Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
korean scans are out and only 10+ pages this time

Gran Torino is gonna face some of the league of villains it seems and Mirio is faking a smile despite all the tragedy that happened
Dec 1, 2017 12:10 AM

Aug 2017
Ahaha Nighteye did die.

To all those who kept whining & whining that Eri is gonna completely destroy all tension well here it is she did not undue Nighteye's death in the end.

You were all flat out fucking wrong & boy am I glad.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Dec 1, 2017 12:41 AM

Dec 2013
A really short chapter this week.

Cool to see what Gran Torino was doing during the battle with Overhaul.

Todoroki and Bakugou are back. I’ve missed them.
Dec 1, 2017 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
Such a short chapter...just 14 pages.

RIP Nighteye. He's not coming back for sure. Mirio is such a selfless hero, need more guys like him in their world.
Dec 1, 2017 12:42 AM

Dec 2013
Slimcoder said:
Ahaha Nighteye did die.

To all those who kept whining & whining that Eri is gonna completely destroy all tension well here it is she did not undue Nighteye's death in the end.

That was clear last chapter...
Dec 1, 2017 12:53 AM

Aug 2017
G_Spark233 said:
Slimcoder said:
Ahaha Nighteye did die.

That was clear last chapter...

Yeah but I've always had this creeping worry at the back of my mind like a tumor that Eri would suddenly show up at the beginning of the chapter & fix everything.

Man am I happy it was just paranoia.
Dec 1, 2017 1:27 AM

Jun 2014
So it's confirmed that Nighteye is dead. I'm glad, it would have pissed me off if they had Eri come in and just fix everything.

Looks like Gran Torino was dealing with Kurogiri while this Overhaul stuff was going on. That was interesting to see.

Mirio seems to be in high spirits despite everything that has happened. Well, it looks like it's back to school life for now. It'll be nice to see everyone again.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 1, 2017 1:31 AM

Jan 2009
Mirio is hopeful that he will get his quirk back because he believes in the future that Nigheye saw that Mirio will become a great hero

i hope Eri will master her quirk soon to help Mirio get his quirk back
Dec 1, 2017 2:33 AM
Dec 2016
Wow so Nighteye died, damn.

But the chance of Mirio getting his quirk back is pretty high, the mangaka will reintroduce him when Deku and gang are in trouble in the future.

Now the two dangerous elements are taking the exam, feel bad for the other candidates.
Dec 1, 2017 2:37 AM
Jun 2016
Short but sweet warp-up chapter. Mirio's really something; instead of allowing himself the time to grieve -which he has every right to at this point, he's anticipating Deku and Eri's survivor's guilt and putting on a brave face for them. Nighteye told him to keep smiling so that's what he's gonna do.
Dec 1, 2017 2:41 AM
Nov 2017
Really nice chapter!

Happy see what has been going on with Gran Torino, pretty hyped to see All For One's servant in action.
Mirio part was heartwarming and finally Todoroki and Bakugou are back in action, feels like forever since we last saw them
Dec 1, 2017 2:50 AM

Apr 2017
love how no one is talking about the rocky dude Giganto-machina (was that the name?) Hori was teasing him since the stain arc and in Kiri flashback so i have high hopes on him

Short chapter but was fine..The conversation between Mirio and Deku was amazng

Next week is popualrity poll ! Imma be so mad if Mirio doesn't end up being in the top 5

And a color page too! been so long since we had one..Looking forward to it

Overall a good chapter and a nice ending to the arc..These chapters are really an improvement of the latest ones

And oh yeah.Bakugo is in this manga, i forgot

Dec 1, 2017 3:09 AM

Jan 2014
Night Eye did died.
after reading this chapter, it look like to me that Mirio are admiring Nighteye more than All Might.

and of course, our hope that Eri would return Mirio to his normal state are answered, that's a relief.

I wonder what that giant capable of. he's just like Tomura after all.
Dec 1, 2017 3:17 AM

Apr 2017
Abyhape said:

after reading this chapter, it look like to me that Mirio are admiring Nighteye more than All Might.

