3It was OK
6.5%
2Disliked it
6.5%
1Hated it
9.7%
Average 4.0
31 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 3:35 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was pretty good ending thought ^^
BlackbirdMar 25, 2010 6:30 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 18, 2010 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
Blackbird said:
Okay this episode was pretty fun and good.

Looking forward for next episode. It was a while ago I seen this last time. :D

dunno how to spell it. LoL

Chat-chan

Popkyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even know this episode is already out 0.0"
Mar 18, 2010 6:55 PM

Sep 2008
There also woudlt be another ep after this anyways since 24 is the end -__-

screw up :(
Mar 18, 2010 7:26 PM

Jan 2008
Episode 24 doesn't air till next Thusday...
Mar 19, 2010 12:00 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah I wroted this in the wrong place oh well. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 25, 2010 10:31 PM

Jul 2009
Well since it aired now I must say it wasn't the Kiddy grade I fell in love with however it wasn't horrible after you get past the first 3-4 eps or so I rather enjoyed it and the last like 1min of the last ep just made the whole series. I loved seeing Ascoeur and Eclair fight for the pudding lol. This last ep deffenitly had the kiddy grade feel to it to. Now I'm sad its all over
Mar 25, 2010 11:02 PM

Oct 2009
I said OMG like 20 times or more....orgasmed of fan-ism over 9000 and jumped up/down on my seat screaming......CESARIO AND VIOLA they suddenly appeared so briefly with so little role but they were in!=>

Also screamed SINISTRA AND DEXTERAS!=>
but they too were so little featured with only as other proof that both of their ships fired their beams=>
but that was enough...on other things OMG Lumiere and Eclair were fabulous! They were especially funny at the end of the show when all met at the cafeteria and another OMG at Minourose..he looks incredible as normal....some charm for girls he turns out. I hated the whole thing of Gaktoer/Ascoeur just happy he vanished at the end into Ascoeur....also surprised she cared for him in the end after what he did to Troisienne/Trixi.

In the end Torch/Shade survived......I still don't know how Torch survived Gaktoer's attack of red rose...Eclair was great saying Pokyuun but I wish they made Ascoeur/Q-Feuille say Tcha/Tcha of Eclair/Lumiere. So with Dia powering Q-Feuille and she transferred to fused Ascoeur they make the planet as it was completely reversing time of the planet itself on top of moving it themselves....incredible! Amazing! I could never rate this 10 since Kiddy Grade surpasses it but solid 9 just because of the end! From 7 to 9 Most epic episode ever! I am telling season 3 will be amazing of this should they put all back together with the ES Members because now we know they are alive pretty much.
francismeunierMar 25, 2010 11:05 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 26, 2010 4:48 AM

Apr 2008
Seems I'm the only one who ended up disliking this episode and this so called SEQUEL. >_>

While the appearance of all the old ES members was a small blessing for this episode (Eclair and Lumiere being the best part), it lacked the epicness and impact of the last episode of Kiddy Grade. The final fight was a joke. WAYYYYY too much kissing all over the place, way too much oni chan.

Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.Smashing the planet bomb into Aeneas. mmm yesss what a stroke of genius =_=. Not enough space battling. The fleet had like less than 5 mins of screentime which made me wonder if they were just having tea while elde meteor was unsealing that planet bomb. >_>

So from me this series gets a 6 overall
Darklight0303Mar 26, 2010 4:57 AM
Mar 27, 2010 8:20 PM

Oct 2009
So in the end, Ascoeur was able to help save the galaxy because her onii-chan went inside her... I didn't see that coming.
Mar 28, 2010 12:23 AM

Apr 2008
SurferDude said:
So in the end, Ascoeur was able to help save the galaxy because her onii-chan went inside her... I didn't see that coming.

The way you said it sounds so kinky >_> *purges his gutter mind repeatedly*
Mar 28, 2010 12:42 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
SurferDude said:

The way you said it sounds so kinky >_> *purges his gutter mind repeatedly*
That was the lamest of all.....I think the end thing of everyone joins together was well respected like Kiddy Grade but unlike that......it was so wrong to place it like that.....I mean Viola/Cesario and Dexteras/Sinistra only having that much time.......euh.....what were they doing in the episodes before that? Something but since all focus was on Q-Feuille and Ascoeur they forgot about them until the last moment.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 1, 2010 6:51 AM
Oct 2008
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

^__^ so... I like that everyone is safe <3 * ^w^ *

And... ALL of them were at GTO's HQ. :d Eclair and Lumiere ^^ O hissashiburi, ne? ( I think I wrote it wrong though :P)...
Apr 6, 2010 5:57 AM

Aug 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Seems I'm the only one who ended up disliking this episode and this so called SEQUEL. >_>

While the appearance of all the old ES members was a small blessing for this episode (Eclair and Lumiere being the best part), it lacked the epicness and impact of the last episode of Kiddy Grade. The final fight was a joke. WAYYYYY too much kissing all over the place, way too much oni chan.

Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.
I agree with most of this, but despite the many-many facepalm worthy moments (like Torch realizing he will die when the galaxy is destroyed..and surviving in the end) I enjoyed this episode. For the last few moments with Eclair if nothing else.

Overall they managed to rework everything we saw in the pilot for the worse, bring out the weaknesses of the original and hide the good points. That is childish humor and yuri undertones instead of good story, great action and amazing atmosphere. As Darklight said the original managed to balance the lighthearted and serious sides perfectly as well as evolve. This show became better on the way but as a whole remained to be a disgrace to its predecessor and shouldn't be mentioned on the same page with it.

