Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 16, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, an episode that focuses on Kenta and Mizuki.
The kiss though.

However, everything went downhill after that. The drama this show tries to make is laughable and unimpressive. As usual, Nobuaki still tries to save people because it's the right thing to do, in his mind.
Stark700Nov 16, 2017 9:11 AM
Nov 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
Tbh I was so confused. I can't keep up with all the king's commands anymore on who needs to do what, and I don't even remember their names lmao.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 16, 2017 9:52 AM
Apr 2016
wow shitz got real
killing your own parents and not the doggy for survival
rip haruka

natsuko in action guys
her nipple were visible in manga and the deaths were gruesome
AsT5Nov 17, 2017 5:26 AM
Nov 16, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
So Chiemi and Natsuko are sisters. Their father participated in the King's Game at Yonaki Village. More people died in this episode for some reason. RIP Kenta and Mizuki. Their deaths was a bit sad.
Nov 16, 2017 10:12 AM

Jun 2014
Okay finally atleast a propper death scene and not a retarted one with body parts flying all over the place.

Also that natsuko scene was pretty messed up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2017 10:22 AM

Sep 2011
Geez, this wasn't even ridiculous in the entertaining way like last week... It was the physically painful way, I'm not even exaggerating, my head actually hurts from the lack of distinguishable logic. The only thing that made any logical sense this episode was Nobuaki's judgement of who should receive the "die" texts. And these "lose something important to you" orders are the dumbest ones, it says "something important" not "the most important thing" or "one specific important thing that I'm not going to tell you because I just want to watch and see how much you'll destroy and kill before you figure it out."

And the thing with Chiemi's father is really poorly presented, so much so that it seems like a huge plot hole until you stop and think it through and make some inferences that really should have been more explicit: They said this Yonagi village incident was 30 years ago, so Chiemi's (and apparently Natsuko's, in the most lazily, poorly foreshadowed twist that anyone ever bothered to foreshadow at all) dad being there makes it sound like the girls should be 30 years old which is not the case... The only way it makes sense is if the dad grew up in Yonagi village, survived the incident 30 years ago, left, had his daughters, then came back later (presumably after Chiemi died) to kill himself... But the way they present it doesn't really say that very strongly.

"Why isn't the tunnel sealed at the other end?" Given how crappy a job they did sealing the one end, do you really think they cared enough to bother with the other?
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
Natsuko is Chiemi's sister and riding the D while Kenta and Mizuki with some suicide stuff but the text doesn't go through and they die :'(
Nov 16, 2017 10:29 AM

Nov 2016
Zelev said:
Tbh I was so confused. I can't keep up with all the king's commands anymore on who needs to do what, and I don't even remember their names lmao.

I don't anyone knows the characters' names. The first episode spent two minutes introducing everyone only to have five episodes of backstory. Even if I could remember their names, I don't really care about any of them since all of them are either underdeveloped or portrayed as psychotic assholes.
Nov 16, 2017 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Does that bitch killed her whole family? WTF. That part was fucking hilarious, though Mizuki's sudden Yandere mode and Natsuko riding that poor (or lucky?) bastard were equally funny.

I'm kinda happy Kenta and Mizuki didn't had gruesome deaths like the other characters, especially since Kenta was the most likeable member of the cast, and killing him with his limbs ripped or having him hang himself would had been a disservice to him. He still didn't deserved to die, but, well, at least he didn't suffered much.

And, yes, Natsuko and Chiemi are indeed sisters. I'm curious to see why Natsuko thinks of her and how she survived her own King's Game.
Also, considering there are currently 11 persons alive (a considerable number), I hope we get soon an episode like Another's 11th episode. It would be the perfect way to end the series.
IllyricusNov 16, 2017 12:40 PM
Nov 16, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2009
Guys....guys guys guys according to the MAL stats 773 people gave this anime a 10. HOW? WAS IT MEANT AS A JOKE?

GUYS!? HELLO SOMEONE ANSWER ME T-T
Nov 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
Inugirlz said:
Guys....guys guys guys according to the MAL stats 773 people gave this anime a 10. HOW? WAS IT MEANT AS A JOKE?

