Forum Settings
Forums

People who almost never give anything over a 6/10

New
Nov 21, 2017 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
Many times I've seen people on here who've seen 200+ anime and yet, there are hardly any they give a decent score to.

So I'm wondering, why do you people even watch anime if you hardly ever actually enjoy anything you watch? I understand if you don't think something is a 10/10 as you don't think it lives up to the title of masterpiece. But if after dedicating your time to hundreds of anime and having it be an extremely special occasion that you give something a 7/10 then what's the point?

Most people I see, their average rating is somewhere between 6 and 8. Which is pretty understandable. They generally like the medium but aren't too easily impressed by shit. But when your average rating is like... 2-4

Why do you guys stick around.

Sorry if I sound at all antagonizing. That's not my intent. You're more than welcome to not enjoy everything you watch. But I suppose I'm wondering what your motive for watching is if you don't enjoy what you're watching most the time.

Edit: Sorry, I suppose I didn't word this very well. I don't mean to suggest that you should only base your ratings on enjoyment (or that how anyone rates their experience is wrong.) For me personally, quality and enjoyment are both equally important and one can make or break the other. For other people this isn't always the case and that's completely fine. I don't mean to sound like I'm passing judgement on those who don't slap hard 10/10 on everything they watch because "oohh pretty colors" no I promise that's not what I was trying to do. This is more me just being genuinely curious as to why one might continue to watch something when time and time again it doesn't appear that they care to much for the stuff they're watching. Be it for lack of enjoyment, quality, both, neither or whatever. But what with 1 meaning "Appallingly bad" and five meaning "Meh it was fine" I'm asking what it is these people do enjoy about anime or the community etc if not like... 80% of the shows they watch. You can rate anything however you please, and I wasn't meaning to come off as judgy or rude. Just curious is all. Apologies again.
removed-userNov 21, 2017 11:03 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 21, 2017 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
They are hardcore masochists. Their suffering gives them pleasure.
Nov 21, 2017 8:26 AM

Feb 2016
Refer to Sturgeon's law and you will understand.
Nov 21, 2017 8:29 AM

Apr 2016
What is wrong with my average rating ?
Nov 21, 2017 8:31 AM

Oct 2015
I am sorry ;-;

But, there is a different case where literally NONE passes 7/10. Even his favorites. Now that, intrigues me.

Edit: I just realized this thread might be cause of me because in the forum games. No, I personally have loved some 4s in my anime list, more so than the ones higher rated.
-Lofn-Nov 21, 2017 8:56 AM

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Nov 21, 2017 8:34 AM

Aug 2012
for some people it is comforting to put bad scores. treating others' work as junk sometimes makes them feel better, when even they could not write a decent script
Nov 21, 2017 8:35 AM

Sep 2015
it's odd that people still think that giving a show a score under 6 means you didn't enjoy it.
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Nov 21, 2017 8:39 AM
Feb 2016
I never give anything above a 7/10 because my intellect is superior to most of the people on this website, and I can spot more narrative flaws in the media that I am consuming. Casual watchers may think that Death Note is the best anime of all time, but a seasoned anime watcher such as myself can spot the clichés which make it into a mediocre anime, at best, if I were being generous. Not only that, but even some of the greatest works of this medium, such as Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion or Legend of the Galactic Heroes, cannot be compared on nearly the same level as some of the great works of literature, such as James Joyce's Ulysses, and therefore deserve to be only a 7/10 on my scale because there are potentially greater works of art that can be produced in the medium. My rating system actually uses base-10 logarithms of their actual score (ie. a 2 is 10x greater than a 1 - for those non-mathematicians out there) to make it more accurate. Assuming that Ulysses would be approaching 10/10, Neon Genesis Evangelion would be a 7/10 (1000x worse in terms of artistic value) which I find a fair comparison.
Nov 21, 2017 8:55 AM
Nov 2017
Lol let them be. Do you really assume that they didn't enjoy all the anime they've given a low score? I mean, some might score them not base on enjoyment.
Nov 21, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
LaLeLuLiLo said:
it's odd that people still think that giving a show a score under 6 means you didn't enjoy it.