Well that obvious.. his hero costume is inspired by Nighteye after all

Dec 1, 2017 4:39 AM

Sep 2014
Apparently Hori has been at the hospital twice this week which is why the chapter was short. At least he introduced Broly again!
Dec 1, 2017 4:49 AM

Mar 2015
this what this seires rub me in the wrong ways... i hate author abusing it character too many time to developing main character... it is very obvious deku will insecure, and felt guilty, and it very obvious that mirio will be a mortals that will back later on... i know i supposed to felt empathy on him and giving spport to deku, but my mind refused so, instead i feel pity because i know he will abused again in the future....

at least, the new villian is awesome... i honestly lost hope to shigaraki after last chapter... he will be stright total villian because bad flashback next... and somehow everyone admired him because?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 1, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2014
Interesting stuff with Gran Torino this week.

It's nice to see Mirio in high spirits and optimistic for the future but at the same it's kinda sad that he of all people had to end up in this state.

Mirio is the true hero of this arc. T.T
Dec 1, 2017 10:33 AM
Feb 2017
Kuma said:
this what this seires rub me in the wrong ways... i hate author abusing it character too many time to developing main character... it is very obvious deku will insecure, and felt guilty, and it very obvious that mirio will be a mortals that will back later on... i know i supposed to felt empathy on him and giving spport to deku, but my mind refused so, instead i feel pity because i know he will abused again in the future....

at least, the new villian is awesome... i honestly lost hope to shigaraki after last chapter... he will be stright total villian because bad flashback next... and somehow everyone admired him because?

Kuma you say this about Boku no Hero Academia giving it a 7 while you give Black Clover a 10 rating? The writing, characters everything about Academia is better than Black Clover.
Dec 1, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
dicecop said:
Apparently Hori has been at the hospital twice this week which is why the chapter was short. At least he introduced Broly again!
pretty irrelevant since these chapters are made weeks in advance
Dec 1, 2017 4:04 PM

Feb 2017
Ok so they're moving on to the next arc on. Wonder what it's about. But Bakugou and Todoroki finally re-appear! I missed them

Popularity poll's next week, eh? I wonder who's going to be top 5.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Dec 1, 2017 5:42 PM

Aug 2017
Mirio better win that 1st place in popularity poll. Otherwise Japan is on hard drugs
Dec 1, 2017 8:21 PM

Mar 2015
Shi-Woon said:
Kuma said:

Kuma you say this about Boku no Hero Academia giving it a 7 while you give Black Clover a 10 rating? The writing, characters everything about Academia is better than Black Clover.

explain to me.. what's the problem with writing, character, and everything...

i need to admit that i am getting a let down because BnHA try to build something big, but doesn't rewarding big enough.... while BC is simple and always exceeding those simplycity....

it's all mainly because what i expect in the beginning... i rate first 50 chapter BnHA 9/10, while first 50 chapter of BC 7/10... it's only later on BC give me more pleasent outcoming than BnHA....

NotNameless said:
Mirio better win that 1st place in popularity poll. Otherwise Japan is on hard drugs

i put my money on bakugou... kinda obvious TBH....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 1, 2017 8:48 PM
Feb 2017
Kuma said:
Shi-Woon said:

i need to admit that i am getting a let down because BnHA try to build something big, but doesn't rewarding big enough.... while BC is simple and always exceeding those simplycity....

it's all mainly because what i expect in the beginning... i rate first 50 chapter BnHA 9/10, while first 50 chapter of BC 7/10... it's only later on BC give me more pleasent outcoming than BnHA....

NotNameless said:

Black Clover is average at best it screams every shonen from bleach, fairy tail, naruto and one piece. Its the typical stupid screaming shonen character aiming to be the next pirate king, I mean wizard king and massive power up from the get go. Atleast Midoriya has to work his way up and isnt op from the get go. Plus the character development for black clover is meh unlike Academia.
Dec 1, 2017 9:05 PM

Mar 2015
Shi-Woon said:
Kuma said:

Black Clover is average at best it screams every shonen from bleach, fairy tail, naruto and one piece. Its the typical stupid screaming shonen character aiming to be the next pirate king, I mean wizard king and massive power up from the get go. Atleast Midoriya has to work his way up and isnt op from the get go. Plus the character development for black clover is meh unlike Academia.

ehh

BNHA is average at best it screams every shonen from bleach, fairy tail, naruto and one piece. Its the typical stupid screaming shonen character aiming to be the next pirate king, I mean hero no 1 and massive power up from the get go. Atleast asta has to work his way up and isnt op from the get go. Plus the character development for BnHA is meh unlike BC.

see, i can do that too... in fact...

