Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 25, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Astolfo is awesome, probably the friendliest servant a master can have.

We got some action this episode after all the buildup. About time!

Shirou Kotomine really isn't fooling around with his forces. He looked more ready than ever. Atalanta still bears her hate for Rule after what happened between them before and I'm not surprised.

I have to admit, Achilles is pretty badass when he is motivated.

Nov 25, 2017 9:05 AM

Jun 2013
Great intro for the final act. The action is really decent.

Shirou Kotomine is starting to put his idiot plan in motion and I just love how we finally see the reason why Zouken turned into such an evil person in the end.

All in all great episode, 9/10.
Nov 25, 2017 9:12 AM
Mar 2014
I thought it was a great build up while giving us some action. Chiron gave us a little taste of what his full NP can do but that wont happen for a little while. Shakespeare was commanded to NOT write a tragedy about his master since that would be an easy way to take him out, even though William would just use his new power to keep writing more plays and stories lol. The only part that confused me was the Dress of Heaven. I'll put my questions about it into a Spoiler text, just in case it spoils the ending for this, or the ending of HF route

Nov 25, 2017 4:19 PM

Apr 2015
Wow the airplanes part was very nice done and I gotta admit it really got me excited.
The sound got a HUGE development GOD, finally they stopped using that stupid screeching sound.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 26, 2017 1:13 AM

Mar 2014
The battle between Aka no Rider and Kuro no Archer was well animated.
Nov 26, 2017 1:25 AM
Jan 2010
riding on jumbo fucking jets talk about retarded
all of these characters are so undeveloped it's painful
Nov 26, 2017 6:29 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Still waiting for Karna to unleash hell on everyone.

Animators really love Atalanta's shots, superbly animated.
Nov 26, 2017 6:36 AM

Apr 2016
Oh fuck, she's here.

The chariot was awesome.

Also what a waste of good planes.
Nov 26, 2017 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
I know he's probably not going to, but what would happen if Amakusa Shirou succeeded with his plan? What would the Third Magic do? He talked about materializing the souls of every human being but I'm cpmpletely lost in what that would achieve.
removed-userNov 26, 2017 8:01 AM
Nov 26, 2017 7:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Dat Heaven's Feel name drop.....And that lady at the end looks like an older version of Ilya =o
Nov 26, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2016
Good start for the final showdown,action was lit.

Post ending scene made me curious,wonder who that Illya lookalike is.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 26, 2017 8:36 AM

Aug 2015
Heaven's Feel? WOW!! The animation continues unimpressed much, the story is going in an interesting way, will Shirou fail?
Nov 26, 2017 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
I want that crazy archer to disappear, she is too annoying.
Nov 26, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Finally some much needed Semiramis screen time, wish she had more throughout the series.

Action was great, really well animated fights.

Heaven's Feel name drop at the end though. :o
Nov 26, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2010
Tokoya said:
Dat Heaven's Feel name drop.....And that lady at the end looks like an older version of Ilya =o

I'd say more like her mother, Irisviel (Fate/Zero)
Nov 26, 2017 9:05 AM

Sep 2010
was saving this anime for till it finished later, but snapped this week and watched all 20 episode in a row
now I'm annoyed I have to wait, cuz it seems that shit is gonna get real

Shakespare is still funny
Nov 26, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2008
She is the founder of the Einzbern. All homunculus (Einzbern) are derived from her.

It also appears in a flashback on founding families (Einzbern, Tohsaka and Makiri / Matou) in Fate / Zero.
Nov 26, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2009
Okay so Shirou is going to "materialise" the souls of all humans to bring them salvation.
So I'm guessing his plan is to "fix" all humans by removing "evil" from their souls or something like that.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Nov 26, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
Looks like the final battle is starting, and we got some great action in this episode, which has definitely been the area where this show shines the most. The animation looked really good as well.

We got a Heaven's Feel name drop at the end, I'm interested in seeing where that goes.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2015
The beginning of the final confrontation against Shirou.
The fight between Chiron and Achilles was awesome.
Atalanta really wants Ruler dead.

Nov 26, 2017 10:31 AM
Jul 2016
Action was absolute crap. All they ever showed was literally bolts of light clashing at ultra sonic speed while everybody was screaming at the top of their lungs. And the exploding airplanes looked like crap as well.

Nice to see Justeaze in anime form for the first time.
Nov 26, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2014
Mouloxas said:
Action was absolute crap. All they ever showed was literally bolts of light clashing at ultra sonic speed while everybody was screaming at the top of their lungs. And the exploding airplanes looked like crap as well.

Ironically, this was the best "action" so far, which isn't saying much.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 26, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Finally some much needed Semiramis screen time, wish she had more throughout the series.

Action was great, really well animated fights.

Heaven's Feel name drop at the end though. :o

Honestly, Assassin of Red is the most badass. Her noble phantasm is kind of scary. A little too tsundere for me, though.

Nov 26, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
Ulquiorra said:
I want that crazy archer to disappear, she is too annoying.

Yeah, her backstory was lame. She's just lame in general. I had high hopes for her character.