For me it kinda does though.

Like I dropped Milai Niki half way and it's some of the very few I score a 5 or under.

Nov 21, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 2012
I'm more bemused by people who have completed large numbers of shows rating under 5. If you think it's bad, why keep watching? I use 5 strictly as a score for an average anime, but I still end up giving more 6s and 7s because I try to watch the good shows, not the average or poor ones.
Nov 21, 2017 9:04 AM

Jul 2016
People who don't know you can rate shows lower than a 5 are more intriguing. I've seen some mean scores in the 3s which is a little obnoxious, but people who give a 7 to shows they didn't like are just as perplexing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2016
the point is they didnt enjoyed it
or it's just so different from their expectations

Nov 21, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2016
Everyone should just get along and rate how they want.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2017 9:10 AM

Mar 2016
Ventus_S said:
LaLeLuLiLo said:

For me it kinda does though.

Like I dropped Milai Niki half way and it's some of the very few I score a 5 or under.

But not all the people rate as the same way
Nov 21, 2017 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Does someone else mean score really matter to you?
Nov 21, 2017 9:12 AM
Jul 2015
The people who never scored any anime above 6/10 are not watching the best Animes available now.

As for me, I gave Blend S and Net-juu no Susume both 9/10 in this season.

Why ? Because it entertained me a lot, as well as the Anime, Just Because. All 3 of those shows features memorable and adorable characters that are totally in love with someone so much, that they do actions which might seem weird or proactive, like the actions and behavior shown by Dino from Blend S, Sakurai from Net-juu, and Souma from Just Because.

Maika, Morioka, and Morikawa are so lucky that they get 3 guys each with blonde/brown hair to like them. Of course, that is to be expected, since Maika is so cute, Morioka is so pretty and her Chibi art in some scenes are so adorable, while Morikawa is such a cool beauty that I find quite attractive in a girl. Those 3 girls with the letter M in their names are the Top 3 female characters of this current Anime season, IMHO.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Nov 21, 2017 9:15 AM

Apr 2016
Swagernator said:

Its not all that difficult to see why your average rating is so low when you're rating shows like Elfen Lied as a 2 and Code Geass as a 5.

Nov 21, 2017 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
It's a free country, let people rate how they want. How someone rates doesn't dictate how much they enjoyed something. After all, enjoyment is a feeling while a rating is just a number. There's someone who uses a 1-5 scale and has a mean of 4.2. Does this mean he hates anime just because his mean is low? If you converted it to a 10 point scale his mean would actually be a lot higher than most people's. Some people don't seen 6 as being a bad rating. I personally consider 3 to be the cutoff and anything over that I enjoyed legitimately, but there are still some "so bad it's good" I rated 3 or below.
Nov 21, 2017 9:22 AM

Nov 2014
People who rate the average anime 2-4 don't gauge their eyes out with forks as they watch anime, just as those who rate the average anime 7-9 don't hyperventilation themselves to death in excitement.

Both of them just don't appreciate the beauty of having a moderate average with a large spread of scores, so they lump a whole bunch of anime with varying qualities into a single number.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 21, 2017 9:22 AM

Oct 2015
logopolis said:
I'm more bemused by people who have completed large numbers of shows rating under 5. If you think it's bad, why keep watching? I use 5 strictly as a score for an average anime, but I still end up giving more 6s and 7s because I try to watch the good shows, not the average or poor ones.
I mean like, I enjoyed watching Masou Gakuen HxH, which is one of the trashiest LN adaptation I've seen and scored it a 2. I have a rule that anything that is remotely enjoyable, it will never be a 1. So, anything that is a 1, it failed to give me enjoyment.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Nov 21, 2017 9:32 AM
Aug 2014
Tbh shouldn't give too many titles over 6/10 to begin with.
Nov 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2015
They're just trying to be hipster critics... They just wanna feel superior like nothing is good enough for them...

