Forum Settings
Forums

Are males in reality dense as in many anime?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 28, 2017 4:38 AM

Nov 2017
hell na ....

Women aren't as proactive either
Nov 28, 2017 5:48 AM

Mar 2016
Seeing these amusing stories are the evidence themselves

In my case, I'm either overthinking things or can't respond in a proper way at all
Nov 28, 2017 6:01 AM
Jan 2015
Not at all .. if you press your boobs against me , i'll know you like me .
Nov 28, 2017 6:20 AM

Jan 2017
What if ..... there was somene has a crush on me and i've never noticed?! or there wasn't any ......

How would I know I am dense or not. .....
Maybe I am too dense to realize that I am dense.
Nov 28, 2017 6:26 AM

Nov 2017
pretty sure if a girl likes a guy ... they dont confess or anything... they usually plot on how to make the guy like her back
Nov 28, 2017 6:28 AM

Jun 2011
Dudes asked me out... I had even been pinned to my bed asking if I wanted it.... (He had a girlfriend and I had never been kissed) And said no. I asked out plenty of guys who weren't interested. But other guys asked me mostly for weird sexual favors... *Sigh*

And I married my first boyfriend. But I did have a girlfriend before him....

I was called innocent a lot... But I watched a lot of not so innocent behavior. I think being invited to watch as kink by friends was interesting....

Are they as dense....? I mean, there were a few. And they were really cute to be honest. They were more innocent than me and they would never do naughty things like ask me to watch them fool around for exhibitionist pleasure. There was this one boy(he was 16) that was especially cute that didn't know what we meant when we asked him how big his penis was and he went to go measure it and he measured it soft. XD So cute. Honestly, cutest. Funny thing, he grew up to be a total naughty sex fiend. Furries and all that.

Since Japan is filled with virgins over 20 I guess.... maybe this is more common.
Energetic-NovaNov 28, 2017 6:38 AM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Nov 28, 2017 6:45 AM
Feb 2014
Yes, they actually very much are. Your average under 18 boy is one thirsty ass motherfucker, no matter how much of a Chad or Hachiman they proclaim they are IRL. That's not really clever.
Nov 28, 2017 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
Now I think think back to when I was at high school, I am definitely as dense as anime character.
It is like Yuuki Rito type of dense by being extra polite with girls even when they are trying to have body contact with me.
Nov 28, 2017 8:48 AM

Mar 2017
its quite the opposite actually...

trust me, I know
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Nov 28, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
Nico- said:
Yes, they actually very much are. Your average under 18 boy is one thirsty ass motherfucker, no matter how much of a Chad or Hachiman they proclaim they are IRL. That's not really clever.

in what dictionary are the definitions of thirsty and dense inherently related? I don't see the connection. Of course teens are horny, but why does that mean they are dense?
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 28, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
Work in customer service and you'll see all manner of stupid.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Nov 28, 2017 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
Pullman said:
Fo said:
how a girl's eyes can say a lot more than her words.

That kinda sounds like what a rapist would say. 'Her words were saying no, but her eyes were saying yes, I swear!' :>

I'm just kidding but it does sound like dangerous 'no doesn't have to mean no' territory. I don't think actually trusting the words of another person over whatever you interpret into their eyes should count es being dense. It's the fault of the person not saying what they really think or feel in such a situation.
When I think of "dense" guys there's an immediate situation that comes to mind and it's not at all a point where things are escalated to quite that point.

I'm thinking more day to day interaction and young guns not noticing how her body language is clearly like "omg you're so hot I can't even look at you for more than five seconds without blushing" hand gestures that signal nervousness, touching their hair, what her eyes actually are trying to say even thoughthe conversation could be anything from oh my gosh this snow is annoying to my day's just fine how's yours.