> and massive power up from the get go.

asta has way less power up then deku... the first power up is because he is cornered and outraged, second is by neroand obviously that bird is not normal, third is by witch queen which also out of asta will.... deku? you mean, he keep distroying his own body? 100% when it convinience? now eri (since the old baba is unpopular) come and save the day?

>Atleast Midoriya has to work his way up

asta already doing 1000 one finger stand up even before he get his grimore! tell me what deku done before he cornered because plot said so and get his damn private teacher which is the strongest hero! (lOl) your average hero otaku? that barely even important to story more than first 3 arc? then totaly clueless about night eye suddenly? even yamcha parody done better than that!

>isnt op from the get go

how asta is OP? he is actually useless outside and had to actually rely on teamworks because his weakness! while deku always save the day!

> Plus the character development for black clover is meh unlike Academia.

again, this series is simple, most character development and characterization done in 1 chapter or even less... but it still can deliver character interesting enough... asking for complexity is totaly not BC-ish... yet it still can make character useful enough to keep consistant in the story, not totaly discarded and abused for plot like mirio, lOl... at least, the character dynamic is more liveable and funny in BC, that a plus for me...
KumaDec 1, 2017 9:16 PM
Dec 2, 2017 3:49 AM
Feb 2017
Kuma said:
Shi-Woon said:

ehh

BNHA is average at best it screams every shonen from bleach, fairy tail, naruto and one piece. Its the typical stupid screaming shonen character aiming to be the next pirate king, I mean hero no 1 and massive power up from the get go. Atleast asta has to work his way up and isnt op from the get go. Plus the character development for BnHA is meh unlike BC.

asta has way less power up then deku... the first power up is because he is cornered and outraged, second is by neroand obviously that bird is not normal, third is by witch queen which also out of asta will.... deku? you mean, he keep distroying his own body? 100% when it convinience? now eri (since the old baba is unpopular) come and save the day?

asta already doing 1000 one finger stand up even before he get his grimore! tell me what deku done before he cornered because plot said so and get his damn private teacher which is the strongest hero! (lOl) your average hero otaku? that barely even important to story more than first 3 arc? then totaly clueless about night eye suddenly? even yamcha parody done better than that!

>isnt op from the get go

how asta is OP? he is actually useless outside and had to actually rely on teamworks because his weakness! while deku always save the day!

again, this series is simple, most character development and characterization done in 1 chapter or even less... but it still can deliver character interesting enough... asking for complexity is totaly not BC-ish... yet it still can make character useful enough to keep consistant in the story, not totaly discarded and abused for plot like mirio, lOl... at least, the character dynamic is more liveable and funny in BC, that a plus for me...
Kuma said:
Shi-Woon said:

ehh

>isnt op from the get go

Nice try, but everyone knows Academia is leagues above Black Clover its in the writing and most people can see it. Also Mirio is leagues above any character from Black Clover or Dragonball and his character is well written.
Dec 2, 2017 4:01 AM

Mar 2015
Shi-Woon said:
Kuma said:

ehh

>isnt op from the get go

Nice try, but everyone knows Academia is leagues above Black Clover its in the writing and most people can see it. Also Mirio is leagues above any character from Black Clover or Dragonball and his character is well written.

THEN PROVE IT... you doesn't even try to rebute any of my argument! yes everyone maybe know, but not me... so explain to me how BC is supperior to BnHA....

also exactly because how good characterization mirio is, it's even more insulting how hiro treated him while he can has his own development and story!
Dec 2, 2017 4:19 AM
Feb 2017
Black clover isn't superior to BNHA. Also Mirio instead of drowning in self doubt and depression choose to pick him self up after losing everything he knew and worked for. He also gave Midoriya the motivation he needed to move past his own doubts. Knowing Midoriya was willing to throw everything away Mirio instead showed Midoriya what true heroes do in times of hardship... They rise up.

