.. ;P
Well, Maika started making sweets for Dino in this episode.. It's nice for their relationship, I guess.. Though, expected a bit more, maybe Maika thinking more on topic of love, or them caring together about dog more.. But oh well.. I'll take what I can get - Maika is making sweets for Dino..
Apr 1, 2020 2:49 PM

Aug 2018
Maika's family is sadis too
May 30, 2020 11:27 AM

May 2018
Such a cute anime >.<

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blend S Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

169 by Rudyanto13 »»
Mar 12, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

189 by kermitpoke »»
Dec 19, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

70 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

103 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

158 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.