Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yukio’s eye has finally been discovered!

Things are becoming complete chaos after Mephiesto was shot.

Rin has arrived!
Nov 14, 2017 12:24 AM

Mar 2017
LMAO at the gang helping break into the tower.
Nov 14, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2015
Can Rin and the rest get any more dumb? Way to go Rin, you just got both you and your brother a ticket to the chopping board...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 15, 2017 3:49 AM

Jul 2007
I hate how stupid Rin is. Seriously he should have waited For the order decision and then take an action.

Just because of the eyes, the order won't kill him since they witnessed how Yukio was helpful and faithful to them. He is been in the order since he was young, basically he was raised by them. Also his new strength could be advantageous to them.
However by Rin's actions he just destroyed himself, Yukio and their friends future.

Furthermore, it seems like he finally released how he lead Yukio to the edge by neglecting him and being careless about His state.

I know Yukio is just so sensitive but Rin is just so stupid and ignorant, and it really annoys me!
Nov 16, 2017 3:48 AM

Mar 2015
lol, you guys complain about rin, when i felt everything about this is bullshit and really plot convinence... at least, plot development is interesting with demon and stuff....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 16, 2017 8:09 PM

Jun 2015
I love all this drama right now. And I need to know what Yukio saw on the files given by Lightning. Gosh, all the angst on Okumura brothers, yes!!!
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―
Nov 17, 2017 5:46 AM

Apr 2016
Kuma said:
lol, you guys complain about rin, when i felt everything about this is bullshit and really plot convinence... at least, plot development is interesting with demon and stuff....

My thoughts exactly, only reading this now to see how the story goes, not paying much attention to the stupidity going on..
Nov 17, 2017 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
I just want to know what is Shima doing
Nov 18, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
Yukio will be taken by illuminati after little skrimish with rin, And nobody will blame rin or some shitt because of CHAOS and they need him as much Illuminati need Yukio, question is what power does yukio have , Rin is Perfect body for satan and he's not in his body and not in yukio, but yukio is something DIFFERENT seems .
Nov 20, 2017 11:07 AM

Oct 2016
I wonder is Yukio himself anymore. He look like he is under Satan's control. He looked too calm and cold.
Even thought Rin is little... very hot-blooded I could not help but laugh to him in this chapter. He really is adorable character!
Nov 25, 2017 2:39 PM
Jan 2017
Just a quick explosion:
Really, I'm the only one who's not angry with Rin, but with Yukio? I wasn't a big fan of his before, but now he's making me hate him for real. He's so egoist, psychologically weak, and he was the one neglecting Rin all along, since the first chapters, like he wasn't seeing Rin as a brother but as a monster! At the best, a good but problematic, careless and dangerous monster! I don't think Yukio's being different, I think he's finally showing he's true colors. He really needs a psychiatrist. Now he knows the feeling of being a monster, that actually makes me happy. Rin always was there for him before, the fact that he doesn't wanna know about their birth is not a reason for Yukio get pissed and try to shot at everyone with that stupid smile in his face like he knows pain more than anyone else, he's life was so easy! Rin's life was so much worse, even though he was being protected!
But Rin is totally stupid. I understand he's worried, but he's so precipitate! Izumo, Ryuuji, Konekomaru, Shiemi, all of you, say something! That's insane! I hope Yukio don't say anything cruel to him after that... I'm already seeing this fight... Letting that aside, without Mephisto barrier things are gonna get ugly. And now people can see demons, that's gonna be a hell of a war.
Nov 26, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2017
NikyNeko said:
Just a quick explosion:
Really, I'm the only one who's not angry with Rin, but with Yukio? I wasn't a big fan of his before, but now he's making me hate him for real. He's so egoist, psychologically weak, and he was the one neglecting Rin all along, since the first chapters, like he wasn't seeing Rin as a brother but as a monster! At the best, a good but problematic, careless and dangerous monster! I don't think Yukio's being different, I think he's finally showing he's true colors. He really needs a psychiatrist. Now he knows the feeling of being a monster, that actually makes me happy. Rin always was there for him before, the fact that he doesn't wanna know about their birth is not a reason for Yukio get pissed and try to shot at everyone with that stupid smile in his face like he knows pain more than anyone else, he's life was so easy! Rin's life was so much worse, even though he was being protected!
But Rin is totally stupid. I understand he's worried, but he's so precipitate! Izumo, Ryuuji, Konekomaru, Shiemi, all of you, say something! That's insane! I hope Yukio don't say anything cruel to him after that... I'm already seeing this fight... Letting that aside, without Mephisto barrier things are gonna get ugly. And now people can see demons, that's gonna be a hell of a war.

