Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Nov 24, 2017 1:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 114
Just Because!





Mio is not bad, but the way she shifted from Haruto(which is still sort of vague even by her own admittance) was handled pretty poorly. That's more the writers fault but it's unsurprising that she isn't best girl with that degree of indecisiveness being a central personality trait.

Good luck Eita. May you overcome the generally terminal, main girl syndrome.
 
#2
Nov 24, 2017 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 658
Kurokolist said:


Good luck Eita. May you overcome the generally terminal, main girl syndrome.

Highly doubt it. Characters like Ena always seems to lose in anime. I find it a bit disappointing especially in this case since the main girl Mio is downright boring, Eita is a bit boring too but his character shines when he interact with Ena,but sadly this ship is gonna sink hard.
 
#3
Nov 24, 2017 9:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7346
I don't know. He really likes Natsume.
 
#4
Nov 25, 2017 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 2835
Haha about as much chance as Nadal winning against Brown, Kershaw winning World Series, Leicester City winning the league

oh
 
#5
Nov 25, 2017 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3228
Lanz said:
Haha about as much chance as Nadal winning against Brown, Kershaw winning World Series, Leicester City winning the league

oh


Your joke flew over 3 metres over my head. I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
 
#6
Nov 25, 2017 12:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 808
Kurokolist said:
Just Because!





Mio is not bad, but the way she shifted from Haruto(which is still sort of vague even by her own admittance) was handled pretty poorly. That's more the writers fault but it's unsurprising that she isn't best girl with that degree of indecisiveness being a central personality trait.

Good luck Eita. May you overcome the generally terminal, main girl syndrome.


Natsume gave up on Haruto, because she knows that Haruto likes Morikawa, so why should she try to save a sinking ship, when she can try riding a ship that hasn't sailed yet which is the Eita Ship ?

If Natsume confessed to Haruto now despite knowing Haruto's feelings towards Morikawa, then that'll make Natsume seem like a bad person attempting to disrupt other's love story.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
 
#7
Nov 25, 2017 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 6002
im afraid of watching this anime because it have love triangle T_T
 
#8
Nov 25, 2017 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
I love Natsume though! GO NATSUME ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#9
Nov 25, 2017 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 834
#TeamNatsume all the way. Feels good to be on the winning side.
 
Nov 25, 2017 10:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2302
Pretty sure the same people would have taken Natsume's side if she wasn't the MAIN heroine. Please stop deluding yourselves and focus on facts.

Eita gives 0 fucks about Ena

Eita gives it 100% when something involves Natsume

The two are pretty good friends and know each others quirks. Natsume is also much more open with Eita compared to her other friends. If Eita didn't move away i am pretty sure they would have gotten together.

Not to mention Natusme recently have been in Eita's role, seeing Hauto's crush on Morikawa and advising her about making things clear with Haruto. As she gave up on her typical crush and moved on, there is no problem in those two getting together.

 
Nov 27, 2017 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1689
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Pretty sure the same people would have taken Natsume's side if she wasn't the MAIN heroine. Please stop deluding yourselves and focus on facts.

Eita gives 0 fucks about Ena

Eita gives it 100% when something involves Natsume

The two are pretty good friends and know each others quirks. Natsume is also much more open with Eita compared to her other friends. If Eita didn't move away i am pretty sure they would have gotten together.

Not to mention Natusme recently have been in Eita's role, seeing Hauto's crush on Morikawa and advising her about making things clear with Haruto. As she gave up on her typical crush and moved on, there is no problem in those two getting together.


RetroLord120 said:
I love Natsume though! GO NATSUME ;)


Erika___ said:
#TeamNatsume all the way. Feels good to be on the winning side.


Totally agree with all of you. Team Natsume is the best.



"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -


 
Nov 30, 2017 10:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 57
Yeah the president girl is way too boring. I don't understand why either like the kid in the first place as he too is lifeless, Ena is the only real likeable one between the three which equates to her getting crapped on.
 
Nov 30, 2017 10:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 229
It's so depressing to watch all this and knowing it's got to end. I wish the series didn't make it so clear that Natsume is main girl, at least I would have hope to be crushed, this is just frustrating. Oh god they're so adorable together...
Ruka desu.
 
Nov 30, 2017 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 411
Ecchi-wow-wa said:
Yeah the president girl is way too boring. I don't understand why either like the kid in the first place as he too is lifeless, Ena is the only real likeable one between the three which equates to her getting crapped on.


