Forum Settings
Forums

Dear+ OVA Collection '6 Lovers' Announces Further Delay Release

Nov 14, 7:14 AM
News Team

The Dear+ Twitter has revealed that the release date for 6 Lovers OVA collection has been changed again to February 2018 from the scheduled Fall 2017 release.

Dear+ is a magazine from Shinshokan that started in 1997 as a seasonal magazine. It wasn't until 2003 that the magazine release was changed to monthly. The magazine mainly serializes boys love manga works. The OVA collection was originally expected to premiere in August of this year, but was delayed to Fall 2017 due to production issues.

Source: Dear+ Twitter
Modified by tsubasalover, Nov 15, 4:06 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Nov 14, 7:38 AM
Well, this really sucks for BL fans.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

Nov 14, 8:06 AM

I want my gay sausagery OVAs goddammit!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch

Nov 14, 9:11 AM

Noooooooo ;___; I'm crying, since February is way too muuuuuuch ;;;;

Nov 14, 9:17 AM
I hope for Valentines please that would be nice.

Nov 14, 11:18 AM
Seiji Kishi-Fag

God fucking damn it Lol.

;w; Whyyy.

Nov 14, 11:41 AM

yeah no fucking surprise there. like i said, it's ai no kusabi all over again. they said 2009 and then turned into 2011, and eventually 2012. wouldn't be surprised tbh if in february they said 'lmao sorry gaiz we're pushing it to july now'. don't hold your breath for february. i usually forget about these things from being annoyed of constant delays until they actually appear online subbed. less disappointment that way.

Nov 14, 1:43 PM

Ameiro Paradox is a good BL manga? As I see, one of the guys will be played by Subaru from ReZero, lol.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Nov 14, 2:03 PM

I hope it's worth it, thankfully I have some BL mangos to read until then

Nov 14, 2:52 PM
</shade>

This better be top notch for the push backs. The gays will be avenged.

Nov 14, 3:20 PM
Tch... so much delay for this OVA. I don't even expect it to be good. TTTT
Anime of the Season: Mahoutsukai no Yome
Special Mention: Net-juu no Susume
Cute Girls Doing Cute Things of the Season: Blend S
Sequel of the Season: Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara

Nov 14, 3:34 PM

ooohh nooooooouuu

Nov 15, 3:53 AM

RobertBobert said:
Ameiro Paradox is a good BL manga? As I see, one of the guys will be played by Subaru from ReZero, lol.

Yes it is good.
And Yuusuke (Subaru's voice) already voiced other BL characters. He's Toono, the main character, in Yarichin B*tch Bu's BLCD Drama. And voiced a character in the BLCD of Itadakimasu Gouchisousama.

And about 6 Lovers...too many postpones for a simple inmotion animation lol

Nov 15, 4:19 AM

Jamacaru said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes it is good.
And Yuusuke (Subaru's voice) already voiced other BL characters. He's Toono, the main character, in Yarichin B*tch Bu's BLCD Drama. And voiced a character in the BLCD of Itadakimasu Gouchisousama.

Oh, considering his emotional voice, I'm "scared" to imagine it: D Now I'm waiting for Inori Minase or Rie Takahashi in yuri.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Nov 15, 4:23 AM

it better be gold when it releases next year fuck it rip

Nov 15, 6:41 AM
& absolutely nothing of value was lost. If I want to watch gay anime I would prefer bara rather than this fujioshi pandering garbage.

Nov 15, 3:01 PM

ArtixKrueger said:
& absolutely nothing of value was lost. If I want to watch gay anime I would prefer bara rather than this fujioshi pandering garbage.

these are not gay animes, just trap for fujos

Yesterday, 11:24 AM

ArtixKrueger said:

I agree I want bara to get some love in the anime industry. Where's my No, Thank You!!! adaptation I was promised 3-4 years ago??
✨ 23 🇬🇧 UK 💅🏻 Gay 🏫 University Student 🔞 NSFW 💪🏻 Bara artist 🐻 Bear lover 💁🏼 Lots of gay shit

Yesterday, 5:30 PM
Whaaat but it's only 6 episodes.?? It'll be worth the wait I guess