Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Elf no Wakaokusama Episode 1 Discussion

Nov 26, 2017 8:12 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The most interesting scene for me was seeing the tree and Kenji being carried there by the harpian. It made me think of 1001 Nights. The problem is that I have no idea which story in the text that scene in the anime made me think of. The only thing I know for certain is that what I saw looked extremely familiar. Putting that scene aside, I thought it was cool that the anime contains the hydra; I really liked the music that played when Kenji arrived and stopped the hydra. And did anyone else think the protagonist's head didn't fit his body (disproportionate in size might be the best way to word what i'm trying to say).
Modified by Agathist, Nov 26, 2017 8:18 PM

Feb 10, 2018 9:48 PM

Agathist said:
And did anyone else think the protagonist's head didn't fit his body (disproportionate in size might be the best way to word what i'm trying to say).

It's definitely an odd character design choice, but I think they did that because he's supposed to be the hero archetype of the world. Hero characters in this particular setting tend to look a little weird with their muscle mass, but it didn't help he has a baby face lol.

Man, never thought I'd ever say this about a hentai, but I should probably rewatch this one since I still remember liking it when I first came across it. It's just too bad it's only two episodes.