Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Nov 20, 2017 7:17 PM

Vinland Saga in a few years needs to happen

Nov 20, 2017 7:21 PM

Not sure if Yotsuba could ever be adapted properly, but damn, I'd watch it for sure. The best moments of each of Nyanbo's episodes was when she appeared on the screen for like 8 seconds.

Nov 20, 2017 7:21 PM

Would love to see an adaptation of Pokemon Adventures.

Nov 20, 2017 9:20 PM

Definitely Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou and Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! for me

Nov 20, 2017 9:22 PM

Franken Fran
this is a masterpiece and deserves an anime.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Nov 21, 2017 2:27 AM

muchwow

Pluto was generally my go to answer for these kind of things, but I guess I can't use it anymore xD

Would like to see Magico or Stealth Symphony get adaptations, even if the odds are nearly zero, the colorful worlds would be much better suited for animation rather than black and withe panels, also imagine all the crazy effects animation that could be possible if they tried.

Also Bambino!, mainly cause I feel like anime needs more intense workplace stories.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 21, 2017 3:46 AM

Horimiya and Iris Zero. These two manga are pure epic

Nov 21, 2017 3:57 AM

i want 20th century boys to get going as an anime however i fear that too
humanity: "everyday we stray further from god"

Nov 21, 2017 5:31 AM

Minamoto-kun Monogatari will be the best answer.

Nov 21, 2017 5:44 AM

If Yotsuba& got an anime, it would be the best of all time. Easily.

Wouldn't even have to be a great adaptation. Could be an half-assed one and it would still be the greatest thing ever.
1 hour = 10,000 yen.
2 hours = 20,000 yen.
3 hours = 3 loaves of French bread.
4 hours = 4 loaves of French bread.

Nov 21, 2017 6:07 AM

Aslt said:
Give me a proper Berserk adaptation for fuck's sake.
I don't want to see shit like this:

THAT'S really not helpful for me to be motivated to watch that.
That is... he walks like a zombie, the movement of his mouth, while the rest of his face doesn't move. I guess, the 90s adaption is enough to watch!? :'D
I wonder what must happen to you; I mean, how you could come so far as an anime director that you are able to look at that style and animation and think: YEAH, that's alright. Let's show this the viewers? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

---

FINALLY, the Pokemon Special manga. I don't want to watch our amnesia boy for eternity. (No, the Pokemon anime is a cute children anime, really, but I want to have animated my manga arcs, because nostalgia. XD)

I would really love to see Guren's backstory from Owari no Seraph. Ofc, done by the WIT studio.

I hope Vanitas no Carte (from the mangaka of Pandora Hearts) will be turned into an anime one day as well? I don't know why and it's a weird choice, but I really think, KyoAni could do that. o.o The colors on the covers are beautiful and the art style is cute and wonderful as well. So... Please, KyoAni?

Nov 21, 2017 9:55 AM
BadooryTheKiller said:
I would love if Ginen Shounen, Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome, Vinaland Saga, Enen no Shouboutai and Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai to be animated because they're my favourite Manga :3

I'm 100% pretty sure Bokuben and Fire Force will gets anime later, they both from famous magazine.
Honestly I want Vinland Saga too, but I doubt it will happen.
For me, I wish Otoyomegatari, Helck, Kengan Ashura Stravaganza, To The Abandoned Sacred Beast, Tenku Shippan, Liar Game, gets animated someday. Also proper adaptation of Alice in Borderland.
Modified by NotThisShitAgain, Nov 21, 2017 10:03 AM
Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

Nov 21, 2017 10:14 AM

Vagabond! The art is pretty fucking amazing in manga... I need to see how it would look like in an anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 21, 2017 10:29 AM

A good 20th century boys anime would be an absolute blast to watch. Another adaptation i'd like to see and that is way more likely to happen is Enen no shouboutai. It's a manga by the same author as soul eater, and some studios like bones could make it a really great show. I'm also kinda curious to see what a good long running anime adaptation of kingdom would look like, though it's probably impossible. Another series i want to be readapted is toriko. I haven't seen the anime by toei, but i know they've censored stuff that isn't even that violent, which is a shame.
To the sky, to the stars, and even beyond in the beautiful infinity of space...
(I wanted something poetic and witty as my signature but i think i epically failed)

Nov 21, 2017 10:34 AM

NotThisShitAgain said:
BadooryTheKiller said:
I would love if Ginen Shounen, Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome, Vinaland Saga, Enen no Shouboutai and Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai to be animated because they're my favourite Manga :3

I'm 100% pretty sure Bokuben and Fire Force will gets anime later, they both from famous magazine.
Honestly I want Vinland Saga too, but I doubt it will happen.

Yeah I sure hope so :D
As for Vinland Saga, I don't think it will get Anime adaptation anytime soon but it will be great if they do.