Nov 26, 2017 11:25 AM

Nov 2012
That Heaven's Feel mention was something that surprised me, idk the novels or anything just the name, guess w.e will happen is somehow in common to the movie/route.

I don't get what happened with trap Rider, how did he remember his noble phantasm now? Why did he forget in the first place? I feel like I must of missed something.
Jaywalker.
Nov 26, 2017 12:22 PM
Jul 2016
Zelev said:
Mouloxas said:

Nah, best "action" so far is undoubtedly Jeanne vs Avicebron's NP. But yeah, fight scenes (that should be Apo's strongest point) have been average at best, complete shit at worst.
Nov 26, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
Mouloxas said:
Zelev said:

Nah, best "action" so far is undoubtedly Jeanne vs Avicebron's NP. But yeah, fight scenes (that should be Apo's strongest point) have been average at best, complete shit at worst.

I don't even remember that, so I guess I didn't find it that interesting to remember.

Nov 26, 2017 1:39 PM
Oct 2017
Good episode and good animation in fights jeanne d'arc is so badass vs atalanta I hope in the ending of the anime can be great with an epic fight like the other fate series if you not what I mean Amakusa shirou V Sieg
Bali_AhmedNov 26, 2017 1:50 PM
Nov 26, 2017 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder if Heavens Feel have any relations to Emiya's Heavens Feel.
If it does...

(^_^)

I think that Shirou and this Shirou could be the same person though FGO already proves they aren't the same person. However, that possibility may actually exist since Shirou is from the same era of Fuyuki as Emiya Shirou. Hmmm...
Nov 26, 2017 4:06 PM
Mar 2014
For those asking about Heavens Feel, basically its the same thing as FSN HF since, Heavens Feel (AKA Third Magic) is just that, Heavens Feel. The way its used is the same, the way it works, is the same but the reason for using it is different, very different. And for the guy who asked "Could this actually work if Shirou is able to follow through?" Yes and no. Yes, because its True Magic and basically anything is possible within the realm of True Magic. No because, theres more to it than just purifying the souls but anything more will be spoilers, although maybe that itself is a spoiler but its hard to tell
Nov 26, 2017 4:38 PM

Apr 2015
Izanagi said:
I wonder if Heavens Feel have any relations to Emiya's Heavens Feel.
If it does...

(^_^)

I think that Shirou and this Shirou could be the same person though FGO already proves they aren't the same person. However, that possibility may actually exist since Shirou is from the same era of Fuyuki as Emiya Shirou. Hmmm...

No, they're not the same person. Shirou from F/A is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, the leader of the Shimabara Rebellion. He was summoned by the Einzbern in the third HGW as a Ruler. He stayed alive due 'x' circumstances etc etc etc.

And Shirou Emiya is probably not with Kiritsugu in Apocrypha TL ( someone correct me if I'm wrong ) since there was no Zero events to being with.
Nov 26, 2017 6:18 PM

Jul 2009
It sorta annoys me how the black side doesn't even know what Shirou's plan is but deems it wrong/impossible/stupid. Like Chiron speaking down the Achilles was annoying. Like stfu what do you know? As if your wish is any better. And the fact Ruler is on that side too...she's supposed to be NEUTRAL. Girl is cray.

Of course for the plot's sake they're probably gonna not only make Shirou's plan fail, but make it evil or something. Like morally wrong or whatever. And Shakespeare is a clown. About it's horrible making him comply xD. What's horrible is that he keeps writing tragedies.

But materialize everyone's souls...wtf does that mean?

And why was Astofolo scared? I figured it was because he was worrying about Sieg?

Archer of Red needs to disappear. She's crazy delusional.

and Semi is so versatile lol she's more like a caster than an assassin really.

Seriously waiting for Karna to rip shit up. I have a feeling he's gonna betray his side, which sucks cuz I don't want him to, but I wanna see him overpower the lot of them xD
Nov 26, 2017 6:34 PM
Nov 2017
Inugirlz said:
It sorta annoys me how the black side doesn't even know what Shirou's plan is but deems it wrong/impossible/stupid. Like Chiron speaking down the Achilles was annoying. Like stfu what do you know? As if your wish is any better. And the fact Ruler is on that side too...she's supposed to be NEUTRAL. Girl is cray.

Of course for the plot's sake they're probably gonna not only make Shirou's plan fail, but make it evil or something. Like morally wrong or whatever. And Shakespeare is a clown. About it's horrible making him comply xD. What's horrible is that he keeps writing tragedies.

But materialize everyone's souls...wtf does that mean?

And why was Astofolo scared? I figured it was because he was worrying about Sieg?

and Semi is so versatile lol she's more like a caster than an assassin really.

Seriously waiting for Karna to rip shit up. I have a feeling he's gonna betray his side, which sucks cuz I don't want him to, but I wanna see him overpower the lot of them xD

I guess karna could overpower some servants....... untill mordred shows up and he gets rekt.....

All kidding aside I would love to see those 2 go at it but it probly wolnt happen
Nov 26, 2017 7:20 PM

Feb 2016
Inugirlz said:
And the fact Ruler is on that side too...she's supposed to be NEUTRAL. Girl is cray.

