Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 19, 2017 11:19 AM
May 2016
[quote=WyNdZ message=53095811][quote=LMA message=53092239]
Reverberate said:

If someone in real life killed people because they trolled him on the Internet I'm pretty sure most people would condemn his actions and call him a psychopath.

What do you make then of the fact that most sociopathic mass murderers are flooded with "fan" mail and offers to marry them? We definitely glorify monsters.
Nov 19, 2017 12:30 PM

May 2016
I guess this episode showed how bad events can bring out the worst in people just as easily as it can bring the best out in people, his mum did nothing wrong yet they attacked her and blamed her,even after she commited suicide. Hiro could've handled this better but he's spiralled out of control now....
Nov 20, 2017 3:07 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
LMA said:
I can't get over how this is the prevailing sentiment on this discussion thread right now. Yes, they were a bunch of nasty, insensitive people (and pedo) but he KILLED them. When did being a total asshole on the internet or even in life, get to be something that deserves the death penalt;, no trial, no jury, just a bigger and more powerful asshole than you meting a brutal death out? Sure, if they were somehow set up to be arrested for cyberbullying it would be fair, but no one deserves to be assassinated over what they did.

I agree with you that killing the trolls was wrong, but Hiro has already killed many innocent people before this and for no reason. He's got a reason now that the only person that was able to change his mind about killing people is gone. So it makes sense that his current rampage is even worse than before when he was just killing for the hell of it. He may think they are at fault for attacking his mom when really he brought this upon himself. Someone needs to make him realize this, and I haven't read the manga but I'm thinking it has to be either Andou (although he was unable to persuade Hiro earlier, maybe he can now that Hiro's mother has passed since they were close friends before) or that girl he's currently staying with (based on the OP it seems like she might become someone Hiro will come to care for?).

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Nov 20, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2015
It's crazy how we go from hating Hiro to empathizing with him the next episode. I can easily put myself in his shoes and understand what he's feeling at each scene. Goes to show how realistic and believable him and the rest of the characters in the show are (something rare in anime).

Unless something goes horribly wrong with the ending this will be my pick for best anime of the season. I mean, is it just me or is anyone else disappointed in everything else that came this fall?
Nov 20, 2017 10:36 PM

Jul 2014
Hiro: dadadadadada

dunno why but this scene makes me laugh XD
Nov 21, 2017 4:34 AM

Aug 2017
Nov 21, 2017 5:37 AM

Jun 2013
meh CGI and trolls beware Hiro is coming for you lol
Nov 21, 2017 6:04 PM

Dec 2012
You reap what you troll. Kira Hiro go full BangNote on a bunch of smug anons.
ZekkenshinNov 21, 2017 6:07 PM
Nov 21, 2017 6:29 PM

Feb 2016
jeremeel2015 said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who laughed lol
Nov 21, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2016
OneNaughtyBear said:
jeremeel2015 said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who laughed lol

Lol yeah, that was pretty funny how he was pretending to hold a machine gun and even making the noises x)

Hiro lost his shiz when his mother suicided, and I felt a bit sad about him as he loved his mother :(
Nov 21, 2017 8:49 PM
Oct 2017
I was amazed with that finger USB port. I also shock on how the fuck hiro kill through a monitor. I understand that you can hack into any device if you're a cyborg, but killing through monitors? But i don't say it bad to have some unexplained power and abiility. This kind of thing just make me love this anime more
Nov 23, 2017 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
It was a god damn pleasure to watch Hiro send those 2chan trolls to hell.
Nov 23, 2017 5:31 PM

Oct 2007
Those losers deserved it. Scum of humanity.
Nov 23, 2017 8:46 PM

Oct 2017
This episode and the last one were just great. Like chilling great.
And that rifle's sound. Hiro is such a sound master.

We're coming for you, 4chan 2chan.
Nov 24, 2017 6:00 AM

May 2015
Finger USB was 10/10. Would buy again.

I don't know why, but Hiro revenge on haters was satisfying.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 24, 2017 2:44 PM

Oct 2012
Man, that was brutal.. but I think the message is that people shouldn't troll in such way on the internet in guise of anonymity...

But man... we are just in the half and hell had already breaken loose.
Nov 25, 2017 12:33 AM

Oct 2008
I really like how this series deals justice to it's bad guys. Last time we saw, the bad guys getting crippled and blinded instead of giving them an easy death. And now it's about time that Hiro, our main villain gets the same treatment.