Yes. Guaranteed or your money back.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
OMG THE FEELS I CANT HANDLE THEM !!!
Nov 16, 2017 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
Wow, i never would have guessed that Natsuko was related to Chiemi somehow......idk if that was supposed to be a twist or a big reveal, but it was predictable and underwhelming. At least we learned something interesting about their father, but as @MistLiigh pointed out, that part, indeed, seemed like a plot hole due to how vaguely that information was presented.

Well it finally happened, the only tolerable character in this show (Kenta) has died, but at least his death was respectable and somewhat touching (also a huge plus is that it didn't have me laughing).

I have to admit though, i was a bit confused by Kenta's death scene with Mizuki, as it seemed like it happened out of nowhere tbh. If I'm correct, did him sending the "die" text to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone not count as her sending it to him, resulting in Mizuki dying from not following orders? And as a result of her death, he failed his own order to protect her, resulting in his death? Thanks to anyone who confirms this or corrects me.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 16, 2017 12:39 PM

Nov 2016
She massacred her family members,but couldn't kill the dog ? And the girl who groped herself with the corpse,hell what's wrong with these characters O_o

And rip Kenta,one and only rational and likeable character in this mess,although his last action was kinda retarded,I didn't get why he distanced himself from Mizuki just to crawl back in agony to her xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 16, 2017 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
thebrentinator24 said:
Wow, i never would have guessed that Natsuko was related to Chiemi somehow......idk if that was supposed to be a twist or a big reveal, but it was predictable and underwhelming. At least we learned something interesting about their father, but as @MistLiigh pointed out, that part, indeed, seemed like a plot hole due to how vaguely that information was presented.

Well it finally happened, the only tolerable character in this show (Kenta) has died, but at least his death was respectable and somewhat touching (also a huge plus is that it didn't have me laughing).

I have to admit though, i was a bit confused by Kenta's death scene with Mizuki, as it seemed like it happened out of nowhere tbh. If I'm correct, did him sending the "die" text to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone not count as her sending it to him, resulting in Mizuki dying from not following orders? And as a result of her death, he failed his own order to protect her, resulting in his death? Thanks to anyone who confirms this or corrects me.

Basically correct, it didn't count, so she died, and then he died because he failed to protect her according to his self-imposed order. The only caveat is they mentioned something that implied he used her finger to send it on his phone, but it was a small comment that I could have mis-interpreted, and even if I didn't it would be dumb and better off ignored anyways... EDIT: Found it, at 16:55. But he just says that, according to Natsuko, sending the texts "from another device" wouldn't work, which now that I think about it again probably just means the new phone she got on the way... It's still kinda dumb though; regardless of the King's identity, whether it's a person or god or some ridiculous BS about a biological virus that somehow turned into a computer virus, they act like a petulant child who decides the rules on the spot based on what lets them win or makes it the most amusing for them.

Also, thank you for backing me up on the dad thing, it's good to know it's not just me lol.
MistLiighNov 16, 2017 1:07 PM

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
MistLiigh said:
thebrentinator24 said:

Basically correct, it didn't count, so she died, and then he died because he failed to protect her according to his self-imposed order. The only caveat is they mentioned something that implied he used her finger to send it on his phone, but it was a small comment that I could have mis-interpreted, and even if I didn't it would be dumb and better off ignored anyways...

Also, thank you for backing me up on the dad thing, it's good to know it's not just me lol.

Oh yeah I did notice that he seemed to use her finger to send the text, but I guess that doesn't count (I assumed it would have). And I at first didn't even think much of the thing about Natsuko and Chiemi's dad, but after reading what you wrote about it, I realized just how poorly that part was written.....much like this entire show in general lol.

Nov 16, 2017 1:12 PM

Aug 2016
wow this gets more and more stupid with every new episode and slowly its turning into a straight up terrible show not a funny-because-terrible show anymore...