Although Ena is shown to be really likable now, Prez girl is going to get her character development soon and she'll truly crap on Ena then. Currently the anime seems to be focusing more on Ena after the Haruto and Morikawa section which means more people will like Ena now.
Main girl will always come out on top anyways #TeamNatsume :)

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
 
Nov 30, 2017 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 207
Do you people even like this show or is this just another excuse for an arbitrary X vs. Y religious war?
 
Nov 30, 2017 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 3764
I hope Eita realizes at the end that he has been harboring true feelings for Ena this whole time and comes to a conclusion :P






Hrybami said:
Lanz said:
Haha about as much chance as Nadal winning against Brown, Kershaw winning World Series, Leicester City winning the league

oh


Your joke flew over 3 metres over my head. I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.


Nadal --> Tennis, Kershaw --> Baseball, Leicester --> Soccer/Football
I'm not too big on the 1st two but the Leicester City one involved the team which was originally a lower shit placing team, suddenly winning the English Premier League when no one thought they would
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'


 
Nov 30, 2017 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 67
It''s really fun reading people's comments getting all defensive about their ship they should just introduce a third girl into the mix for lols

tbh if i had to give my thoughts either one would be good for eita they both have their own traits
 
Nov 30, 2017 6:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 50
Hesitation said:
Ecchi-wow-wa said:
Yeah the president girl is way too boring. I don't understand why either like the kid in the first place as he too is lifeless, Ena is the only real likeable one between the three which equates to her getting crapped on.


Although Ena is shown to be really likable now, Prez girl is going to get her character development soon and she'll truly crap on Ena then. Currently the anime seems to be focusing more on Ena after the Haruto and Morikawa section which means more people will like Ena now.
Main girl will always come out on top anyways #TeamNatsume :)

Botan will like to have a word with you
 
Nov 30, 2017 7:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
OFC Natsume, Izumi really really love Natsume, Izumi love Natsume from middle school and now his chance to get her, why he will move toward Komiya?
 
Dec 1, 2017 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 177
SharadCJP said:
It''s really fun reading people's comments getting all defensive about their ship they should just introduce a third girl into the mix for lols

tbh if i had to give my thoughts either one would be good for eita they both have their own traits


Well the last seconds of episode 8 could have suggested a sudden switch from Eita toward Morikawa.
The direct answer from him "It looks good" could have triggered some new feelings for her XD


Jk.
Modified by Seiya0890, Dec 1, 2017 7:18 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 1, 2017 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 8
SharadCJP said:
It''s really fun reading people's comments getting all defensive about their ship they should just introduce a third girl into the mix for lols

tbh if i had to give my thoughts either one would be good for eita they both have their own traits
lol I thought the same thing.
Just a Tactician
 
Dec 1, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 1091
#TeamKomiya for the win!!

Natsume is a potential partner but typical tsundere are just plain nowadays.xp

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

 
Dec 1, 2017 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 67
Seiya0890 said:
SharadCJP said:
It''s really fun reading people's comments getting all defensive about their ship they should just introduce a third girl into the mix for lols

tbh if i had to give my thoughts either one would be good for eita they both have their own traits


Well the last seconds of episode 8 could have suggested a sudden switch from Eita toward Morikawa.
The direct answer from him "It looks good" could have triggered some new feelings for her XD


Jk.


I will laugh if what you said actually becomes true in the next episode. The drama that will unfold :D
 
Dec 1, 2017 10:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 212
Well, at any rate, Komiya Ena fans should be happy that she, and not Natsume, completely dominates the cover of Megami's January 2018 issue.

Feel free to speculate about what, if anything, that means.
 
Dec 1, 2017 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 60
I honestly can't see Komiya could win..

She definitely has no chance, If Natsume makes a move towards Eita..
and that's what happening now..

Komiya is doing Character Driven, meanwhile Natsume was Plot Driven.
They both had a great chemistry for the fans..
 
Dec 2, 2017 6:11 AM
Custom Title

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 319
RyuuZy said:
I honestly can't see Komiya could win..

She definitely has no chance, If Natsume makes a move towards Eita..
and that's what happening now..

Komiya is doing Character Driven, meanwhile Natsume was Plot Driven.
They both had a great chemistry for the fans..