To be honest, I don't really care whatever reason he have but by claiming "innocent" lives unprovoked and most of all the fact that's he's just doing it for fun and satisfaction, simply makes him a very despicable character. Sure, what happened to his mother was unfortunate but I really blamed him for everything that happened. Oh and Nice try getting away from his crimes, I really like how they showed that just as he's about to quit, he suddenly gets exposed to public. Finally justice is being served. xDD Surely he didn't die but his life is miserable right now. ^_^
Nov 25, 2017 1:07 AM

Dec 2015
Other than the crappy voice actors + CGI which detracts from the plot, they captured this part of the story quite well.
~
Nov 25, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2014
I think that we can all agree that MAL needs a Hiro. :)
Nov 25, 2017 12:32 PM

Jul 2016
Hiro dealing with grief by doing the same shit that led to his mom's death in the first place. Just digging a deeper hole for himself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2017 2:39 PM
Sep 2017
Best thing in this anime was to see Hiro killing those 2chan assholes.
Nov 26, 2017 8:25 AM

Jun 2017
oh shit, i wish there was more 2chan troll deaths lol
Nov 26, 2017 5:48 PM

Nov 2015
LOL! At those keyboard warriors on 2chan. That's some funny shit!
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Nov 28, 2017 10:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I like how Hero treatment the journalist in front his father´s house!!!
The mother is a pity how end!!!
Nov 28, 2017 10:59 AM

Feb 2017
This was damn intense.

I don't get how anyone can possibly feel for Hiro. He's a horrific serial killer. He is v.entertaining though. I found his machine gun noises chilling.

I did feel incredibly sorry for his mum. Can't wait to see more of his downward spiral!
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Dec 3, 2017 7:35 PM
Aug 2014
Those reporters still get to be on the news! Dang he can shoot through monitors..

Hiro, you minus well annihilate Japan entirely at this rate.
Dec 4, 2017 7:32 PM
Jun 2013

I guessed pretty early that his mother would commit suicide. I thought he would have gone on more of a direct rampage in anger, though. I like how this anime is addressing the evil of these trolls online, I've never seen it integrated into a story before.
I can see the story eventually moving towards a confrontation between the Inuyashikik and Shishi, but these little plot points in between are hard to predict and catching me off guard.

(The CG is not good; distracting at times, taking me out of the story experience. It's been like that since day 1, but it's hurting during pivotal, emotional scenes now.)
Dec 5, 2017 7:08 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I LOVE IT !!!!! INTERNET TROLLS/KEYBOARD WARRIORS FINALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE !!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 7, 2017 5:47 PM

Dec 2010
Really good episode. This stupid journalist was really funny: :Oh, it is Shishigami". I would ran away from a serial killer, common sense?

HereticHunter said:
Sorry everyone but I can't empathize with Hiro, Sure he killed those annoying internet trolls, yet he is an incredibly inconsistent character, he goes from a serial killer to a cry baby and back to a Serial Killer without almost any development. And apparently this is up for Anime of the Season/Year? Good joke.

On the other Hand, Inuyashiki is the only one bearable, he is the one that saves this show for me.

Hmm Hiro behaves like typical teenager from a trobuled family, trowing temper tantrums and acting all cool and stuff. It is quite realistic, not counting his alien-like skills.

Not even once was said that you have to feel sympathy for Hiro. I never felt it, but I felt sympathy for his mother.

ichii_1 said:
Too bad 2ch changed it's name to 5ch :(

Not a coincidence!
Dec 7, 2017 6:13 PM

Feb 2016
tearofmankind said:

HereticHunter said:
Sorry everyone but I can't empathize with Hiro, Sure he killed those annoying internet trolls, yet he is an incredibly inconsistent character, he goes from a serial killer to a cry baby and back to a Serial Killer without almost any development. And apparently this is up for Anime of the Season/Year? Good joke.

On the other Hand, Inuyashiki is the only one bearable, he is the one that saves this show for me.

Hmm Hiro behaves like typical teenager from a trobuled family, trowing temper tantrums and acting all cool and stuff. It is quite realistic, not counting his alien-like skills.

Go watch the latest episode and try telling me the same
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 10, 2017 6:45 PM

Jun 2013
The CGI and animation-quality is going downhill fast. I really hate CGI in Anime but I'm guessing it's going to be more common in the future for budget reasons.

LOL at that astronaut seeing Inuyashiki, I wish we could've seen his face. He was probably like, "Nothing in life makes sense anymore."

Also, what the ever loving fuck is Hiro doing on 2ch while crying while watching his mom's interview at the same time? He murdered random stupid trolls on the internet. They were right, he DOES deserve to go to jail, he read those comments and lost it. A lot of people online tell other people to kill themselves all the time, why pay attention to that?

Although, I am a hundred percent sure there are many other people, in real life, who would love to kill some random troll on the internet for saying something stupid. I guess Hiro was butthurt. He doesn't have the mental fortitude that Inuyashiki has. Inuyashiki has been insulted, pushed around and harmed but he only stands up for others.

