Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2017 4:29 PM

May 2017
Mouloxas said:
demision said:

I didn't see any fanservice. What are you referring to?

The shot where the young bandit observes Kino.

I agree that it was a little off base for the tone of the series. But I wouldn't call it fanservice
Dec 2, 2017 4:56 PM

Nov 2012
Mouloxas said:
demision said:

Epicenter said:
I never got why fans, be from the first show or this one, took keeping Kino's "secret" of being a girl alive or spoilers for so long. IT like has almost no effect or importance to me.

Kino and Shizuo were quite lucky the old dude was traumatized in the past, no way they had a reaction for that sniper.

Is that a motherf**king Durarara reference???

On a more serious note, it has nothing to do with IT being a secret. It is revealed once and then it literally doesn't matter, in the sense that it doesn't affect how Kino and others around her behave, their viewpoint of the world. Problem here is that the reveal is done in a distasteful way. Since Kino's gender is irrelevant, they could have done without revealing the "secret" at all. Leaving it ambiguous would have been for the best.

No, just a typo. But Durarara was a great show.

I sort of see what you're saying, but I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. It's just a non damaging small joke.
Jaywalker.
Dec 2, 2017 5:54 PM
Jul 2016
demision said:
Mouloxas said:

I agree that it was a little off base for the tone of the series. But I wouldn't call it fanservice

In the context of Kino no Tabi, it is fanservice.

Epicenter said:
I sort of see what you're saying, but I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. It's just a non damaging small joke.

It is a little damaging. And this "small mistake" shows the bigger problem. Namely, the fact that the production staff don't seem to know what they're doing with this adaptation. Directing, Artstyle, Character designs, Sound department for both the voice acting and the actual soundtrack, it is all around a mediocre and rather lacklustre work. This series utterly fails at pretty much everything compared to the 2003 version and it is not surprising given that none of the staff had actually worked on any noteworthy job prior to this. The only reason this still manages to pass as decentish/above average is the source material.
MouloxasDec 2, 2017 6:00 PM
Dec 2, 2017 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
Mouloxas said:
demision said:

In the context of Kino no Tabi, it is fanservice.

Epicenter said:

It is a little damaging. And this "small mistake" shows the bigger problem. Namely, the fact that the production staff don't seem to know what they're doing with this adaptation. Directing, Artstyle, Character designs, Sound department for both the voice acting and the actual soundtrack, it is all around a mediocre and rather lacklustre work. This series utterly fails at pretty much everything compared to the 2003 version and it is not surprising given that none of the staff had actually worked on any noteworthy job prior to this. The only reason this still manages to pass as decentish/above average is the source material.

I agree that the first anime was better, but this talk about distasteful and fanservice is a stretch. Just because there was gloss like features on her lips in that dudes mind? You make it sound like it was some cheap stunt that'll get people fapping to the scene or have the type of fans who like hentai/fanservice buy dvds, or even effected the plot for sales. If Kino was sexualized, that'd put her in loli fanservice territory and that the bane of the anime industry that makes us fans look bad, but I just don't think that's the case here.
Jaywalker.
Dec 2, 2017 7:33 PM
Jul 2016
Epicenter said:
I agree that the first anime was better, but this talk about distasteful and fanservice is a stretch. Just because there was gloss like features on her lips in that dudes mind? You make it sound like it was some cheap stunt that'll get people fapping to the scene or have the type of fans who like hentai/fanservice buy dvds, or even effected the plot for sales. If Kino was sexualized, that'd put her in loli fanservice territory and that the bane of the anime industry that makes us fans look bad, but I just don't think that's the case here.

Yeah, that is obviously not the case even if i make it sound overexaggerated. But you see, for a series like this where gender-neutrality is a prevalent theme, any shot that womanizes/clearly defines the gender of Kino is bound to be viewed negatively by the fans. So while i know for certain that their intent was to emphasize the reveal of her gender, i feel that it was an abysmal artistic decision which personally left a really bad taste in my mouth.
Dec 2, 2017 8:09 PM

Nov 2012
Mouloxas said:
Epicenter said:

Yeah, that is obviously not the case even if i make it sound overexaggerated. But you see, for a series like this where gender-neutrality is a prevalent theme, any shot that womanizes/clearly defines the gender of Kino is bound to be viewed negatively by the fans. So while i know for certain that their intent was to emphasize the reveal of her gender, i feel that it was an abysmal artistic decision which personally left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Is gender neutrality really that "prevalent" of a theme for this series? I mean, yes they don't have Kino doing the "stereotypical female" actions, and I vaguely remember Kino preferring to be called Kino instead of "girl" and stuff, but at the same time I remember in the old anime Kino's backstory has her in a dress as a kid and this series even has the dog making mention of her being her in a mysterious fashion. If the creator wanted to keep it gender neutral, they should never have given Kino a gender, and if they had to give her a gender they should of just done so without always making slight mysterious references and making a big deal out of it.

