3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2017 6:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rajendra is such a piece of human garbage.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 12, 2017 8:01 PM
Dec 2016
Hi! I just finished the second season and I was wondering where I could read the continuation in the manga? It’s really interesting to me so yea!
Nov 13, 2017 6:58 PM

Mar 2015
Narciso_Weeb said:
Hi! I just finished the second season and I was wondering where I could read the continuation in the manga? It’s really interesting to me so yea!

You can definitely read it, but the anime is actually ahead of the manga right now. It's not what you usually expect with anime/manga relationships.

But even though the manga is still behind, there are still details that aren't focused on in the manga, and certain events happen in different orders.
"What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power, and those who flatter them, hide in safe places and extol war — who force patriotism and self-sacrifice on other, sending them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites?" -- Yang Wenli
Apr 4, 2018 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
This moment is just great :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arslan Senki Chapter 111 Discussion

Farabeuf - Oct 30, 2022

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki Chapter 110 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 10

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 4:43 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki Chapter 108 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 10

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki Chapter 106 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 10

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki Chapter 127 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 9

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 9, 11:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.