Nov 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2015
Some people have a different rating system. A 5 or 6 for them could be good, and not mediocre/barely watchable, as for most of us
Nov 21, 2017 9:48 AM

Apr 2016
Kyantoweru said:
Its not all that difficult to see why your average rating is so low when you're rating shows like Elfen Lied as a 2 and Code Geass as a 5.

Well, there is an obvious reason for those scores.
Nov 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Sep 2016
There are three possible reasons:

1. They prioritise quality over enjoyment, which means their rating system is flawed since quality and enjoyment are equally important.

2. They are difficult to please or they actively search for flaws in anime.

3. They want to display a false sense of "intelligence" by having low mean scores, and thus are fooling others and not being honest with themselves.

People are free to rate however they want, but I won't take anyone seriously who has a mean score below 4 or above 8. At that point, you're not just being critical or lenient, your rating system is a joke.

Nov 21, 2017 10:34 AM

Nov 2016
Swagernator said:
Kyantoweru said:

Well, there is an obvious reason for those scores.

I agree. Code Geass is pretty meh in my opinion
Nov 21, 2017 10:37 AM

Apr 2016
I don't think I've seen many profiles like that. I think the reason might be because they watch very specific shows like Ergo Proxy or Technolyze or LotGH. And anything which isn't "grown up" enough for them, they give it low scores. I've seen some older users here in their 30s and 40s or above. The shows that they watch are very... Let's say mature. Anime with themes that sometimes go way over the head of a simpleton like me.

As for me,my mean score is pretty high. I pretty much watch anything and then end up giving high scores.
Nov 21, 2017 10:41 AM

Dec 2010
We wait for the second coming of Steins; Gate.
Nov 21, 2017 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
It could be that they like Anime, just not that much, but they still want to watch it.
Nov 21, 2017 10:45 AM

Feb 2010
Time to repost this for the 100th time:

Pullman said:
Classic "My ratings 100% represent enjoyment so I'll automatically assume that goes for every single person on this planet."
We get one of these threads about every month. But the stream of ignorant people who can't fathom any perspective aside from their own, very narrow one, is never ending it seems.

Why do people think it's a more realistic conclusion to think that someone watches anime while literally hating everything he watches than to simply consider that for them the ratings mean something different than for you? 60% of this site don't use the scores with their intended meanings and opt for only the upper half of the 1-10 scale. Some people just do it the other way round. It doesn't really matter at all.

Scores only are relevant in relation to each other in the first place. Nobody can tell what you really think about a show just based on a number, and everyone who thinks they can is a retard. In that sense someone with a low mean score who at least uses the whole scale makes better use of the rating system than the 6-10 only users by using it to maximum effect when it comes to differentiating between the various shows he watched and how much he liked them. He might just be splitting up his favorites from 7-10 where others only fill their 10s with it, and then work himself downwards with 6 being good, 5 being decent, 4 being okay 3 being meh and 1 and 2 being shit. Suddenly a 4 mean score means about the same as a 8.5 mean score for a 6-10 only rater.

So yeah I'm continuously impressed by how presumptuous people can get about this topic. They want to point their fingers to people and shout 'dumb elitist, you don't like anything!' or something along those lines instead of rationally thinking about how the ratings might be intended for even one minute. It's really not that hard to come to the conclusion I came to. And there are countless other ways to use the rating scale in your own way. Some result in a high mean score, others in a low mean score. But that doesn't mean it shows who likes and who hates anime. The ONLY difference is how they apply the rating scale, not how they feel while watching a show.

Do you people really believe that the number you give a show changes ANYTHING about how much you enjoyed yourself? Do you really need that to trick yourself into believing you enjoy everything so much more than other people who enjoy a more diverse set of ratings with a lower mean? The number means shit, someone who gives a show a 1/10 might have enjoyed it more than someone who gave it 10/10 if the latter person just hands out 10s for everything and the former person actually had a lot of fun watching something terribad.

