Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 26, 2017 10:20 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pierrot easily. There isnt ever a time where I dont get disappointed when I see how they mostly ruin everything they adapt.
Nov 26, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2015
Saint_Nepunepu said:
Your claims about A-1 are objectively wrong.

Your claims about my claims is objectively wrong are objectively wrong.

Saint_Nepunepu said:
Nothing. You are just lazily throwing the question back at me.
Still not as lazy as A-1 Shitworks with their shows.
Nov 26, 2017 10:45 AM

Nov 2017
Heldengeist said:
Your claims about my claims is objectively wrong are objectively wrong.

No, they are not. What is wrong with you?

Still not as lazy as A-1 Shitworks with their shows.

What is wrong with you? Really, what? You refuse to state why you dislike these shows, you just make things up instead. If you are so bothered by A-1 then you should have reasons for it, but you can't come up with any.
Nov 26, 2017 10:50 AM

Sep 2015
Saint_Nepunepu said:
No, they are not. What is wrong with you?

Yes, they are. What is wrong with you?

Saint_Nepunepu said:
What is wrong with you? Really, what? You refuse to state why you dislike these shows, you just make things up instead. If you are so bothered by A-1 then you should have reasons for it, but you can't come up with any.
As I said, I don't care about arguing with a faceless nobody on the other side of the world on the internet. It's just a waste of time and you didn't give me any reason to think you worth my effort. Even in the other topic where another guy tried to take you seriously you look more like a troll than anything else, so why should I bother. You entertain me as we are now more than any A-1 show did since 2014.
Nov 26, 2017 10:53 AM

Nov 2017
Heldengeist said:
Yes, they are. What is wrong with you?

They aren't, and you are again just lazily throwing the question back at me. What is wrong with you?

As I said, I don't care about arguing with a faceless nobody on the other side of the world on the internet.

Then what are you doing right now? You have been replying non-stop.

Even in the other topic where another guy tried to take you seriously you look more like a troll than anything else, so why should I bother. You entertain me as we are now more than any A-1 show did since 2014.

I am not a troll and have given no indication I am one.

You are trying to make this about me, but this has nothing to do with me. You are complaining about A-1 yet cannot come up with any reasons for it, only lies. What is wrong with you?
Nov 26, 2017 11:01 AM

Oct 2015
vigorousjammer said:
SHAFT
They produce over-hyped garbage every season, and their character design is also pretty terrible.

Have you even watched any of their recent series? Doesn't look like it. 3-gatsu no Lion, Madoka Magica and Monogatari are all great.
Nov 26, 2017 12:47 PM

Aug 2017
Pierrot - always they add filler and sometimes change the story same as tokyo ghoul

Madhouse - I hate when they didnt complete the anime they start produce it
They are good at drawing and everythings but the dont complete any anime :P
Nov 26, 2017 12:51 PM

Nov 2014
8bit is absolute ass, they havent done much but what they have done is shit
Pierrot and a-1 pictures are not my favorites either
Nov 26, 2017 1:10 PM

Apr 2017
Nek0 said:
J.C. Staff, but I think they have gotten better recently. I hope.
lol no it's the complete opposite..

Nov 26, 2017 1:55 PM

Sep 2017
Wait give me a few minut-

Pierrot. Absolutely.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Nov 26, 2017 1:59 PM

Sep 2007
Lasroha said:

What's wrong with J.C. Staff? I actually love some of their work (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Golden Time being one of my favorites) Tell me where they actually lacking?

SanOro said:
lol no it's the complete opposite..

Hidan no Aria
Kill Me Baby
Alien 9
Puni Puni☆Poemii
Ikkitousen
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
1+2=Paradise
And my personal favorite... Eiken: Eikenbu yori Ai wo Komete

Like I said, I assume they have gotten better, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

Nov 26, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2016
Madhouse. I simply cannot enjoy their shows.
Nov 26, 2017 2:57 PM

Mar 2014
XquisiteWig said:
vigorousjammer said:
SHAFT
They produce over-hyped garbage every season, and their character design is also pretty terrible.

Have you even watched any of their recent series? Doesn't look like it. 3-gatsu no Lion, Madoka Magica and Monogatari are all great.