The mystery begins and ends with no, think we can all agree there.
Nov 29, 2017 4:30 AM

Sep 2017
Yeah, every guy is dense. Just like every girl is either a loli, a cold badass or a tsundere.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Nov 29, 2017 4:33 AM

Jan 2016
I don't think males that aren't suffering from some level of autism or any other mental condition misses social cues that much. I mean I'm an introvert but I can read social cues quite easily.
Nov 29, 2017 5:55 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
According to real men on this forum they are that dense. Sad.
Nov 29, 2017 7:21 AM

Sep 2017
Nope. When the opportunity comes then you have to take it. 2d>3d is still better though.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Nov 29, 2017 7:51 AM

Jan 2017
Hmmm... I guess I'm about Lawrence (Spice and Wolf) level of dense. Our only difference is that he can at least read a women which is the thing I'm not good at. I don't even know what they are angry about when they got mad. But I can say at least that I can tell when a girl likes me.
Nov 29, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2016
the reverse, men in average is way more overconfidence in most thing than women.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 29, 2017 4:21 PM

Feb 2012
Looking back into my romantic history. I might have been, though in a completely different way you guys expect. Like when I was a kid I completely bought into that romance crap and the whole story about 'buy her flowers and be a gentleman'. And nobody told me that I have to first be atractive to her or at least a nice friend to her going on dates with her before I did all of that. The fact that I was shy around girls(other than on those extremely cheezy occasions) didn't help either.

Why isn't there a tutorial for that? :P
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Nov 29, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2015
I mean I can be dense, but I think myself and most males aren't half as dense as harem anime makes men out to be. I think its just a way that anime can cash in on the whole "nice guy" phenomenon. Only replace "nice" with "oblivious".
Nov 29, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2015
Not to the level of hearm protagonists no.
Nov 29, 2017 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
Yes there are dense kids (current generation/2000 kids) who always watch anime and play games all day.
And I'm not one of you them, I always knew who likes me but I never want them to notice that I know.
In the end I regretted not doing anything about it when I saw them being in a relationship or married and with family of their own now.

Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 30, 2017 12:03 AM

Oct 2014
It really depends on the situation and type of person.

for instance, some even when having clues thrown in their face really are as they're not looking for it and their mind isn't consciously taking in the information. (normally passing it off as some sort of joke, this can come from lack of self-confidence, or that they're generally not interested in a relationship at the time)

Some may understand fully but feign ignorance as they think that's best for the person who likes them, perhaps to preserve a friendship due to fear of something going wrong whether they're into them or not.

Honestly, it really depends on a lot of factors, but those two scenarios tend to be the most common.

Nov 30, 2017 1:43 AM

Mar 2015
my girlfriend said he already give me hint for 2 years... only starting to noticed when she literaly jump to my lap.... she also said i give false hope to lot others girl when they realize i simply good to everyone, not special to them.. i also not realize this until my girlfriend had to explain it to them in front of me....

yeah, i am your average danse male protag....
KumaNov 30, 2017 1:46 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 30, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
Many males may be dense in another way, as they aren't able to understand that the pretty woman that looked their way or smiled at them isn't especially interested to sleep with them.

That's a type of density too.

Women often try to not be straight forward at all when they're interested in someone though, and that type of way may indeed easily lead more innocent/autistic peoples to completely miss the signs. It's their own fault for not being more straight forward though. Why the hell can't you just gather your courage and ask directly?
But the kind of "signs" given in most harem anime/manga? Yeaaah no that would be obvious even for dense peoples.

Also, no one can be as dense as Touma or that guy from IS. that kind of density would make the Earth and all the stars around gravitates around them instead, breaking everything in this part of the galaxy.

ZefyrisNov 30, 2017 5:35 AM
Nov 30, 2017 6:25 AM

Jun 2016
you'd be surprised by how many brick boys roam the earth
i've been a weeb since i was in the womb
Dec 9, 2017 2:27 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
I've got a friend who is dense as heck.
He's pissed off so many chicks in his lifetime kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 9 hours ago

10 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
50 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

46 by TitanOfPlasma »»
6 minutes ago

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

66 by PostMahouShoujo »»
10 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

38 by Absurdo_N »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - Yesterday

17 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.