Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jun 25, 2011 8:14 PM

Jul 2008
Hm....*squad member brings me a chalkboard* Alright than! Tell me, how fast you can travel through a shadow? *starts writing down your powers, and what you've told me*
Jun 25, 2011 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
Well, that's pretty convenient. Even if you're a captain...
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Jun 25, 2011 8:38 PM

Jul 2008
It's simple Sozu! If they don't bring me what I want, I cut off one of their fingers! So they always know what I want and when I want it! *laughs*
Jun 26, 2011 4:40 AM

May 2010
Kaos starts thinking. "It depends on how I want to use it. If I want to hide, I can stay in what I call the 'shadow realm' for long period of time. If I want to get to somewhere quick, I can drop through a shadow and up through another shadow instantaneously. So I guess you can say pretty dang fast. Faster than if I used shunpo."

Youmi Academy ID
Jun 26, 2011 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
Ah. *writes on chalk board "instantaneous"* Alright, so....if it's night you need light producing kido such as red flame cannon or pale lightning so. *writes more things on chalkboard* You have a few options, fire one of these kidos at an opponent, they dodge, you use your shadow teleportation I guess you could call it, and catch them off guard. Now your ideas!
Jun 30, 2011 9:25 AM

May 2010
"Yeah, any night other than one with a full moon will be difficult to pull it off. As I said before, I also have a couple blinding techniques. One of them uses intense light. So for the split-second that is in effect, I could use my shadow teleportation from the shadows that produces."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 1, 2011 8:14 PM

Jul 2008
Good than! I want you to practice and perfect this technique until you can do it in your sleep! Now than if you would follow me. *walks into a field that has no tress and little grass* Tell me Kaos, how would you make use of this battlefield here to your advantage?
Jul 2, 2011 1:46 PM

May 2010
Kaos looks around the area, then looks up at the sky. "Well Art-taicho, in an open space like this, it would be hard to conceal myself or get in close behind the opponent. However, if the sun is coming down on us, my opponent and I will always have shadows, so I will have that up my sleeve to get in close proximity of them. If they catch on and start defending that, I can use one of my zai to form a third shadow to create a little more unpredictability when attacking."
Looks around some more. "Other than that, I would try a more ranged approach using a combination of 'kyokusei', 'houden', and my kido spells since there are no obstacles to block any of these attacks."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 2, 2011 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
Ah. Very nice. You have good combat situation awareness!
Jul 3, 2011 7:56 AM

May 2010
"Thank you, Art-taicho." Kaos bows. "I have always believed it is one of the most important qualities to have if you want the greatest chance of being successful in battle."

Kaos was enjoying the training, but he was beginning to wonder what this was all leading up to. He remembered Art telling him and Hana that he wanted to spar with the two of them at some point. Was he planning on training Hana too, all in preparation of an upcoming battle with him?

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 3, 2011 10:18 AM

Jul 2008
*laughs and walks a little bit away* It is, it is! However, while that is important, how fast can you adapt to a changing situation? *I punch into the ground and a chunk of the concrete pops up, I then kick it at you*
Jul 3, 2011 7:18 PM

Dec 2009
How did you read my thoughts??? o.O

You're EVIL!!! *runs away*
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Jul 4, 2011 4:06 PM

May 2010
Kaos was caught off guard by the quick attack and didn't have time to dodge. "Karite!" He brought his zai together and a double bladed scythe made of shadows sprung from them. He slashed at the concrete, splitting it in two. The pieces fall on either side of him. The shadows disappear and the zai return to normal. Kaos was breathing heavily since it was a technique that used up quite a bit of energy. "That definitely was unexpected Art-taicho."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 4, 2011 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
*chuckles* Rule number one! Now, you want to know what I see here. *looks around* I see the concrete here, which I can use for potential cover and obstacles. I also see the sky, which if I combined the use of red flame cannon, I could use to gain some higher ground and launch an aerial attack from above. I also see the sun, which I could use to help blind my opponent for a split second by reflecting it's light with my zanpakuto to make an opening. The battlefield is not merely a place to fight my friend, it is a place that changes, and can also be used against your enemy, if you have the knowledge to know how to.
Jul 4, 2011 5:10 PM

May 2010
Kaos began seeing the things that Art had been talking about. Some of them had come across his mind, but most of them he didn't realize in his first analysis. He never thought of a battle field as always changing. He usually went in with one plan of action based on what was presented to him at the start. "I will make sure to remember that from now on. I can't just look at the overall area once, I need to keep looking and update my strategy at all times to fit with my surroundings."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 5, 2011 9:23 PM

Jul 2008
Exactly! Now you're thinking like a captain! *slaps your back* Onto the next training site! *walks over to the kido practiving area and goes near a catapult with a dummy in it* When I pull this lever, I want you to fire a kido spell!
Jul 5, 2011 9:30 PM

May 2010
Stumbles a little after getting slapped on the back. Kaos turned a little red. He didn't think he was anywhere near the qualities of a captain. "Thanks Art-taicho." Kaos followed him to the next training exercise. "Yes sir!" Kaos preps himself, gets into a stance and readies one of his zai. "Ready!"