Camera is working really hard to create chances for herself while Natsume is just hanging around the finish line (which is where she started) I like Camera because she's honest and she's fighting really hard for what she wants.

I think that Camera brings out the best in Eita so much so that even Haruto noticed the chemistry between them but I also think that Camera will lose because Natsume has been assigned as "main girl" of the series and in anime main girl needs to go out with main boy.
Forum Signature
 
Dec 2, 2017 7:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 7
Hope they pull an Erased where shows considered ship does not happen (kayo x satoru)
 
Dec 2, 2017 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 177
NightSkyPartol09 said:
Hope they pull an Erased where shows considered ship does not happen (kayo x satoru)

Modified by Seiya0890, Dec 2, 2017 2:13 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 2, 2017 12:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 4
... i don't know .... he really likes natsume
 
Dec 2, 2017 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
Seiya0890 said:
NightSkyPartol09 said:
Hope they pull an Erased where shows considered ship does not happen (kayo x satoru)


The fact that Kayo X Satoru did not happened was actually expected I think. After all the first girl we saw was Airi XD.


Well thankfully I read the manga never watched the anime yet so I knew where that was going lol.
 
Dec 2, 2017 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 177
ShadowGenis said:
Seiya0890 said:


The fact that Kayo X Satoru did not happened was actually expected I think. After all the first girl we saw was Airi XD.


Well thankfully I read the manga never watched the anime yet so I knew where that was going lol.




SharadCJP said:
Seiya0890 said:


Well the last seconds of episode 8 could have suggested a sudden switch from Eita toward Morikawa.
The direct answer from him "It looks good" could have triggered some new feelings for her XD


Jk.


I will laugh if what you said actually becomes true in the next episode. The drama that will unfold :D


If they do something so unexpected, I will definitely buy this anime XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 2, 2017 5:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
SharadCJP said:
It''s really fun reading people's comments getting all defensive about their ship they should just introduce a third girl into the mix for lols


I'm sensing Oregairu vibes lol
 
Dec 2, 2017 6:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1799
If you just recently watched this series, you might be thinking that the MC here is Ena and the supporting is Mio. Sad to say though its the opposite.

For me i more like the Ena and Eita as their chemisry is way better than Mio and Eita.
 
Dec 2, 2017 9:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 2835
I'm starting to think Komiya will win because of the college conversation Mio had with her sister
 
Dec 3, 2017 10:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 473
I've only seen 4 episodes, but i think the pairings are REALLLY obvious. So obvious that it's not even funny.

Morikawa will become unobtainable due to school reasons or whatever
Haruto will realize Natsume's feelings for him, and they'll get together.
Izumi will become a couple with Komiya.

Stuff might shuffle a bit during the course of the story, but i'm fairly sure that's what the end couples will be.

I certainly hope Izumi won't get together with Natusume because being guy #2 is pathetic. She'll keep rubbing one out thinking of Haruto, and given the chance, she'll dump Izumi for him. I hope Izumi isn't so stupid as to get together seriously with Natusme at this point. Guess i'll see.

Well, i hope i'm completely wrong because this show is all about romance and couples. If he ends up with Komiya (a girl he didn't even know from before) i can't help but think the backstory and setting is COMPLETELY pointless.
 
Dec 4, 2017 11:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Aunque hablo español igualmente quería compartir mi opinión sobre las relaciones en Just Because!

(Doy gracias al santo traductor porque puedo leer y entender hasta el mensaje más complejo).


Komiya Ena, un chica extrovertida que al parecer disfruta tomar fotografías a todo lo que la rodea; ahora se siente atraída por el protagonista Izumi Eita mientras que éste se encuentra enamorado de Natsume Mio, y a su vez la aburrida protagonista femenina se está arrepintiendo de sus sentimientos por Souma Haruto y comienza a desarrollar celos porque Komiya quiere salir con Izumi.

Es un lío tremendo el que se está armando.

En mi opinión personal creo que es más claro que el agua que el #TeamNatsume reinará;

¿Por qué? Porque simple y sencillamente Natsume es heroína principal y por cuestiones de cliché e historias predecibles es obvio que protagonista + protagonista = pareja segura.

OJO. Esto no quiere decir que yo prefiera a Natsume.

Obviamente estoy enamorada del personaje de Komiya, su brillo propio y esa forma tan diferente que tiene para hacer presencia simplemente me encantó, es perseverante, honesta, alegre, simpática; pero cuando más parece que es una chica que no teme de nada resulta que tiene muchas inseguridades y es más adorable que cualquier otra cosa en este mundo.

