Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another Episode 2 Discussion

Nov 27, 2017 4:12 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Orange and pink hair Wore the skirt so short. But seems the black hair wears a different uniform for some reason.

Seems story requires some piecing together to understand, if possible...

so black hair has some kind of spirit calling magic I guess?

orange hair seems to have some kind of siding concern or guys? She said the guy's d was better than her dad's so she banged her dad?? and surprised she beat the guy down and had a bitchy side.

As for h scenes, somewhat weak. Was more like what happened afterwards was of Interest.
Modified by User-san, Nov 27, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 1, 2017 12:53 AM

Scenes could have been better...only really watched it for the black hair chick.Overall was a meh hentai to me nothing brag about

Dec 5, 2017 11:20 AM
The brunette is yandere and murdered the loli.
I can already call that.

Dec 28, 2017 12:47 PM

i think the girl was killed cause who ever is the dark haired girl pimp had plans for her & MC came along & ruined it with hes D cause after that she refused to become whore or it was this Senpais who FK that brunette in EP1 when MC discovered she is selling her body, story was more interesting so i skipped as much as sex scenes as i could lol

also it could be the towns old weird tradition either way its fked up & weird what ever it is & i don't think MC leave there alive
Modified by Sugram22, Dec 29, 2017 12:56 AM