I really think this logic of 'I enjoy anime more than you because I rate higher' is utterly questionable to me. If YOU need to rate everything highly just to convince yourself you had some fun, that's your cross to bear. Many other people are aware that the number they attach to a series will not make any enjoyment they felt while watching disappear (or magically appear) and use the full scale to differentiate without worrying about people thinking they 'hate' anime just because they're capable of more detailed distinctions.
AlcoholicideNov 21, 2017 10:49 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 21, 2017 10:46 AM

Oct 2016
My mean score for a long time has hovered between 5.5 and 6. Anything I rate higher than a 7 is something I absolutely loved, my 9's are favorites and my 10's are all time greatest shows I have watched.

A 7 to me is a show that I really enjoyed watching but had a couple of issues with it, small issues, but things like strange character motivations, plot progression, pacing, direction, etc. And just remember... a 6 is still a positive fucking score! Above-average. Glad I watched it, but I probably wont bother telling people to watch it. I didn't hate Erased or Tokyo Ghoul, but they are both a 4/10 on my list due to some glaring problems I had with them. Issues that upon reflection, ruined the experience for me, despite kind-of enjoying them while watching it.
"It's the same sense of loss I feel when a slice-of-life series ends... The despair of knowing that their lives will still continue on, yet I won't be able to see it..."
~Hajime Tsunashi from Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
Nov 21, 2017 10:57 AM

Jul 2016
Okay guys, this one will blow your minds.

Person A rates [insert anime] a 8/10 because they enjoyed the show a fair bit.
Person B rates [insert anime] a 6/10 because they enjoyed the show a fair bit.
Person C rates [insert anime] a 4/10 because they enjoyed the show a fair bit.

Just because a certain person scores shows lower on average doesn't mean they enjoyed the time they spent watching less than another person which scored the shows they watched on average higher. What matters isn't the number someone assigns to a show, but what is behind that number, the reasons behind that score.

Like imagine Person C uses the higher ratings more conservatively because they feel the need to differentiate between their higher rating more which in turn leads to a decreasing mean score. Person A might not care as much about differentiating in the higher ratings which is also fine.

What is not fine however (or rather very... eccentric) is if you follow one of the two to an extreme. Like if your mean score is like below 2.5 or above 8.5 I question the usefulness of your scores because, one way or the other, they don't differentiate the largest portion of your ratings in any meaningful way.

Is this really news to you guys? Like really? Just think for a second jfc.
Nov 21, 2017 11:08 AM

Nov 2015
I rate stuff using 5 for average, which means a lot of the stuff I watch is between 5-8

It's a more accurate score if you ask me, but as for people who just seem to enjoy scoring shows low, I can't say I know for certain. I watch a show if it's gotten enough attention (It's not the only factor on how I choose what to watch, but it is one), and it can be any genre, so even if I don't expect to like it I still watch it. I guess most people do the same.

They must be immune to enjoying anything after watching so much. They're probably a completionist and watch it with a sense of... duty lol.
Nov 21, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2015
Probably bcz they want to.
And give an anime a 6 or 5 doesn't necessarily means that you didn't enjoy it
Maybe it just didn't meet the expectations you had for it.
I gave Death Note a really low score, but I enjoyed the first half of it, just gave a low rating bcz the ending was SO bad and I didn't like
Nov 21, 2017 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
Well it goes like: 6 = fine, fine = the cousin of nice, nice = "it's nice" is the little brother of "it's shit". Maybe not that rough, but when I try to express enthusiasm, I won't say "yeah, it was fine."
And < 60 / 65 % means you have failed a test for many people, I guess. Some others don't understand where are you coming from.

RealmOMFG said:
I don't mean to sound like I'm passing judgement on those who don't slap hard 10/10 on everything they watch because "oohh pretty colors" no I promise that's not what I was trying to do.