One may enjoy Black Clover all they want but to say its a 10 and BNHA is a 7 doesn't know good writing.
Shi-WoonDec 2, 2017 4:25 AM
Dec 2, 2017 4:26 AM

Aug 2017
Kuma said:
Shi-Woon said:

THEN PROVE IT... you doesn't even try to rebute any of my argument! yes everyone maybe know, but not me... so explain to me how BC is supperior to BnHA....

also exactly because how good characterization mirio is, it's even more insulting how hiro treated him while he can has his own development and story!

Your talking like this is the end of his story but its not. Seriously he's still gonna be a hero so I have no idea what the fuck your complaining about. If your against characters having trials & enduring hardships then thats fucking bullshit. This is what makes characters great & entertaining, overcoming hardships in amazing ways.

Also the author of BNHA is Horikoshi, I don't know why you keep calling him Hiro.
Dec 2, 2017 4:57 AM

Jun 2012
That Gigant looks menacing enough, wonder if Torino will survive there..
Dec 2, 2017 6:08 AM

Nov 2016
"Glad" that they pulled it off with Nighteye,rip dude :(

Mirios and Dekus convo was so well done,really gave all kind of feels.

Also ooking forward to some Bakugo and Todoroki action.
FMmatronDec 2, 2017 6:11 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 2, 2017 7:44 AM

Feb 2013
He was willing to give his Quirk to Mirio, Deku is too good.
Dec 2, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
dicecop said:
pretty irrelevant since these chapters are made weeks in advance

Untrue. Horikoshi confirmed that he makes a chapter in one day. He pulls an all nighter every time he makes a chapter
Dec 2, 2017 5:47 PM

Aug 2015
Mirio best hero. <3
Can't wait 'till my boy shows up in the anime.

Going back to school fights after having an arc where characters fought to death is kinda weird, but let's go, Todoroki.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Dec 2, 2017 6:34 PM

Mar 2015
Slimcoder said:
Kuma said:

Your talking like this is the end of his story but its not. Seriously he's still gonna be a hero so I have no idea what the fuck your complaining about.

Kuma said:

Slimcoder said:
If your against characters having trials & enduring hardships then thats fucking bullshit. This is what makes characters great & entertaining, overcoming hardships in amazing ways.

who said that?

Slimcoder said:
Also the author of BNHA is Horikoshi, I don't know why you keep calling him Hiro.

i am apologize that i hard to differentiatiate maishima hiro and horikoshi kouhei... my bad...

Shi-Woon said:
Black clover isn't superior to BNHA.

my bad, i mean, explain to me how BC is inferior to BnHA... while the criticize you given fit much better with BnHA it self than BC...

Shi-Woon said:
Also Mirio instead of drowning in self doubt and depression choose to pick him self up after losing everything he knew and worked for.He also gave Midoriya the motivation he needed to move past his own doubts. Knowing Midoriya was willing to throw everything away Mirio instead showed Midoriya what true heroes do in times of hardship... They rise up.

that's just how mirio is... it even more illogical if it goes different ways...

Shi-Woon said:
One may enjoy Black Clover all they want but to say its a 10 and BNHA is a 7 doesn't know good writing.

If you know, then explain to me, can you? instead, simply judge me, how about you give an explanation? and counter argument for it? or you simply defensing your argument and series by "good writings" magical word again?
KumaDec 2, 2017 6:43 PM
Dec 3, 2017 3:47 AM
Jul 2017
Kuma said:
Slimcoder said:

Your talking like this is the end of his story but its not. Seriously he's still gonna be a hero so I have no idea what the fuck your complaining about.

Kuma said:

Slimcoder said:
If your against characters having trials & enduring hardships then thats fucking bullshit. This is what makes characters great & entertaining, overcoming hardships in amazing ways.

who said that?

