Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Dec 8, 7:21 AM

I am happy that there has been a further break to talk about the ex-rivals of the protagonists.

Dec 8, 10:35 AM

Dia's denseness is so cute. Alright episode, I didn't like it as much as the previous one.

Dec 9, 2:47 AM
... What was the point of Yoshiko Yohane and Zuramaru waiting outside the Christmas event performers selection room if they are going to take part in the concert too...? And how does everyone know the lyrics, dance formation and stuff too? Oh and I thought it was a concert dedicated to their older sisters and to show them they can do things on their own as well?

It wasn't a bad song, but that's besides the point...

Though I suppose µ's did the same in the original Love Live! but that's also besides the point lol...
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Dec 9, 10:38 AM

teubert2 said:
... What was the point of Yoshiko Yohane and Zuramaru waiting outside the Christmas event performers selection room if they are going to take part in the concert too...? And how does everyone know the lyrics, dance formation and stuff too? Oh and I thought it was a concert dedicated to their older sisters and to show them they can do things on their own as well?

Though I suppose µ's did the same in the original Love Live! but that's also besides the point lol...

I made a post earlier about this. And while I'm not sure and this seems like a long shot. But I think there was a time skip between when they met back up and when the concert happened.

It makes no sense, but that's the only way I could see them being prepared for it.

Yesterday, 2:43 AM
Aretheus said:
teubert2 said:

I made a post earlier about this. And while I'm not sure and this seems like a long shot. But I think there was a time skip between when they met back up and when the concert happened.

It makes no sense, but that's the only way I could see them being prepared for it.

Yeah I figured somebody did, but the more that write it the better, right? Or maybe not xD

Time skip? Well... I suppose it is possible. A really bad thing to do with this scene if you ask me, but not much I can do about that as I'm not the one working on the anime. I just don't get why they build it up to be a duet when everyone else takes part. It seems so stupid, like the anime director (or whatever) doesn't know how to do his /her job...
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Yesterday, 2:52 PM

teubert2 said:

Yeah I figured somebody did, but the more that write it the better, right? Or maybe not xD

Time skip? Well... I suppose it is possible. A really bad thing to do with this scene if you ask me, but not much I can do about that as I'm not the one working on the anime. I just don't get why they build it up to be a duet when everyone else takes part. It seems so stupid, like the anime director (or whatever) doesn't know how to do his /her job...

I'm going to suspect that this problem was only partly the anime director's fault. Basically, my guess is that they realized that the first years besides Yohane had not gotten much development. And they also wanted an arc for Saint Snow. So they develop this plot to address that. But since the anime is made after the songs are recorded, they didn't have a song that was just Ruby and Leah.

"What do we do now?" the staff asks.

"Don't worry, we have one song with a minute of Ruby and Leah singing, we can just use that and hope that the audience doesn't question the rest." responds the director.

I have no evidence of this btw. This is completely just me guessing.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]