Natsume por su parte no me ha impactado, solo estoy esperando que se convierta en una yandere o invente que está esperando un hijo de Izumi. (Referencia a School Days).

 
Dec 5, 2017 10:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 3
Stormen said:

Well, i hope i'm completely wrong because this show is all about romance and couples. If he ends up with Komiya (a girl he didn't even know from before) i can't help but think the backstory and setting is COMPLETELY pointless.


No, it wouldn´t be. It´s because of the back story that with it Eita, Mio and Haruto have a plausible personality.
From that point on, the drama about the relationships is created and by it the excitement.
 
Dec 5, 2017 10:10 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 473
Jango0o said:
Stormen said:

Well, i hope i'm completely wrong because this show is all about romance and couples. If he ends up with Komiya (a girl he didn't even know from before) i can't help but think the backstory and setting is COMPLETELY pointless.


No, it wouldn´t be. It´s because of the back story that with it Eita, Mio and Haruto have a plausible personality.
From that point on, the drama about the relationships is created and by it the excitement.


Everything could be written just the same without the backstory. A girl he falls in love with who doesn't share his feelings, a guy[quote=Jango0o message=53269934]
Stormen said:

Well, i hope i'm completely wrong because this show is all about romance and couples. If he ends up with Komiya (a girl he didn't even know from before) i can't help but think the backstory and setting is COMPLETELY pointless.


Feel free to think so. I think a skilled writer could have written almost the same story in a new setting and not a protagonist returning home setting.
 
Dec 5, 2017 10:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 473
manzanaverde1316 said:
Aunque hablo español igualmente quería compartir mi opinión sobre las relaciones en Just Because!

(Doy gracias al santo traductor porque puedo leer y entender hasta el mensaje más complejo).


Komiya Ena, un chica extrovertida que al parecer disfruta tomar fotografías a todo lo que la rodea; ahora se siente atraída por el protagonista Izumi Eita mientras que éste se encuentra enamorado de Natsume Mio, y a su vez la aburrida protagonista femenina se está arrepintiendo de sus sentimientos por Souma Haruto y comienza a desarrollar celos porque Komiya quiere salir con Izumi.

Es un lío tremendo el que se está armando.

En mi opinión personal creo que es más claro que el agua que el #TeamNatsume reinará;

¿Por qué? Porque simple y sencillamente Natsume es heroína principal y por cuestiones de cliché e historias predecibles es obvio que protagonista + protagonista = pareja segura.

OJO. Esto no quiere decir que yo prefiera a Natsume.

Obviamente estoy enamorada del personaje de Komiya, su brillo propio y esa forma tan diferente que tiene para hacer presencia simplemente me encantó, es perseverante, honesta, alegre, simpática; pero cuando más parece que es una chica que no teme de nada resulta que tiene muchas inseguridades y es más adorable que cualquier otra cosa en este mundo.

Natsume por su parte no me ha impactado, solo estoy esperando que se convierta en una yandere o invente que está esperando un hijo de Izumi. (Referencia a School Days).



I think you're on the wrong forum.
 
Dec 5, 2017 10:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 3
Lanz said:
I'm starting to think Komiya will win because of the college conversation Mio had with her sister


That would be actual nice twist. Mio changing university after Eita worked hard to get into her first choice.
Then Mio will move somewhere far away and the road is free for Ena to conquer Eita!
 
Dec 5, 2017 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 8744
I just skimmed through the first two chapters and the anime has been pretty consistent with the novel.


And I am refraining myself from reading the rest Just Because!

Also, I am #TeamIzumi.

Why? Just Because!
<< Why Takemoto Uruka is a Super Woman!
 
Dec 6, 2017 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 548
I hate self-centered girls like Natsume.
Damn, Natsume if you don't talk how Eita can know.

I ship Ena and Eita
 
Dec 6, 2017 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 513
manzanaverde1316 said:
Aunque hablo español igualmente quería compartir mi opinión sobre las relaciones en Just Because!

(Doy gracias al santo traductor porque puedo leer y entender hasta el mensaje más complejo).