IDK about the source material, but because of the way they story is you have such strange activities.

You have fans running around telling people not to call Kino a she, because it's "spoilers", even though it is sort of obvious and hinted throughout, and in neither anime is it an important plot point.

Apparently, to you, Kino should be kept as gender neutral as her gender should not be paid that much attention, but assuming the Shizu and dog interactions are from the source material, it is the creator who makes a big deal of it by making it first out to be some forbidden secret, then have several hints at her gender, make people theory craft and look at the smallest details, and then confirm that she is a female. Making things secretive and dropping little clues draws attention to it.

To me, Kino's gender is not really important, but I don't go around concerned about protecting the secret of her pronoun, or keep busy checking in on what honorific characters use and what not(I only saw Shizu called her by a different honorific because of this forum on MAL, like seriously who cares?.) In fact, now that I have been made to think of it in such detail, the only common complaint I'd have between this show and the original, is the gender games.
EpicenterDec 2, 2017 8:15 PM
Jaywalker.
Dec 2, 2017 10:47 PM

Nov 2016
Epicenter said:
Mouloxas said:

Is gender neutrality really that "prevalent" of a theme for this series? I mean, yes they don't have Kino doing the "stereotypical female" actions, and I vaguely remember Kino preferring to be called Kino instead of "girl" and stuff, but at the same time I remember in the old anime Kino's backstory has her in a dress as a kid and this series even has the dog making mention of her being her in a mysterious fashion. If the creator wanted to keep it gender neutral, they should never have given Kino a gender, and if they had to give her a gender they should of just done so without always making slight mysterious references and making a big deal out of it.

IDK about the source material, but because of the way they story is you have such strange activities.

You have fans running around telling people not to call Kino a she, because it's "spoilers", even though it is sort of obvious and hinted throughout, and in neither anime is it an important plot point.

Apparently, to you, Kino should be kept as gender neutral as her gender should not be paid that much attention, but assuming the Shizu and dog interactions are from the source material, it is the creator who makes a big deal of it by making it first out to be some forbidden secret, then have several hints at her gender, make people theory craft and look at the smallest details, and then confirm that she is a female. Making things secretive and dropping little clues draws attention to it.

To me, Kino's gender is not really important, but I don't go around concerned about protecting the secret of her pronoun, or keep busy checking in on what honorific characters use and what not(I only saw Shizu called her by a different honorific because of this forum on MAL, like seriously who cares?.) In fact, now that I have been made to think of it in such detail, the only common complaint I'd have between this show and the original, is the gender games.

It was more of a gimmick than anything. It was revealed at the end of vol. 1 (currently there's 21 volumes), after that her gender while the narration usually use gender neutral, there are plenty of charactes (random countryfolks) who instantly recognize Kino as a girl. The reader are regularly reminded that despite how she acts Kino is in fact a girl.

Then there's Gakuen Kino where Sigsawa put all these gender debates into thrash bin and burn them into ashes.
Dec 3, 2017 12:32 AM
Jul 2016
Epicenter said:
Assuming the Shizu and dog interactions are from the source material, it is the creator who makes a big deal of it by making it first out to be some forbidden secret, then have several hints at her gender, make people theory craft and look at the smallest details, and then confirm that she is a female. Making things secretive and dropping little clues draws attention to it.

Chronologically, we are already supposed to know that Kino is a girl by the time the scene with Shizu and Riku happens, so it's not the author's fault that people are theory crafting, it's the fault of this particular adaptation for making the reveal so late. The 2003 version for example, removed that foreshadowing scene even though they revealed Kino's gender right in the next episode.
Dec 3, 2017 5:25 AM

May 2017
This show had really became a joke since episode 8

Still gonna finish it tho, too late to drop
Dec 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Nov 2016
No matter how many "good" things he has done for the citizens,if it only served the purpose to satisfy his urge to kill he's still a "bad" person.

Shocked said:
Tomboys are a miracle of the universe

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 3, 2017 6:49 PM

Oct 2008
Love the Afterword ending.
And I reaaally wanna know what happened in that country of memories. >_<
Dec 3, 2017 10:41 PM

Oct 2011
Liked the episode overall, though I think the one episode per country format makes for more meaningful stories. Would've been nice to see the virtue point system expanded on, for example.
Mouloxas said:
demision said:

All I see is a shot of her face, I don't think there was any "fanservice" in the traditional sense. If there was, it definitely would have been disappointing.
Dec 4, 2017 12:28 AM
Jul 2016
Kefkiroth said:
All I see is a shot of her face, I don't think there was any "fanservice" in the traditional sense. If there was, it definitely would have been disappointing.