Jeanne is Neutral, unless one of the sides is doing something against the rules, in this case, Shirou's Doing, so its obvious that she has to ally with black side.

PD: Didn't Emiya Kiritsugu also failed terribly at trying to "fix" humanity? Knowing these facts, Amakusa might be doing all of this to destroy the world without knowing
CrimsonWandererNov 26, 2017 7:25 PM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 26, 2017 11:48 PM

Jul 2017
Inugirlz said:

Jeanne is on black side bc she has to stop Ruler Shirou. If the grail is used to change the era too drastically then things get fucked up (taking from Fate/Grand Order).

Nyantalanta is crazy bc she's like a savior of kids of some sort. Shes a good girl (see fate grand order) but kinda lost it bc she thinks ruler couldve saved those kids, but didn't.

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Nov 27, 2017 2:04 AM

Sep 2014
Enjoyed this episode more than the previous because of the action not really sure why Shakespeare is still alive considering he seems to have no purpose other than writing a story. Next episode should be great with Jeanne vs Atalante and Chiron vs Achilles
Nov 27, 2017 5:18 AM
Aug 2007
"Heaven's Feel" is several things:
— Synonym for "holy grail war" (Fate Hollow Ataraxia)
— Title of Sakura route in Fate Stay Night
— Name for the Third Magic which is "materialization of the soul"

The person inside a greater grail is it's core — Justeaze Einzbern. All Einzbern homunculi are based on her, so Ilya and Irisviel look similar.

So no, there is no great mystery in this "name drop".

Didn't Emiya Kiritsugu also failed terribly at trying to "fix" humanity? Knowing these facts, Amakusa might be doing all of this to destroy the world without knowing

We will see :) This grail is not corrupted like the one in Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night, and Shirou's wish is not abstract like Kiritsugu's but quite specific. Although i don't quite get how exactly he directly activates a Greater Grail without a complete lesser one — i hope this will be explained.
artyfartyNov 27, 2017 5:23 AM
Nov 27, 2017 5:42 AM

Feb 2014
After having spent the last episode of pure build-up, this episode did deliver pretty well on the action front, with Chiron and Achilles duking it out while the many jumbo jets get destroyed in the process.

Atalanta, however, is one character that i'd rather see get put out of her misery for good. She still has a collosal hatred for Jeanne over what happened during Jack the Ripper's NB a few episodes back, but I won't deny that she's starting to become annoying now.

Shakespeare got binded up twice, the poor guy. Despite that, his was still passionate with his speeches, but he did make me laugh when he mentioned the word 'love' at Semiramis, which made her pretty angry. =3

Shiro's path inside the grail has led him to what he describes as the Heaven's Feel, as an Einzbern appears before him. Next week will be interesting, regarding this part, as well as the servant battles too. =)
Nov 27, 2017 6:14 AM

May 2015
Quite good episode. Shiro is packed. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 27, 2017 7:13 AM

Jul 2014
The action was as awful as ever, but at least we're back to the plot now, which is something I guess.
Nov 27, 2017 7:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks the time for the final battle has finally come. Sieg seems to have accepted the fact that this battle will be his last huh. Well the familia certainly have the wealth to reserve the whole airport i guess still thats impressive. The assault plan was simple but to point i guess. Its nice that Fiore is letting archer fight for what he believes in though. Saying goodbye though looks hard for Ruler though. Man castor getting trapped twice though he really is not trustworthy huh. Thats a lot of planes that they managed to gather and use though. Atalanta's personality sure has changed after her experience in Jack's dreamland. Looks like her hatred for Ruler is now her only motivation for this fight. The fight between archer and rider sure was interesting though. But the fight between Atalanta and Ruler though was the main dish. Can't wait to see how these fights turn out next episode though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2016
There we have it, Heaven's feel. Now his plan makes a lot more sense.

Now for an explanation for what Heaven's feel is, might be a spoiler for the Heaven's feel route:

Also, the girl at the end is Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern who was the head of the Einzbern family when the holy grail was created
Nov 27, 2017 11:29 AM

May 2012
UTW subs are delayed to friday

I wonder if APEX subs are as good as UTW ?! Because I just can't wait that long
Nov 27, 2017 11:58 AM
Mar 2016
I hope Rules gets to own that Archer of the Red.
Nov 27, 2017 12:52 PM

Feb 2015
Still don't have a clue what's going on story wise. The plane explosion noises sounded like firecrackers it was laughable really.
Nov 27, 2017 1:58 PM
Oct 2017
Anyone know what Atalanta was holding inside the hanging gardens?
Nov 27, 2017 4:04 PM
May 2017
Shakespeare best boy 2017
Nov 27, 2017 5:47 PM

Apr 2015
emmys said:

Her tail? Lol. She's a 'Lion'
Nov 28, 2017 12:37 AM
Oct 2017
Veromaye said:
emmys said:

Her tail? Lol. She's a 'Lion'
But it was black
And it looked like fur of an animal
Nov 28, 2017 1:23 AM
Oct 2015
Even though the matchups were expected, the build-up to this was really nice and it sort of sucked how we didn't get an episode last week, I hope they don't really rush the ending just because they missed one episode worth of content.
Heckle was here...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.