Komiya Ena, un chica extrovertida que al parecer disfruta tomar fotografías a todo lo que la rodea; ahora se siente atraída por el protagonista Izumi Eita mientras que éste se encuentra enamorado de Natsume Mio, y a su vez la aburrida protagonista femenina se está arrepintiendo de sus sentimientos por Souma Haruto y comienza a desarrollar celos porque Komiya quiere salir con Izumi.

Es un lío tremendo el que se está armando.

En mi opinión personal creo que es más claro que el agua que el #TeamNatsume reinará;

¿Por qué? Porque simple y sencillamente Natsume es heroína principal y por cuestiones de cliché e historias predecibles es obvio que protagonista + protagonista = pareja segura.

OJO. Esto no quiere decir que yo prefiera a Natsume.

Obviamente estoy enamorada del personaje de Komiya, su brillo propio y esa forma tan diferente que tiene para hacer presencia simplemente me encantó, es perseverante, honesta, alegre, simpática; pero cuando más parece que es una chica que no teme de nada resulta que tiene muchas inseguridades y es más adorable que cualquier otra cosa en este mundo.

Natsume por su parte no me ha impactado, solo estoy esperando que se convierta en una yandere o invente que está esperando un hijo de Izumi. (Referencia a School Days).



A wild spanish comment appears.

Aunque es cierto (en parte) tu comentario, lo importante, en mi opinión, es esperar como va a ser el desarrollo entre los dos personajes principales, porque es obvio que esa va a ser la pareja al final. (menos mal esta vez prefiero la protagonista principal, #TeamNatsume) (me parece raro escribir en español ya la costumbre de estar solo en foros en inglés)
 
Dec 6, 2017 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 513
Eita_Izumi said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Pretty sure the same people would have taken Natsume's side if she wasn't the MAIN heroine. Please stop deluding yourselves and focus on facts.

Eita gives 0 fucks about Ena

Eita gives it 100% when something involves Natsume

The two are pretty good friends and know each others quirks. Natsume is also much more open with Eita compared to her other friends. If Eita didn't move away i am pretty sure they would have gotten together.

Not to mention Natusme recently have been in Eita's role, seeing Hauto's crush on Morikawa and advising her about making things clear with Haruto. As she gave up on her typical crush and moved on, there is no problem in those two getting together.


RetroLord120 said:
I love Natsume though! GO NATSUME ;)


Erika___ said:
#TeamNatsume all the way. Feels good to be on the winning side.


Totally agree with all of you. Team Natsume is the best.


While I get why a lot of people prefers Komiya over Natsume, mainly because she has been the focus over the last couple of chapters and there has been more character development between Eita, in my opinion, the story would have been almost the same without Komiya having feelings for Eita, at the end of the day the premise is about Natsume and Eita relationship and how they develop their relationship.

#TeamNatsume
 
Dec 7, 2017 2:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 31
You all should already know that best girl never wins.

...just ask Kuroneko.
 
Dec 7, 2017 1:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 90
I can't imagine Eita switching to Ena would be handled much better by your logic, OP.

Anyway, I'm still Team Mio but I have a creeping feeling about this
Modified by Rudora, Dec 7, 2017 1:51 PM
 
Dec 25, 2017 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3441
No one is perfect in this show nor they are so special that they can stand out from the crowds you met in real life but it is the direction of this show.

As for Natsume, she fell for one guy in the past and she continued to love him till now. But what exactly Natsume did to push this ideal love of her into reality? Not much. On the other hand, thanks to all of this she met another person who actually love her back, but Natsume herself has no idea how close she is to this person. You know sometime you confuse about what is actually important to you until you actually lost it. And that is what happened in this show. When she lost Haruto she gave up on him but when she lost Eita she want him back. No one is actually bad in this show it is just that nothing go as planned in life.

P.S. Wow someone actually stole my avatar. I was like when did I make a post in this thread.


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
Dec 26, 2017 1:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 808
If this is a Harem anime, Morikawa would like Eita instead of accepting Souma's affection, lol : D

We need more animes like this, and Blend S, and Gamers! where a second male main cast gets his own girl.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
 
Dec 26, 2017 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 586
Even when Natsume wins, she's gonna brush against some guy in the hallway and fall in love with him.
 
Dec 26, 2017 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3796
As much as I like Komiya, it's pretty obvious Natsume will win.
I swear I'm not a lolicon.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Opinions are all relevant. I express mine freely and believe everyone should too. Unless you say "<Insert anime here> is the best! Everything else sucks", then GTFO.
My MAL Interview
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »