Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 22, 2017 3:29 AM

Oct 2014
BurningSpirit said:
Actually what he's saying here makes sense. There never really was a comment section below any content till recently (with the internet and shit), you didn't get to watch people's content (in the past would be TV shows and movies), then just leave a remark below for everyone to see.

Now that it's been tried out, it's pretty much proven to be a pretty bad platform for discussion. One liners and jokes will be flooded as top comments. But comments sections now are pretty much a guarantee with most online content nowadays, but the question is "Should people be outraged if the comment section is disabled?"

It's a pretty legitimate question, though I do agree that being able to leave comments shouldn't be an entitlement, I feel that content creators really shouldn't disable a platform for discussion. It's true that it doesn't work, but rather than removing it, there could possibly be room for tweaking it to make it better.

Yh things like Comment sections are in the end just quick gut feeling responses really.
Only a very few in the end do an discussion.

This is why it is good that we have reddit and even MAL and etc. There, ppl at least discuss stuff.
Heck this thread alone proves Digibro's point.
Nov 22, 2017 4:07 AM

Nov 2014
Bourmegar said:
Yh things like Comment sections are in the end just quick gut feeling responses really.
Only a very few in the end do an discussion.

That's where you might be a little mislead by the likes system on YouTube comments, which sorts the comments. Just try sorting your comments by newest, reply a top comment with a post with discussion value or look at some of the longer replies there, you'll definitely be seeing slightly more substantial discussion. This really indicates that people like that exist in the comments, but are merely being drowned out by a not so ideal system.

Bourmegar said:
This is why it is good that we have reddit and even MAL and etc. There, ppl at least discuss stuff.
Exactly, the existence of discussion platforms outside of content comment sections is a short way of proving that the comments section don't work.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 22, 2017 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
@GlennMagusHarvey
I agree with you
Nov 22, 2017 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
I never understood why people take Anime youtubers seriously. Also I haven't seen Digi's face in quite some time, but it's good to see that he still looks like he hasn't showered in over a decade.
Nov 22, 2017 9:00 AM

Feb 2016
SuperRed said:
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Please satisfy my curiosity though, has the man finally learned how to trim his beard or is he still going full hobo?

I find his stupid sunglasses more annoying than his beard.

I agree entirely.
Remove sunglasses and hes pretty fuckable :>

OT: I saw a yt video in op REEEEE
how is this related to anime tho, move this thread to some more interesting regions of MAL, I dont have the incentive to shit on anybodys taste in such an environment, ill do what I can tho; @FacelessKing dude we have -54% affinity so you might want to check yourself, doing basic tasks must be pretty hard with that taste(taste=IQ)

im trying way too hard btw but I consider cringe an art form so its all fine, enjoy

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Nov 22, 2017 9:15 AM

Nov 2017
SpaghettiSpike said:
SuperRed said:

I find his stupid sunglasses more annoying than his beard.

I agree entirely.

how is this related to anime tho, move this thread to some more interesting regions of MAL, I dont have the incentive to shit on anybodys taste in such an environment, ill do what I can tho; @FacelessKing dude we have -54% affinity so you might want to check yourself, doing basic tasks must be pretty hard with that taste(taste=IQ)

im trying way too hard btw but I consider cringe an art form so its all fine, enjoy
Haha, good to meet a Rick and Morty fan :p.

But, if you look at it from the manga side we've got the same three manga in our favorites, so that's gotta mean something?
Nov 22, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2015
And this is pertinent to anime discussion? How?

He's butt hurt about comments? He can just disable them.

Kissmanga has the comment section under every chapter which is nice and I even read it some times, too lazy to come to the chapter discussion so I don't find weird to see comment sections attached to the product.

Reviews of films and games are pretty much attached to the product nowadays to the point that most publishers give them early copies so they can publish the review the date the product is released.
zalNov 22, 2017 9:20 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2017 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
FacelessKing said:
SpaghettiSpike said:

I agree entirely.

But, if you look at it from the manga side we've got the same three manga in our favorites, so that's gotta mean something?

wasnt really looking that hard into it, ykno im a busy man :)
After further examination these 3 mangas give you enough swag and Rick and Morty lifts it to another level, God bless you

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Nov 22, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2017
SpaghettiSpike said:
FacelessKing said:

wasnt really looking that hard into it, ykno im a busy man :)
After further examination these 3 mangas give you enough swag and Rick and Morty lifts it to another level, God bless you

Hey hey, if I want God to do anything it's to leave me alone.
Nov 22, 2017 9:36 AM

Jun 2010
SupremeEdgelord said:
Who the fuck is this neckbeard and what is happening?

This ...

Well, I took a look at the the thread and it seems this guy is a youtuber.

Don't understand all the ruckus.
Nov 22, 2017 9:38 AM

Mar 2016
Actual video title: "Digibro Doesn't Like Free Speech"

Who cares... moving on.

FacelessKing said:
Red_Keys said:
So are we allowed to post comments on this thread, or should we all go create a separate one to discuss your post?
If you wanna go the roundabout way of doing things go ahead. I made this because I wanted to discuss. If you don't wanna discuss it you don't have to you know, and if your gonna parade around posts like this, maybe it's better if you don't. I'm looking for a discussion, not a circle jerk about how much everyone hates Digibro.

This is the discussion, but if discussion must be confined to civil discourse about the complex nature and profound meaning behind Digibro's video, you're not going to find that here.
_Poochyena_Nov 22, 2017 9:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2017 9:49 AM

Nov 2017
_Poochyena_ said:

Okay let me stop you right there, the comments section is a platform, given to you, by the content creator, and they're not required to give it you.

I don't know where you get him hating free speech. What I understood was he didn't think comments should be attached to the video, instead he said people should go talk about it by starting discussions unattached to the video. People can literally discuss the video anywhere else and it shouldn't have to be attached to the original content.
Nov 22, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2017
_Poochyena_ said:

Who cares... moving on.

FacelessKing said:
If you wanna go the roundabout way of doing things go ahead. I made this because I wanted to discuss. If you don't wanna discuss it you don't have to you know, and if your gonna parade around posts like this, maybe it's better if you don't. I'm looking for a discussion, not a circle jerk about how much everyone hates Digibro.

This is the discussion, but if discussion must be confined to civil discourse about the complex nature and profound meaning behind Digibro's video, you're not going to find that here.
Your right man, passive aggressive post=discussion:p.

But your right, he can make a passive aggressive remark with his free speech, and I can call him out on BS with mine.
Nov 22, 2017 9:58 AM
Feb 2016
Fuck you and fuck Digibro. #DigibroIsADumbEntitledAsshole #JesseIsUnfunny #BringBackDaMumk
Nov 22, 2017 10:00 AM

Nov 2017
Shoegum said:
Fuck you and fuck Digibro. #DigibroIsADumbEntitledAsshole #JesseIsUnfunny #BringBackDaMumk

You know I can't tell exactly how serious this is supposed to be.

But hey, Mumkey's still doing his podcast with Tom Oliver, so that's about as close as you'll get to having Mumkey in the PCP for now.
Nov 22, 2017 10:08 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Now this whole discussion is falling apart. Can we just discuss the thread topic instead of trading insults, like mature adults. This is part of the reason digibro made his video in the first place.
Nov 22, 2017 10:08 AM
Feb 2016
FacelessKing said:
Shoegum said:

You know I can't tell exactly how serious this is supposed to be.

But hey, Mumkey's still doing his podcast with Tom Oliver, so that's about as close as you'll get to having Mumkey in the PCP for now.

I don't even want Mumkey in a podcast full of circle-jerking, dick-sucking losers and fake-ass friends.
Nov 22, 2017 10:12 AM

Feb 2016
FacelessKing said:
_Poochyena_ said:

Okay let me stop you right there, the comments section is a platform, given to you, by the content creator, and they're not required to give it you.

I don't know where you get him hating free speech. What I understood was he didn't think comments should be attached to the video, instead he said people should go talk about it by starting discussions unattached to the video. People can literally discuss the video anywhere else and it shouldn't have to be attached to the original content.

That's a really retarded shit to say, I still don't understand the point of this discussion. They can literally do whatever the fuck they want.

This is a fucking forum, if you want to discuss something, write a summary, don't post a fucking video of AIDS Skrillex wanna-be.
Nov 22, 2017 10:17 AM

Nov 2017
^Well, you can find them, they're just hard to get to.

anime-prime said:
Now this whole discussion is falling apart. Can we just discuss the thread topic instead of trading insults, like mature adults. This is part of the reason digibro made his video in the first place.
Your right, I kinda got lost in the insults too, sorry about that.
Nov 22, 2017 10:18 AM

Sep 2015
Digibro has been saying the good thing, but he is just another hypocrite. For those who wonder who started the whole SAO suck wave, its Digibro. Eventhou he said the fans can choose not to follow his taste, it doesn't change anything at all as his huge fanbase trust his view to be most correct. The damage has been done yo.
Nov 22, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2017
Aquamirror said:
FacelessKing said:

That's a really retarded shit to say, I still don't understand the point of this discussion. They can literally do whatever the fuck they want.

This is a fucking forum, if you want to discuss something, write a summary, don't post a fucking video of AIDS Skrillex wanna-be.
Eh, I'll take some of that last line into consideration at least.

They can do whatever they want in the comments sections, doesn't mean they should.

Also, regardless of the topic, I still don't see how that gives someone the right to be an asshole to somebody.
Nov 22, 2017 10:45 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Digi's worst video to date. Total nonsense and very bad analogies. Where do we start? He talks about how posting comments on a video (or any content apparently) is not a right or whatever. Thing is this isn't about right or whatever, it's about what YT allows as they're a private company. He's well within his "right" to just shutdown the comment section under his own videos, if he chooses not to though, there's no reason users shouldn't feel entitled to leave a comment. He's right that they could go to Discord or Reddit or use messenger pigeons, but what does that matter and, more, importantly, are they entitled to comment in those sites?

His point about comments being "attached" to a video seems to be something he coming back to, so I'll just address it now. They're not, really. I mean, OP embedded this video, and the YT comments are nowhere to be found. Point is, the comment section is not freaking hardsubbed on videos or something like that. If Digi does believe this, then how does taking the comment section to Reddit fix the problem? The comments there (or here) would be "attached" to the video, no?
So his analogies about this are pointless, aside from badly thought out.
Next he makes some emotional appeals to the "good 'ol days" of art criticism when criticism a) was beter and b) only trained critics were listened to. If any of this is true or is preferable to a more open forum, who knows, but Digi definitely expect us to take his word for it that it was better "back in the day".

Digi also seems surprised by some commentators gaining some sort of fame. This is not a new thing or an internet-only thing. Now, if those people become "part of the narrative of the video" (whatever that means) is not clear to me, but it seems like Digi wants to control how people receive his videos. Even in his post-comment section utopia, some guy who just happened to comment on a bunch of Discords or subreddits could gain fame just the same, so unless he limits people's ability to associate with each other, this isn't going to change.
A remarkably bad point.

That was long. I wonder if Digi would think I have "something to say".
Nov 22, 2017 10:55 AM
Jun 2016
Digibro(ny) is the worst YouTuber on earth so why the hell should we listen to him? Even bronies were happy the day his original channel got taken down, and that's saying something since bronies are usually braindead and enjoy cancerous content like Digibro. Every time I see his disgusting face I feel 2 steps closer to hanging myself in my bathroom.

Also his argument is retarded and it's whinging about nothing at best. Why shouldn't comments be attached to YouTube videos? Theoretically it was a place for unprofessional video makers to receive helpful critique and maybe even a thumbs up from the community. You could also meet people in the comments who are cool, maybe you'd make a friend. Sure, that barely applies because YouTube is literally a fucking cesspool of the most severe retardation I have ever witnessed, but I still don't see what this lolicon faggot is whinging about. You can easily ignore comments. Assholes don't get to you if you ignore them.

Amusing for Digibro to have a go at people for being assholes in the comments when he himself is a mega fucking asshole to everyone else in the anime reviewing community on that shitty site.
'ate gundam
Nov 22, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
I'm subscribed to Digibro on YT, but I never watch his videos lmao. He's just... not... a priority for me, and I'm putting that nicely.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 22, 2017 11:49 AM
Jul 2009
The thing you need to keep in mind with Digibro is that being an asshole on the internet is literally his job, and he needs to rake in viewers like a crack dealer needs addicts. All his videos are stupid as shit because he knows that's what people will click on.

Now he's in a situation where he's alienated anyone that would actually respond intelligently to his asinine diatribes about dumb bullshit, and he's only left with yes men and angry people that clicked on his video just to call him a fucker in the comments section. Category 2 is way bigger tham category 1.

I'm not surprised that he doesn't want that level of stupidity in his YouTube comments. That system is fucking terrible for discussion anyway: you can't quote a post and they randomly choose to notify anyone in a thread instead of actually notifying the relevant parties in a discussion. But maybe instead of trying to stop people from commenting, he should consider creating content that people can actually discuss? It's not difficult, you just need a thimble full of openness to alternate viewpoints.

tl;dr: unsub to all anime youtubers
FMA:B OUTDATED noot KIMI NO NA WA OVERRATED noot LONG HAVE WE WAITED noot PINGU IN THE CITY WAS CREATED noot
Nov 22, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
Digibrony likes to dish out, but when the tables are turned he can't take it.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Nov 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Jun 2011
bbBM said:

tl;dr: unsub to all anime youtubers

I personally prefer anime youtubers who make more original content than "reactions to anime" stuff. Digi seems to be this halfway medium from what I can tell. Composed of some videos that actually took effort in my eyes. Reviews (some are deep dives which I loved, and some are surface level react videos/first impressions which honestly don't do shit for me or really much of anyone else). And then rants like this which I don't know why people would be too offended by.

I mean, it isn't like comments on reviews are allowed to be directly attached on this website. Where is our "free speech"? lol.

As usual though, I just don't normally watch a video like this. I would always prefer someone pointing out anime techniques, history, or just well thought out opinion pieces on more than just one anime, or talking passionately about an anime they really love. I think I prefer when a youtuber talks about a specific animator. I think I always love those compilation videos showing off an animator's work best.Where youtuber says nothing and lets the work speak for itself.

If they aren't going to do that, well might as well make good skits or be really stupid like Melonpan. Nothing wrong with being a super otaku. <3
The anime community in a nutshell.
Nov 22, 2017 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
Cabron said:
Digibrony likes to dish out, but when the tables are turned he can't take it.

I don't think that is it.... but if you would prefer to watch a youtuber who I personally think cares the most about his audience and what they have to say, well that would be Linkara. And probably my favorite youtuber.

He says he reads every single comment. And I think by saying he reads every single comment, he gets nicer comments. I think Digibro has no idea how to foster a positive (and hopefully intellectual) community is all. If he had stuck only to properties which attract that sort of person, I think he may have done better. If he had say, asked his viewers questions and maybe to even correct him, he may have gotten better commentators. But learning how to drive your comments section to a more positive space, well this is only something I have seen one youtuber do well at. And that is Linkara.

I think Digibro just has no idea how to foster the type of group he would want to converse with. Which makes him want to sooner shut off the comments, then to actually do any of the work required to get that community as his main base. It could be a reason why he started his youtube in the first place. I think some people search for people equal to them to communicate with. But I guess if I had advice for Digibro on how to foster better comments, it would be to stop being so dismissive of the comments in the first place.... and read every one as if it were fanmail. And then after a while, say he reads every comment. Because it will show in his videos too.

What he is doing right now is, not reading everything people say to him... so I guess what is the use in commenting anyway? But the youtuber I know who reads everything, has the best comments section on youtube.
Energetic-NovaNov 22, 2017 12:52 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Nov 22, 2017 12:43 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Another digibro video? Let's create a thread about it

Noone really cares about youtubers that create non-existsing problems only to bitch about them.
Nov 22, 2017 1:14 PM

Jun 2016
jal90 said:
I mean, the comparison between a manga/book and a Youtube video doesn't hold water the moment Youtube is a social media website. The site is not only about creating and posting content, it is also about sharing, commenting and following it.
This right here. I like Digibro, he's basically the only reason I even use YouTube anymore, but I've gotta disagree with what he's saying. He's missing one of the key points of what makes YouTube different. He can want his ideal website for sharing media, but it's stupid to complain about comments on YouTube videos. As long as he doesn't disable comments on all his videos, I'm not gonna have an issue.
Nov 22, 2017 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
This has to be the epitome of anime nerds thinking they’re Hot shit when in reality no one outside their little circle cares!

I mean Jesus...this Digi guy is beyond cringey.
Nov 22, 2017 1:49 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Putting it simply, it all depends on ones beliefs, and since we all have different beliefs, it would be impossible to convince others of what is moral or if one has a right to do something.

I am not the biggest digibro fan, in fact i barely ever watch his content, but i do believe in his point of how people are now too pumped to dislike things because for some reason in this world, it is popular to not like something, especially if it is popular (frozen-let it go). People love voicing their opinions, good or not, and it is easier to critique than it is to praise.

Like I said before, there isn't an easy solution, especially with all the people against this idea because they love being negative and putting others down since they either have no life or are just plain mean and don't care about others.
Nov 22, 2017 2:25 PM

May 2015
The only thing that happens when you make a thread about Digibro, is the massive tidal wave of hate. He's like the anti-christ here on MAL. It's not worth it dude.

Nov 22, 2017 2:47 PM

Nov 2017
Kittens-kun said:
The only thing that happens when you make a thread about Digibro, is the massive tidal wave of hate. He's like the anti-christ here on MAL. It's not worth it dude.

Lol, it's regrettable to be the new guy, unfamiliar with the law of the land around here.
Nov 22, 2017 2:56 PM

Nov 2014
Woah, a Digibro video on MAL, now I can watch people hate on Digibro and call his video stupid despite not having watched it or missing the point entirely.

Regarding the video, it's true that having dumb comments directly attached to your product can be annoying and it's hard to get rid of them because dumb people don't know they're dumb, like when MAL tried to get rid of shitposting by implementing the character limit but people would just shitpost and then add some bullshit to bypass it instead of rethinking whether or not their comment was useful to the discussion in any way.

The one thing Digibro seems to miss is that for a bunch of channels, the comment section is here to interact with the content creator.
Nov 22, 2017 3:01 PM
Jun 2017
isn't youtuber can just disable the comment section?
Nov 22, 2017 3:54 PM

Sep 2017
digibro being retarded, nothing unusual
Edward Elric > your waifu

Nov 22, 2017 3:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
are we supposed to give a shit what Digibro thinks and was i supposed to give the video a view?
Nov 22, 2017 4:22 PM

Nov 2016
Bourmegar said:

this should be a rule for the internet "critism of digibro will unfortunately invariably lead to comments justifying digibro." Well done to everyone that watched the video and read the comments on this thread before posting everyone else keep trying! But yeah agree with digibro good comments on youtube or whatever would be nice. I know people want attention thats fine but "unless the conversation is interesting, unless you have something to say about the video or an informed point then.. ..no one one should have to read your shit" - digibro at 11:00-11:20
“we all live with the objective of being happy, our lives are all different and yet the same.”
Nov 22, 2017 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
While I do agree that comments like "X show sucks dick" aren't exactly fundamental in any way, it is partly the fault of the content creator himself, as to why his community is that way

You can take other YT channels like jacksepticeye for instance and see the lack of 'shitposts' on his comment sections even if he has to reiterate the fact every vlog.