All i see is a shot of her face with clearly defined feminine features, used in a scene where it is implied that Kino would be an easy target because she's a girl travelling alone, something that goes against the gender-neutral theme of this show (and no, the older bandit saying otherwise doesn't make it better when the visual presentation is what it is)

I've already explained that it's not fanservice in the traditional sense. Look, let's just say i feel strongly about Kino no Tabi.
Dec 4, 2017 1:50 AM

Sep 2011
Mouloxas said:
Kefkiroth said:

All i see is a shot of her face with clearly defined feminine features, used in a scene where it is implied that Kino would be an easy target because she's a girl travelling alone, something that goes against the gender-neutral theme of this show (and no, the older bandit saying otherwise doesn't make it better when the visual presentation is what it is)

I've already explained that it's not fanservice in the traditional sense. Look, let's just say i feel strongly about Kino no Tabi.

Dude, you are taking this way too seriously. All of this talk of a "gender-neutral theme" is all you projecting on to the show.
Dec 4, 2017 2:14 AM
Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Dude, you are taking this way too seriously. All of this talk of a "gender-neutral theme" is all you projecting on to the show.

As posted by Little_Nai and coming from Sigsawa himself:

Little_Nai said:
Well Sigsawa had said in an interview with ANN:
Kino really doesn't think of herself too deeply when she uses pronouns. Depending on the circumstances, she may use "boku" or "atashi" depending on the situation she finds herself in. In the first story, Kino always referred to herself as "boku" because it was meant to be like a little secret. At the end of the story, it was treated as a reveal to surprise the readers, because they had probably assumed someone using "boku" was a guy. So it was more of a trick at the beginning. It's not that I wanted to write a story about a girl who lives like a boy directly, it was just an interesting way to start the story, and her character's personality has continued that way since then.

Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-09-11/interview-keiichi-sigsawa/.121076

Dec 4, 2017 2:34 AM

Sep 2011
Mouloxas said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

As posted by Little_Nai and coming from Sigsawa himself:

Little_Nai said:
Well Sigsawa had said in an interview with ANN:
Kino really doesn't think of herself too deeply when she uses pronouns. Depending on the circumstances, she may use "boku" or "atashi" depending on the situation she finds herself in. In the first story, Kino always referred to herself as "boku" because it was meant to be like a little secret. At the end of the story, it was treated as a reveal to surprise the readers, because they had probably assumed someone using "boku" was a guy. So it was more of a trick at the beginning. It's not that I wanted to write a story about a girl who lives like a boy directly, it was just an interesting way to start the story, and her character's personality has continued that way since then.

Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-09-11/interview-keiichi-sigsawa/.121076

Yes, I think we're all quite aware that Kino doesn't care about her own gender. Shame, that quote doesn't really affect what you're trying to prove though.
Dec 4, 2017 2:56 AM
Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Yes, I think we're all quite aware that Kino doesn't care about her own gender. Shame, that quote doesn't really affect what you're trying to prove though.

How exactly does it not? The LEAST a proper work can do is reflect the main character's mindset through it's artstyle and character design.
Dec 4, 2017 2:58 AM

Sep 2011
Mouloxas said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

How exactly does it not? The LEAST a proper work can do is reflect the main character's mindset through it's artstyle and character design.

Kino not caring about gender is not the same thing as Kino being gender neutral first off. Second, even if she was that doesn't make it a theme of the show. The show is very clearly not about being gender neutral or anything like that.
Dec 4, 2017 4:08 AM
Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Kino not caring about gender is not the same thing as Kino being gender neutral first off. Second, even if she was that doesn't make it a theme of the show. The show is very clearly not about being gender neutral or anything like that.

It is. Gender-neutral means that there is no discrimination between sexes and that social roles aren't differentiated based on gender. Kino being a woman (a young girl at that) travelling all alone is supposed to be different to the norm, an undertaking most people would wrongly associate with a man. This promotes gender equality. It does NOT mean that Kino identifies as an "it" to oversimpilfy things. Gender-neutral isn't exactly the same as gender-queer/non-binary, or rather, the show only explores the social aspect of it all.

And yes, among the many themes present, gender-neutrality isn't considered a main one. BUT, it still is undeniably one facet of this anime.
Dec 4, 2017 4:31 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is a compact series of various countries! quite fine i guess...but no impact whatsoever.
4/5.