Also what is the reason behind calling the MC while ridin some D? like could she not have done that afterwards? that scene was horrible with the dude crying on the floor that psycho bitch bouncing up and down and shit...
Nov 16, 2017 1:20 PM

Sep 2011
thebrentinator24 said:
MistLiigh said:

Basically correct, it didn't count, so she died, and then he died because he failed to protect her according to his self-imposed order. The only caveat is they mentioned something that implied he used her finger to send it on his phone, but it was a small comment that I could have mis-interpreted, and even if I didn't it would be dumb and better off ignored anyways...

Oh yeah I did notice that he seemed to use her finger to send the text, but I guess that doesn't count (I assumed it would have). And I at first didn't even think much of the thing about Natsuko and Chiemi's dad, but after reading what you wrote about it, I realized just how poorly that part was written.....much like this entire show in general lol.

I must have started typing it while you were already typing this, but I just made an edit to my post about the comment I mentioned (I found it, and I don't think I was quite right, but unsurprisingly it was also poorly written and misleading...) and how the King is a petulant child writing the rules for (his/her/it)self... But as you said, yeah this show is just poorly written all around, that's honestly probably one of the biggest things keeping me watching it: It's like a perfect case study of how not to write a story. Your signature is a great summary.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2016
OK, This is now officially worse than Big Order, Hand Shakers and Comet Lucifer.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Nov 16, 2017 2:07 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
1. Did not expect that plot twist with Natsuko and Chiemi being twins

2. Why is everyone in this anime fucking crazy.....Like really Mizuki?

3. Dat ending lol....Natsuko might be crazy af but I would still smash and enjoy it xD
Nov 16, 2017 2:08 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
PolarCyrus97 said:
OK, This is now officially worse than Big Order, Hand Shakers and Comet Lucifer.
This is better than them by a long shot.....Comet Lucifer especially
Nov 16, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2017
Inugirlz said:

King's Game is the trash fire show of the season. Some people seem to enjoy that. Kind of a so-bad-it's-good kinda thing, I guess.

I have to admit though, I'm still watching it, so...
Nov 16, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2016
Well ok maybe because im biased(Big Order was bad but i liked a few chunk of things especially that Yuno clone) and Comet Lucifer was all over the place.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Nov 16, 2017 2:15 PM
Jul 2017
Well they tried and it payed off somewhat at least, by far the best episode yet. It started strong abd was actually quite scare there for a short minute.
Then they throw in an undevelooed bullshitbased romance which ends so oatheticly cliche i was actually laghibg when they died. Then they show Honda riding a dude while talking to Nobuaki on the phone. Its laughuable how badly this anime tries and fails at beeing edgy, it is edgy but in a comical way.
And then they showed Nobuakis next romantic interest having killed her family and was baout to to the same to her fucking dog! I hate her already, idc how much you want to live and wheter or not she actually did it, ONE DOES SIMPLY NOT KILL OR AT ALL MISTREAT ONES DOG!!
And i predict that her and Nobuakis romance will be so bad and undeveloped that this episodes lovebirds will look like fucking Issei and tits!
But still kinda hyped for te next episode, idk why i just am.
Nov 16, 2017 2:16 PM

Sep 2016
RIP Kenta and Mizuki, the only good people i cared about :(
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Nov 16, 2017 2:51 PM

Sep 2011
Troll12345678966 said:
Well they tried and it payed off somewhat at least, by far the best episode yet. It started strong abd was actually quite scare there for a short minute.
Then they throw in an undevelooed bullshitbased romance which ends so oatheticly cliche i was actually laghibg when they died. Then they show Honda riding a dude while talking to Nobuaki on the phone. Its laughuable how badly this anime tries and fails at beeing edgy, it is edgy but in a comical way.
And then they showed Nobuakis next romantic interest having killed her family and was baout to to the same to her fucking dog! I hate her already, idc how much you want to live and wheter or not she actually did it, ONE DOES SIMPLY NOT KILL OR AT ALL MISTREAT ONES DOG!!
And i predict that her and Nobuakis romance will be so bad and undeveloped that this episodes lovebirds will look like fucking Issei and tits!