Point is, although he is referring to the comment section as a whole, he can't really make a sufficient argument about his own comments section given the community he's built due to his nature (really bad from what I've heard :P). Then again, I haven't seen any Digi so I can't really say if it's deserved or not (though judging by all the hate, it seems deserved)
Nov 22, 2017 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
Kittens-kun said:

This would’ve been true for anyone just based on the title and actual actions of this “digibro” individual...

Digibro calls out YouTube Comment section....what?!

Yeah, ok...that’s instantly one of the dumbest things you can do on YouTube, regardless if you have a point or not.
Nov 22, 2017 5:29 PM

Apr 2015
So is he trying to have his own safe space in youtube of all places? LMAO
What is next? He is gonna make his videos private so that only his sheep fans will see them?
I think this anime snowflake will soon stop making videos, good!
Nov 22, 2017 6:42 PM

May 2009
Darek said:
_Poochyena_ said:
I don't think you understand what free speech actually is. It does give you the right to say whatever you want without legal actions beig taken against you, but that is all. It does not protect you at all from private institutions not allowing certain things.

Tangential:
This point, to everyone who uses "free speech rights" or "freedom of speech" to defend their actions when they get everyone around them mad by saying obnoxious things.

All it means is that the government isn't allowed to arrest you for saying them. It doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to give you dirty looks, it doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to argue with you about them, and it doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to tell you to get off their private lawn and take your opinions elsewhere.

And besides, if the best defense for your point is that you have the freedom of speech to say it, then that's the weakest defense of them all.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Nov 22, 2017 6:44 PM

May 2015
--ALEX-- said:
Kittens-kun said:

This would’ve been true for anyone just based on the title and actual actions of this “digibro” individual...

Yeah, ok...that’s instantly one of the dumbest things you can do on YouTube, regardless if you have a point or not.

The YT comment section is a cesspool 99% of the time. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. TotalBiscuit has disabled comments for a while, and he's doing just fine. People will be mad at first, of course. But once they get used to it, then what's the problem? Not everyone comments on every video, if they even comment at all. And not every comment they make is actually about the video or even worth reading.

Nov 22, 2017 8:19 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Kittens-kun said:
--ALEX-- said:

The YT comment section is a cesspool 99% of the time. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. TotalBiscuit has disabled comments for a while, and he's doing just fine. People will be mad at first, of course. But once they get used to it, then what's the problem? Not everyone comments on every video, if they even comment at all. And not every comment they make is actually about the video or even worth reading.

Youtube comments are the worst comments. But sometimes, I read the comments when they're actually decent or when a huge flame war is going on.
Nov 22, 2017 9:12 PM

Feb 2014
It was always obvious he was an obnoxious snob, but man, that video was the height of elitism. How dare the proles think they have the right to comment on the content they spend their valuable time on.

The moment you start selling and monitizing your content, they have stopped being just "art" and have become a product. And even if I'm not directly paying you with money, I am paying you with my valuable time AND personal data that you sell to the corporations in return for ad revenue. So yes, I have every right to comment on how good or shitty I think your content is, in the way I want to, or discuss anything related to the said content with my other fellow consumers.
VhailorNov 22, 2017 9:16 PM
Nov 23, 2017 2:37 AM

May 2015
kek:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw6UBKuaMyFCqJHUq56fTWQRt4tcs44bs
Nov 23, 2017 6:16 AM

Nov 2012
Why anime fans are so obsessed with this guy I will never understand.
Nov 23, 2017 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
So, a random youtuber, that just happens to do anime related content, said something that has nothing to do with anime, me or MAL. Why do we need this topic in AD forum?
Nov 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Aug 2015
Who the fuck is digibro and how tight is his urethra
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

32 by BatoKusanagi »»
4 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 6 minutes ago

0 by VeryRedBags »»
6 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

16 by LenRea »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

85 by Hitagi__Furude »»
7 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 8 hours ago

16 by nyugvo6 »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.