i agree about yukio , but at a same time he is only 15.. and these behaviors are pretty normal for a 15 year old i think..
Nov 30, 2017 11:38 AM
Jan 2017
Salamak said:
NikyNeko said:
Just a quick explosion:

i agree about yukio , but at a same time he is only 15.. and these behaviors are pretty normal for a 15 year old i think..

Wow, really? I don't know, since I'm not a 15 years old guy, but he actually thought about shooting Mephisto, he just hadn't the chance to do so (somebody else did it first). I can't believe that's normal for a teenager. But I do agree is kinda normal for him to be so desperate to know more about his mother and the circumstances of his and Rin's birth. I think the fact that he tried so hard to be an adult can have made him a little bit crazy (maybe not just a bit). Like, the instability of a teen mixed up with his forced "maturity" turned him into a time bomb. That would be an explanation. I wouldn't be so angry at Yukio if I didn't saw so many people actually blaming Rin and thinking Yukio is the victim. I don't agree with that.
Nov 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Sep 2017
NikyNeko said:
Salamak said:

Wow, really? I don't know, since I'm not a 15 years old guy, but he actually thought about shooting Mephisto, he just hadn't the chance to do so (somebody else did it first). I can't believe that's normal for a teenager. But I do agree is kinda normal for him to be so desperate to know more about his mother and the circumstances of his and Rin's birth. I think the fact that he tried so hard to be an adult can have made him a little bit crazy (maybe not just a bit). Like, the instability of a teen mixed up with his forced "maturity" turned him into a time bomb. That would be an explanation. I wouldn't be so angry at Yukio if I didn't saw so many people actually blaming Rin and thinking Yukio is the victim. I don't agree with that.
well yukio had always been the responsible brother and rin was the careless one, so it's only natural to let a couple of things go with the quite one but balming the trouble maker even for smallest things..he probably wouldn't shoot mephisto but again, he is 15 year old probably not that much in control of his anger..
I do remember being 14 and 15 tho, and i felt exactly like yukio, i totaly get his feelings, the only answer to his behavior is time and growing up..i really feel sorry for my parents who had to deal with me -__-
Dec 2, 2017 7:49 AM

Feb 2013
They should let Yukio in prison, he has to calm down.
Dec 5, 2017 3:59 AM
Jan 2017
Salamak said:
NikyNeko said:

well yukio had always been the responsible brother and rin was the careless one, so it's only natural to let a couple of things go with the quite one but balming the trouble maker even for smallest things..he probably wouldn't shoot mephisto but again, he is 15 year old probably not that much in control of his anger..
I do remember being 14 and 15 tho, and i felt exactly like yukio, i totaly get his feelings, the only answer to his behavior is time and growing up..i really feel sorry for my parents who had to deal with me -__-

Well, if you're right then I gess I respect the autor even more~ I would've never though that a 15 year boy thinks this way. But I still don't like Yukio. I never did even when he was normal anyway :P Telling your brother that he's a danger to humanity and it's better of dead when he just found out he's a demon (traumatic enough) is pretty mean. But having an explanation to his behavior makes me feel better.
Dec 5, 2017 6:05 AM

Sep 2017
NikyNeko said:
Salamak said:

Well, if you're right then I gess I respect the autor even more~ I would've never though that a 15 year boy thinks this way. But I still don't like Yukio. I never did even when he was normal anyway :P Telling your brother that he's a danger to humanity and it's better of dead when he just found out he's a demon (traumatic enough) is pretty mean. But having an explanation to his behavior makes me feel better.
yeah 15 year olds don't really think about others..and i will happily punch 15 year old me in the face. It's just puberty, most of us are stupid in that time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.