Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A story that's based on Grimm's Fairy Tales...

Not sure how I feel about this episode. There's a very tense atmosphere between the idols as they prepare their work. Still, it seems the episode does find some time to have the guys hang out together and have some fun. (like their old days)

Nov 15, 2017 5:57 AM

Nov 2007
Quell's twins got the offer into musical based on Grimm's stories, though very insecured. The leader suggested to invite the people in Hokkaido because they were scouted by the leader rushly.

First meeting (not first practice). Various field of casts. One of the twins (not sure if it's the outgoing one or shy and younger one) felt weird about their roles (kind of based on the real story of their orphanage, yet changed a lot because of dramastic). He regrets doing so, though. Script writer and director actually didn't mind but the atmosphere was awkward.

The twins, as beginners of acting, had hard time when practicing, but decided to practice among themselves to improve (not much official practice time to begin with).

Going to the beach because their musical stage is set at beach. Orphanage is not always "poor".

The script is fixed (though just a bit, but feels like a lot) because the script writer heard their conversation.

Twin's song during the musical. lol @ the scene where a character invited them to be singer (comical).

Successful first day and meeting orphanage lady, who the twins forgot because of practice.

ED is the same as Twin's song but all 4 of them ver. "Above the best" by QUELL.

Next is "Parallel Lineage (パラレル・リネージュ)" feat. Growth
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 15, 2017 6:05 PM
Jul 2010
This episode ending was superb, like "Above the Best" was back to usual genre like Inori -Believer-

The story was good, focusing on how Kuga twin were improving even they don't grow in proper environment...

And actually that was quite lacks in the animation, I mean it was so so shown when Shu and Eichi talk about twin.

But so far, I'm fond with them now...

PS : I still hard to notice the differences of Issei and Ichiru, still hard one to me ^^
[/url]
May 10, 2018 8:49 PM

Oct 2016
I adore QUELL, they have such a nice family dynamic. Eichi is definitely unit mom, he's such a worrier

Nice to see nods about the twins' past and how Shu abducted invited them into show business
Mar 21, 2022 9:09 AM

Feb 2020
Ichiru and Issei are a heartwarming duo.

More topics from this board

» Bis Jr research

czeko - Oct 17, 2023

0 by czeko »»
Oct 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2017

10 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:20 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2017

3 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.