In short: 5/10 mostly due to my eternal love for the original. There is no second season.
Apr 6, 2010 8:00 AM

Feb 2009
I loooved seeing Lumiere and Eclair again :) that was the best part!!!

7/10
Apr 6, 2010 9:55 AM

Sep 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.Smashing the planet bomb into Aeneas. mmm yesss what a stroke of genius =_=. Not enough space battling. The fleet had like less than 5 mins of screentime which made me wonder if they were just having tea while elde meteor was unsealing that planet bomb. >_>

This.
(+ I need more Dex/Sin and Viola/Ces...)
You must not take a watermelon lightly. /Sugata Eishirou/

Apr 6, 2010 1:35 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, all the ES-members were reunited, (so bad we didn't get the chance to see Viola before) and a happy ending :D

But i really want to know how Rubis, Torch and Shade managed to survive. Especially Torch, Geacht'er rose is supposed to mean certain death...
Apr 6, 2010 4:41 PM

Feb 2010
<3 Eclair's face when she "POKYUUN"ed.
Also, Minourose made me lol XD
Apr 7, 2010 5:10 AM
Mar 2008
Wow, that was terrible.
All she shadow workers (except Saphir) realize only at the end that Geacht'er is crazy.
He wants to destroy everything just for revenge. Uh, okay.
Then they try in the last 30 seconds to redeem his character.
All the good guys miraculously survive (yeah, I'm referring to Torch and Rubis).
Both Lumiere and Eclaire act completely like morons.
Ascoeur is more annoying than ever.
And remember, kisses can solve everything.
Apr 7, 2010 4:05 PM

Jun 2008
Pretty sure that Mi Nourose was supposed to be a female eclipse
Apr 8, 2010 8:26 AM

Sep 2008
SurferDude said:

two mins before that happened I kinda was thinking "some how ascoeur will get both space and time powers" than I saw him disappearing and I was like... "crap its happening :( "
Apr 9, 2010 2:03 PM

Aug 2008
So who exactly was Mi-nou?
Apr 30, 2010 11:27 PM
Nov 2009
Great Episode, don't think we could ask for a better way for this show to end. I liked it and I even now find myself wanting to see more. To bad there is none. This show turned out pretty good even though it was no where near as good as Kiddy Grade.
7/10 because I was not happy with the first few episodes.
May 8, 2010 5:59 PM

Sep 2008
...where did those 2 cool teams come from? I totally forgot they existed because the show consisted of losers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2010 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
Shade and Torch survive?! WTF?

Seems like another season is in question.

Not half bad though, could have been better, 7/10
Jul 1, 2010 10:01 AM

Jun 2009
F**K...

Just what happened to Kiddy Grade?! No... This is not Kiddy Grade, its Kiddy_Girl AND, thank goodness it did not destroy the admiration I had for Kiddy Grade.

If I had not watched the original Kiddy Grade, I would have rated this show as 6, but it will settle for 4 since I had watched the original. I really had high hopes for this show to be "the" sequel for Kiddy Grade.

An OK end and i guess.
Feb 12, 2011 11:09 PM

Mar 2009
The bad guys switching sides was quite lame, in my opinion.

Mar 2009

Mar 2009
Feb 13, 2011 12:17 PM

Jun 2009
Troisenne
Trixie
Torch
Shade
Saphir
Goecter

Casualties 6

The idea of making Eclair's team and Ascoeur's team appear like "the most best friends in the world" seems very odd and farfetch.
Feb 14, 2011 7:36 AM

Jan 2008
AlexSadist-sama said:

They did discover they were working for a mad man who wanted to destroy the galaxy...
Nov 30, 2012 9:06 PM

Nov 2011
I didn't like the beginning episodes much but later on started to grow on this series especially the story involving Q-feuille. Pfft, Geacht'er is such an asshole..like almost the entire series, except the end there. His personality borderlines on insane imo and has a incest-like behavior towards Ascoeur.

I feel sorry for Torch and Shade this episode ;.;

I'm going to miss this series 10 times over like, Letuchaia.

Also, I'm glad Saphir got owned like the bitch that she is. 7/10 for overall series. Pokkyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jul 28, 2013 12:10 PM
May 2013
Is good to see all the ES members safe and alive, also I wanted to see more of Eclair and Lumiere but I guess main characters are more important.

I loved the fillers from the begin,the middle was okay and the end was good.The anime was good but it could've been better.
Aug 27, 2014 12:37 AM

Jul 2008
Ugh, I admit the story got better but for the most part the characters we liked from before were reduced to brief cameos. Alfred's ending was lame and he deserved so much more of a beating, same with Saphir.

Everyone who turned good survived and happily ever after.

However I cannot forgive the first 6 episodes.....5/10
Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Nov 2010
I liked it better than Kiddy Grade. The story is not a mess at least. However, its too cliche. Geacht'er suddenly had a change of heart and only the bad guys died during the final battle. Also, it seems like the fighting scenes were lacking during the final episodes compared to the early episodes. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 20 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2010

10 by dannymilk »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 12, 2009

28 by dannymilk »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 29, 2009

27 by dannymilk »»
Sep 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FateEntity - Oct 15, 2009

62 by dannymilk »»
Sep 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 23 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 18, 2010

15 by MxS7HGS »»
Jan 11, 2022 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.