Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 27, 2017 3:58 PM

Jun 2011
Makes me wonder what of Studio Pierrot's people are watching. lol. They are #79 in rating out of 152 studios for me. Which means on my list they are just about dead mediocre. But you know, also depends on your taste cause Kyoani is in my bottom 10. XD And they aren't a bad animation studio, I just don't like many of their works.

And I HATE Tokyo Ghoul. But what is it? their handling of the YYH, Bleach, Naruto, other big shonen properties same reason you don't like Toei? I mean.... these are very long series and Naruto was one of the best things of it's time (2002).

Before that they were a magical girl company.

And Toei if we are going to include it's historic properties, does not deserve any of your shit. Pretty much always there to be your first anime. And so what if profiting off name alone. like any other company wouldn't do the same if they didn't have such properties as Toei. They were smart with their choices over the years.

LOL you would have to call out Studio Khara out for the same thing because most of what they do is Evangelion rebuilds. But they are beautifully animated.

Shaft has probably one of my favorite comedies Arakawa Under the Bridge.

But seriously, for the most part, studio doesn't matter, know what does? The team of animators behind it.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Nov 27, 2017 4:16 PM
Oct 2016
the company that decided to make Mars of destruction
Nov 27, 2017 8:02 PM

May 2008
Studio Pierrot this season.
just look at that mess they ruined for Dynamic Chord.
Psyche_IzayaNov 27, 2017 8:25 PM
Nov 27, 2017 10:16 PM

Nov 2017
Heldengeist said:
Since you are just parroting the same lines over and over againg, what I'm doing here is putting you on my ignored users list.

Pathetic.

30characters30characters
Nov 27, 2017 10:17 PM

Jul 2012
I hate A-1 Pictures the most out of all the studios.
Nov 29, 2017 6:31 AM

Sep 2017
All that made anime in summer 2017. I have to question them why they made so many abominations in one season.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Feb 9, 2018 8:05 PM

Aug 2017
A-1 Pictures, Pierrot and Toei. Many times they are making generic animes or cashgrab animes.
NurguburuMar 21, 2018 1:33 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 22, 2018 4:06 AM

Apr 2017
Top 3 worst Anime Studio of all time by my thoughts.
A-1 Pictures
Deen
Pierrot

I read about these companies on datapo source. For instance I know that Pierrot company has a simple logo of the face of a clown. A-1 Pictures studio was established by SMEJ's animation production division, Aniplex, to animate its anime series and productions.
Feb 27, 2018 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
i have a love-hate relationship with pierrot
on one hand they completely ruined tokyo ghoul, but on the other hand some of the fight scenes in naruto shippuden are hot af, like, literally some of the best animations i've ever seen in anime

Feb 27, 2018 3:28 AM

Feb 2016
Pierrot and Toie. They have some amazing talent and 2 or 3 times a year show off what they can really do. But then the rest of the year 90 percent of their output ranges from absolute garbage to mediocre.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

15 by billybub »»
5 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 19

73 by Abomination_suah »»
8 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 8 hours ago

15 by juanlqr »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

27 by juanlqr »»
15 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

91 by LeonhartAugust »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.