Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion

Dec 14, 2017 4:42 PM

Fucking finally!
I was so mad when his stupid battery died :'DD
Both of them talking about their past was both sad and cute, so I'm happy they finally "met" each other again :)

Now I can't wait to see what will come. Hopefully no more Koiwai and his idiocity.

Dec 28, 2017 7:43 AM
What is Up with her not knowing how t read Harth?
It text based communication in the game.
Or is it some Japanese thing where they can't read English characters?

edit: but that plot twist, he actually told her (and wasn't misunderstood). This series actually has originality and decency.
Modified by Bozzzz, Dec 28, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 31, 2017 10:46 AM

The phone really had to die at such an important part! God damn this episode was amazing! Really loving the progression and boy they sure fixed that with that ending!

Jan 3, 9:44 AM

The conveniences are RIDICULOUS and this show completely jumped off the cliff of BELIEVABILITY in A SINGLE FUCKING EPISODE but IT'S SO DAMN CUTE I CAN'T STOP WATCHING

Jan 3, 10:38 AM

Sakurai finally was brave to tell her the truth! How are the chances to you and another person play the same game twice and be friends there? but well, its anime

Jan 27, 5:12 AM

HNNNNNNG my body twisted and turned when he finally told her gimt8mrunr7ntin36gwy
~

Feb 9, 7:51 PM

What a cliffhanger... it's really adorable. I'm surprised she made the connection this time too. I thought she would try to hide the fact that she knew him from a previous RPG because she disappeared one day without a trace, and it would be the same cat and tail chase that Koiwai played.

This series has really hit all the major points of anyone with an online identity. The disparity of identity, the disparity of preferences, the heartbreak of disappearance but also regeneration of novel identities....

Mar 29, 12:11 AM
眠い

As a girl with old adoptive parents and a big MMO player back in 2015, I really connected with Sakurai's story at the start. It's nice to see an adoptee with a realistic backstory in anime, most of us are portrayed as broken or even a plot device for sis-cons since "they aren't real siblings".

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this anime to be good, I'm really glad I decided to start watching. The 'plot twists' are really predictable and everything is too much of a coincidence to be realistic but the rest of the show is pretty solid.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Apr 2, 10:08 AM

Morioka's reaction to finding out that Sakurai is Harth was so adorable I cried.
I also slightly miss Morioka's unkempt eyebrows

Apr 11, 4:57 AM

OH HE FINALLY TOLD HER YESS
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]