The girl who killed her family was punished and died because she didn't kill the dog (thank goodness, better her than the innocent pooch) and those "lose something important to you" orders are the dumbest BS orders in this show that seem to exist only so the King can watch people drive themselves mad and destroy everything they care about looking for the one thing they don't want to lose even though that's not what the order actually said, so there won't be any romance involving her. I understand how you could miss that though, this show does an absolutely horrendous job of getting you to know or care who's who.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 3:07 PM

Jan 2013
i never noticed bc of all the flashbacks but Mizuki's voice is horrible...its like her actress know this is bad and its her character's last hurrah so much that she doesn't care lol

that said welp, there goes the only decent person and also crying MC's only moral support in this show. if only those texts worked...

also thank god that dog didnt get choked
Nov 16, 2017 3:11 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Killing her whole family ? no prob
But a dog ... fuck no fam i better die (and thank god she did die and not the dog)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 16, 2017 3:22 PM
Jan 2017
i killed my dad and my mom to be able to survive .. but i can't kill my dog . this is the shit logic

this anime should be on hentai heaven not on tv .. all the orders and scenes are about sex nothing more .. i think if there much less from these things the anime will be in higher rate

Edit : i just noticed that the seven episodes = few hours in the anime lol .. it stills night and in the same day
Nov 16, 2017 4:09 PM

Jun 2015
I want someone to make an MMD of Lost Paradise with Maki singing it....ahh that would be so nice mang
Nov 16, 2017 5:11 PM

Aug 2015
Disgusting, bad. In addition to the series keep a bad animation made by a hentai studio without many good works, the story is predictable from start to finish. Poor copu of Mayoiga and Another '-'.
Nov 16, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2014
This show kills me a little bit every time I watch it...

It was nice that this episode spared us from the rest of the annoying cast, but even with just three, it was still excruciating.
The art also got really messed up this episode, just people standing still and talking is all they really can handle I suppose.

There is just so much awfulness in this show and it only has gotten worse each episode.
Nov 16, 2017 5:21 PM

Jun 2014
MistLiigh said:
thebrentinator24 said:

I must have started typing it while you were already typing this, but I just made an edit to my post about the comment I mentioned (I found it, and I don't think I was quite right, but unsurprisingly it was also poorly written and misleading...) and how the King is a petulant child writing the rules for (his/her/it)self... But as you said, yeah this show is just poorly written all around, that's honestly probably one of the biggest things keeping me watching it: It's like a perfect case study of how not to write a story. Your signature is a great summary.

Yeah that really is dumb, I don't see why a replacement phone wouldn't count, I feel like things should be fine as long as you have a phone. And thank you for the signature compliment, this show is just so terrible so I felt like that was the appropriate thing to do.

Nov 16, 2017 6:12 PM
Feb 2017
juicykitten95 said:
OMG THE FEELS I CANT HANDLE THEM !!!

Please tell me this comment was sarcastic
Nov 16, 2017 6:25 PM
Feb 2017
I hate everyone in this show. Kenta, the only character with so much as a smidgen of intelligence died. Legit everyone else are unrealistic psychopaths. Like, I do not know anyone who would act like any of the characters in the show. I don't know anyone who would break into a building just to have a corpse molest them so they can live. I don't know anyone who would spare their dog after killing their entire family (or even kill their family in the first place) so they can live. I don't know anyone who would call someone while having sex so they can live (ok, well they would have sex in a situation like that, but they wouldn't be taunting someone else over the phone and torturing the person their having sex with while doing so). You know why I don't know people like that? BECAUSE THAT'S NOT NORMAL! BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT PSYCHOTIC ARE PEOPLE WITH SOME SORT OF MENTAL CONDITION THAT MAKES THEM THAT WAY! NOT NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS! This show is too goddamn stupid and it's not even funny anymore
Nov 16, 2017 6:37 PM

Aug 2015
About Kenta's death... Didn't he already receive an "Obedience Confirmed" from the King? That means he followed his order, which is protecting and saving Mizuki. Which means Mizuki shouldn't have died if the "die" message Kenta sent to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone did work and she was actually saved (because then that would count as obeying her order).