Dec 4, 2017 1:09 PM
Oct 2008
It was a pretty good episode but I loved Sigsawa's message in the anime afterword. Wasn't expecting to see that at all.
Dec 4, 2017 1:33 PM

Nov 2014
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
a mod podge of short and underdeveloped stories: exactly how NOT to adapt an episode of Kino. fuck you, Lerche.

Quoting you means I don’t have to put my own frustrations into words.
Dec 6, 2017 6:56 PM

May 2015
Ok this was a mess of an episode; everything was jarring. You just don’t cram 4-5 different stories into one single episode; you just don’t.

Personally, this adaptation has been a disappointment from the get-go, but it was still watchable. This episode in the other hand was not… I also wished that the overall directing and cinematography (director of photography) for the show was better. It has been rather lackluster in general.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Dec 8, 2017 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Mouloxas said:
Sound department for both the voice acting and the actual soundtrack, it is all around a mediocre and rather lacklustre work.

Yuuki Aoi is doing a splendid job on this show. In general I think you're getting overly hung-up on something quite insignificant. Borderline coming off as anal retentive (i honestly mean no offence there).

You're making this gender thing out to be completely irrelevant to the series, but at the same time you're actually making it a big deal with your incessantness that Kino remains androgynous.
Dec 8, 2017 11:20 AM
Jul 2016
Sangaz said:
Mouloxas said:
Sound department for both the voice acting and the actual soundtrack, it is all around a mediocre and rather lacklustre work.

Yuuki Aoi is doing a splendid job on this show.

Voice acting is more me being extremely picky so i can't say much about that.

Sangaz said:
In general I think you're getting overly hung-up on something quite insignificant. Borderline coming off as anal retentive (i honestly mean no offence there)

You're making this gender thing out to be completely irrelevant to the series, but at the same time you're actually making it a big deal with your incessantness that Kino remains androgynous.

I've already stated my opinion, no point arguing about it, let's just agree to disagree. It's actually about time we go watch the new episode, huh?

And don't worry, no offence taken.
Dec 11, 2017 8:43 AM

Sep 2015
This was a good return to form. I really liked the beginning and ending bits. About the snipers and the mind wipe town. They were simple little stories. That didn't even really go anywhere. But I found myself riveted and compelled by them. Especially the mind wipe town. The culinary town was funny. But honestly the part of the episode that grabbed me the most was the town with the virtue points.

I thought the ex-President was a really compelling character. And they covered a lot of ground in his story in a short amount of time. And it posed one of the more interesting points in this new series so far. What is the point of morality. When you're being moral just to get something out of it. Especially in this clear cut world where morality actually gives you measurable points. His whole spiel about being happy, to the baby at the end, got me too.
Dec 30, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2012
Quite the weird episode, especially that ending! Let's see what's next though.
Jan 8, 2018 1:19 AM

Apr 2011
That country with Chefs though Kino is the famous traveling cook. Haha

That country with the rating system was nice.

Also nice is the author's afterwords.
Jan 8, 2018 6:24 AM

Sep 2012
when Tii's team came & they called it Kino's special i Yell'd SPOILER ALERT lol
Feb 8, 2018 8:59 PM

May 2016
Wait... wait... WAIT!!

KINO IS A GIRL!! Damn I always though she was a boy, good to know, lol they probably say that but I was distracted I guess
Mar 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
I don't care what Kino's gender is, and neither Kino do, some people take it too seriously ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 15, 2018 9:30 AM

May 2016
Jim_Heart said:
I don't care what Kino's gender is, and neither Kino do, some people take it too seriously ...

Haha I don't really care, but I had to say that I was surprised <3
Don't take me too seriously :D
Sep 22, 2018 5:43 PM

Dec 2012
Ah, these moral dilemmas are the very reason I became so enthralled by Kino's Journey in the first place. True virtue is something that must be inculcated and maintained. It does not exist for the sake of reward, but because it is right. So when measuring one's worth by balancing good & bad deeds together on a scale, a nation like this would be the logical conclusion. The notion that virtue can be accrued like credit and spent in moderation to satiate one's own vices is truly perverted. And in the former president's case, it's the great irony that evil people must first commit themselves to great good if they want to thrive in such a society.

The author's afterword was a nice touch. A simple, uplifting message that definitely bears truth to its foundation.
Jan 26, 2019 9:26 AM

Jan 2013
This rinstantly reminded me of the Black Mirror episode "Nosedive" where people also rate you based on the things you do in every day life.
Imagine dedicating your entire life doing good things, only to achieve that one goal of being able to kill a person. (knowing with enough points you'll be excused for it)

Well that's really infuriating, being in one of the best countries ever and not remembering it at all, might aswell never been there in the first place ... memories are probably the most important aspect of humans.
Without it, what are we doing it for in the first place?