Nov 21, 2017 4:43 PM
Fazerr said:
Grand Blue or Horimiya would be great for me for now

I'm still expecting Horimiya to become an anime

Nov 23, 2017 12:21 AM

Vinland Saga
Historie
Akira - a new adaptation (as it rumored)
Übel Blatt
Gunnm (Battle Angel Alita) - a proper adaptation
Akumetsu
Trigun Maximum
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5 & 6
Grand Blue
20th Century Boys/21th Century Boys

Nov 23, 2017 1:33 AM

Vinland Saga - the prologue was enough, gonna love it for 24-26 episode cour
Ran to Haiiro no Sekai - beautifully drawn manga
Train Man - a true story
Molester Man - another true story, but in a misunderstood way

Even a Cicada Becomes a Dragon if Reborn - Satire Slice of Life filled with poetry

Sevens - it's a complex story which only few people can understand, but it can settle with a good reputation of being a great comedy, shounen and harem.

Nov 23, 2017 5:39 AM
I really really want a 20th Century Boys adaptation. Also a proper Berserk and Kingdom remake by Madhouse/MAPPA.
Still waiting for Half-Life 3...

Nov 23, 2017 5:43 AM
fanservice<3

wildhood said:
I want Dr. Rurru to be turned into an anime. It'd only need 6 episodes to be a complete adaptation.

i've been waitin for this one for a LOOOOOOOONG ass time LOL

anyway... theres just way too many to name lol

Nov 23, 2017 6:02 AM

Pls give Dokuhime a one-shot.

On a side note I would kill to see Song of the Long March in animated form.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()

Nov 23, 2017 6:02 AM
Dengeki daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2017 8:08 AM

- Franken Fran
- Barajou no Kiss
- Shitsurakuen
- Mahou Shoujo Site

They all deserve it

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Nov 23, 2017 8:12 AM

AA5x4 said:
20th century boys by Naoki Urasawa

That manga and its sequel deserves an anime adaptation

Yeah, we need 20th Century boys anime adaptation. If it comes out someday it will be in top 10 anime on MAL

Nov 23, 2017 8:16 AM

I would love to see Vagabond adaptation someday, but I guess anime can't be that beautiful
:<

Nov 23, 2017 8:20 AM

I think Oyasumi Punpun should be adapted into anime.

Nov 23, 2017 8:23 AM

Jeallycow said:
AA5x4 said:
20th century boys by Naoki Urasawa

That manga and its sequel deserves an anime adaptation

Yeah, we need 20th Century boys anime adaptation. If it comes out someday it will be in top 10 anime on MAL

It doesn't. I think, considering how rushed it is gonna be.

I still don't understand why people still anticipate this. the manga was Already finished, very little to promote and it already has trilogy of live action film too. Not too mention the lenght is very long and most of modern anime is not even past 50 episodes.
"When I am White, I win because I am White. When I am Black, I win because I am Bogoljubov"

Nov 23, 2017 8:30 AM

Nov 23, 2017 9:08 AM

Hollow ataraxia somehow done well, dont ask how

Nov 23, 2017 9:13 AM

OK, was looking if I answered this thread already but turns out nah, welp here's my answer... All the Yuri manga

Ascended Taste
^
check this list out for some ascended music shit (also to give it more views pls I want this list I worked hard on to make me feel special~~~~~~)

Nov 23, 2017 9:16 AM

LofnEdda said:
GioGio no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 7: Steel Ball Run
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 8: JoJolion

Just these, and they should obviously be made by David Productions.
[center][/ccenter]

Nov 23, 2017 9:51 AM

My opening statement is GIVE BERSERK A GOOD ANIME...

Now then... I will continue with...

Are you Alice?
DOUBT
JUDGE
Vinland Saga

Nov 24, 2017 12:28 AM

Berserk will never have a good anime because there's probably no big-name anime studio that wants to do any with it - especially after what it happened with the recent ''adaptations''!

EDIT:
Mahou Shoujo Site (that Rozuu mentioned) will do have an anime adaptation:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36266/Mahou_Shoujo_Site

Nov 24, 2017 12:30 AM
Vagabond is one the best manga out there it really deserves an adaptation.

Nov 24, 2017 1:19 AM

Enen No Shoubotai. Hopefully by Bones or Madhouse. Real Account also needs an anime
War really is cruel, heh?Whether you win or not, you always lose more than you gain.
The victor can still console themselves by counting their gains,
but the defeated can only count everything they've lost.
-Kondo Isao-

Nov 24, 2017 2:08 AM
Grand blue , chikan otoko , better adaptation of almost every novel made so far, 20th CB , vagabond ( altho I don't think it's possible cuz the art of manga is some god level shit ) , proper adaptation of berserk , oyasumi punpun, watashitachi no shiwase ( a movie would be fine ) , vinland saga , utsuro no zero Maria, akumetsu , battle royale , bloody Monday, the rest of jojo ( pls I really need more #_#), Pluto, psyren , the ravages of time , noblesse, tower of god ( yeah I know those 3 are not manga but still)

Nov 24, 2017 2:35 AM

I'm also wish that someday, David Production will continue ''Dogs: Bullets & Carnage''!
Modified by giannis85, Nov 24, 2017 11:58 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]