I don't know if this was an error during the making of this but based on what I watched, Kenta received an "Obedience Confirmed" from the King for successfully protecting and saving Mizuki's life. But near the final minutes of the episode, it is revealed that he didn't actually save her because the message he sent from her phone wasn't valid, thus, Mizuki disobeyed the order. Result: Kenta died because Mizuki died.

If the "DIE" he sent to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone didn't work, then why did he receive an "Obedience Confirmed" for protecting and saving Mizuki when it's not actually the case?

At first I thought there were going to be contradictions between Mizuki's "die" order and Kenta's "Obedience Confirmed," which would break the King's Game. I thought Kenta would be saved from Mizuki's "die" punishment because he had already obeyed his assigned order and it wouldn't make sense if you'll get punished even though you already obeyed your order (unless the Game's rules is that messed up) but I guess that was just me.
Nov 16, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
So if using a replacement phone doesn't work then doesn't that mean you could easily win by smashing everyone else's phones?
Nov 16, 2017 7:02 PM

Aug 2015
WhaleCostume said:
So if using a replacement phone doesn't work then doesn't that mean you could easily win by smashing everyone else's phones?

I don't understand why changing phones makes your actions invalid and not counted as an obedience at all. I mean, they can still perform the order as long as the person is informed about it and if the order requires other things other than digital means (sending messages to other people) so why does sending a message from a different phone any different? Also, your suggestion would have been good if the orders given to your classmates didn't involve you like for example Natsuko and Nobuaki's orders in Episode 1. Otherwise, if your classmates don't have phones then they wouldn't be informed of the orders.
Nov 16, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2009
The_Flatline said:
Inugirlz said:

King's Game is the trash fire show of the season. Some people seem to enjoy that. Kind of a so-bad-it's-good kinda thing, I guess.

I have to admit though, I'm still watching it, so...

Alas, I'm still here too. I wonder if I have masochistic tendencies.

It really makes me wondering what's worse? Those anime that are so bad you drop them immediately or the ones that are absolutely terrible but you still watch it, thus reminding yourself constantly how bad it is...
Nov 16, 2017 7:28 PM

Jan 2015
Whoa, talk about "sacrificing" your own classmate so other people can carry on the game. And Natsuko is definitely the one that should receive the "die" text..Plus now Kenta is leaving the Task to Nobuaki alone.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 16, 2017 7:42 PM

Sep 2011
Tronitus said:
About Kenta's death... Didn't he already receive an "Obedience Confirmed" from the King? That means he followed his order, which is protecting and saving Mizuki. Which means Mizuki shouldn't have died if the "die" message Kenta sent to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone did work and she was actually saved (because then that would count as obeying her order).

I don't know if this was an error during the making of this but based on what I watched, Kenta received an "Obedience Confirmed" from the King for successfully protecting and saving Mizuki's life. But near the final minutes of the episode, it is revealed that he didn't actually save her because the message he sent from her phone wasn't valid, thus, Mizuki disobeyed the order. Result: Kenta died because Mizuki died.

If the "DIE" he sent to himself and Natsuko from Mizuki's phone didn't work, then why did he receive an "Obedience Confirmed" for protecting and saving Mizuki when it's not actually the case?

At first I thought there were going to be contradictions between Mizuki's "die" order and Kenta's "Obedience Confirmed," which would break the King's Game. I thought Kenta would be saved from Mizuki's "die" punishment because he had already obeyed his assigned order and it wouldn't make sense if you'll get punished even though you already obeyed your order (unless the Game's rules is that messed up) but I guess that was just me.