For all three of those series I'm already disinterested in them just considering the artstyle...
I would definitely watch the OVAs they made in the 80s and 90s, and perhaps also Zetsubou Sensei, but the rest of the stuff they've made, starting with Mahoromatic in 2001... just seems a bit too loli/moé for my taste.
Yes, that also includes the three series you mentioned... the characters all have those generic looking faces. I especially dislike the drawing style they use for the eyes.
3-Gatsu breaks the mold in this regard a little bit, compared to the other two, but still not enough for me to be interested in it.
As for the one series of their's that I have seen... Arcade Gamer Fubuki is pretty good *despite* it's artstyle. I'm a big fan of retro arcade games, so it hits home for me, and I can power through the mediocre art to enjoy it. Can't say the same about the concept of the other shows you mentioned. They just seem like something that I wouldn't enjoy watching whatsoever.
vigorousjammerNov 26, 2017 3:08 PM
::End of Transmission::

Nov 26, 2017 4:41 PM

Jul 2016
Diomedea- Just bad. Haven’t watched much from them, but I don’t like what I’ve seen so far.

Silver Link.- This one takes the cake for being my least favorite. Every show they make, in my eyes at least, looks unappealing. In fact, of the about 3 shows I’ve watched by them, only one of them I appreciated (that being Kokoro Connect). The rest I actually ended up dropping. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 26, 2017 4:50 PM

Nov 2012
vigorousjammer said:
XquisiteWig said:

For all three of those series I'm already disinterested in them just considering the artstyle...
I would definitely watch the OVAs they made in the 80s and 90s, and perhaps also Zetsubou Sensei, but the rest of the stuff they've made, starting with Mahoromatic in 2001... just seems a bit too loli/moé for my taste.
Yes, that also includes the three series you mentioned... the characters all have those generic looking faces. I especially dislike the drawing style they use for the eyes.
3-Gatsu breaks the mold in this regard a little bit, compared to the other two, but still not enough for me to be interested in it.
As for the one series of their's that I have seen... Arcade Gamer Fubuki is pretty good *despite* it's artstyle. I'm a big fan of retro arcade games, so it hits home for me, and I can power through the mediocre art to enjoy it. Can't say the same about the concept of the other shows you mentioned. They just seem like something that I wouldn't enjoy watching whatsoever.

"I didn't even watch this studio's most critically acclaimed anime, but their art style doesn't appeal to me so they are obviously overhyped trash"

Sasuga MAL.
Nov 26, 2017 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
oryouohagi said:
It's obviously KyoAni. They make 3 TV anime every 2 years, they break my heart waiting everytime...
What's more important? Quality or Quantity?
Nov 26, 2017 5:09 PM

Nov 2012
Btw, anyone who doesn't mention 4Kids Entertainment is objectively wrong.
Nov 26, 2017 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
SuperRed said:
vigorousjammer said:

"I didn't even watch this studio's most critically acclaimed anime, but their art style doesn't appeal to me so they are obviously overhyped trash"

Sasuga MAL.

Honestly, I'd sooner expect a bunch of people to be freaking out over the next round of typical seasonal anime on most of the MAL forums, so... not really sure what you mean.

Unless you meant "Satsuga MAL", in which case, sure... maybe I'm killing MAL by having an opinion that deviates from the norm. Still, I'd rather MAL become a place for more civilized discussion like that instead of home to a bunch of threads like this one, with people just bitching about pointless crap.

Sheesh, why am I still here?
::End of Transmission::

Nov 26, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2015
Toei since they're extremely rich and successful yet they overwork and underpay their workers and can't take 1 week off of one piece so it's paced like shit. They don't care what they make, they only care about money
Nov 26, 2017 5:21 PM

Sep 2015
Zelev said:
Pierrot easily comes to mind when someone mentions "bad studio," but I don't think they're the "worst."

Pierrot is annoying with filler but at least they make their shows look good like Naruto and Bleach, especially the second half of Bleach. It does suck that they can never take a week off of naruto and have all this pointless filler
Nov 26, 2017 8:46 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Pierrot becaue of fillers, inconsistent animation (looking at you naruto0, and butchering the source material of what they're adapting (At least they made Akatsuki no Yona and The World is still Beautiful.)
If pierrot gets their filthy hands on Reborn I'll be pissed.
Nov 26, 2017 10:15 PM

Oct 2014
Well here is mine:

Bee train: all their shows look like shit and are also shit.

