Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2017 1:04 PM
Apr 2017
Anyone want to collab on a manga? Specifically an artist... I'm an okay artist, but would like an extra boost + guidance :)

Manga title is in the image

https://i.imgur.com/XpFvuiO.png
Nov 19, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2017
Master_Khan said:
Anyone want to collab on a manga? Specifically an artist... I'm an okay artist, but would like an extra boost + guidance :)

Manga title is in the image

https://i.imgur.com/XpFvuiO.png

I'm not interested but what's the story about? I mean do people really pick collabs like this out f nowhere? xD
Nov 19, 2017 2:22 PM
Apr 2017
😂😂😂 Dunno, this form of collaborating is new to me! Anyways... Basically, it's about twin siblings who head back to Japan after 11 years living in the UK... Whilst flying back, an unexplained (as of now) phenomenon occurs which triggers a genetic mutation in the twins and ONLY the twins, everyone in the flight including the mother are unaffected. The genetic mutation gives one twin the ability to see the past whilst the other, the ability to look into the future. This causes immense hardships for them especially for the one able to look into the future.

The manga will be mostly revolved around real life experiences that I've experienced... The idea caught because I've experienced a crap ton of Déjà vu.
Nov 19, 2017 3:00 PM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Manga Discussion Board.

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
2 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

360 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Apr 19

2 by W3TFT »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» CSS List Designs by Valerio Lyndon / V.L

Valerio_Lyndon - Sep 9, 2022

23 by karmashizzle »»
Apr 21, 6:01 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 21, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.