Slimcoder said:

i am apologize that i hard to differentiatiate maishima hiro and horikoshi kouhei... my bad...

Shi-Woon said:
Black clover isn't superior to BNHA.

my bad, i mean, explain to me how BC is inferior to BnHA... while the criticize you given fit much better with BnHA it self than BC...

Shi-Woon said:
Also Mirio instead of drowning in self doubt and depression choose to pick him self up after losing everything he knew and worked for.He also gave Midoriya the motivation he needed to move past his own doubts. Knowing Midoriya was willing to throw everything away Mirio instead showed Midoriya what true heroes do in times of hardship... They rise up.

Shi-Woon said:

If you know, then explain to me, can you? instead, simply judge me, how about you give an explanation? and counter argument for it? or you simply defensing your argument and series by "good writings" magical word again?
Black Clover is too full of cliches,well sure BnHA is also full of it but here it's actually done well,also the whole system of BC is too convenient to do an asspull,oh hey i suddenly realized something in this fight *gets new power and wins*also so far in BC the only thing that has consequences is the Captain guy in comma,remember that time when asta 'will never be able to use his arms again'?
Dec 3, 2017 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
Kuma said:

who said that?

Black Clover is too full of cliches,

elaborate pls...

398288 said:
well sure BnHA is also full of it but here it's actually done well,also the whole system of BC is too convenient to do an asspull,

at least, BC is honets that it grimore works depend on emotional state someone... so it isn't asspull because it's already estabilished.... how about future bending deku? how about eri power? how about nighteye power? BnHA try to build a proper, but in the end, it still same! however, BC is honest and because of that, i can simply enjoy it... and again, where is asspull in BC? i already pointing out how asta it self doesn't get asspull...

398288 said:
oh hey i suddenly realized something in this fight *gets new power and wins*

ehh... asta never gets new power during fight... the first is trough direct learning, second is forced given... deku? remember why he can't use his fist anymore?

398288 said:
also so far in BC the only thing that has consequences is the Captain guy in comma,remember that time when asta 'will never be able to use his arms again'?

what? why would asta has to given consequence that make him can't held sword again which his solely power? also in the same chapter, it's already very obvious it's for developing plot since in the same chapter, the squad already has will to help him! what consequence you are talking about? the whole terrorism has to held mainly by blackbull also consequence of social discrimination that estabilishe d in the series... how blackbull become famous squad also consequence.... and since in a year, asta only goes to 4 mission... what consequence you are talking about in BnHA? you mean character dies that just introduced in early arc or the one that lose power? or how deku can't use his fist? is that even conseqeunces? how that is much different from BC?
Dec 3, 2017 8:11 PM
Jul 2017
i'm not just talking about asta here,his rival suddenly got a powerup from a spirit out of nowhere,and he himself gets a new sword at the same place.asta forced himself in a fight and cost himself his arm,and then it gets healed.about eri,if she doesn't have a powerful quirk she wouldn't even be used and needed help.There isn't anything that costs the cast in BC.where in BnHA All Might can't just use his powers like he wants,it'll reduce his time using OFA.And now he can't even use OFA anymore
Dec 6, 2017 5:02 PM

Aug 2017
@Kuma do you even know the meaning of the word consequence?
Dec 6, 2017 8:52 PM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
i'm not just talking about asta here,his rival suddenly got a powerup from a spirit out of nowhere,and he himself gets a new sword at the same place.

he is a spiritual user, part of gifted people, which one of them will be the villians (yuno is wind spiritual user, while the already showed up is fire)... it is nothing strange and not coming outanwohere... he is a 4 clover FFS.... you yourself mention dungeon clearly is not normal since asta also get his second sword there.. also it's all by lord nero wills... not asta...

398288 said:
asta forced himself in a fight and cost himself his arm,and then it gets healed.

forced? he doesn't have any other choices! also again, we showed how he also has traying his all even cutting his own fucking hands with his damn sword.... but yet it still by wicth queen... why should asta bearing a cost when it's perfectly logical to him get healed?

