Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 13, 2017 7:11 AM

Nov 2013
I rooted for both ships. I don't really care who won at the end.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 24, 2017 5:19 AM
Nov 2010
Ena is best grill. Natsume realising her feelings for mc. Too late, mate.
Dec 27, 2017 3:45 AM

Aug 2017
LOL Komiya. Yeah, is true, she is the only character that i like of this show. If Izumi ends with Natsume, i will be disappointed. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 30, 2017 11:30 PM
Nov 2015
Looks like things got more intense this episode. I'm glad that Eita quickly went out to help Mio knowing that the snow would hinder her from taking the entrance exam on time. It felt kawaii when he gave her the good luck charm for her exam.

Also, I'm glad that Eita finally allowed Ena to enter his photo in the competition. I hope you win Ena! (Well, I'm sure she'll win)

Then here comes the confession. Wow that surely was a straight forward no answer from Mio. I wonder how things will progress. Surely, Ena is on the move. Surprised that she asked permission from Mio in which I guess it is right; however, it seems that the love triangle has began shaping its form.

Looks like Eita is also serious on taking the entrance exam. I wish both of them the best! Honestly, I ship Eita and Mio. I just couldn't feel the ship for Ena ;-; The flashback from the student council was funny as well. "Look who got the short end of the stick."
Dec 31, 2017 11:57 AM

Dec 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Meanwhile lots of so called best girl and slow as hell she just ask her own love rival for permission?

WE HAVE A REAL BRAVE HERE *clap clap clap

Another SHIP WARS is about to happen on Internet.

Just replying to your signature but, IKR! people still don't know about Doraemon. That anime is really popular in Asian countries though.
Jan 2, 2018 12:22 PM
Oct 2012
Contrary to what everyone here discussed, rather than how Natsume finally realized her feelings towards Izumi, it's more like she finally realized how much Izumi has done for her. She probably started to notice it at around eps 4, where they had their first big argument and she felt guilty about it afterwards. And this eps finally made her certain about it. That's probably why she was getting flashback when she saw the couple inside train.

To put it more simply, what Izumi has done all this time for her finally bore a fruit, and she started to notice his feelings in this eps, along with the fact that she also never really treat him as a normal friend. Too bad the drama had to happen, or else she would have probably tried to get closer to him.
Jan 5, 2018 3:27 PM

Sep 2011
Damn I didn't expect her to say no??? That's extremely rare in romance anime. I'm impressed.
Mar 20, 2018 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
Ena got a nice booty.
Can that guy shut the fock up already? He does know he committed sin by calling the cops on best girl, right?
Eita recognizes Ena's amazingness.
He finally gave his approval.
DAT EMBRACE! Boss!
Eita and Ena see Mio running away.
How did Eita find Mio?
LMAO Eita overslept on the train. It be like that.
Ena sees Eita.
Ena scaring Eita was so cute.
Ena is feeling queasy?
Ena wants to meet with Mio?
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ena wants to go on a date with Eita.
No? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fock does Mio think she is telling best girl no? She didn't have to ask you for permission, but she did. That's the kind of girl best girl is.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 21, 2018 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
As if Mio said no to Komiya's "can I ask Eita out on a date?" So she's finally starting to gain feelings for Izumi!! I'm rooting for Mio x Izumi. I feel like this ship is finally going to start sailing soon, and I can't wait.

caught in the wonder
Mar 25, 2018 12:49 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Really great development and an episode in total! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Apr 6, 2018 7:55 AM
Jan 2018
I can't stand Natsume. Any time a guy is nice to her, she seems to just instantly get a crush on them. And she doesn't have any depth! But Komiya is one of the best girls in the anime, and I think she and Izumi could really work. I'm hoping Natsume doesn't end up with him, she really pisses me off.
Mar 27, 2019 3:18 AM

Aug 2012
lol at Natsume saying "No you count". Really loved this episode, it's a shame despite me adoring the general art direction the quality hasn't always been maintained. The mall scenes looked off-putting due to the background not really meshing well, and the cut of Mio going down the stairs to meet Ena was noticeably poor (albeit, very quick). Still, overall I thought the episode still looked good to great but it's a clear failing.

This was probably my favourite episode yet, perhaps because it felt the most focused with most time being dedicated towards Mio's (and Komiya's) feelings to Izumi. I do like that both essentially start to realize it in the same episode, leading to the ending scene landing really well, since it acts as something of a confession for both of them, and having Komiya reveal it first works too since her character is far more open about her feelings than Mio, it helped made Mio's land stronger.

Another thing I really liked about plot construction was how Mio's flashback to Izumi connected to the prior evening even if it wasn't sprung on by that (since it was sprung on by random couple [also note, this is another way they built up the final scene, since Ena also witnessed a couple before texting Mio]), since in both instances included snow and Izumi coming to her rescue. The episode really feels cohesive, without feeling scripted so-to-speak, it still comes across as naturalistic.

But aside from that, I really loved the relationship building between Izumi and Mio. The dialogue is excellent, I loved his "I was just passing by" (right up there with his "You dropped this, so I picked it up") and of course him re-balancing her with questions was really sweet.
Jun 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Feb 2019
This was one of the nicer episodes. Liked the drama here. Izumi really does care for Natsume, and I think Natsume is really realising her feelings for him.

That ending though. These two girls are going to go head-to-head for Izumi, it seems. Izumi doesn't seem at all interested in Komiya though. Personally, I'm shipping Izumi with Natsume still, not quite a fan of Komiya.

Will see what happens.
Aug 7, 2020 11:52 AM
Mar 2020
My favorite episode so far. This made me love Mio even more, hope she ends up with Eita. Mio is my favorite character so far, followed by Eita and Ena.
Jan 5, 2021 2:27 AM

Apr 2020
I love the scene where Eita helps Natsume to go to Natsume's exam.
Aug 7, 2022 3:56 AM

Jul 2021
Holy shit that ending. I would have gone mad if I had to wait a whole fucking week to find out what happened after that. My condolonses to anime-only weekly watchers.

Who does Natsume even like? Eita? Soma? Who bruh just decide damnit.

It was kind of expected that Ena will eventually develop feelings for Eita and the situation has become just more complicated with Ena added in the picture and the possibility that Natsume likes Eita too, whoever is chosen, one heartbreak is confirmed or maybe 2 in the worst case.

But this episode confirmed one thing for us, Eita really really loves Natsume.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 24, 2022 12:44 PM

Mar 2019
Noo, why Komiya. I like her, but not even close to how much I want Eita to be with Natsume. The answer at the end was great, the way Natsume said it.

Turns out this is the scene from the opening where Eita runs through the snow. Nice episode.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 19, 2022 10:38 AM
Jun 2014
Komiya's jacket is ugly in my opinion and her hair also looks weird

Jan 1, 2023 12:25 PM

Jul 2017
Series is starting to get interesting. Really liked the snow scenes and how Eita gave Natsume the courage not to give up on making it to her exam. Looking forward to what happens with Eita and Komiya - based on all of Komiya's pestering of Eita I kind of saw this coming.
Mar 17, 12:06 AM
Jan 2022
I'm beginning to feel that watching this series was worth it. It moved me in ways more than one.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

354 by OtsuksRiinko29 »»
Apr 3, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

111 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 1:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.