Okay to be serious about that: Why not? ^^ the colors are an important part of the art. I rated No Game no Life with 7, because of the colors and the OP. XD
I would have scored it with 6 otherwise, maybe. So I wouldn't go with a 10 because of it, but I can understand these reasons. I was also dragged in by the colors of Your Lie in April and everything from KyoAni as well.
removed-userNov 21, 2017 11:18 AM
Nov 21, 2017 11:19 AM

Jul 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
Well it goes like: 6 = fine, fine = the cousin of nice, nice = "it's nice" is the little brother of "it's shit". Maybe not that rough, but when I try to express enthusiasm, I won't say "yeah, it was fine."

Following the MAL descriptions of a score instead of using the system you deem the most useful is a meme tho. Not saying that's what you're saying, just throwing it out there.
Nov 21, 2017 11:22 AM

Feb 2010
RealmOMFG said:

Edit: Sorry, I suppose I didn't word this very well. I don't mean to suggest that you should only base your ratings on enjoyment (or that how anyone rates their experience is wrong.) For me personally, quality and enjoyment are both equally important and one can make or break the other. For other people this isn't always the case and that's completely fine. I don't mean to sound like I'm passing judgement on those who don't slap hard 10/10 on everything they watch because "oohh pretty colors" no I promise that's not what I was trying to do. This is more me just being genuinely curious as to why one might continue to watch something when time and time again it doesn't appear that they care to much for the stuff they're watching. Be it for lack of enjoyment, quality, both, neither or whatever. But what with 1 meaning "Appallingly bad" and five meaning "Meh it was fine" I'm asking what it is these people do enjoy about anime or the community etc if not like... 80% of the shows they watch. You can rate anything however you please, and I wasn't meaning to come off as judgy or rude. Just curious is all. Apologies again.

Has this really not been answered by the replies so far? I see a bunch of people clearly telling you that ratings mean different things for different people and not just in terms of rating based on entertainment or quality but just how much enjoyment is represented by certain numbers can vary wildly from person to person. Not everyone gives a shit what MAL writes next to the numbers. You don't seem to either when you say 5 means 'meh, fine' when actually 6 means 'fine' and fine is pretty positive quality to have and not equivalent to 'meh' at all, like in your example. You see, it can vary from person to person. Everyone interprets and uses these numbers differently. Some differences are just more noticeable than others.

So you see, your whole premise is faulty because you are asking 'why do these people who don't enjoy most of what they watch still watch anime?'. We're telling you these people don't exist as such and everyone who watches a lot of anime gets enjoyment out of it and just uses different numbers to represent that enjoyment in different ways. Your conclusion that they don't enjoy 80% of what they watch is wrong in the first place so the question why they still keep watching doesn't make sense. You're curious about something that only exists in your head, namely people who keep watching despite hating most of it.

Instead you should be asking 'what do the ratings mean to that person', based on the likely assumption that he does enjoy himself and just uses the ratings differently. And to find that out you best ask the person in question who will usually be able to tell you why they have such a low average rating without using the words 'I hate everything I watch and I keep watching because I also hate myself'.
AlcoholicideNov 21, 2017 11:25 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 21, 2017 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
@Pullman

Hmm.. Yea I suppose that makes sense.

What do the ratings mean to you? I never took the time to think about my own rating system so when I started using MAL I just sorta went with the ratings MAL uses (Appalling-Masterpiece)

Ill shift my curiosity from why you may use to rating system you use to your thought process when rating.

Idfk, sorry for not really y'know.. Wording anything right.
Nov 21, 2017 12:19 PM
Feb 2017
On the opposite site there people who give everything 6-8, just like game reviewers. And if they don't like something just slam a 1 on it.
Your rating is inherenthly based of your best/worst animes. Depends what you call the best/worst anime YOU have seen to that day. AOT, Death Note, NGE, SAO, Gundam or Naruto.
You can't recognize a good anime, if you always watch bad ones, and enjoy them. If all you ever watch are masterpieces, it's easy to be disappointed. (Plus different factor: hype/nostalgia/trend...)
Nov 21, 2017 12:23 PM

Jun 2016
I mean a majority of anime is bad or average so it kinda makes sense that people rarely rate over a 6.