398288 said:
about eri,if she doesn't have a powerful quirk she wouldn't even be used and needed help.There isn't anything that costs the cast in BC.where in BnHA All Might can't just use his powers like he wants,it'll reduce his time using OFA.And now he can't even use OFA anymore

exactly why it was very plot convinice because it supposed to imposssible to pull off, except the plot said so... see the difference with BC? they doesn't even try to give you fake despair plot limitation that somehow cheating it!

NotNameless said:
@Kuma do you even know the meaning of the word consequence?

well, i am historian, causation supposed to be my speciality... Blackbulls ranked up is consequence they fixing them self and emperor give them more fitting mission to their nature... you think consequence always negative? why should they has negative consequence when they have done nothing wrong yet? it's oftenly they are the consequence since they are the exception... like whole more fitting mission because they aren't part of elitist...
KumaDec 6, 2017 8:56 PM
Dec 7, 2017 3:45 AM
Jul 2017
i'm not talking about that kind of consequenqes that will always happen in shounen mangas,what i'm saying is the kind of thing like 'don't do this kind of crap'.when it happens in BC 'oh hey i did it,no worries all the injuries won't stay',where in BnHA its'you do that again and you're done for'.and it's perfectly logical for deku to get his arms healed,what happened though?
Dec 7, 2017 9:30 AM

Oct 2011
mirio was such a badass and mature character glad to see him and enjoy the thought of him being the mc instead of deku

well time to move on go plus ultra everyone

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Dec 8, 2017 9:46 PM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
i'm not talking about that kind of consequenqes that will always happen in shounen mangas,what i'm saying is the kind of thing like 'don't do this kind of crap'.when it happens in BC 'oh hey i did it,no worries all the injuries won't stay',where in BnHA its'you do that again and you're done for'.and it's perfectly logical for deku to get his arms healed,what happened though?

what done? deku isn't done... just fake despair... nighteye is simply tools for this arc so it can moving and keep AM drama in check,, and the future seeing is just bullshit... and what kind of injury should stay? it is magic theme... and as well should healed by magic... except it's fatal, it should be fine... do you realize that there is rarely scar too? not even captain lvl has scars and permanent injury... maybe hand missing or such a thing...
KumaDec 8, 2017 9:49 PM
Dec 8, 2017 11:37 PM

Sep 2009
that was incredibly brutal. mirio's definitely been given the short end of the straw. he worked his way up from being the class laughing stock who couldn't properly use his quirk to being the top student at ua and a promising candidate for one for all to losing everything he's worked for. he's still resolved to working for his future, but it's so hard to see him succeeding in being a hero without a quirk. i understand why this had to happen for the sake of deku's position in this series, but it's still incredibly disappointing to watch happen.

i would definitely be a cliche for eri to actually gain control over her quirk to help mirio regain his, but i'm still hoping that somewhere down the line we see this happen. maybe in a classic rock lee moment where mirio comes in to help get deku and co out of trouble.
Dec 9, 2017 2:56 AM
Jul 2017
Kuma said:
398288 said:

what done? deku isn't done... just fake despair... nighteye is simply tools for this arc so it can moving and keep AM drama in check,, and the future seeing is just bullshit... and what kind of injury should stay? it is magic theme... and as well should healed by magic... except it's fatal, it should be fine... do you realize that there is rarely scar too? not even captain lvl has scars and permanent injury... maybe hand missing or such a thing...
with quirks around you'd expect healing deku's arm would be easy.and if you want to compare this people getting new powers 'conveniently' in their grimoire is more bullshit to me.but anyway you don't seem to be the kind of guy who'll just back off so let's stop this
Dec 9, 2017 3:18 AM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
Kuma said:

with quirks around you'd expect healing deku's arm would be easy.and if you want to compare this people getting new powers 'conveniently' in their grimoire is more bullshit to me.but anyway you don't seem to be the kind of guy who'll just back off so let's stop this