Hiro has killed so many innocent people, including a child, dog, etc. who knows how many kids and dogs he's killed, and yet he has the nerve to cry? I don't blame his mom for wanting to kill herself. He even massacred the press in front of his father's house. He don't care about clearing his name, he wants to paint his name in blood red, "I AM A KILLER."

At least the 2ch killing spree was given justice in this episode. As much as I hate him for doing it, it was one of my favorite scenes from the manga because it showed how immature Hiro was. Gotta admit though, some of those trolls lived in nice places and one of them was even a middle or high school student.
BibimbapskiDec 10, 2017 6:51 PM
臭い-
Dec 21, 2017 11:33 PM

Apr 2011
The poor CGI never distracted me from seeing that intense massacre of them trolls. I think they deserve it for harassing Hiro's mom.
Dec 26, 2017 11:03 AM

May 2012
This is getting way too good! Really amazing development, let's see what's next.
Dec 28, 2017 6:11 AM
Nov 2014
It was so satisfying watching him kill those internet trolls
Dec 28, 2017 9:35 AM

Apr 2013
I just skimmed through the thread, but I haven't seen anyone mentioning how 2chan people were killed. It did bother me because it's not really consistent with rules set by the anime. I can understand shooting with a finger and controlling electronics, but shooting from a screen, no.

I haven't seen any drops in quality as mentioned, actually the scene of Shishigami landing, for example, is pretty good with his swinging in the air and the stumbling after descent.

As for whether forum people deserved what they got, I don't know, but enjoying someones misery is pretty despicable.
Jan 4, 2018 7:22 AM

Mar 2012
How the hell is he able to shoot people through their electronics? I figured the way his "gun" worked was some sort of high pressured air getting shot through his fingers but now I don't know what the hell to think of it. Seems pretty bs.
Jan 8, 2018 7:37 AM

Jul 2016
LMAO He took out 2chan wow

He's the hero Earth needs, but not the one it deserves
Jan 9, 2018 8:45 PM

Jan 2016
I didn't really like that he could kill through technology. Otherwise, I probably would have liked this one. He has the ability to find them and kill them in person.
Jan 16, 2018 10:43 PM

May 2013
Aw :'( RIP Mama Hiro. I mean, she did say she would die with him... except it's more like before him ;A; it's not her fault, though :(

But yeah. Smh at all those assholes egging Hiro on because they don't believe he can kill them. Ignorance, in this case, was detrimental ;/
Jan 19, 2018 2:59 PM

Jan 2015
Poor mother. He is killing all of them without mercy.
Jan 21, 2018 4:58 PM

Sep 2013
Loved this episode! Hiro has gone completely off the deep end and isn't coming back at this point. Prior to his mother committing suicide, he had the potential to redeem himself by turning himself in to the police (or at least by stopping his murder spree). But now he's beyond the point of no return.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 26, 2018 6:07 AM

Aug 2016
"I know Karate"
Ahaha

Set by SenpieX
Jan 27, 2018 9:58 AM

Dec 2015
Hiro is getting some degree of comeuppance in this episode. Grandma should really turn on the tv every now and then -_-. Guess Hiro killed those reporters so his father wouldn't share the same fate as his mother.

Feel bad that it had to come to his mother's death. Now his father is (rightfully) afraid of his own son. Hiro, I'm okay with you pranking the trolls to scare them but killing them is too far.
Feb 20, 2018 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
This show is a black comedy at its fucking finest.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 3, 2018 3:35 PM

Jan 2017
Hiro and Inuyashiki's deducting skills are still based on their human mind.
It's not an efficient combination.

The only purpose for Inuyashiki's family in the show is to draw pity for him.

Reporters picked the wrong person to poke at:
Contemporary0091Jan 6, 2021 11:06 AM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Mar 9, 2018 5:10 AM

Mar 2015
Ohhhhhhhhh this episode. This series really knows how to push the right buttons for me!

While I do believe Hiro deserves the persecution, seeing his mother commut suicide and the fucking trolls having laughs about it was too far. I thoroughly enjoyed him killing them that way.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 9, 2018 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
This is so fucking hilarious.

When you want to kill you internet bullies, you need some power like Hiro.

Mar 11, 2018 4:12 PM

Aug 2015
Holy shit, so Hiro finally broke. He murdered people in public.
May 25, 2018 11:38 AM

Nov 2014
HereticHunter said:

apparently you dont understand how sociopath/psychopath works
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

393 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 21, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

381 by TokyoGhoulRemake »»
Apr 18, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

159 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

330 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2017

392 by TokyoGhoulRemake »»
Apr 17, 3:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.