Nov 21, 2017 12:33 PM

Feb 2016
It intrigues me way more when i see someone with a really high mean score

Kyantoweru said:
Swagernator said:

What exactly do you mean with "shows like Elfen Lied and Code Geass"? Cause i though they were bad. Same for Steins;Gate and that stuff

can be shocking but people who actually doesn't like that shows exists

--
Omkar_Nagwade said:
I don't think I've seen many profiles like that. I think the reason might be because they watch very specific shows like Ergo Proxy or Technolyze or LotGH. And anything which isn't "grown up" enough for them, they give it low scores. I've seen some older users here in their 30s and 40s or above. The shows that they watch are very... Let's say mature. Anime with themes that sometimes go way over the head of a simpleton like me.

As for me,my mean score is pretty high. I pretty much watch anything and then end up giving high scores.

People created this stereotype that liking anime like Tex or LoGH means that you'll automatically dislike everything to look superior or whatsoever, the so called "elitist". It's sad that these shows end up with an ambiguous reputation among the community
llorandoNov 21, 2017 12:50 PM
Nov 21, 2017 12:38 PM

Nov 2014
On MAL it even says that 5 is average so isn't it more weird that yours is around 6-8?
Also we might be more strict on our ratings and don't rate solely on enjoyment which it looks like you do, cause there is no way kakegurui deserves a 9 if you really break it down
Nov 21, 2017 12:45 PM

Nov 2016
I tend to think I'm kind of critical but I do know what I like hence my 6.18 mean score.
Nov 21, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
its cuz they want attention

tl;dr: 2+2=4-1=3
#quikmafs
Nov 21, 2017 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
ZaFsii said:
On MAL it even says that 5 is average so isn't it more weird that yours is around 6-8?
Also we might be more strict on our ratings and don't rate solely on enjoyment which it looks like you do, cause there is no way kakegurui deserves a 9 if you really break it down

The problem with adopting the 5=literally average is that all the other descriptors have to be scrapped.
Not only that, there is the issue of being able to assess what's average. Can someone who has only watched 100 titles and not a single shounen - just as an example - do that at all? The mean score of a user is their average.

Say you see someone with an extremely high mean of 9.
Then you see that they rate a show 7, so you conclude what? That they hate that show, because it's really far below their mean?
But to illustrate why that wouldn't make sense, let's say that that person is your identical twin who is known to like the same things as you. He has two 10s, one 9 and one 7 (only these). On top of that, you both have given these four titles the same scores. What would you conclude?
AburadakoNov 21, 2017 12:56 PM
Nov 21, 2017 12:56 PM

Jun 2010
I took a loot at my mean score and it's 6.31
I think It's not bad.

When I start a show that I endup hating, I don't see second seasons, most of the times.
Nov 21, 2017 1:07 PM

Jun 2015
If people want to incorrectly use the rating system, then that's just a problem of their own. Making a distorted display of what your tastes and standards are for seemingly no purpose is your own choice, since ratings aren't a serious matter anyway. What does concern me however is when ratings are in fact a correct use of the rating system, and those ratings happen to consist of 4s 3s, and 1s all over the place. At that point I really wonder why they bother investing so much time in the medium.
Nov 21, 2017 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
People like that don't exist. Not at all. Nill.
Nov 21, 2017 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Turtles_Hunter said:
It's impressive how many people want this thread to be a debate on rating again when it's not what it is. The question here is "why do some stick with anime if you're obviously don't like it that much (which can be assumed due to your rating)". Sure the way some score is part of the answer, but when you give a 7 once every blue moon, and your favourites difficulty have that, why are you still trying is a legitimate question.

Oh my god thank you.

Of course, a lot of these people make valid points about how different ratings mean different things to different people. But like.. Thank you. For y'know... Knowing what I was trying to ask.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 11 hours ago

18 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

22 by deg »»
9 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 16 minutes ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

61 by Zenhashi »»
11 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

195 by TitanOfPlasma »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.