how they are bullshit if they are honest with it since very beginning? they doesn't even try to faking it... it is the world building they made... it is bullshit because it lies... like how quirck somewhat has limitation, but it convinienly used when necessary like nighteye or eri without proper explanation? i can also saying why quirck had to be oppressed and only hero can use it legally? aren't it discrimination? that make no sense since everyone has it!
KumaDec 9, 2017 3:34 AM
Dec 11, 2017 5:12 PM
Jul 2017
Kuma said:
398288 said:

how they are bullshit if they are honest with it since very beginning? they doesn't even try to faking it... it is the world building they made... it is bullshit because it lies... like how quirck somewhat has limitation, but it convinienly used when necessary like nighteye or eri without proper explanation? i can also saying why quirck had to be oppressed and only hero can use it legally? aren't it discrimination? that make no sense since everyone has it!
you want people to run amok with their quirks or what,can you even imagine everyone doing whatever they want with their quirks?and nighteye has a limitation of using it once day,with eri she can't even control it.at this point whatever you say just sounds stupid to me.you're literally saying that if everyone has weapons,let them use it.who cares what would happen with that right?
Dec 11, 2017 6:12 PM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
Kuma said:

you want people to run amok with their quirks or what,can you even imagine everyone doing whatever they want with their quirks?and nighteye has a limitation of using it once day,with eri she can't even control it.at this point whatever you say just sounds stupid to me.you're literally saying that if everyone has weapons,let them use it.who cares what would happen with that right?

what? that's exactly BC world building made... everyone can use magic so society build around it... i mean, everyone has qurick, that quirck is the one supposed to be normality right? also night eye limitation is not how many, but the time he can use that power for one people and it's supposed to be rondom (?)... he used lot of time in a day... hence why his power is bullshit... it's soo vague it can abused for plot convinience... and since it already serve it purpose, then just sacrivice it, (lOl)... dont get it wrong, i don't hate night eye character on it's own and the way he dies is indeed amazing, but his power and drama around it s bullshit... same shit happened for eri.... it's bullshit because it's only useful when the plot necessary as deus ex machina... BC doesn't even try to build such that... they are honest and doesn't even make such fake justification bullshit... the grimore power is embonded with skill and emotional condition...
Dec 11, 2017 7:37 PM
Jul 2017
Kuma said:
398288 said:

what? that's exactly BC world building made... everyone can use magic so society build around it... i mean, everyone has qurick, that quirck is the one supposed to be normality right? also night eye limitation is not how many, but the time he can use that power for one people and it's supposed to be rondom (?)... he used lot of time in a day... hence why his power is bullshit... it's soo vague it can abused for plot convinience... and since it already serve it purpose, then just sacrivice it, (lOl)... dont get it wrong, i don't hate night eye character on it's own and the way he dies is indeed amazing, but his power and drama around it s bullshit... same shit happened for eri.... it's bullshit because it's only useful when the plot necessary as deus ex machina... BC doesn't even try to build such that... they are honest and doesn't even make such fake justification bullshit... the grimore power is embonded with skill and emotional condition...
first of all it isnt random,nighteye can see the person's future as far as he wants but it gets more unclear the further the future is.and it is once a day you goddamn dumbass but it's not like he just sees 1 scene and be done with it,do you even read the manga properly.and quirks ARE NORMAL but not everyone is allowed to use it freely,tell me do you see civilians using magic everywhere?no?
Dec 11, 2017 7:40 PM

Mar 2015
398288 said:
Kuma said:

first of all it isnt random,nighteye can see the person's future as far as he wants but it gets more unclear the further the future is.and it is once a day you goddamn dumbass but it's not like he just sees 1 scene and be done with it,do you even read the manga properly.and quirks ARE NORMAL but not everyone is allowed to use it freely,tell me do you see civilians using magic everywhere?no?

arent he use it try to seek when hideout raids? how about fights with deku? impossible he use it only one time! also, yes, they are used normally, but not in public since actually everyone has... vigilante side stories even shown how it's actually convinient expecially if the jobe necessary for it, but yeah, not gonna happen since it's forbidden because the plot said so...
Dec 28, 2017 5:28 PM
Mar 2017
I like this chapter. And goodness, I swear to God Mirio is such a great character. I really love him!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 372 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 2, 2022

23 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

50 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 10:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.