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 5, 2011 9:40 PM

Jul 2008
PULLL!!!!!! *pulls the lever fling said dummy high into the air*
Jul 5, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2010
Kaos watches as the dummy flies higher and higher. He takes aim. "Hado #63: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)!" A mass of yellow energy erupts from the sai and shoots up towards the dummy, engulfing it. The force of the energy also made Kaos fly backward. When the energy dissapates, pieces of the dummy are raining down from the sky. Kaos gets up off the ground and walks back up to Art. "How did I do taicho?"

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 5, 2011 10:02 PM

Jul 2008
B+! Lack of creativity though. But still well done! So I guess this is my turn now, only one kido I know though, so I hope this will inspire you. *walks to center of the field* PULL THE LEVER!!!!!
Jul 5, 2011 10:25 PM

May 2010
Kaos loads another dummy into the catapult. "PULL!" Kaos pulls the lever, and the dummy gets flung way up high in the air just like the first one. He couldn't wait to see what Art was going to do!

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 6, 2011 7:33 AM

Jul 2008
*10 small red orbs form on the tips of my fingers* Hado# 31 Shakkahō! *swipes my hands infront of me and the orbs fly into the air and surround the dummy, I then close my hand and the orbs converge towards the dummy colliding and forming into a huge explosion, then I put on sunglasses* BOOM! Hahaha.
Jul 6, 2011 10:13 PM

May 2010
Kaos had to shield his eyes from the blast. He had never seen anything like what Art had done with the kido spell. He was amazed. "How did you do that taicho?"

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 6, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2008
Simple really, well not really but here is the beginner version. *forms a red flame cannon in my hand and holds it* As you can see, the red flame cannon is pretty basic. What I simply do is divide it up into fifths in each hand, then fire it off. Each ball only has a fifth of the power of a normal red flame cannon, but when you bring the energy back together suddenly, it becomes unstable, creating a large explosion on collision.
Jul 6, 2011 10:40 PM

May 2010
Kaos got an idea after Art finished explaining things to him. "Sir, would it be alright if I could try one more time? I want to use the same spell I used last time, but your trick gave me an idea."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 6, 2011 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
Pull! *dummy high into the air* That answer your question?
Jul 6, 2011 10:55 PM

May 2010
"Thank you sir!" Kaos pulls out his zai again and throws them both high into the air on either side of him. He points his hands out, targeting the dummy. "Hado #63: Raikōhō!" This time the spell came out from three separate points: his hands and the two zai spinning in the air. He timed it so the spell would shoot from the blades when they were on target. The multiple yellow beams came together when they reached the dummy and created a huge explosion. The zai came down a few feet behind him, stabbing into the ground. He picked them up and walked over to Art. "When you split your's up, it gave me an idea to do something like that since I can shoot lightning type kido spells from my hands and my zai. So I did what you did, but on a slightly bigger scale. Was that better?"

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 6, 2011 11:00 PM

Jul 2008
Much better! *laughs* Alright, time for a break. *gives you some cash* When you wanna resume, just find and ask me. *nods*
Jul 6, 2011 11:55 PM

May 2010
Kaos takes the cash, but is a little confused why Art was giving it to him. If anything, Kaos should be paying him for the training he gave him. "Uh yeah. Thanks Art-taicho! I think this training will really help me become stronger. I will come get you when I am ready again." Kaos nods and runs off.
He knew straight to where he was going to go. He hadn't seen Hana for a while and he was wanting to tell her all about the great training he just did with Art. Plus he still had to get her that meal after she beat him in their last sparring match. He headed towards the 4th division.

Youmi Academy ID
Apr 5, 2012 3:30 PM
Apr 2009
*appears in front of the gate and see the plants are still alive and thriving*
*a black lion with a white rose mane walks up and roar in grreeting to me*
Hello old friend thank you for keeping the gate safe
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Training Room ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ro - Apr 13, 2009

8343 by bankai24 »»
Apr 15, 2013 3:48 PM

» Kurosaki Isshin

Olibanane - Apr 24, 2012

1 by Olibanane »»
Mar 6, 2013 9:57 AM

» The Outcome Of A True Monster ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TakuTaku - Feb 4, 2013

220 by Akira_Renji »»
Feb 20, 2013 10:51 PM

Sticky: » Claim a seated position ( 1 2 )

ainthemix - Mar 1, 2010

90 by frogoten »»
Feb 9, 2013 5:50 PM

Sticky: » Supreme Seireitei Zanpakutou Thread ( 1 2 )

LordSchmee - Mar 1, 2010

53 by frogoten »»
Dec 27, 2012 9:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.