"The Afterword" was nice ^^
Aug 7, 2019 7:18 AM

Apr 2009
The elder has good eyes. Probably learned from hard experience with Kino's Master and her earlier apprentice years before. LOL

The former president's dream is just to kill someone. Why didn't he just go to the Country Where You Can Murder Anyone...oh wait, he won't get out in there alive! ROTFLMAO

I hope everyone eating her cooking are still OK.

What's the use of beautiful memories if you can't remember it anyway? >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 3, 2019 2:28 PM

Apr 2012
The last city Kino visited was Vegas
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
This opens up a lot of fan fiction of the worst kind. Who knows what kind of acts she's done or done to her...
Janethan23Sep 3, 2019 2:35 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 25, 2019 4:17 AM

Jul 2016
Lairucrem said:
This show had really became a joke since episode 8

Still gonna finish it tho, too late to drop

I am going the opposite way. the shorter the stories become the better I think.
Nov 12, 2020 7:08 PM

Jun 2010
In the last episode's thread I posted I thought there was an overabundance of non-Kino stories in this series so far; with this one I'm going to complain there's too many funny stories. Since a lot of the stories are melancholy or uncomfortable in some way a funny story is a potent counterpoint but not if they're stacked on top of each other.

Mouloxas said:
Since Kino's gender is irrelevant, they could have done without revealing the "secret" at all. Leaving it ambiguous would have been for the best.

I disagree; I think that would cause people to wonder at the secret since there must be an answer even if it's never revealed, paradoxically increasing attention to something that isn't important. You could wonder "is this the story where the truth will be revealed?" Just giving the answer (lady looks like a dude) and then it never mattering executes the idea better.

It would also make it very difficult to do any backstory to Kino's childhood although it wouldn't be such a big deal to sacrifice that I think.
Sep 22, 2021 1:27 PM

Aug 2017
What a boring episode. It was jumping from story to story way too much and the longest one was silly.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 9, 2022 11:08 AM
Sep 2013
The beginning part of the episode with the hunters is easy to understand, don't judge a book by its cover.
In the part of the old man with the good points, he spent his whole life collecting points to be able to kill a person without suffering penalties, but for that he had to do the opposite of what he wanted, which was to be a kind person, and in the end he didn't had no reason to do what he wanted to do initially
The part of Kino cooking is kind of like the king's new clothes, they had in mind a super chef who was going to make very good food and they thought it was Kino and in the end they won't be able to question if kino had made good food or not only accepted
The part of wishes I think was more a criticism of wishing without doing.
And the final part is that Kino must have had a wonderful experience in the country but can't remember or was it worth it in the end?

PT-BR

A parte do inicio do episodio com os caçadores é fácil entender, não julgue um livro pela capa.
Na parte do velho com os pontos de bondade, ele passou a vida inteira juntando pontos para conseguir matar uma pessoa sem sofrer penalidades, mas para isso ele deveria fazer o oposto do que queria, que era ser uma pessoa bondosa, e no fim ele não teve motivos nenhum para fazer o que queria fazer inicialmente
A parte da Kino cozinhando é meio que igual a roupa nova do rei, eles tinham em mente um super chefe que ia fazer uma comida muito boa e acharam que era a Kino e no final não poderão questionar se a kino tinha feito uma comida boa ou não só aceitaram
A parte dos desejos acho que foi mais uma critica ao desejar sem fazer.
E a parte final é que a Kino deve ter tido uma experiência maravilhosa no pais mas não pode lembrar ou seja será que valeu a pena no fim?
Oct 11, 2022 12:50 PM
Oct 2022
This whole episode felt like a mess... The animation was as good as always, and the concepts for some of the countries were smart, but it was extremely disjointed and rushed. Too much content in such a short space of time, made it difficult to even connect to a single character in a country. I feel like this show would have served better as an anthology, without Kino and Hermes altogether. Let's face it, they're only there to lead you from one country to another, where they have hardly any interaction and the focus is completely swapped to the countryfolk. Poorly executed a show that could have been great in my opinion, a shame there wasn't a greater underlying story or more depth in the character development.
Jan 16, 2023 11:17 PM
Apr 2021
not much happened, kinda like a filler episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

137 by milou1050 »»
Apr 14, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2017

255 by the_v1gor »»
Apr 13, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2017

103 by XpldFrFantasyLnd »»
Apr 6, 11:51 AM

» video game....

Videogamecoper - Dec 14, 2023

3 by ralfisagreatguy »»
Apr 3, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

133 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 11, 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.