Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Dec 6, 8:18 PM

MagicalMahou said:
So nobody's gonna address how people seemed to be applying in the middle of the night??

Jeez, this is a big letdown. I like the execution but the reasoning felt very counter to the resolve Chika brought to the table in season 1.

This is probably the worst Love Live episode to date. Such a shame, since the rest of the season was so good.
I'm pretty sure that's normal since a lot of people are only vacant at night. It's not like they have to physically apply or have an interview or anything. It's probably like a sign-up form like on facebook that verifies using actual school records. The site staff don't need to be active for that anyway.

Dec 6, 8:26 PM

GreenTea13 said:
Seriously? 98 applicants and they're like "Nope, technically not enough even though we literally only need 2 more."

*sigh* I hate forced drama like this.

In the accounting and management world, this is actually legit. You can't bargain your way out of this. If you've missed the goal, then you've missed the goal. There is no but I only needed .01 to reach it so it's ok. Sadly that's how life works and Japan, Murica and European Countries is very very strict in this department.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]