A-1 Pictures: they made some decent and good shows but the fact that they were 6th on a list of evil corporations already tells me enough

New Gainax: what have they done recently? Nothing but dept and stuff

Ufotable: they can animate veeery well but the only decent stuff they have made is Fate stuff. They better get their hands on better stories or else.

Diomedea: never liked their stuff.
Nov 26, 2017 10:19 PM

Sep 2017
BlackFIFA19 said:
That definitly has to be Lerche and Silver Link
What's wrong with Silve Link? please enlighten me.
Signature is too good to show. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 26, 2017 10:26 PM

May 2015
vigorousjammer said:
SHAFT

J.C. Staff is also pretty bad.

I'm surprised at the hate for Pierrot in here, though, especially considering Osomatsu-san. I don't think Pierrot makes great looking anime, but I certainly wouldn't call them "the worst". They're basically the definition of a middle-of-the-road studio if you ask me.

What you said about SHAFT is completely wrong.

Nov 26, 2017 10:28 PM

Jul 2015
I would sayyy A-1 Pictures, and toei.
Nov 26, 2017 10:29 PM

Sep 2017
Crappy Story or Long Story = Crappy Animation. except Shelter ofcourse - A1 Pictures
toei: I seconded!
Signature is too good to show. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 26, 2017 10:34 PM

Feb 2016
Moorym said:
BlackFIFA19 said:
That definitly has to be Lerche and Silver Link
What's wrong with Silve Link? please enlighten me.

They ruined litteraly every Light Novel adaption they did, and next season theyre gonna ruin Death March too.
Nov 26, 2017 10:35 PM

May 2015
vigorousjammer said:
XquisiteWig said:

So you're calling shows you've never watched overhyped garbage? Wow.

Nov 26, 2017 11:59 PM

Aug 2010
Tencent__Weeb said:
oryouohagi said:
It's obviously KyoAni. They make 3 TV anime every 2 years, they break my heart waiting everytime...

First, sarcasm (mostly).
Second, they pump out like 2-3 anime movies a year for the japanese audience, instead of animating more TV series. Might be better for them, but still fuck them.
Third, lately most of them were pretty gay (I'm fine with that, I watch them anyways).
Nov 27, 2017 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
oryouohagi said:
Tencent__Weeb said:

First, sarcasm (mostly).
Second, they pump out like 2-3 anime movies a year for the japanese audience, instead of animating more TV series. Might be better for them, but still fuck them.
Third, lately most of them were pretty gay (I'm fine with that, I watch them anyways).

At lest we are getting something. Well Ufotable is also guilty of releasing very few anime a year
Nov 27, 2017 1:07 AM

Aug 2009
Any distributor that tries to sell anime at an exorbitant premium.

So pretty much Aniplex of America.

Nov 27, 2017 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
Toei as much as it pains me to say it as I liked their work on One Piece until the time skip, and I still like a lot of their current work on Dragon Ball Super (I mean it's not great or anything but some of the fights legit look nice) but what has become of One Piece post time skip has broken my heart so I gotta go with them.
Nov 27, 2017 2:39 AM

Mar 2012
Studio DEEN
Gekkan Asuka
KADOKAWA
NHK・NEP
Nov 27, 2017 2:45 AM

Oct 2017
whomever is behind the shitty animation for ajin should be in prison. that story deserved far superior art than the fucked up computer generated clay model looking bullshit it got.
Nov 27, 2017 2:45 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Recently? Pierrot and Toei. They really cash cow everything out to all extent with little quality and no consquence.
Nov 27, 2017 3:16 AM

Jan 2016
joe_g7 said:
Toei for sure, they're lazy, they don't give a fuck about what they produce, yet they are one of the most successful studios out there.

I can agree with you on those for sure.

Another thing which if you're a fan or not they are apparently a big part of why TFS stop doing DBZA alot of the time (most of the time) hitting them with copyright strikes

(a bit off topic sorry about that)
animefan0071Nov 27, 2017 3:21 AM

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
Nov 27, 2017 4:10 AM

Oct 2014
Tencent__Weeb said:
oryouohagi said:

First, sarcasm (mostly).

