Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2017 3:50 PM
Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*Note, last month's chapter was renamed to 21, so there is no missing chapter.

Really good chapter this week. Laurent and Olivier are really growing on me, but then I remember PH, and I can't help thinking, "Man, these two are definitely going to die," and feeling awful about it.

Even though I'm calling "Roland" Laurent, since the two appear to be the same, I wonder if they're two different people (twins again?). Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for Olivier to use Roland this chapter and Laurent earlier. Plus, Roland this chapter never stated he met Noé, only that he "learned" that vampires aren't necessarily evil.
BPDRNov 24, 2017 4:00 PM
Dec 7, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
BPDR said:
Even though I'm calling "Roland" Laurent, since the two appear to be the same, I wonder if they're two different people (twins again?).

Wasn't there some announcement or something that it was a translation mistake and Laurent's name is actually Roland?
Dec 9, 2017 2:50 PM
Apr 2015
PerlaNemesis said:
Wasn't there some announcement or something that it was a translation mistake and Laurent's name is actually Roland?
Yeah, I didn't find out that it was a mistake until after the fact. Where was the announcement, by the way? Can you link it?
Dec 16, 2017 8:01 AM

Jun 2009
BPDR said:
PerlaNemesis said:
Yeah, I didn't find out that it was a mistake until after the fact. Where was the announcement, by the way? Can you link it?

I tried looking for it but couldn't find. Maybe it was just my memory playing trick on me. Sorry.
Dec 23, 2017 9:43 PM
Apr 2015
PerlaNemesis said:
BPDR said:

I tried looking for it but couldn't find. Maybe it was just my memory playing trick on me. Sorry.
No prob. Thanks for trying. I'll see if volume 3 has any mention of it when I get it.
Jan 19, 2023 12:24 PM

May 2021
If I remember correctly, this was right around where S2 started with the Beast.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 59 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jun 21, 2023

4 by CQLLIST »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.