Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2017 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this was quite an strange and energetic episode. It went from bizarre transformation sequences to a day at the aquiarum theme based amusement park.

The episode was pretty entertaining as I liked the show they put together for the audience. The boys also played a nice role to make the show entertaining especially with one of the swimming alongside the dolphins imo.

Fun stuff. I kinda like that montage song they added into this episode too.
Nov 20, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2007
Machine to put two things together? Dayo~n guy began to create lots of things that eventually becomes creepy / scary. lol @ KaraChoro. Why Ichi + Juushi + Todo = octopus looking monster? Even putting all 6 brothers together... The end form is...

Except Juushi, other brothers are in their female forms. Juushi wanting to work to do Dolphin show, but they, as trainers, reject him. There's another trainer, who looks like Juushi's girlfriend in first season, became his teacher.

Wow, she trains him as if he is dolphin. Both of them got fired from failing the test but barged into real show. He is successful... lol @ the Juushiruka (Juushi-Dolphin) song all of the sudden. "Iruka ni natta Seinen (イルカになった青年)" by YouthK Saeki. (Parody of "Iruka ni natta Shounen" by Michiru Jou)

A story after ED. Two idols met together at oden place. They discuss about how much they drink and fight.

About some kind of campaign next.

26:05 on Christmas (30 mins. late) and no broadcast on new year.
http://osomatsusan.com/news/detail.php?id=1055747&tag=237
tsubasaloverNov 20, 2017 9:26 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 20, 2017 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Holy crap! This was hilarious. And of course: HOMURAAAAAAAAA! :'D
Nov 20, 2017 12:36 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Jyushimatsu finally became a dolphin with days and weeks of hard work and stubbornness.
Truly inspiring, always believe in your dreams !
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
And so Jyushiophin and the other dolphins were never seen again.

I always knew Dayon was a psychopath. The faces of the poor people before they got combined though xD
Nov 20, 2017 1:43 PM
Apr 2017
Hm, a nice episode, the first part screwed the living hell out of me, especially when I found out Karamatsu and Choromatsu got fused, and honestly, judging by their faces being like "No, wait!", it was against their will... The second part was cool, I mean, Jyushimatsu seems to look tortured when he was trained by his girlfriend, and honestly, I don't blame him... And the third part was kind of good... But I don't know why do Totoko and Nyaa fight...
Nov 20, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2014
I should've know this would be crackers since everything centered around Jyushi usually is, but man...this was on an entirely different plane XD

I really like the idea of an AU where Homura, the sextuplets and the Joshimatsu gals all co-exist though. It's pretty neat.
Also, Homura is 100% the only girl I could possibly pair Jyushimatsu with. She insane. I love it.

Preview for next episode was pretty hilarious as well. I'm really curious about what it's gonna be about. Probably something like that episode in season 1 where no one wanted to fill up the kerosene? I hope so because that was one of my favorite episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2017 3:58 PM

Jan 2017
And he became a dolphin and gained his freedom...
Karasuno Fight!!!
Nov 20, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, it's Homerun Girl!
ReaperCreeperNov 20, 2017 6:42 PM
Nov 20, 2017 6:48 PM

Apr 2013
IM SCREAMING Undeniably the best episode of the season oh my gooooooooooooooood Girlymatsu and Homura-chan and Jyushi being??? Jyushi?????? Good content BEST CONTENT aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh my goooodddddd I'm crying tho he actually,,,, became a dolphin........ Only Jyushimatsu could c,:
Nov 20, 2017 7:50 PM

Oct 2012
Dayon is so evil xD
Poop = god
I think that's pretty accurate? :P

Want to become a dolphin -> Jyuushimatsu -> OnoD -> Jotaro
IS THAT JOJO REFERENCE? xD

Oh it's Jyuushimatsu's girlfriend
"Rets Jyuushiruka" xD

Chibita I feel you xD
Rayl1ghtNov 20, 2017 8:19 PM
"Signature removed"
Nov 20, 2017 7:57 PM

Sep 2016
The KaraChoro fushion made me laugh. The NEETs face when they were inside the machines though.

Jyushi becoming a dolphin with the support of Homura was beautiful and it was awesome to see GirlyMatsu again!
The after ending scene was funny seeing the idols fight, Chibita looking stressed as hell.

Looks like next episode that the NEETs are going to be staying up and be too lazy to turn off the light, but lets see!
Nov 20, 2017 9:28 PM

Apr 2016
well that was probably my favorite episode of this season so far, the Jyushimatsu dolphin song was lovely LOL
Nov 20, 2017 11:46 PM
Nov 2016
Pretty weird episode.

The ending of the first sketch with Dayon was pretty funny but other than that... It felt like this episode was not as funny as the others
Nov 21, 2017 1:11 AM
Apr 2017
That first part was quite weird. Why Dayon?????

And Jyuushimatsu's girlfriend is there again. So glad she's back, assuming that is her. The credits just list her as "Girlfriend", so...
Nov 21, 2017 1:46 AM

Sep 2015
There is no reunion moment? why you Jyuushimatsu!.