Well, I wouldn't put it past the King to change the rules at any time, nor would I put it past the writers to write something that makes no sense (we've already seen it I can't even begin to guess how many times)... But if I remember correctly, I don't think they showed who the "obedience confirmed" was addressed to, and I don't remember if it was ever made clear whether those particular texts are sent to everyone or only those involved in the particular order. So it's possible that it was confirming someone else's obedience. Or hell, I could see Natsuko having sent it just to screw with him, since she was one of the people who got the "die" text that didn't work. Or the King is just an asshole. Well, that last one's true regardless of this particular instance... But no matter what the case was, it was not written well and did not come across clearly, leaving us to take wild guesses like this :/

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 16, 2017 8:56 PM

Dec 2014
I just realized that the author of this series is called Kanazawa Nobuaki, that's, that's just mindblowing. XD

Kenta's gut punch had no impact to it at all.

Why didn't Kenta just wake Mizuki up and get her to send the messages? Screw logic I guess.
Natsuko at the end. xD
Nov 16, 2017 10:43 PM

May 2017
Damn, what a waste, I a graduated from derederes ages ago and find them boring but I like that Natsuko, smh
Nov 16, 2017 11:10 PM

May 2015
FLY FLYING INTO CAMERA! SO SCARY! MUCH WOW!

Aww, I was hoping for some necrophilia...

And how convenient that the one thing most important was the dog and not the family. That girl must have lived a sad sad life...

Mizuki and Kenya are probably going to be as normal as it gets in this series. Everything is about to enter Edgeland Hell from here on out...

And Natsuko at the end. Hey Seven! I hope you guys are putting the rest of your budget into the Rx OVA series! And I'm willing to bet that that'll sell a lot more than this TV series because it's doing nothing other than make its watchers suffer from sexual frustration. That's actually a good business plan actually. Get to it before the doujins do!
Nov 17, 2017 12:32 AM

Aug 2015
MistLiigh said:
Tronitus said:

Well, I wouldn't put it past the King to change the rules at any time, nor would I put it past the writers to write something that makes no sense (we've already seen it I can't even begin to guess how many times)... But if I remember correctly, I don't think they showed who the "obedience confirmed" was addressed to, and I don't remember if it was ever made clear whether those particular texts are sent to everyone or only those involved in the particular order. So it's possible that it was confirming someone else's obedience. Or hell, I could see Natsuko having sent it just to screw with him, since she was one of the people who got the "die" text that didn't work. Or the King is just an asshole. Well, that last one's true regardless of this particular instance... But no matter what the case was, it was not written well and did not come across clearly, leaving us to take wild guesses like this :/

That said, I don't remember Kenta actually giving out the order about protecting and saving Mizuki in front of the class... Because if that did register as an official order of his, then shouldn't it be announced to the whole class just like it did in Nobuaki's flashback? I also just realized that Teruaki and Natsuko was having sex when she called to Nobuaki so it's very likely that the "Obedience Confirmed" was referring to the two of them. I forgot that the King's messages gets sent to everyone in the class.
Nov 17, 2017 3:03 AM

Feb 2014
Tokoya said:
PolarCyrus97 said:
This is better than them by a long shot.....Comet Lucifer especially

Nah Comet Lucifer is far much better than the plot in this show.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 17, 2017 3:59 AM

Nov 2013
The show continues to be laughably bad, it tries to have dramatic moments but nothing makes god damn sense, for instance Nobunaki heads off to try find the others but then he just stops running and stops calling out to them and just turns off the main path and walks around untill he finds the book with the photo, like I get that he's meant to find this so he can know about those two girls being sisters and stuff, but it makes no fucking sense why he would stop chasing his friends that he's worried about and just start walking down a seperate path, no one acts like real people they all just act like plot devices, there's also no way in hell those two people love each other like are you fucking kidding me, the whole show is just bullshit and once again this episode was easy to make fun of.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Nov 17, 2017 5:23 AM

Aug 2013
So Chiemi and Natsuko are sisters. RIP Kenta. He was the only likeable character.

Natsuko's scene in the end lol.

Nov 17, 2017 5:27 AM
Dec 2015
They give us all this deeper meaning and relationship crap without enough setup to get me to care about it and they shift the characters' personalities to the plot again. Why is this show so bad, why am i still watching it?
Nov 17, 2017 5:28 AM
Apr 2016
Troll12345678966 said:

no one cares about the romance dude we know she's gonna die with him
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.