Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2017 9:37 PM
Nov 20, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2015
I have a feeling that it's only going to be 13 Episodes and adapt to Chapter 97, but we;ll see
Sup...
Nov 20, 2017 9:42 PM

Dec 2015
Spring, just like always, sweet.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 21, 2017 12:37 AM
Dec 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
I have a feeling that it's only going to be 13 Episodes and adapt to Chapter 97, but we;ll see

Same, I have feeling that it's going to adapt 'till the end of AFO Arc. Since we don't know about another Bones project next year.
I have feeling that Bones will adapt Fire Force manga in Summer 2018. That what I think BnHA S3 will only 1 Cour.
Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

Nov 21, 2017 2:03 AM

Jan 2016
I also belive that it will only be 1 cour. I don't mind, I'll be able to watch BnHA again in less then 6 months!

Can't wait, super excited
Nov 21, 2017 2:47 AM

Dec 2013
I can’t wait for a certain big fight!
Nov 21, 2017 3:43 AM
Jul 2016
SenpaiJay98 said:

I dont think so, doing that means changing the timeslot again, because the current one is just about two cour series. Bones already changed it after S1 and it cost money and time, i dont think they will do it again especially for how benefic it has been for them and Bnha. So my bet is 24 - 25 episodes again adapting until chapter 121
Nov 21, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2015
I also suspect 1 cour, but that also means the season ends on the highest note so I wouldn't be too upset.
Nov 21, 2017 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
Perfect, will have plenty of time to catch up until then. Can't wait until my favorite character appears, too bad I don't think it's gonna be this season, although if DeepRiver's prediction is correct, we will get a tiny glance at him at the very end. Either way, hype!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 21, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2015
inb4 the "lack of budget" comments when S3 is nearly out.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Nov 21, 2017 4:36 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Deathmones said:
and then blaming on whatever anime Bones is doing next
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 21, 2017 5:35 PM

Dec 2014
Great news, super excited.
Nov 21, 2017 9:37 PM

Mar 2016
Shounen is still strong I guess, damn I hope my favorite novel Sevens becomes an anime too, a perfect shounen with ambition and consequences to reach that goal.
Nov 21, 2017 10:18 PM

Apr 2014
Who care's it's just 1 cour? As if we can't have another 2 cour for season 4.
The manga was still there anyway, so no problem for us manga readers.
So you anime only watchers should read the manga already, cause it's really good.
And please fujoshit fans, stop reading and making BL garbage of BnHA!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 22, 2017 8:00 AM
Mar 2016
Actually, I don't think it'll be one cour.

First reason is because Bones has 5 sub studios, studio A, B, C, D and E (seems to be new). Studio C, which is the studio currently working on BnHA has no other anime to work on. The only thing that would be a possibility would be a new anime adaptation. However other sub studios are free for that. Idk which one currently isn't working on anything, but I can bet there is one. Studio C literally started working on season 3 right after they ended season 2. So I expect the same thing to happen next year again. There's no reason to put more workload on studio C, when they already have enough work with BnHA alone.

BnHA also already switched sub studios from studio A to C, but that was because studio C did Concrete Revolutio when S1 aired.

Second reason, BnHA S1 was only 1 cour because there wasn't enough time for them to produce a 2 cour season. It's actually pretty simple to deduce. The anime aired in a timeslot where for at least the past 4 years before that, only 2 cour anime aired. Plus studio A was working on Noragami Aragoto right before they started working on BnHA. That means production schedule was pretty tight. They probably initially planned a 2 cour season, hence why it aired in a 2 cour slot. However during production, they got behind schedule and decided to only make it 1 cour.

Third reason is the current timeslot. The current timeslot is again a timeslot where only 2 cour shows aired. Between season 1 and 2, they were forced to switch timeslot, because the nichigo timeslot where it previously aired doesn't air anime anymore.

Fourth reason is the BnHA manga. Yes, it might suit to end a season at chapter 97. But looking further ahead, this would create problems for the anime. The current manga arc so far went on for 47 chapters (counting in the not released chapter 161 which is still part of the arc). Plus, chapter 120 would be a perfect spot to end Season 3, which would mean exactly 50 chapters getting adapted. With 2 chapters per episode, this would be 25 episodes. Not only that, but they can tease season 4 that way and fully devote season 4 to the current manga arc and the aftermath we're getting right now.

By itself these reasons probably wouldn't be enough to make me think that it's going to be 25 episodes. But considering all of them, the chance of getting 25 episodes is bigger than only 13 episodes. Especially because Bones can do 25 episodes. They have one full sub studio that they can devote to BnHA and the manga allows to make one two cour season each year. As long as they adapt ~50 chapters per year, they won't catch up to the manga that fast. They could still just push it one season ahead to summer season in 2019 or 2020 to make sure it doesn't catch up. BnHA is so popular, that they can allow themselves to devote sub studio C only to BnHA. I mean sub studio C was previously only doing anime original stuff for the past years anyways.
Dec 9, 2017 6:32 AM

Aug 2016
TheEnhancedExe said:
Actually, I don't think it'll be one cour...

Nice analysis. Thank you. One cour or two cour, the next arc will be epic.
Dec 15, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2017
So this is rated 9.33, obviously because of fans and hype and all, and it's not aired till april, but when we rate gintama high because we're a fan and happy about our new season, every body starts hate rating it :/
This anime has so much to catch on and is based of off a weekly manga, so i really doubt it'll be only one course. And it starts in april, and 2 course animes usually start in spring rather than summer
Dec 19, 2017 3:51 PM
Nov 2017
Honestly I think this season needs too be a 2 cour because it wouldn’t make sense to make it only like 12-13 episodes then leave the licsense exam for next season because it wasn’t very eventful tbh . It would make more sense to put it with this season because it would fit and flow better and they can finish off at chapter 121 which would be a good chapter to end at
Jan 4, 2018 7:19 PM

Sep 2011
Deathmones said:
I really doubt that complaint will happen given that bones is pretty good with finishing production of the anime before it even goes to air, season 2 was done already when it went to air so it can be assumed this anime has already been in production for a little while.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

52 by Lushi7 »»
Apr 12, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2018

217 by Vindicater »»
Apr 10, 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.