I think thats was the most screen time Nyaa ever have in Osomatsu-san.
Into the Internet!
Nov 21, 2017 1:49 AM
Sep 2015
The first part parody general sci-fi/fantasy villain, when the villain realize his mad science method is wrong it's already too late. Though in this case he has to see the 'shit' first to accept his failure.
The second part parody the more fundamental of shounen anime plot. The protagonist want to be something other think it's impossible. But with hard training he can exceed even his own expectation and rise to the sunset scene with traditional manly background song play along the ocean waves.
Nov 21, 2017 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
That first part was terrifying omg especially the fusion of all of the brothers
Nov 21, 2017 1:53 PM

Jul 2009
Eh, I didn't really like either half that much. First part was kind of interesting to see things being combined, got pretty creepy/gross at the end though. The second part was definitely uh ... really weird O_o I liked the end part with Totoko and Nyaa though, I thought they'd both get drunk and become good friends but I guess not XD
Nov 21, 2017 2:28 PM

Jun 2015
Jotaro fucks researches dolphins
Daisuke Ono is Jotaro's seiyuu
Jyushimatsu became a dolphin
Daisuke Ono is Jyushimatsu 's seiyuu

Daisuke Ono is in love with himself???
ShadowMonkeyNov 21, 2017 2:40 PM
Nov 21, 2017 10:12 PM
Unfortunate One

Jul 2016
homura-chan is the only thing that mattered in this ep.

Nov 22, 2017 7:37 AM

Jun 2016
Dear Dayon,

What the fuck is wrong with you? Hahaha.

When he inhaled or whatever those people then he combined them, they turned into shit. And fuck that alien shit. Ohmygod why.

Jyushimatsu's shenanigans this episode made me love him more. I hate him so much. My baby wants to become a dolphin (I thought as a trainer oh god) and he became a dolphin. *wipes tears* Hahaha. Glorious. Fucking glorious.

That Totoko and Nyaa fight, though. Pfffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 23, 2017 11:25 AM

Mar 2015
Considering Jyushimatsu desire to become a dolphin, and quite dark first part, i expected that Jyushimatsu will become something like this at the end:
Nov 27, 2017 2:36 AM

Oct 2015
Hmm, the first scene with Dekapan and Dayon reminded me of an episode of Fairly Odd Parents. I'm not a fan of this episode tbh :/
Nov 27, 2017 5:53 PM
Sep 2016
- I always though Dayon was the creepiest character on the show, and his episode only proved it further by fusing everyone. D X

- If I had to pick something that I liked from the first half, it was Iyamatsu. He was actually kind of cute for a fusion. X 3

- Second half with Jyushi was better because it had the Girlymatsu's (minus Jyushiko) and an AU version of Homera appear in this episode. It was bizzare but it was pretty decent.

7/10
Dec 8, 2017 1:45 PM
Oct 2017
Genuinely I liked more than the previous ones, I was just thinking that this season was very loose until this episode.
Dec 28, 2017 4:22 PM

Jun 2013
I wonder how many people are going to get the "The Fly" movie reference in the beginning when Dayon combined Dekapan with a fly. It's a movie from 1986 entitled, The Fly with Jeff Goldblum.

The Matsu sisters are back! I missed them. Except for Jyushimatsu's ganguro girl version, she's my fave. I guess since his male version was there, the girl version is in hiding.

Jyuushimatsu has his own dolphin theme song. LOL

臭い-
Jan 2, 2018 7:15 AM
Jul 2017
The dolphin segment was a Jojo's reference. I can effing feel it.
Jan 2, 2018 9:44 AM
Feb 2009
The first 8 minutes was painful to watch.

Juushimatsu becoming a Dophin was okay, but the end did not make any sense. At first, I was thinking the Dophin helped him, but... yeah, sure...

Scene after the ending was useless too.

Worst episode by far (except the first one I was not able to watch more than 8 minutes).

It's too bad because sometime it's nice and funny and sometimes it's just weird... Guess that's what I signed for by watching this show.
But, still, the first season was better by far...

Jan 2, 2018 9:47 AM
Feb 2009
phantomfandom said:
The first part parody general sci-fi/fantasy villain, when the villain realize his mad science method is wrong it's already too late. Though in this case he has to see the 'shit' first to accept his failure.
The second part parody the more fundamental of shounen anime plot. The protagonist want to be something other think it's impossible. But with hard training he can exceed even his own expectation and rise to the sunset scene with traditional manly background song play along the ocean waves.

Thanks for your witty comment. I think I understand now what this episode wanted to achieve. While it was a good idea on paper (to parody this two genre), it did not work for me (especially the first part of the episode).
Jan 10, 2018 10:33 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
An oddly inspiring segment about doing the impossible???

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 8, 2018 9:56 PM

May 2012
That second part was just fantastic, especially with that seemingly 90's song if you ask me! That first is quite the nice reference to a lot of movies like the fly so that sure was fun as well! Let's see what's next.
Sep 22, 2022 6:27 PM
Oct 2016
super unique premise i liked it
Nov 29, 2023 3:20 PM
Aug 2022
that's like the device on gintama built by that old crook with the sole purpose to put egg on rice then causing soul switch including a dead cat's asshole looool
Mar 17, 10:33 PM

Jun 2015
The beginning was creepy af. I'm not a fan of Dayon at all. Dude creeps me out.

JYUUSHIRUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!! YOU BECAME A DOLPHIN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

I love seeing Totoko-chan's cameos in these episodes. She's adorable.
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

40 by phantom346 »»
Mar 24, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

31 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.