At lest we are getting something. Well Ufotable is also guilty of releasing very few anime a year

Yh but Kyoani at least had more shows that got liked and praised in recent years while Ufotable only got praised for the Fate series while its other shows crashed and burned. (Poor touken Ranbu got 2 badly recieved adaptations from 2 different studios in a row)
Nov 27, 2017 4:36 AM

Oct 2017
Probably this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/193/Idea_Factory

Since they produced worst rated anime of this database.
Nov 27, 2017 5:21 AM

Aug 2014
athes1995 said:
Probably this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/193/Idea_Factory

Since they produced worst rated anime of this database.

They're game developers though that's why it's kinda half assed adaptation until their recent success which is hyperdimension Neptunia.

Tbh the worst company i mentioned was mostly studio.
How about we talk the producer such as Kadokawa or any other that pretty much offer anime as an advertisement.
There's no enjoyment at all when watching every anime to have no conclusion because fuck it just read the source material.

Then there's that kind of studio who always had derp face or terrible animation.
Oh well..
It's not like i am supporting both Industry because it's always been like that.
Hopefully it's better to adapt animes that already concluded or promising for a full adaptation.
Nov 27, 2017 5:38 AM

Sep 2017
Toei Animation. Their animation is not so good. It's like 480p quality when it is actually 720p I select. Look at Dragon Ball Super, the animation is not enjoyable to warch.
Nov 27, 2017 6:53 AM
Jul 2017
KushHaze said:
Lasroha said:

Hmm... the series you're mentioning is not on my list, I think (except Overlord). Since I'm not the greatest fan of Madhouse, I have no intention of defending or demeaning this studio (Their work is top notch, I have to say that). But, that was a personal opinion of mine that they really love putting a show on the shelf most of the time. If that's your opinion, then be it. I won't force my opinion to other people since it's a very bad thing to do

Nah it is not my opinion. I just wanted to tell you about sequels they make, because you said "they Always, ALWAYS leave the series off the table". It is true that they leave to another serie sometimes, but far from Always.

Oh, ok. My apologies to you. I see that they do pick some of the series but the popular ones usually left unatended for no apparent reason when it could turn into a huge success
"To rule the time is to control the world" - Amane Suzuha
Nov 27, 2017 9:09 AM

Feb 2016
Pierrot is not the worst but definitely one of them. They do have good Animes! Great Teacher Onizuka was pretty good and enjoyable in my opinion and Akatsuki no Yona was a true beauty. Akatsuki no Yona also has a pretty good (I mean amazing) Animation and Pierrot isn't really well known for good Animation. Other Animes of them aren't really good.

I also don't like Toei that much like many other people.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Nov 27, 2017 9:56 AM
Aug 2011
Toei because they get to be lazy as all hell and then try to ride on name alone.
Nov 27, 2017 9:58 AM

Apr 2017
Pierrot is one of the worst but not the worst.

Not to mention xebec and all those ecchi studios.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 27, 2017 11:34 AM

Sep 2015
Saint_Nepunepu said:
You are trying to make this about me, but this has nothing to do with me.

It was about you from the start. You were the one replied to me first after I replied to someone else.
Nov 27, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
Pierrot and 8bit instantly came to my mind right away
Nov 27, 2017 11:45 AM

Nov 2017
Heldengeist said:
It was about you from the start.

No it wasn't. What is wrong with you? And what are you even still doing here?
Nov 27, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2015
Saint_Nepunepu said:
No it wasn't. What is wrong with you? And what are you even still doing here?
Since you are just parroting the same lines over and over againg, what I'm doing here is putting you on my ignored users list.
Nov 27, 2017 12:24 PM

Apr 2017
I'm gonna throw out the worst 4 and let everyone fight over them
A-1 Pictures
Studio Pierrot
Toei Animation
Xebec
Nov 27, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2017
shaft a1 trigger mappa sunrise j.c.staff xebec gainax tnk and the list goes on
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

177 by sodaJar »»
12 minutes ago

» If you give an anime a 10 do you genuinely think It Is a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 9

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

50 by Vendicator »»
18 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 7 hours ago

42 by Zarutaku »»
57 minutes ago

» What is your most re-watched anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

48 by MeguSae38 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.